• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy World of Darkness; L.A. By Night OOC

Main
Here
Other
Here
FDoprj2WUAMl9JX.jpg

Name: Christian Jared Defoe

Clan: Malkavian (12th Generation)

Abilities:

Auspex: 4

Obfuscate: 5

Dominate: 4

Skills:

Finance: Christian many years as an investment banker had given him a lot of knowledge about money and financing. Using this knowledge to gain a massive amount of money and wealth.

Stealth: Christian’s preferred discipline being Obfuscate allows Christian to go undetected. As well as using the many years of staying undetected when he goes out hunting.

Athletics/Brawl: Christian likes to keep himself in top physical shape. This leads to Christian being quick on his feet and relatively strong.

Intimidation: Over the years Christian has built an intimidating aura, especially when he is angry.

Personality: Christian is very self-centred and vain, thinking only of himself and how he looks to others. Being obsessed with his wealthy lifestyle like clothes, drinking/drugs, and buying expensive objects to show off to everyone. Despite his calming exterior he is plagued with anxiety and low self-esteem. Suffering from sociopathy and extreme anti-social behaviour. Acting like a vapid frat boy so he could bond with his yuppie friends. Although he hates them and anyone like them with all of his soul. He has a constant battle of trying to keep his sanity. Stuffing from auditory and visual hallucinations which have gotten worse after he was embraced. At times he shows extreme moments of rage, panic, and grief when he is put into stressful situations. Hiding his anxiety and insecurities through his vanity and rigid personal grooming.

Having a sadistic side to him liking to toy with yuppies and his victims. Only kills and tortures women and men whom he considers undeserving of life. Although he does not kill or hurt children or animals. He has a soft spot for animals. Because of his embrace, he thinks he is not Malkavian but a Ventrue. So he acts like most Ventures and will only drink the vitae of blue blooded humans.

Biography: Christian’s father and mother were both rich so Christian had a privileged childhood. As a child, he would constantly wet the bed, start fires, and torture his younger brother. His parents seemed to ignore Christian’s deprived behaviour. As a child and teenager, his behaviour would escalate with him breaking and stealing from homes. Peeping on women before moving on to sexually assaulting women. As an adult, he went to Columbia Business School and after graduating joined his father’s investment baking company.

During this time he would hire prostitutes having sex with them before murdering them. His MO was strangling them before cutting them up and eating pieces of them. His other victims included homeless people and yuppies. While he was with a potential prey he was embraced by this woman. Being abandoned by his sire leaving him to be mentored by another Malkvain vampire named Roger Edwards. Being taught the world of vampire society and used this knowledge to further his status on the social ladder.

Assets: A studio apartment in downtown Los Angeles. Filled with the state of the art technology and expensive art. He also drives a 1987 Chevrolet Cavalier. Living a lavish lifestyle that he only uses to show that he is normal.

Territory: None.

NPCs: None at the moment.

FDoprj2WUAMl9JX.jpg

Name: Christian Jared Defoe

Clan: Malkavian (12th Generation)

Abilities:

Auspex: 4

Obfuscate: 5

Dominate: 4

Skills:

Finance: Christian many years as an investment banker had given him a lot of knowledge about money and financing. Using this knowledge to gain a massive amount of money and wealth.

Stealth: Christian’s preferred discipline being Obfuscate allows Christian to go undetected. As well as using the many years of staying undetected when he goes out hunting.

Athletics/Brawl: Christian likes to keep himself in top physical shape. This leads to Christian being quick on his feet and relatively strong.

Intimidation: Over the years Christian has built an intimidating aura, especially when he is angry.

Personality: Christian is very self-centred and vain, thinking only of himself and how he looks to others. Being obsessed with his wealthy lifestyle like clothes, drinking/drugs, and buying expensive objects to show off to everyone. Despite his calming exterior he is plagued with anxiety and low self-esteem. Suffering from sociopathy and extreme anti-social behaviour. Acting like a vapid frat boy so he could bond with his yuppie friends. Although he hates them and anyone like them with all of his soul. He has a constant battle of trying to keep his sanity. Stuffing from auditory and visual hallucinations which have gotten worse after he was embraced. At times he shows extreme moments of rage, panic, and grief when he is put into stressful situations. Hiding his anxiety and insecurities through his vanity and rigid personal grooming.

Having a sadistic side to him liking to toy with yuppies and his victims. Only kills and tortures women and men whom he considers undeserving of life. Although he does not kill or hurt children or animals. He has a soft spot for animals. Because of his embrace, he thinks he is not Malkavian but a Ventrue. So he acts like most Ventures and will only drink the vitae of blue blooded humans.

Biography: Christian’s father and mother were both rich so Christian had a privileged childhood. As a child, he would constantly wet the bed, start fires, and torture his younger brother. His parents seemed to ignore Christian’s deprived behaviour. As a child and teenager, his behaviour would escalate with him breaking and stealing from homes. Peeping on women before moving on to sexually assaulting women. As an adult, he went to Columbia Business School and after graduating joined his father’s investment baking company.

During this time he would hire prostitutes having sex with them before murdering them. His MO was strangling them before cutting them up and eating pieces of them. His other victims included homeless people and yuppies. While he was with a potential prey he was embraced by this woman. Being abandoned by his sire leaving him to be mentored by another Malkvain vampire named Roger Edwards. Being taught the world of vampire society and used this knowledge to further his status on the social ladder.

Assets: A studio apartment in downtown Los Angeles. Filled with the state of the art technology and expensive art. He also drives a 1987 Chevrolet Cavalier. Living a lavish lifestyle that he only uses to show that he is normal.

Territory: None.

NPCs: None at the moment.
looks great!!

very patrick bateman vibes

Is there anything from the posts so far that you think might make a good bridge for your character?

Is there anything from the posts so far that you think might make a good bridge for your character?

I could see him being at the club and coming out of the men's washroom after doing a few lines of coke. Running into Yagmur and Violet on the way out.

Works for me if that works for you. Would you like one of our characters to know your character or would this be the first time they all met?

I could see him being at the club and coming out of the men's washroom after doing a few lines of coke. Running into Yagmur and Violet on the way out.

Yağmur and Violet are at Yağmur’s restaurant in the kitchen not at a club, just so there is no confusion. It would have to be a purposeful attempt to find us!

Ah then he could bump into whoever is in the club.
He could absolutely be in the restaurant if you like. If you'd rather have him bump into a character I'd be happy to supply one of my NPCs (for example, Parakeet in my post was in the kitchen, but she is heading out, so she's in good position to be bumped into if you want to go for that kind of 'chance meeting' feeling)?

I don't think anyone is in the club that the GM had in their first post though. Susan and Rachel are in the bookshop, the two of us are in the restaurant!

Okay i can have him being at the restaurant having dinner with one of his yuppie friends, and perhaps running into Yagmur or one of your NPCs?

Okay i can have him being at the restaurant having dinner with one of his yuppie friends, and perhaps running into Yagmur or one of your NPCs?
Certainly. I'll respond to your post. I've got a bit of detail about what the restaurant looks like/serves in my post so hopefully that can give you a springboard for the environment!

Londo_Mollari94 Londo_Mollari94 I’ll probably be replying to Valinorean’s post within the next day or so, just as a heads up. If I do post before you, feel free to have Christian engage with my character(s) instead when you post.

I was thinking of posting here later tonight. Would you like me to have Violet respond to Yagmur first or would you like to post first?

I was thinking of posting here later tonight. Would you like me to have Violet respond to Yagmur first or would you like to post first?
Oh do go ahead. It’s 10pm where I am so I’ll be asleep soon enough, and I’d hate to make you wait! Happy to work with what you write. I can adjust because of my little NPC roster.

Oh do go ahead. It’s 10pm where I am so I’ll be asleep soon enough, and I’d hate to make you wait! Happy to work with what you write. I can adjust because of my little NPC roster.
I work till 7 my time (it's about 3) but I'll get to work tonight! I'll either make it open ended where you can respond or I'll dm you if that works!

I work till 7 my time (it's about 3) but I'll get to work tonight! I'll either make it open ended where you can respond or I'll dm you if that works!
Definitely happy to provide a few lines through DMs to make a conversation flow well, yeah. Dialogue is something I love in narratives and it’s satisfying finding simple ways of enhancing a character relationship dynamic with it.

Definitely happy to provide a few lines through DMs to make a conversation flow well, yeah. Dialogue is something I love in narratives and it’s satisfying finding simple ways of enhancing a character relationship dynamic with it.
Awesome! Expect to have something from me when you wake then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back