• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy World of Darkness; L.A. By Night OOC

Main
Here
Other
Here
A question for ValinoreanDawn ValinoreanDawn I am writing up a Virtual Adept, and I'd like a combination of Familiar/Wonder of a super powered laptop that is an AI to help me with my computer hacking, casting spells and to eat up some Paradox like a familiar. Would that be an item that you would allow?

Also got a question for ValinoreanDawn ValinoreanDawn - since I really know nothing about the system(s) being used in this rp, can you point me to what sort of CS to look at/is there a simplified CS for this rp if we are doing narrative rather than rules crunch? All I’ve been able to work out for myself is that I’d be using a werewolf CS for the Shapeshifter. Past that, I’m out of my depth and could use a hand!

What I've been using.

Name:
Alias(es):
Appearance:
Abilities: (Disciplines, Traditions, Totem powers, etc)
Skills: (Non-supernatural skillsets)
Personality:
Biography:
Assets: (Do you own property? Have a store as a front for your more than mundane activities? Some illicit enterprise?)
Territory: (Got a stake somewhere in LA that is your "home turf,"?)
NPCs: (if running a coterie/gang/band)

A question for ValinoreanDawn ValinoreanDawn I am writing up a Virtual Adept, and I'd like a combination of Familiar/Wonder of a super powered laptop that is an AI to help me with my computer hacking, casting spells and to eat up some Paradox like a familiar. Would that be an item that you would allow?
A familiar in the guise of a laptop is totally fine.

Mae govannen,

Psychie Psychie Sherwood Sherwood You know, if I thought this was to be a long-lasting White Wolf game with at least a couple of people I know in it, I could imagine just lurking awhile and enjoying it with the rest of you.

With ValinoreanDawn ValinoreanDawn 's permission, of course? =)

What I've been using.

Name:
Alias(es):
Appearance:
Abilities: (Disciplines, Traditions, Totem powers, etc)
Skills: (Non-supernatural skillsets)
Personality:
Biography:
Assets: (Do you own property? Have a store as a front for your more than mundane activities? Some illicit enterprise?)
Territory: (Got a stake somewhere in LA that is your "home turf,"?)
NPCs: (if running a coterie/gang/band)
Cheers for this!

A further question, is there a list or general ‘feel’ of the Abilities? I take it Disciplines, Traditions, Totems, Powers etc. are part of the system? I’ll have a look at what I can on my side too, but again if you could give me a pointer that’d be great.

Cheers for this!

A further question, is there a list or general ‘feel’ of the Abilities? I take it Disciplines, Traditions, Totems, Powers etc. are part of the system? I’ll have a look at what I can on my side too, but again if you could give me a pointer that’d be great.

Here is a breakdown of the Vampiric supernatural powers aka The Disciplines.

Discipline (VTM)

Here are the Mage Traditions which actually goes a step broader as the Traditions encompass the whole sub-group within the wider Mage community.

Traditions (MTAs)

Werewolf Totems are spirit based and generally for the whole pack (with the pack having one totem as spirits tend to be the jealous type) or an individual if a loner

Totem (WOD)

(Redacted - better if folks focus on the game than my distracting curiosities. Game on! =) )

Last edited:
I'll be able to put my rough draft up once I'm off work. It's kinda hard to do this on my phone when working. I need to write up a good background, but it is all in my head and will not take too long to crank it out once I get to my computer.

I'll be able to put my rough draft up once I'm off work. It's kinda hard to do this on my phone when working. I need to write up a good background, but it is all in my head and will not take too long to crank it out once I get to my computer.
Oh awesome! I can't wait to read yours! It's late where I am but I'll make sure to read it once I'm up! Then I'll make mine!

You are mote than welcome to use the same general format for your character sheet that I use. Just change what you need to make it yours.

Oh goodness thank you so much! I'm going to need that! Sometimes I worry I'm doing it wrong you know! I've been a huge fan of the ttrpg vampire the masquerade, but I get making a character sheet here will probably be different than filling out one of those sheets.

Ok, I was able to upload my sheet as it is so far. Take a look. It is still getting edited, so this is not a final draft by any stretch of the imagination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back