• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern World's Collided

She just nodded and frowned just holding onto him tightly for a minute. “We need a holiday.” She mumbled and sighed a little more, eventually pulling back so she could get in the car and leave.

He hesitated at the door but finally shut the door behind him and drove home to try and face what was happening, managing two phone calls to his lawyer and one to his boss before the door was being banged on and he heard them calling that the police were outside.

Joseph nodded a bit "That we do." He murmured before letting her go "I'll see you later okay? Your father has me on clean up....it'll be late." He murmured before letting her go.

The police busted down the door eventually when he didn't answer "Put your hands in the air!" They yelled before getting him on the ground

She frowned and sighed some just nodding and left tiredly. By the time he got home that night she was curled up on the couch half asleep from waiting up for him just reaching tiredly when he came into the lounge not saying a word.

He hit the floor with a thud and just grunted a little and grit his teeth as they grabbed at him and read his rights before chucking him in the back of the car, knowing better than to say a single word besides acknowledging that he knew his rights, staring out the window and wishing he could redo the past 24 hours

Joseph came home late and sighed heavily seeing her awake. He loathed clean ups, and the fact it was punishment had him in a sour mood as well. He went over and picked her up bridal style carrying her up to bed "Did you talk to Henry?" He asked quietly

His lawyer was up to the jail as soon as the call was made. He went in and sat down with him before questioning began "Your house and belongings will be looked after." He said quietly to him knowing it was code to let him know Max will be okay during this time.

She nodded and frowned holding onto him. “He spent the evening with her and he’s gonna do three days a week for now. First few weeks here but once school is out he’s gonna have her with him.” She mumbled tiredly and waited in bed until he was with her and she just snuggled in a little closer before conking out

Jon just nodded and leaned back letting the whole process wash over him while he sat quietly and just listened to them, answering when his lawyer advised it and shutting up when he was told to.

-3 months-

Joseph walked around the house quietly as he got him woken up for the day. Sofia had spent the night with Henry and he and Carmen were on the outs at the moment. His work was starting to effect home, her father making him work all the time and him barely being home. He looked up when Carmen came down waving some "Good morning."

Max sat at the courthouse watchimg the trial for Jon. She knew he would not want her there, but she had kept distance and didn't show any kind of emotion towards it. She sat towards the middle waiting intently for the jury's decision on if they would let him go or if he would get sentenced.

She frowned and just hummed in response to him, going to get some coffee. “Did you book the flights like I asked yesterday?” She questioned him, rubbing the sleep fro her eyes. She felt like there was a hundred miles between them right now and it was scaring her almost as bad as how much Sofía always wanted to spend time with Henry.

Jon sat there frowning some. Things hadn’t gone very well. He knew they wouldn’t but his best option was to take the plea deal at this point. Without it and along with all of his other warrants and charges along the way he would end up doing serious time but the deal they’d cut promised he would only do time for the misdemeanours which added up wouldn’t be more than two years.

Joseph frowned a bit but gave a small nod "Three tickets to London, we leave out in two weeks." He muttered before going to put his dishes in the sink. He sighed heavily as he turned his head a bit to watch her make a cup of coffee "You know I love you right?" He said in a softer tone this time.

Max frowned deeply when the judge came in to read everything off. She took a shaky breath hearong the plea deal read and let out a small sigh of relief. Two years would be hard, bit life would have been hell.

She frowned and paused looking over at him and just nodded. “I know…. I know that I love you but I’m scared… I’m scared that I don’t know you anymore.” She told him, her voice breaking at the end.

Jon frowned and sighed a little but just sat there stone faced, letting them get him up and drag him out of there, catching a glimpse of her as they pulled him towards the cells. Not even sure if it had been real or just wishful thinking. He was sure he was never gonna have her again. He was sure that by the time he got out she would be long gone

Max watched him leave trying to keep herself together. Part of her said to run, that this was her chance to be rid of this insanity that she had been wrapped in for the past year. Yet another part was telling her to stay, knowing she wouldn't be truely happy without him in her life.

Joseph frowned deeply making his way over to her. He gently placed his hands on her arms and nuzzled his face into her hair "Why do you say that?" He whispered quietly to her "I'm still the man you fell in love with.."

She shook her head. “I have seen you this past month for a grand total of 72 hours… 3 days.” She told hjm. “I can’t do that. I need you here.” She told him and buried her face into his chest just holding him tighter. “Just tell my father to get fucked and I will back it up. I need you here.” She begged him.

He waited patiently until he was allowed a phone call and immediately rang her, sighing some. “I got 2 years… you got 2 options. And I need to know so I don’t lose it by the end of this…. Are you gonna wait or go?” He asked her

Max answered her phone as it rang and smiled softly hearing his voice on the ofher end. She listened to him and thought for a moment "You better come see me straight after." She said softly to him before she finally broke down crying "I thought they were going to give you life.."

Joseph frowned more as he listened to her giving a heavy sigh. He tilted her chin so she could look at him giving a small nod "Your father is a very dangerous man right now.....the shit we're dealing with...its gonna be bloody soon." He said truthfully to her "I'm so sorry I pushed you away my love, but I had to keep you and Sofia away from it." He whispered before kissing her gently

She frowned and shook her head. “Even more reason for you to spend more time at home. I wanna go back to work again. I want to join you on jobs again.” She told him just holding him tighter.

He frowned and listened, wiping his eyes a little. “Listen, I’ve given one of my guys your number. He will contact you when it’s safe for you to come visit. Only if you want to okay? But I’m gonna try and call when I can. I love you.” He murmured.

Joseph shook his head immediately when she mentioned going back on jobs with him "No. No ifs, ands,or buts. I'm not putting you at risk more than you are now being his daughter." He explained

Max gave a small nod evn though he couldn't see it "Okay, I love you too Jon." She said softly before having to hang up when she heard someone yell for him to do the same on the other end.

She shook her head. “I wasby asking. And surely I’d be better off on jobs with you than being left on my own with no protection.” She pointed out, gritting her teeth when he just argued it more. “Do not treat me like a child Joseph! I have been doing this shit a lot longer than you.” She snapped at him right as the door opened and Henry came in with Sofía. “I will take it straight to him if I have to but I’m losing my mind.” She snapped and headed upstairs to go get changed.

He sighed heavily and hung up, heading back to his cell for now until they would move him to county for the next two years.

Joseph was about to snap back but stopped himself when he heard Sofia. He smiled happily as she came into the kitchen and hugged her to him "Hello darling, did you have a good time with your dad?" He asked softly glancing at Henry some.

Max sat in her house wondering what the hell she was getting herself further into.

Henry frowned some and watched his little girl. “I have a few meetings. She wanted to come home rather than chill in the office.” He told him, eyeing him up and down for a minute before saying goodbye to his daughter “I’ll see you later, pick you up at 6pm.”

Jon got up the next morning for a visit from one of his guys, meeting him in the visitors room and sat at a bench. “She’s staying…. At least for now… please watch out for her if she contacts you.” He told him.

Jake arrived at County to see Jon sighing a bit. He sat with him giving a small nod "You got my word she'll be protected." He murmured before running a hand through his hair "Hey man...atleast its two years. I'm talking with The Don now, figure out how the fuck that happened."

Joseph frowned some at Henry but gave a small nod "Alright, we'll make sure she is ready." He murmured before smiling back at Sofia "You want something to drink?" He asked her as Henry left

She shook her head. “Joseph can we get a puppy?” She asked him, pouting some. “Cause my dad has a dog but I only get to see him when I’m over there. If we got a puppy here I could have two dogs.” She told him, sitting at the table with her iPad, looking up when carmen came through dressed and ready. ‘I’m going to see my father. Sofía come on. Let’s get going baby.” She told her, reaching towards her, still angry.

Jon just nodded and shook his head. “It was a fucking set up. Our intel was bad and no one can tell me where we even got the intel from! Someone fucked up and now I’m paying the fucking price. Nobody was meant to be killed.” He snapped a little

Joseph listened to her and thought about it for a minute "I don't see why not, your mother loves them. We'll have to see though okay?" He said sweetly to her before Carmen came down. He gave a heavy sigh as she took Sofia away and shook his head some.

Jake frowned more and gave a nod "We're trying to figure that all out man." He muttered rubbing at his face some "Just try to lay low."

She had been quick about getting her father convinced of needing more time with Joseph, leaving as he was arriving and taking Sofía back home so she’d be ready for Henry to pick her up again.

He just nodded and sighed heavily heading back to his cell after that until they were taking him for transportation, making it out to the van and starting to get in when three shots rang out and the officers with him shoved him down to get him out the way. All he could do in the chaos and confusion was cover his head until it all calmed down and they went to move him but the world had started spinning and he managed to cough up some blood before blacking out

Max frowned softly as she sat at home looking through her photos to edit. She couldn't fully get into her right head space though, all her thoughts were on Jon. She jumped some when he phone went off and quickly answered the unknown number "Hello?"

Henry came to pick up Sofia at 6 like he had said. He gave Carmen a small smile watching her some "Hey there, how are you?" He asked her gently placing a hand on her arm "Things seemed tense this morning, everything okay?"

She frowned as she sighed a little pouring herself a glass of wine. “Yeah yeah yeah, I’m sure sofias given you the rundown about him not being around this past month. Things are rough on the business side of things.” She muttered, “Did you get your house sorted back in England?” She asked him. “Oh so we are out of the country in September for a week. We’re heading over to London and then up to Scotland.” She explained, frowning some when she realised just how close he had gotten to her.

Jake frowned some and sighed. “Hey, max this is Jake, one of Jon’s friends. He gave me your number for visits…. But you should know things are a little worse than we originally thought. Someone shot him while they were taking him to transport. He’s been taken to memorial.” He told her gently

Henry frowned softly at he listened to her giving a small nod "She had mentioned him not being around." He murmured stepping closer to him "But are you okay?" He asked softly. He still loved her dearly and if there was a possible chance to have her back, he would take it. He took a deep breath before he cupped her face kissing her lovingly

Max listened to the man on her phone going wide eyed "Is...is he okay? Where was he shot?" She asked taking deep breaths to try and calm down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back