• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy World Of Entertainment (WOE) - [CLOSED]

GrieveWriter said:
If nobody else will take them, I could always make one of the Female POI's if they're so necessary.
It's another POI Manager role like your current character just that female. Are you fine with that?

Yeah, I'm a walking collection of dozens of character ideas, making another manager with a completely different approach and vibe is easy. I could take the other one if you want, it just seems that not many are clamoring for the them.

GrieveWriter said:
Yeah, I'm a walking collection of dozens of character ideas, making another manager with a completely different approach and vibe is easy. I could take the other one if you want, it just seems that not many are clamoring for the them.
Alright! Go ahead then, much thanks Grieve.

The time for Application has arrived!!!

(latest update)

Remaining positions available:

-1 POI (male) <<< If you don't know what POI means please read the introduction.

-1 POI Manager (female) <<< They are part of the WOE Agent section just that they manage a POI assigned to them.

-WOE Agents <<<Song writer/choreographer/Script writer/Movie Director (anything you can think of that's needed to keep WOE running)

Reservations:

31/8/15 - @Snquin reserved POI (female)

*Notes*

-The POI Manager position needs to be filled in order for the roleplay to start.

-You can play as many characters as you want as long as you think you can handle them.

-If you really want a role that has been reserved by another player, you can ask them for it. Especially those who has reserved for a long time and hasn't posted their CS...
*grumblesgrumbles*

waiting for applications(70% complete)

Link to WOE:
World Of Entertainment (WOE) | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, we've already lost Fallen and Snquin hasn't been on this site in about a month. If we're actually going through with this, then I recommend having Koori take the last Manager position before we lose anybody else and have to wait any longer. Crimson may not be getting notifs for this, and if so then that just adds on to our crippling lack of POIs, making the manager positions practically useless.

Whoever is still interested may need to make more characters so that we don't become under populated to the point of having to do recruitment all over again.

(@Fallen from Heaven )

Fallen, Snquin, if either of you are actually still here then I request that you state that now, seeing as you've both been absent from this site for weeks.

Any of you who haven't gotten in and still have time to spare for this RP, say so now since I'm fairly certain these two are gone and will need to be replaced.

And if none of them wish to take those spots or claim the ones that still need to be grabbed, then I ask those who have already been accepted to consider making another character so we can get this thing going already.

I am so sorry for not making my character earlier. A lot of things happened recently, and I must admit, I actually forgot about this rp. But I am still interested and will have my character ready in about 2 days.

That's the Crimson problem solved, and with Golden gear taking the last open Male spot then we just need confirmation over whether or not Snquin and Fallen are still here or not.

And if there's more interested people after we deal with those problems, consider taking a job as another WOE agent besides manager, seeing as there're apparently no limits to how many of those we can have.

GrieveWriter said:
Okay, we've already lost Fallen and Snquin hasn't been on this site in about a month. If we're actually going through with this, then I recommend having Koori take the last Manager position before we lose anybody else and have to wait any longer. Crimson may not be getting notifs for this, and if so then that just adds on to our crippling lack of POIs, making the manager positions practically useless.
Whoever is still interested may need to make more characters so that we don't become under populated to the point of having to do recruitment all over again.

(@Fallen from Heaven )

Fallen, Snquin, if either of you are actually still here then I request that you state that now, seeing as you've both been absent from this site for weeks.

Any of you who haven't gotten in and still have time to spare for this RP, say so now since I'm fairly certain these two are gone and will need to be replaced.

And if none of them wish to take those spots or claim the ones that still need to be grabbed, then I ask those who have already been accepted to consider making another character so we can get this thing going already.
Actually Fallen and Kyero submitted that CS a year ago. The roleplay wasn't getting much attention at that time so I left it, it was only just recently that I came back to it.

Anyways, I can't afford to play another character as I have a number of NPCs to play already we'll just have to see who wants to take the last manager and POI slot. If not I can cut down the numbers and we can start when everyone has replied.

The time for Application has arrived!!!

(latest update)

Remaining positions available:

-2 POI (1 male, 1 female) <<< If you don't know what POI means please read the introduction.

-1 POI Manager (female) <<< They are part of the WOE Agent section just that they manage a POI assigned to them.

-WOE Agents <<<Song writer/choreographer/Script writer/Movie Director (anything you can think of that's needed to keep WOE running)

*Notes*

-The POI Manager and POI positions needs to be filled in order for the roleplay to start.

-You can play as many characters as you want as long as you think you can handle them.

-I am no longer accepting reservations. Interested parties please go to the main thread to submit your CS for whatever remaining positions available thank you!

waiting for applications(80% complete)

Link to WOE:
World Of Entertainment (WOE) | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Yeah, we need one more Female POI before we can start, Koori might not be on for a while but go ahead and make a sheet for when she returns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back