• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern World's Collided

He shook his head and just sat down, leaning back a bit to lift his shirt and see the damage. “Damp towel. Needle and thread.” He told her. “Bottle of vodka.” He instructed frowning a little. “You take me to a hospital and you never see me again.” He frowned some.

She smiled and shook her head, wiping his chin. “I have two children apparently… yeah she was fine. Just completely sleepy.” She murmured, sitting with him and slipped her arms around him. “Do you think he will come back to see her or just walk away again?” She frowned

Max frowned a bit more but nodded softly "You need a doctor Jon, you may have internal bleeding." She said softly before getting him to lay back while she grabbed supplies.

Joseph frowned softly but shrugged some after swallowing his food "We'll have to see. He seemed happy to meet her." He murmured kissing her gently "I think he'll come back."

She nodded and sighed a little. “For her sake I hope he’s grown up.” She sighed a little and pecked his lips, going to get a drink and sighed to herself.

Jon shook his head. “I said no!” He told her trying to be firm about it “just get the stuff. This isn’t my first injury.” He muttered.

Joseph gave a small nod kissing her gently "Hopefully." He murmured sipping at his drink "Your dad wants her to come over soon, he said he misses her." He chuckled

Max frowned more coming back into the room after he got onto her. She quickly cleaned him up before sitting back "Let me know if you need anything else."

She smiled and nodded. “Then he can come here.” She muttered, putting his dishes in the sink when he was done. “You go ahead and pick the tv tonight.” She mumbled, kissing his cheek and going to get comfy with him, her mind elsewhere though.

He shook his head and lay back to get some sleep, just hoping she understood what would happen if he went to a hospital. He had more than a couple warrants out already for him

Joseph smiled softly at her before going to turn on the TV putting on her favorite show. He pulled her to him when she came into the room "You look and sound like you've not had a good day. So cuddles and your favorite show it is." He murmured kissing the top of her head gently

Max sighed softly as she got him some water "Come on, time to take medicine. Doctor said it'll help fight any kind of infection that might try to come." She murmured

She sighed happily and just snuggled into him some more. “Mmm I love you.” She murmured tiredly, spending the rest of her night just holding him and trying to get her feeling of normal back

He looked up, opening one eye and nodded. “Alright alright. Hold on.” He grunted and sat up a little taking it from her. “Don’t get grumpy with me. I just don’t want to go to jail.” He sighed a little.

Max nodded softly and smiled some at him "I know, I just...I wish there was somewhere we could go. That could make sure you were entirely okay." She said before kissing his forehead gently

Joseph woke up the next morning in bed with Carmen smiling some. He stroked her cheek gently as she slept just thinking about how lucky he was to have her.

She frowned a little in her sleep and scooted in closer to him. “You keep touching my face and you regret having hands.” She grumbled, burying her face into his chest. “I was up with Sofía last night. She is sick.” She told him tiredly. “I have asked Henry to stay away.” She mumbled.

He smiled tiredly and kissed her, pulling her closer. “I already told you not to worry sweetheart. I’m alright. Promise.” He murmured to her. “I’ll bounce back the way I always do. Where do you think the rest of those scars came from?”

Joseph frowned softly giving a small nod "Poor thing, you want me to stay with her?" He asked softly as he held her close to him starting to fall back asleep.

Max gave a small nod kissing him gently again tracing his previous scars "Mmm I know, still doesn't mean I don't worry." She murmured quietly kissing down his neck a bit

She shook her head tiredly, playing with his fingers until the doorbell rang and she groaned a bit trying to ignore it but it kept going over and over and over “If that is Luca then im leaving it to you to Jill him.” She muttered watching him go to get it

Sofía had wandered downstairs to get some water still feeling really poorly but she watched Joseph come down and open the door, seeing Henry on the other side.

Jon groaned a bit and gripped her hips tighter. “Oh you are a little tease.” He grumbled, pulling her closer to him. “You’re getting him all excited. Setting him up for disappointment.” He pouted at her

Henry looked at Joseph as he opened the door rubbing the back of his neck "Oh um hello....I wanted to see Sofia before she was off to school, and to talk to Carmen." He explained

Max smirked softly "Disappointment? Who said I would disappoint?" She murmured before kissing gentlt down his body

He grinned sloppily and leaned back running his fingers through her hair. “This isn’t why I love you… but it’s up there.” He grunted.

Sofía wandered over there and held onto Joseph’s leg frowning some. “I’m not going to school. I was sick all night.” She told him, half hiding behind Joseph.

Carmen came down then shaking her head. “For fucks sakes Henry I sent you a message would you read them please? I told you not to come over.” She snapped a little and shook her head, taking Sofía back up to bed and getting her settled with some water and a bucket

Max smiled when she was done giving a small laugh at his blown pupils "You okay there?" She asked before placing gentle kisses back up his body "No one is gonna be looking for you are they?"

Henry frowned softly before looking at his phone "Huh? Shit...that just came in." He muttered before looking back at Carmen "I'm sorry for coming...can I talk to you a minute while I'm here though?" He asked softly

She came back down and gave Joseph a look when she saw hed let him in. “What? What could you possibly want?” She questioned him,

He grinned at her tiredly and shook his head. “No. No I told them I’m resting up next few days.” He murmured against her lips, holding onto her. “Mmm I love you.”

Henry frowned some watching her a bit "I want to know my daughter. I know the situation is not ideal and I've done this to myself but if you'd let me, I'd like to be in her life. " he explained

Max nodded softly and kissed him back "Mmmm so I get you for a few days? I'll take it." She murmured before kissing him again "Love you too."

She frowned and watched him for a minute “you get one chance at this. And if you fuck it up. You get the wrath of the Russo family on your ass.” She snapped at him. “Get out. I want to go to bed and I will let you know when she feels better.” She told him, kicking him out of the house and finally went to say goodbye to Joseph and let him go in to the office while she headed back to bed, staying with Sofía for comfort

Jon smiled and nodded, keeping her close. Their arrangement worked well for the next six months but he’d been stressed the last couple days because of work and trying to keep max away from it was getting a little difficult.

Sofia cuddled into her mom frowning softly "Mommy why was Henry here?" She asked softly not fully comfortable with calling him Dad just yet.

Max sighed softly as she went around doing her errands for the day. She hadn't heard from Jon in nearly two weeks. She was scared and worried to say the least, not even a phone call or any kind of communication. He had always done something to show he was okay, but this was nothing, he didn't answer her calls or texts. She was starting to fear the worst with her new knowledge of his life.

She sighed a little and pulled her in closer. “He would like to spend more time with you… he wants a chance to be your dad…. I think we should give him a chance.” She told her. “So he can come over tomorrow to see you.” She murmured smoothing her hair back.

He headed into the building to go meet with his guys for what their next job would be, taking a seat next to his best friend and the one who had dragged him into this life in the first place. “I’m heading out for a couple days after tonight okay? I need to go see my girl.” He told him sighing some. He hadn’t been to see her or contacted her because he was aware that their rivals had cloned his phone. So everything he did on it was being watched. The last thing he wanted was to put her in danger

Jake looked over at him giving a small nod "Alright....you gonna keep her underwraps forever? Its a dangerous slope my friend. If you brought her in, we could give her protection." He said quietly knowing to keep quiet. He was the only one who knew about the girl and he swore to keep her secret. He knew it was becoming difficult though and one of them was going to get hurt sooner rather than later.

Sofia gave a small nod cuddling close to her mom "Oh okay, I would like that." She whispered before yawning "Can I go to sleep Mama?"

She nodded and gently trailed her fingers along Sofías arm to soothe her to sleep until she was out and she managed to sneak out of the room without waking her, heading down and jumping out her skin when she saw Joseph in the kitchen. “I thought you were at work?” She questioned him.

He just nodded and sighed some. “I know. I haven’t had a chance to talk to her though and she’ll probably say no.” He sighed heavily.

Jake sighed some "If she says no then maybe you should let her go man. You're both going to get hurt if you don't figure something out." He murmured to him

Joseph shook his head some swallowing the last of a toaster waffle "Needed some food, I'm headed in now." He murmured before going over and kissing her gently

She sighed a little but nodded and watched him go. “Be safe.” She called to him, watching him head out and sighed a little. He had been her saving Grace a few years ago when he’d come to Italy and it had been that way ever since.

He just shrugged it off and headed out on the jobs for the day, his mind elsewhere the whole time and just being distracted, worried about how pissed max was gonna be bud just hoping she could understand why he had done it.

Joseph came home late that night bloodied and bruised. He went straight upstairs having caught a glimpse of Sofia in the lounge. He did his best to keep his work away from her and so far he did alright at it.

Max frowned deeply when she caught sight of the man she loved walking down the street. She kept her eyes adverted from him and made no attempt to catch his gaze. She was now furious at the fact he had been avoiding her for weeks.

She had heard him come in and just left Sofía snuggled on the couch for now, heading up to go see him. “What happened?” She asked him quietly, getting him to sit down while she cleaned him up.

He had seen her right before she had and was quickly walking away to keep any suspicions off her. His plans for going to see her that evening looked to be off the table by now though until they got to their last job of the day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back