• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy World Of Entertainment (WOE) - [CLOSED]

NemuiTeru

Vulpine
Hey fellow roleplayers! Thank you for taking an interest in this roleplay. Please tell me if you have suggestions or is interested in collaborating with me as this will be a big roleplay even though its a casual one and I won't be able to be around 24/7 to keep a watch on things. Thank you enjoy!

Introduction

10 years ago in our modern world, entertainment related agencies all over the world from television, theater, video games and more made a pact with an
anonymous individual. Agencies of all sizes from large to small came together and combined into a single corporate agency.

News of this budding agency spread like wild fire throughout the world and not long after smaller affiliate agencies of this agency were established in almost every country around the globe. Almost as soon as these establishments arrived they were swamped with applicants from near and far who hoped to try their luck at becoming the next "big thing" regarding their personal choice of entertainment media. However, while all of the excitement continued to mount, there was something missing from the big picture. People began to realize that the headquarters of this corporate agency had yet to appear or even be announced. It became one of the most popular topics across the globe, though it was soon overwhelmed by new People Of Influence (or POI's for short), known to us as "Idols," who completely stole the attention of the world thanks to this new agency.

The topic was put aside, but never forgotten.

Years passed by, though the whereabouts of the mysterious headquarters yet remains an unknown with only rumors to hold the topic afloat in an ocean of overwhelming success.

Somewhere in our world today lies a single and solitary island upon which exists bright and near futuristic styled buildings. This is where the world's top entertainment agency makes its home. This lone island named...

"World Of Entertainment"

anime.vro.0101.jpg

A haven made for WOE agents and POI to live without distractions. Or is it?

Inhabitants on the island aside from the POIs are called WOE Agents. They are the ones responsible for running the island and keeping the agency alive. Without them, the agency would be without hope. There are doctors, teachers, instructors, etc. Only the world's best are chosen for WOE.

*Imagine what the island would need.

There will be no expectations of the chosen POIs and agents as the auditions / interviews are already leagues above those of the average talent agency which used to exist before this prestigious corporation was established. After all, every single talent and agent that enters "World Of Entertainment" has a 99.9% probability of becoming a hit / successful in their chosen media. From video game voice actors/actresses, television show hosts and stars, theater performers and operatic singers, musicians and novel writers. All of the best are born of this mysterious place, and over and over throughout the last decade since the corporate agency had been established has it been proven that only the best will be tolerated. This is, of course, assuming those who come here do make it and become a hit. Despite the high probability for success upon acceptance, there are those who fail. This "World Of Entertainment" is neither easy to get into, nor easy to get out of. It is a world full of unexpected twists. For better... or worse.

There are only two ways to enter this world:

Auditions / Interviews

There will be an annual audition/interview at the start of each year. Entry forms will appear on WOE's Official website for this event and will disappear THREE DAYS after it appears. Those who are keen to participate will fill in the form ,submit it online along with a short clip of their audition, and then wait for 'THE REPLY'. Out of millions of entry forms, only a number of participants from around the world will be chosen and will be picked up by the agency at their respective homes upon receiving their reply of acceptance.

The other way to enter this world? Silence will be your answer, for no one knows.

What happens after being chosen? NO ONE knows.​

What the World DO KNOW is that every New Year's Eve,Summer Holidays and The Eve of Christmas, there will be debuts of new talents. Occasionally, there will be a random debut during the year. Either way, these events are anticipated by The Outside World annually.

So, POIs will you make your debut?

WOE Agents, will you fit into your new environment?

Or fail, and face the consequences.

Whatever the outcome,

remember that there is always MORE than what MEETS the MIND in this world...​

GMs

Your GMs for this Roleplay

GM:
@Koorimizu Saki

Co-GM:
@Kyero (not active)

*Looking for responsible collaborators to become Co-GMs. For those interested, please contact the GM.

Applications filled! (100% complete)

Link to WOE: World Of Entertainment (WOE) | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Last edited by a moderator:
3 Spots left for POIs~ If you have any ideas to improve this story feel free to tell me through PM or going to the roleplay itself. I would love to hear your suggestions or opinions on this story.

pokemariofan64 said:
Are you interested in joining?

[QUOTE="the juggernaut]I may join this!

[/QUOTE]
You are more than welcome~ Shall I reserve a place for you?

[QUOTE="Square Zack]This one wishes to partake in the event

[/QUOTE]
Sure! Shall I reserve a place for you too?

[QUOTE="Square Zack]Yes please. If I could hold a position of management, it might subdue my urges for pre-Victorian Era politeness

[/QUOTE]
Haha alright. Position of management means you would like to be a POI Manager?

[QUOTE="the juggernaut]Oooooooo this is still alive? happiness!

[/QUOTE]
Yes, I just came back to it. Can't just leave all my hard word can I? haha ^-^

This seems rather interesting. If it's still open I would like to reserve a spot as a POI.

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back