• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy World of Darkness; L.A. By Night OOC

Main
Here
Other
Here
Sherwood Sherwood Love the detail that Susan and Rachel have protected their living space. Really shows that they value having a place away from life’s chaos.

Me, too. I do hope that this game goes on as well as I picture in my mind.

I wouldn't mind, but that call is for our illustrious Storyteller to decide.

So can we start yet? How about now? Now is good! Lol

ha ha! yeah! They have to make their character I think. I can't wait to see their character!

I’d love to hear you guys’ thoughts on Yağmur too! He’s a type of character I don’t usually play, so I’m excited to explore that. I’m also very aware that he is miles different from Susan, Rachel and Violet in terms of basic appearance (and age in the case of Susan and Rachel). I hope he will be good foil and, at times, levity.

I’d love to hear you guys’ thoughts on Yağmur too! He’s a type of character I don’t usually play, so I’m excited to explore that. I’m also very aware that he is miles different from Susan, Rachel and Violet in terms of basic appearance (and age in the case of Susan and Rachel). I hope he will be good foil and, at times, levity.
He sounds like he's going to be quite formidable; but in the right hands a kind teddy bear. I like him.

You think he's a badass now, just wait for Susan to get her hands on him. She'll enchant him up with some better equipment that will make the bad guys run in terror. She may be small and dainty, but her sword is a real killer weapon!

That goes for the rest of the group. I can make you bulletproof clothing and firearms/melee weapons do more damage pretty easy.

Guys....we have the best team already and we didn't even start yet! You're hyping me up!

Also, I love yuğmur! I've never seen a character like him, but I know he's going to be super fun to interact with simply because he's so different!

But like I said, all these character are so amazing! I think we've got ourselves one of the best groups I've ever seen.

I am enjoying the mental picture of the three women squeezed up on one sofa during a planning meeting in the bookshop because Yağmur is taking up so much space, but he's just sitting there like :)

And Susan getting mad at Yagmur because he keeps putting his feet on the coffee table and she is constantly wiping it down again and again to get it clean.

And Susan getting mad at Yagmur because he keeps putting his feet on the coffee table and she is constantly wiping it down again and again to get it clean.
Bless Susan and her Chlorox wipes. That poor coffee table is going to be a different colour after Yağmur visits. He'll try to remember to wash his hands before touching any books.

Sorry for mysteriously disappearing - I just got back from a work trip and will have a draft up soon!

I can see big ole Yagmur getting scolded for making a mess and he just bows his head and takes it. Lol
"Close the door! Were you raised in a barn? And wipe you feet! I just vacuumed! Humph!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back