• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy World Of Entertainment (WOE) - [CLOSED]

CrimsonEclipse said:
I would like to reserve a female POI.
Noted.

The time for Application has arrived!!!

We're looking for:

-2 POIs (2 male) <<< If you don't know what POI means please read the introduction.

-4 POI Managers (2 male, 2 female) <<< They are part of the WOE Agent section just that they manage the POIs.

-WOE Agents <<<Song writer/choreographer/Script writer/Movie Director (anything you can think of that's needed to keep WOE running)

Reservations:

-Snquin reserved POI (female)

-CrimsonEclipse reserved POI (female)

*Notes*

-The POI Manager position need to be filled in order for the roleplay to start.

-You can play as many characters as you want as long as you think you can handle them.

Waiting for applications

Link to WOE: World Of Entertainment (WOE) | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Bumping... UP!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah no need, I've already started making my character /cough.Iwouldn'thavetakennoasananswer. So I should be done in awhile.

I guess I'll reserve a male POI Manager, might be a pleasant role.

Last edited by a moderator:
Goody!(I might join but you would need to explain it to me in a pm a little better, im not the brightest tool in the shed ya know.)

[QUOTE="Hope Robinson]Goody!(I might join but you would need to explain it to me in a pm a little better, im not the brightest tool in the shed ya know.)

[/QUOTE]
If you have any queries you are free to pm me ^-^

gogojojo331 said:
What is open?
The positions open are as stated above.

Ooh, I'm interested to be an POI Manager. Should I post my cs or wait for confirmation?

[QUOTE="Koorimizu Saki]Nope go ahead and I'll inform you if your CS needs alterations.

[/QUOTE]
Posted mine :D

The time for Application has arrived!!!

(latest update)

Remaining positions available:

-1 POI (male) <<< If you don't know what POI means please read the introduction.

-2 POI Managers (females) <<< They are part of the WOE Agent section just that they manage a POI assigned to them.

-WOE Agents <<<Song writer/choreographer/Script writer/Movie Director (anything you can think of that's needed to keep WOE running)

Reservations:

31/8/15 - @Snquin reserved POI (female)

2/9/15 - @CrimsonEclipse reserved POI (female)

19/9/15 - @TheGoldenGear reserved POI (male)

*Notes*

-The POI Manager position need to be filled in order for the roleplay to start.

-You can play as many characters as you want as long as you think you can handle them.

-If you really want a role that has been reserved by another player, you can ask them for it. Especially those who has reserved for a long time and hasn't posted their CS...
*grumblesgrumbles*

waiting for applications(60% complete)

Link to WOE:
World Of Entertainment (WOE) | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

If nobody else will take them, I could always make one of the Female POI's if they're so necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back