• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Wolfenstein: The Sun Rises In The East

Character Creation
  • Ah that is correct, you are a female. It is unusual that a girl in such a male centric nation would fight just as good as men. You would've made a good Nazi but instead you fight against them and their Regime. How you got to such a point is still undecided but that question comes last.

During your childhood you exhibit qualities most unusual for a girl. You were a fighter, never one for submission or to accept what others tell you. When a boy pushed you, you pushed back with anything within your grasp. You were top dog of the neighborhood because of how tough you were and your willingness to fight back.

You were also Charismatic, able to persuade and charm people to join your side of a fight. If you started a fight and you were going to lose, you used your feminine charm to persuade some boys to your cause. You may have been top dog but not every fighter stays at the top with prowess, you stayed there because of your best quality of persuasion. You were so good that you even persuaded some Nazis to help you when the need arised.

Still we all have our worst traits, so what would you consider is yours?

1. Weak: You aren't as strong as other people and in a strength test you will most likely fail because you're just not that strong. (Harder time passing strength Checks, -2 strength)

2. Clumsy: You fall over yourself like no tomorrow. You can run and jump but anything that requires agility and dexterity is lost upon you. (Dexterous checks are harder to perform, -2 Dexterity)

3. Stand out: You are easily able to be picked out of a crowd. You have a hard time adjusting to the shadows and hiding your presence. (Stealth checks are harder to perform, -2 stealth)

4. Dumb: You are plain old not smart. You have a hard time figuring out math and thinking critically. You aren't extremely stupid you're just not as smart as most people. (Intelligence checks are harder to pass, -2 Intelligence)

Now comes an important question, you came to follow your father in his footsteps, what was he like before the Emperor fell?

1. Politician: Your father was a leader of the people. He persuaded them in ways a normal person couldn't do. When the emperor fell he stayed where he was and served the consulate begrudgingly. When he saw your rebellious nature he decided to teach you his ways and to also give you money to help fight against the Nazis. (+2 Charisma, More starting money)

2. Imperial Soldier: Your father served as a soldier in the imperial army. He fought on the Chinese front and was a very decorated individual. When the Emperor fell he retired to live off his achievements. He hated the Nazis and the consulate yet he was becoming an old man. Still your fighting spirit reminded something of himself, so he taught you the ways of war. How to use various weapons and even some blade skills. (+15 to all weapon skills, +2 Constitution, better starting guns)

3. Samurai: Your father was a warrior of the old code. He followed the way of the Bushido and was a master in the art of the Katana. He was more of a traditionalist and was a teacher so in a way he never went to war. When the emperor fell he had to give up his ways since such traditions were outlawed. Yet your rebel spirit showed him he must preserve the ways of the past and to fight against the tyranny of the Consulate. He taught you the way of the sword and you became a warrior unlike most today. He even helped forge you a superior blade using the superior forges that made an extremely durable metal. You are a Samurai like your father before you. (+25 Blade skill, Better starting sword)

4. Ninja: Your father was a master in the ways of stealth. He was one of the emperors ninjas before he fell. He dealt with assassinations, stealing, stealth, and all manner of things. When the emperor fell, your father skulked in the shadows and avoided detection. He taught you the ways that he was taught, how to use stealth. You clung to she shadows like he did, you are a ninja. (+2 stealth, you start out with ninja stuff like Shurikens, Smoke bombs, a Katana, and a rad ninja outfit) Unavailable of your worst trait is stealth!

5. Engineer: Your father was a master at designing, and creating things. He was an inventor for the Emperor and helped design many designs. When the emperor fell he continued on with his work only with increasing difficulty due to master German engineering. Yet he instilled inside you an academic mind and a desire to invent and create things. He knew of your rebellious nature and decided to help you be better and to give you an edge. You inderstand technology better than most and you invent things as well. (+2 Intelligence, Able to create things with ease and to reverse engineer stuff as well) unavailable if your worst trait is intelligence
    Oh forgive me... We haven't even established your name yet! What are you called miss?

1. Write In. ((Basically create your own names))

Last edited:
    Character creation Pt2
  • Birdsie Birdsie Maki Maki pioca pioca FireMaiden FireMaiden ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Taji Taji KingofAesir KingofAesir amoeba amoeba official clown business official clown business The Omen of Death The Omen of Death
    (If any of you know how to make a spoiler tag type thing where you click the spoiler name and it opens up to have a bunch of infor I'd really appreciate it cause I can't remember how to do it.)

Ah yes, your name was Sanako Kirishima, a proud name in the world of Politics no less. Your father was a Politician of the old world, he used to convince the people of the Emperors divine will and how he would help them achieve prosperity. Well once the Nazis took over Asia the emperor surrendered and gave up his people knowing he'd never win. Your father was one of the first to side with the Nazis, not because he loved them, but because you were his daughter and he wanted to keep you and your mother safe.

Because of this political backstory you stood out quite easily from the crowd. People knew you were important yet you stood out more because of your fiery attitude. Many men came to take your hand in a political marriage yet your father put a stop to any advances because you were his last hope in a dying world. You led a gang of kids easily, with your top dog nature and your excellent charisma you ran a gang that no other gang could defeat. But all things have to come to an end.

What exactly made you rebel against the consulate? Why are you a rebel?

1. Vengeance: In some way or another the Nazis did something to you and your family. (Recommended due to better backstory)
    1. Your father and mother were murdered before your very eyes. They were killed by the Nazis as enemies to the state. (How they die is up to me)
    2. Your father and mother were sent to a concentration camp to work as slaves to death
    3. You don't know what happened to your parents but you know that the Nazis took them away from you. (Mysterious backstory, what happens to them will be randomized)​
    4. Write-in: Make your own vengeance background about what the Nazis did to you and why you rebelled. Doesn't have to be detailed.
    2. Liberation: You desire to liberate your people and free them from the oppression and genocide they will face. You took up arms against the Nazis.

3. Write-In: Make up your own backstory as to why our rebel Rebelled against the Nazi regime. Doesn't have to be detailed. Also I have no idea where to go with back stories other than these two generic ones so you guys can make an awesome backstory! :D

Now with your origins complete its time to visit the BlackMarket! This is where you spend your money to get better things and training against the Nazis.

Starting Cash: 5,000

Hideout:
    1. Basic (500): This hideout is the very basic thing you'll need, though it is also the least defensible without upgrades and doesn't hold many resistance members without upgrades. Write-in location. (Recommended)

2. Advanced (3,000): Basically a better Hideout that can hold more upgrades and more resistance fighters. Is more sanitary, helps happiness, and creates better living conditions. Write-in location (Not Rcommended)

Upgrades:
    1. Better starting weapons (2,000): This upgrade gives you some Current Nazi weapons that deal more damage and gives you a fighting edge. Works with all Resistance members.

2. More beds (2,000): Allows you to house more Resistance fighters.

3. Better Armor (3,000): Gives you and your resistance fighters better armor to survive Nazis bullets better.
    4. Explosives (3,000): Gives you grenades, C4, and many explosive things for sabotage, destruction, and mayhem.

5. Hidden Hideout (2,000): Hides your base in an unassuming area making it harder for the Nazis to find you and your friends.

6. Hideout Defenses (3,000): Makes your hideout more defensible against the Nazis should any find it and attack it.

(More things will become available to you once you get more reputation and money)

Once this is all complete I can then start the first mission!

Prologue: The Purge
  • Birdsie Birdsie Maki Maki pioca pioca felt felt ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Taji Taji KingofAesir KingofAesir amoeba amoeba official clown business official clown business The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

((Looks like pioca pioca won the tiebreaker I'm counting amoeba amoeba towards since it's pretty much the same thing at least in terms of hideout stuff good work guys! I'll be sure to reward you after mission one!))

It was a nice cool summer night in the Kirishima household. You laid in your bed sleeping peacefully, when suddenly a scream rang out in the night waking you up. You looked around and saw your father coming in from your door, he looked frightened or you think he looked like it. He came up to you and made you get up from your bed.

"Quickly Sanako! You need to get up and get dressed!"

You were about to ask your father why but he shut that down and to,d you to get moving. Now the fear was also spreading to you, what was going on? Why was your father being so scared?

Having gotten your clothes on you turned to him, by now the light from your window was slightly orange, something bad was happening. You even saw the glint of a gun in his hand, an old pistol dating back from the war. You looked at him as he gave you the weapon, plus an old rifle and sub machine gun.

"A Purge is happening and I fear we are one of their targets! I cannot let those bastards get ahold of you my sweet daughter. Go through your window and leave! Take these with you, it should be enough to buy you a place away from the city and Nazis. Me and your mother love you with all our hearts!"

So out the window you went. The thick smoke and the fire raging everywhere is evidence enough of what was going on. You heard a door being kicked in and the yells of your father and some German being spoken. You ran away trying to get away from your home.

You suddenly hear a yell, you recognize it immediately and you look to the side to see a Consulate goon fighting one of your gang members Akira. Akira is one of your longtime friends and one of the strongest people you know. Should you go help him?

1. Yes, you all swore an oath to help and protect, why should you abandon it now?

1. Join in the struggle and beat down the soldier using strength
    2. Gun the bastard down, he won't know what hit him
    3. Use your charisma to persuade the Soldier to either let Akira go or help you. (Moderate Difficulty)

2. Fuck that, if Akira's having a hard time with one soldier he ain't worth it. Keep running.

Last edited:
    Prologue: The Purge Pt2
  • Birdsie Birdsie Maki Maki pioca pioca felt felt ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Taji Taji KingofAesir KingofAesir amoeba amoeba official clown business official clown business The Omen of Death The Omen of Death ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R

With great confidence you assure yourself to help Akira, after all you made a pact together to always help each other out. It was this point you realized you had your Katana, you never actually used it against somebody but it's a do or die moment. You draw your blade and rush down towards the consulate goon.

You slash the blade toward his right leg cutting it off at the knee. While he fell backwards in slow motion you lifted the blade up and chopped off his head. Blood poured out but Akira was safe and wasn't hurt too badly.

"Damn Sanako, didn't think you'd have it in you..."

Akira smiled at you, giving you a hint that you've impressed him a lot. Then he stopped smiling as he got serious.

"Barely had time to get away from these goons, I was going to your house when this fucker ambushed me. Listen Sanako we have to find the others, we can't abandon them! I think I heard Yuko and Yuki down this way!"

The sisters aren't exactly apart of your gang. Yuko would have made a good member but her priorities are protecting her sister and she felt that being apart of a gang would undermine this. Yuki is not like her badass sister, she's more frail and shy, yet she's kinda like a genius. She understands the science behind some of the Nazis creation and is a tech geek. It is rumored she reverse engineered a drone to see how exactly it worked. While you have no connection to them, it is wrong to just leave them to their fate.

Having no time to say anything you were rushed down the alleyway and out into the Main Street. Fire was raging everywhere, it seems like the whole district was being targeted. Why? Why is the Consulate doing this? Before you've had time to ponder you heard screaming from two directions. One was clearly Yuki and you hazard a guess her sister was with her. The other one was Jack, a good kid who was apart of your gang and a damn good spy, a few streets down. You looked at Akira who looked at you the same.

How do you go about helping your friends in trouble?

1. You and Akira go help Yuki and Yuko, sacrificing Jack to his fate. (Easy Difficulty) (Ignoring Jack will make him unavailable to save)

2. You and Akira go help Jack, Yuki and Yuki are left to their own fate. (Easy difficulty) (Ignoring the sisters will make them unavailable to save)

3. You send Akira to help either Jack or Yuki and Yuko while you help the other. (Moderate Difficulty) (Akira goes off to save whoever, doesn't matter, and there is a risk involved. You have to face some enemies alone)

Last edited:
    Prologue: The Purge Pt3
  • Birdsie Birdsie Maki Maki pioca pioca felt felt ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Taji Taji KingofAesir KingofAesir amoeba amoeba official clown business official clown business The Omen of Death The Omen of Death ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R

Wasting no time in trying to save both you look to Akira.

"Go save Yuki and Yuko, I'll get Jack."

Akira gives you a nod and soon he's bolting down the street to where both of you heard the screams. You ran down a different street and soon came upon the scene. Three Consulate goons have cornered Jack and by the look of it they each had a gun, each having a pistol, at the ready. Jack was hiding behind some cover, holding his arm? You aren't exactly sure but you know he's in trouble.

Behind the soldiers is a commander wearing the Nazi armband and a semi cool looking coat with his commander hat. He too has a pistol, and a headset to easily call in reinforcements.

Your ready your weapons and began thinking about your options.
    (Action Points: 5) (You have surprise on your side, first action is free but rest cost AP)

1. Spray and pray the fuckers. (Uses up quite a bit of ammo for your rifle)(Difficult difficulty) (2 AP)
    2. Stealth your way to the commander and kill him (Difficult) (3 AP)
    3. Use your charisma to persuade/intimidate the Soldiers away from Jack (Moderate) (4 AP)
    4. Take careful shoots at any target (Moderate) (1 AP)
    5. Run up and Melee the fuckers before they have a chance to react (Difficult)(5 AP)
    6. Write-In (Include difficulty and action points being used)

((As you can see ya'll get quite lucky on the dice so far, let's see if you can keep that up))

Prologue: The Purge Pt4

You get into cover and yell out at the soldiers, your main purpose to distract them from Jack and you readying your guns.

"There are enemies coming! Look out behind you guys!"

Not taking any chances the goons all look to their backs as well as the commander, your bluff worked. They were currently distracted so now you can easily open fire on the. Jack upon seeing this opportunity attacked the closest goon to him and took his gun, blowing the man's brains out. You then fired at the commander and killed the rest of the bastards with great efficiency, the commander never had time to call in reinforcements.

Jack went to the commander, plucked his pistol and seemed to have gotten a document off the body ((Yep, I made a roll and you guys got some secret Nazi info!)). He ran up to you quite impressed and relieved to see that you're okay. His arm though doesn't look so good.

"Well ain't you a sight for sore eyes. Them bastards sure had a right good one there eh? I was tryin to see if I could figure out why them blokes was here but uh... They seemed to have spotted me and well one fucker hit me arm with a knife. I'm fine but I think we should get a move on."

Jack was a British kid who came to Japan to get away from some trouble with his parents. They found out that the consulate wasn't exactly better than the Nazis so he had a rough time around the island nation but was better off than most Asians. His arm looked pretty bad, while you're not much of a medical expert you could tell that this is kinda beyond your ability. Maybe Yuki could help with it.

"Listen, I just sent Akira to help out Yuko and Yuki lets go and check on them."

Suddenly you hear gunshots from the direction you sent Akira, Jack nodded.

"Rightly so I should think. Let's go check up on them, the quicker the better."

With that the two of you rush down to help Akira and the sisters. Upon arriving at the scene you find six goons dead and Akira and Yuko with rifles, while Yuki was hiding behind some cover. Akira looked at you and waved while Yuko went to check on her sister.

"Got here in time to help Yuko kill these fuckers, I'd say you inspired me with your awesomeness earlier."

You walked up to the sisters and asked if they're okay.

Yuko was the first to reply.

"With all that's going on, no we're not okay. They burning the district, killing or capturing anybody they please. We don't even know where our parents are, my sister is scared beyond belief and... I'm sorry it's just that we saw our... Never mind thanks for coming to help us anyways."

"I appreciate it too... W...we saw some of your gang members being captured by the Nazis and came to tell you since your friend Asuka with them."

Asuka was your more medical guy, if someone got hurt, he'd patch you up. If he and other members of your gang got captured then you have to rescue them. All of these purges and the maltreatment of your people makes you wish that everybody could be saved hell you even saved Jack and the sisters. Maybe you have a chance at saving your parents!

You followed the sisters to where they knew the location of the rest of your gang was. On the way there you spotted another group of people being escorted by actual Nazi soldiers. Among the prisoners were your own parents. You almost immediately sprinted towards them but you held yourself back, Yuko notices this and the prisoners. You could free them with the help of everyone but you'd be sacrifing the rest of your gang and Asuka, yet if you go save Asuka this may be the last you see your parents.

Do you put family above bond or bond above Family? You cannot save both.

1. Save Asuka and the rest of your gang. (Moderate) (Chosing this eliminates helping The prisoners) (Relations with Yuko and Yuki goes down)

2. Save the prisoners and your parents. (Extremely Difficult) (Chosing this loses the ability to help Asuka and the rest of your gang) (Realtions with Jack and Akira goes down)

Prologue: The Purge Pt5

You stared for a solid 3 seconds before continuing forward. You thought you saw your Father stare at you for a solid second as if he was saying for you to leave. Tears filled your eyes as you pressed forward. Yuko shakes her head and she continues forward, you have a feeling she disliked the way you backed off. Taking one last glance you saw something interesting and terrifying. A man dressed like a Nazi commander except where you expected a head, you saw a metal hemet? He walked as if he commanded a huge presence. He looked in your direction and while you were safe behind a wall, you could swear he saw right through it. You looked back and the man was gone, you shudder but then you pressed forward with your group.

Strange Nazi man:
    image.jpeg

Soon you reached where Asuka and the rest of your gang were being held. Yuki pointed at the building suggesting that your friends were being held there. Well there was a whole bunch of goons and a Nazi commander guarding the area so there was at least something important going on. You looked at your comrades and cocked your rifle.

What is your plan?

Assault Team:

1. You have Akira and Yuko be the assault team.

2. You and Akira will be the assault Team.

3. You, Akira, and Yuko be the assault Team

4. Yuki and Yuko be the assault team

5. Jack and Akira be the assault team

6. Everybody just Assualt the Consulate goons, full on assault.

Recon: Stealth

1. You are the recon scout

2. Akira is the Scout

3. Yuko is the Scout

4. Yuki is the Scout

5. Jack is the Scout

6. A combination of two, so for example You and Jack can be scouts.

7. Everyone is a scout, full stealth.

Everyone who isn't given an assignment will be placed in reserve so if things get fire they can pop in to help.

Once assignments have been given you will give the signal.

Scouts will go and take out anybody they can, preferably the Commander. Once the Commander is dead or the scouts are spotted the assault team will attack.

Prologue: The Purge Pt6

One roles had been chosen, Akira gave you his rifle and promoted to take a gun since it's more stealthy. You in turn gave this rifle to Yuki, you know she doesn't have much experience with guns but hopefully she doesn't have to fight. Now it was the waiting game, Jack and Akira where down in the group of goons Stealthing their way to the commander. Akira and Jack both took two guys each and Jack was able to get the Commander himself. Both were then caught as the shouts of German were quite clear. This was the signal for the Assault team to get to work.

Immediately the attention of the Consulate goons was split between the Recon squad and the Assault team. Immediately you saw the stark difference between Yuko and Yuki. Already Yuko was firing like a master, picking of tons of goons right before your eyes. You're kinda glad you saved both Yuki and Yuko. Yuki on the other hand was having a much harder time since you assume she's never used a gun before. Either way her shots were missing but she did make semi good suppressive fire.

Then there was you, how did you proceed through the fight?
    (5AP)
    1. Aimed down careful Shots ((Moderate Difficulty)) (1AP)

2. Spray and Pray ((Uses up quite a bit of your ammo))((Difficult)) (4AP)

3. Rush down and kill the enemy with Melee (Difficult) (3AP)

4. Use your commanding presence to convince the enemy to surrender. (Moderate) (4AP)

5. Do a combination of running and gunning, and Melee (Extremely difficult) (5AP)

6. Write In

Prologue: The Purge Conclusion

You decided the best course was to shoot at the enemy carefully, taking down fewer but you made sure to kill the fuckers. You shot your targets are swiftly and good as Yuko, both of you made short work of these Consulate goons. Yet you never saw their morale waver or break, the Soldiers of the Consulate were about to retaliate when you spoke in your persuasive voice.

"If you wish to live then surrender! You can't win this fight, you're outgunned and outmatched! Throw your weapons down and you'll be spared."

It took a minute but one by one the Consulate soldiers dropped their guns and placed their hands behind their heads. You saw that there were about five left. Their faces hidden behind their helmets hiding whatever emotions they're currently feeling at the moment. After a bit of questioning you found that they are the only guards in the area so inside the building there are no more soldiers. Jack later confirms this information.

Jack went to the dead Commander and looted off another document.

You and Akira went inside the building to see the rest of your gang and Asuka tied up. They looked a little worse for wear but they were fine. Asuka gave you a hug as soon as you freed him.

"I thought I'd be a goner! I'm glad you showed up for me and the boys boss. We were all scared shitless, but now we're free! So what's the plan now?"

You pondered the question. You all can't stay here and fighting back is useless, after all this is a purge there are bound to be a hundred men at least torching the district. Then you thought of the Black Market, your father always had business there maybe they'd give the same curtesy to his daughter? He did mention Hanzo a lot... Maybe he's the best place to go?

You tell Asuka about this and he nods.

"Aye, there ain't much left here for us. Maybe we can get a new home at the Black Market."

You both leave the building with Akira and talk with Yuko and Yuki. They agree to come along with you since you've saved their lives this day. So after a minute or two you all knock out the Consulate soldiers, take their guns, and leave the district heading towards the Black Market for a new home. A Rebellion started this day from the flames of oppression, one carrying the burden of Vengeance and Liberation.

WHOOO! Good job everyone for completing the Prologue!

Now since you guys were pretty good at debating I've decided to give y'all a personal upgrade to Sanako.

Here are your choices.

1. Increasing any stat of your choosing by +2

2. Increasing Weapon Skills by +10

3. Getting a Dog! Dog options are German Shepard (Nazis import), Kai Ken, Shiba Inu, Shikoku, and other Japanese dog breeds.

4. +20 Blade Skill

5. Better Armor! Reduced damage you take.

6. A Better Katana

7. Better Guns

8. Gaining a Skill! Skills are basically things your character can do like give Medical treatment, Build and create stuff, gather information better, know how to speak multiple languages. These make things easier and allow you to do more things.

1. Medical Skills 1
    2. Engineering Skills 1
    3. Learn English
    4. Learn Any Language other than Japanese and German (Only one language)
    5. Information Gatherer Skills 1
    6. Acrobatic skills 1
    7. Persuade skills 1
    8. Ability to drive any Vehicle

Now you know the documents you've been getting? Well it's a random chance for y'all to get them. When you do I roll a dice to see how much Intel you get. Intel is used like a rare currency, it can buy you normal things you don't have much money for or you can get more epic things you can't buy with money. Such things are like personal upgrades. You can also use them to learn more about a mission like how bonus objectives you can do. They can also be used to unlock special missions for cooler shit like say a Badass robot buddy. Anything can happen.

So you now have 17 Intel points.

Intel: 17

Before you can use Intel you guys must pick a free personal upgrade.

Market time 1 (Shiba Inu Edition)

Due to majority wishing to have a dog, and not specifying which currency to use, I will of course use the current money you have and spend it on a Shiba Inu.

Not sure about consensus about the armor so I will give it armor unless specified by a majority to not get armor for the dog.

I will roll for gender..... It is a Female Dog.

Some have been suggesting the name Ryu... *Cough* KingofAesir KingofAesir *Cough* I would prefer a more feminine name since the dog is a Girl, but if main consensus is to name the Shiba Ryu then so be it.

Now.... You still have the option of getting something else!

Intel: 12
    Currency: 1,000

What else do you wish to buy?

Personal upgrades:

1. +2 to any stat (Locked since you guys got the free upgrade) (50 Intel)

2. Increasing Weapon Skills by +10 (10 Intel)

3. Getting a Dog! Dog options are German Shepard (Nazis import), Kai Ken, Shiba Inu, Shikoku, and other Japanese dog breeds. (5 Intel) or 1,500 money (Japanese native dog breeds are extremely rare due to the Nazis. It's also hard to get a German Shepard due to most being trained for war.) (Also dogs live way longer due to Genetic tampering so they don't die until like they're 30 years old.)
    1. Armored (5 Intel)

4. +20 Blade Skill (10 Intel)

5. Better Armor! Reduced damage you take. (10 Intel): Armor is better, if you have Better Armor base upgrade your armor is made better than current standard Resistance armor.​

6. A Better Katana (5 Intel)

7. Better Guns (15 Intel): This gives you Nazi standard guns, if you get the Base upgrade for Better guns while having this, you guns are made to be better than normal resistance guns at that point.

8. Gaining a Skill! Skills are basically things your character can do like give Medical treatment, Build and create stuff, gather information better, know how to speak multiple languages. These make things easier and allow you to do more things. (10 Intel each)
    1. Medical Skills 1
    2. Engineering Skills 1
    3. Learn English
    6. Acrobatic skills 1
    7. Persuade skills 1
    Base Upgrades:
    1. Better starting weapons (2,000)(10 Intel): This upgrade gives you some Current Nazi weapons that deal more damage and gives you a fighting edge. Works with all Resistance members.

2. More beds (2,000)(10 Intel): Allows you to house more Resistance fighters.

3. Better Armor (3,000)(15 Intel): Gives you and your resistance fighters better armor to survive Nazis bullets better.
    4. Explosives (3,000)(15 Intel): Gives you grenades, C4, and many explosive things for sabotage, destruction, and mayhem.

5. Hideout Defenses (3,000)(15 Intel): Makes your hideout more defensible against the Nazis should any find it and attack it.

Secret Missions:

1. Unknown: (5 Intel)

2. Unknown: (5 Intel)

Chapter 1: Mission Select

So it seems like Majority wish for our character to have the useful skill of Persuasion! And so it shall be! Sanako now knows how to be persuasive with words and gestures! Or at least the basic level.

And so now with upgrading out of the way (Mainly because we don't have enough Cash or Intel...) we can finally move onto the first Chapter of our story!

You all have 3 options to choose from, there are things you can do in each of them. Some may be harder than others but more rewarding. You'll only get the titles, once a mission is chosen I'll then brief you on what's going on.

1. Mission: Hearing Aid (Moderate)

2. Mission: A Raider? (Easy)

3. Mission: Party in the Court (Easy)

Also know that since there wasn't a clear consensus on where our base would be, I've already have a place set up. Also our Shiba Inu is going to be named Takara unless there was a consensus for a name and I completely screwed the pooch and missed it.

Chapter 1: Party In the Court

It's been a month since you and your gang were able to get away from The Purge. You were able to find the Black Market and get a couple things. One is the new base y'all are residing in. An old Shinto shrine hidden in the large forest surrounding it. It wasn't amazing but it got the job done. You were raiding convoys, sealing equipment from the Nazi bastards, almost makes you wish for a huge one to roll by. Sadly your Resistance was in the dark, with a lack of equipment there wasn't much you could but to rely on Jack.

In the meantime you had purchased lessons for etiquette, mannerisms, and the persuasive power of words instead of the vast confidence you can extrude. Hopefully these lessons can help with more infiltration missions with the Rich Nazi Elite.

You also decided a dog would be a good choice. Well you saw the condition of the poor girl anyways and you decided to help her out. You bought a Shiba Inu with accompanying armor and named her Ryuko. You haven't necessarily formed a bond yet but she obeys your orders all the same.

You were leaning on the side of the Arch that serves as an entrance to the hideout when you saw Jack coming. He rode on a Nazi Motorcycle as he slowed down. He must have gotten some new information now.

He got off and walked towards Sanako with a big smirk on his face, yep he's got some good news.

"Guess who just got you a ticket to a Ball? Got some info on the Nazi Elites or well some of them. Meet me in the war room when you're ready because I think you're gonna like this!"

Jack took off and left you wondering what he has in mind. You follow him and on your way call your inner circle members to the war room. Asuka, Akira, Yuki, Yuko, and Jack heard your call and are now in the War Room. Meeting commence!

"Alright Jack, what do you have for us this time? Hope it's more interesting that raiding small convoys."

"Y-Yeah Jack, what do you have for information this T-Time?"

"This better be good Jack."

"As long as I get to kill ducking Nazis I don't care."

"Woof"

"Well aren't you all cheery... Anyways, I got us information on a meeting between some political figures of the Consulate and the Nazis. Well it's more like a party between these rich fucks. Anyways this is where some deals are going down, and it's located at a guys house, named Joseph Geldur. So what I was thinking is we sent two friends of ours to infiltrate the party as important members and get information and crash the party! I think the boss is the best persons for this role! Now obviously who else do you choose to accompany you?"

1. Akira

2. Jack

3. Asuka

4. Ryuko

5. Yuki

6. Yuko

Once you have chosen a companion, the rest will join the raiding team.

[Intel: 2]

Do you wish to buy any more information?

1. Yes (2 Intel)
    2. No (No bonus objective)

Chapter 1: Party in the Court Pt 1
    (Majority vote is for Akira being on the infiltration team! Sorry all those who voted for Yuko)

Jack looks around and stares directly at Akira who just raises an eyebrow and folds his arms across his chest.

"Why are you staring at me like that Jack? What diabolical plan do you have? Wait...."

Akira seemed to get the idea slowly but before he can protest Jack spoke to you.

"How about Akira be your partner? Surely a big strong man such as him would make a great husband for you my dear!"

You aren't as shocked or embarrassed as Akira who is also quite pissed. It was an odd choice but maybe Akira's awkwardness could help the role. Maybe you'll be joining the party as newly weds? That might help cover for Akira's lacking of mannerisms and lack of etiquette.

You turn to Jack while Akira has shut his mouth tight not wanting to make the embarrassing situation any worse. You could almost see a vein popping in his neck.

"I also found out this juicy tidbit, it seems like some unaffiliated Resistance Fighters were captured and are being held hostage there. They may or may not be executed for the entertainment of those sick bastards. Now where they are being held is another question, so you're gonna have to find out. Now I would start out with the host or maybe one of his guards. But your main mission is grab some Intel for us that is located in the Host's home. The raiding parties objective is to kill the fucking elite bastards. The reason we're sending you two in is because we can't risk damaging anything unless the package is secure. Oh and Akira? When you're dancing make sure to keep your hands on Sanakos waist!"

"Go fuck yourself you prick! Why can't you do it you..."

Before Akira can continue, Yuko just dragged him out of the room while Jack was smirking and chuckling to himself. You can only shake your head and get prepared.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------–---------

You and Akira are now riding in a limo as you both are taken to Joseph's house. You are known as Yumika Tomoyo and Akira is Akira Tomoyo. One of your gang members is your driver so conversation isn't limited. Akira looked at his suit and tie shaking his head.

"I fucking hate Jack right now... I don't know how to do anything! My knowledge goes as far as how to fucking snap someone's neck in 15 different way. Not knowing which fucking spoon you're supposed to use to drink soup. And I fucking hate wearing this, it just doesn't look good on me..."

You and Akira were wearing similar colored outfits. You were wearing a white Dress with the Nazi armband and Akira had on a white suit with an Armband as well. He looked kinda odd mostly because you've never seen him wear anything formal. Anyways from the looks of it, Jack will have to stay close to you since he might fuck up majorly since he has no formal experience at all. While you do since you're a politicians daughter.

As soon as the car stopped in front of the fairly large house you took a deep breath and exited the Limo. Akira and your arm being locked together as you walk down to the front door. Showing your IDs to the guard and are let inside the place. It was quite packed, there were a lot of elites here. Many of whom are rich politicians waiting to make deals with one another, and the rich to enjoy the festivities.

The Host is nowhere to be found at the moment, after all the party hasn't even started yet. But while the host is gone, you seem to Stand out amongst the crowd. This means that everyone is watching you as they would an important person, guess having an aura of confidence does that. People are coming up to you and Akira to introduce themselves and generally make it a hard time to get anywhere. It will be a very hard time to sneak off to try and free the prisoners but maybe you could convince a guard to help you out? Then again learning where the Host is might be beneficial now than later. Or maybe talking to the politicians here can give you a good Aliby once you do need to get away from the crowd. What do you choose to do?

1. Go free the Prisoners.
    1. Talk to a guard to get to where they're being held. (Easy)
    2. Sneak off with Akira (Difficult)

2. Go find the host and catch him alone.
    1. Sneak off to find him (Difficult)
    2. Talk to a Guard to find him. (Easy)

3. Converse with those attending the party. (Creates Aliby to be used to be able to sneak away should you need to)

Chapter 1: Party in the Court Pt2

You and Akira both decided to converse with the those attending the party, to create an Aliby should anything go wrong. Maybe having a couple drinks here and there should help, so if you get caught you can play off the "I can't hold my liquor" trick. Akira was really awkward in talking to everyone yet you managed to pull the newly wed card like it was an ace up your sleeve. Everyone bought it and your skill in persuasion really seemed to impress everyone, creating an Aliby. You seemed to have become the star of the party since you made everyone believe that you're a young upstart with power behind your actions.

While you were talking with an older lady and her husband, a guard came up to you and Akira.

"Madam, sir, the host would like to have a word with you..."

You politely excused you and Akira from the couple you were talking to and followed the guard upstairs. Akira flashed you a worried glance probably thinking that something bad was going to happen. You could feel the tension as well, we're you found out or is something else going to happen?

As soon as you reached the top, the guard opened a door and spoke.

"Sir, Mister and Misses Tomoyo are here as you've requested."

"Bring them In... Then leave us alone."

The guard nodded and left the room, closing the door behind him. You and Akira are left alone with Joseph Geldur, the host of this party. He seemed like an older gentleman, with white hair slicked back with gel and seemed to glow in the light. His face was rough as if he had been at one time a Nazi soldier in the Second World War. He held in his hand a Cane with the top being the emblem of the Nazi Party. He seemed delighted to meet you instead of mysterious or evil looking. You must have made an impression on him when you were conversing with everyone.

"It is a Pleasure to meet you Yumiko and Akira, I must say I don't remember sending the two of you invites. But that must be my elderly memory since you two are the stars of my Party. I can see in you two potential to change this nation around and unite the people! You may have not heard but resentment has been growing lately, only in the poor quarters mind you but it is still there nonetheless. I wish to tell you that in this very house there are Resistance Fighters, ready to be killed for the entertainment of our fellow guests. I thought that I would grant you two the privilege of killing one or two of them in the first round of entertainment. Would you like that?"

This was way more different than you had expected, you expected something like getting called out or something. Instead luck seems to still be on your side and you have a chance at getting to see the prisoners without having to sneak to them. Yet this is also a good chance to find out about the Intel you're supposed to get. You could also just kill Joseph and get that over with. What do you do?

1. Ask to go see the prisoners. (Easy)

2. Ask what Joseph has been doing the past couple days. (Moderate)(This won't blow your cover)

3. Kill Joseph and search the room. (Extremely Easy)

Chapter 1: Party in the Court Pt3

You decided the best course of action was to ask Joseph what he has been doing recently. You didn't want to risk being flanked by asking him to see the prisoners, and as much as you want to kill him it was a terrible idea. This you determined was the best course of action at the moment.

"So Mr. Geldur what have you been doing recently? There must be something exciting in your life and a good story to tell."

Joseph thought about it and took a somewhat long gaze into your eyes. It suggested whether or not you were trustworthy for any information, knowing this you played innocent eyes and used your skills in Persuasion to good use. You seemed to pass the test because he began telling you things he shouldn't, he told you before to never spread this information. You may have gained some trust with the old man, this either speaks volumes of your skills or his stupidity, one has to be true.

The information he did part was interesting, but incomplete. If you wish to get the full picture you needed to get those documents, which should be in this office since he did tell you about them.

"There is also something else that I have been doing. Recently some Scientists have uncovered papers suggesting the existence of a historic find. A vault containing knowledge that has been lost to the ages. I have been given task over this and may have found where it is, or at least I'm getting very close. So should you hear about me in the papers you know why."

This information was quite interesting indeed. Hopefully you can find these papers of his and take whatever is in this vault for the resistance. Before you could do anything else Joseph gave you a pass allowing you to go see the prisoners. You must have really impressed him with the time you've been in his house.

"Now while it's okay to see the prisoners, you can do anything except kill the bastards. I still have to entertain my guests so show this to the guards and you'll be allowed to see and do whatever to the prisoners. So if you'll excuse me, I have to talk with my guests now."

He left before you and Akira did so you have a very short window of time to steal the papers right here and now. Do you take the risk?

1. Yes we take the papers. (Moderate Difficulty)(Failure will result in a roll to see if you get caught or not) (You can use Aliby if caught)

2. No we can't risk getting caught yet.

(You guys have been getting really lucky with your rolls, getting really high ones all the time... :D))

Chapter 1: Party in the Court Pt4

You decided now would be the best time to take the documents. You barely had time and lacking any skills in stealthily taking things, you broke into one of Joseph's safes and found the information you needed as well as the documents on the secret vault. You made sure to make the safe seem untouched as possible. Now you have to hide the documents in a place no one would look. You raised one of your legs and wrapped the documents onto your leg as to make sure they don't fall or look out of place. Akira just turned around, you could tell he wanted to crush someone's skull really badly.

You left Joseph's office relatively quickly, with the documents strapped to your leg. Joseph was talking with his guests now and the party seemed to be getting underway. Music was playing and people were dancing, deals were being made between the politicians and the rich. You have a pass to see the prisoners, and your Aliby should still be strong enough. Having nothing else to do or to really accomplish, you decide to see the prisoners. ((Trust me you all did the things you were meant to do, there really is nothing else for you to do at the moment.))

You went towards one of the guards and showed him the pass. He nodded and took you down into the basement to see the Prisoners. All were on their knees and had bags over their heads. Each was tied up and pretty much were naked in the she's they had only underwear and a blood stained shirt. There was one who caught your eye, a man bearing intricate Tattoos all over his body. He also had pants but no shirt, showing off the whip marks and cuts the Nazis gave him. You have a guess to what he is but at the moment there were guards all around you, luckily there were no guns on them. You counted at least 5 guards, what do you do?

1. Take them all out (Moderate)

2. Persuade them to leave so you can have some Fun with the prisoners (Easy)

3. Write-in.

Chapter 1: Party in the Court Pt5

You decided the best way to free the prisoners is to get the guards to go away. What better way than to use your silver tongue and Akira's anger. You turn around gracefully yet in your movements you let lose the feeling of frustration and malice. Akira looked as though he wanted to vent his frustrations, which he did.

"Leave us, we wish to have a little... Fun with the prisoners here. No deaths I assure you, but be warned they may be a little worse for wear."

The guards nodded as they all left the room, after all you did have a pass from Joseph and the prisoners weren't exactly in a position to retaliate. You made a quick look to see if they were gone and no one was eavesdropping in on you and Akira. You turned towards your supposed victims as you studied each of them. Again the tattooed man was your main focus, you had an idea as to what he was but without any confirmation from him, it was impossible to know. You looked around and took a knife that was out in the open. You then proceed to cut each prisoner loose and roved the bags over their heads. All were mostly youths like yourself except for the Tattooed man who looked closer to 25.

The man rose with a nimble grace yet behind it was a certain strength and ferocity that most others in the room didn't have. Everyone's eyes fell on your face, ignoring Akira, because you had the aura of a leader about you.

"Listen, we don't have much time, but we are here to rescue you. Put out of your mind that somebody sent us, because we came of our own accord. Me and my friend belong to a resistance group, haven't come up with a name yet, and we know you are all rebels as well. We have a raiding party ready to strike here, once it's over we can talk more. All I need to know is whether or not all of you are ready to fight."

The tattooed man spoke up first.

"I am ready to fight as everyone here is. Give us a minute to equip ourselves first."

They surprisingly found a lot of good equipment just lying around, guess the guards didn't actually thought something like this would happen. They got armor, weapons, even guns, it was surprising how much they found.

The Tattoo guy seemed to favor a handgun and Katana Combo, which made sense now that you looked at him.

After everything was in place you left the basement, hearing the sounds of a quick gasp escape from the guards as they were killed. The prisoners were ready to assist in the raid against the mansion should the fighting start.

As you walked back to the crowd you noticed that the dancing was ending and everyone was gathering around Joseph Gerdur as if he was about to make a speech. You turned to Akira and he nodded, it was time to signal the attack. You went outside for a moment and flashed a piece of glass in the light, making it shine. Yuko and the rest should be making their way over to the mansion right about now.

You return to the party as Joseph pointed at you and Akira.

"... And here we can see the stars of this gathering! Mr and Mrs. Tomoyo! They have been the most astounding out of all those here today! And I would like them to say something before I reveal the entertainment for tonight! Come up here!"

He gestured for you and Akira to join him. You walked up and stood next to Joseph, Akira right beside you. You can see movement beyond the windows and you let a smile escape your face. What do you say before the attack hits?

1. Write-In

Chapter 1: Party in the Court Pt6

"Thank you, Mr. Geldur, thank you. It has been an incredible honor for my husband and I to be a part of this occasion. I can't think of a better way to show my appreciation than to unveil tonight's main performance right now. Yippy-Ki-Yay, Motherfuckers We're taking our freedom back!"

With that you grab Akira and drop to the floor. The Windows break and soon you hear Pop Pop Pop, from every direction. People began screaming as they were slaughtered, and when the prisoners came out from the basement and joined the fight it got worse for those attending the party. Bodies were dropping, everybody was screaming, even the guards were getting slaughtered since they weren't able to pull out their weapons in time. You saw Joseph getting chased by the Tattooed man and subsequent.y caught by him. You saw the man stick his katana in Joseph, say something you couldn't hear over the noise, and then pop the guy right into his head letting the body fall off the blade.

The raid was over in like two minutes. Your gang and the prisoners took the party by surprise that they didn't even have time to fight back. No one was injured and your resistance group started looting the place getting enough supplies for 2,300 in the Black Market.

Though you didn't have enough time to look around since the place would be swarming with Nazis, so you poured some gasoline and lit the place on fire. Then your team and the prisoners left the area as quick as they could back to your hideout. You decided to talk with the Tattooed man since he seems to be the leader of the prisoners.

"I'm going to ask you a question, are you willing to join our resistance group? You and your friends?"

".... Yes, I'm quite impressed you pulled off such a successful attack. You seem to know what you're doing. I'm more than happy to join your group. Name's Kazuma Kiryu."

"Kirishima Sanako, pleasure to meet you Kiryu."

".... Nice to work with you."

You still have some time left before you get back to base, is there anything you wish to ask Kiryu? You have only enough time for 3 questions.

1. Write-In

((I'm curious as to what you guys want to know about our mysterious tattooed friend. He's quite open for most questions since you've impressed him with that critical roll on how successful the raiding party was, yeah you landed a 100 on that.))

Market Time 2
  • pioca pioca felt felt ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Taji Taji KingofAesir KingofAesir amoeba amoeba official clown business official clown business The Omen of Death The Omen of Death ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R

It seems that everyone wants to do one of the easier missions, understandable... But so far we have one vote for A Big Haul... Does everyone agree with this or no?

And now to spend our currency!

Intel: 18
    Money: 3,300

Personal upgrades:

1. +2 to any stat (50 Intel)

2. Increasing Weapon Skills by +10 (10 Intel)

3. Getting a Dog! Dog options are German Shepard (Nazis import), Kai Ken, Shiba Inu, Shikoku, and other Japanese dog breeds. (5 Intel) or 1,500 money (Japanese native dog breeds are extremely rare due to the Nazis. It's also hard to get a German Shepard due to most being trained for war.) (Also dogs live way longer due to Genetic tampering so they don't die until like they're 30 years old.) (Purchased) (Unavailable)
    1. Armored (5 Intel) (Purchased) (Unavailable)

4. +20 Blade Skill (10 Intel)

5. Better Armor! Reduced damage you take. (10 Intel): Armor is better, if you have Better Armor base upgrade your armor is made better than current standard Resistance armor.

6. A Better Katana (5 Intel)

7. Better Guns (15 Intel): This gives you Nazi standard guns, if you get the Base upgrade for Better guns while having this, you guns are made to be better than normal resistance guns at that point.

8. Gaining a Skill! Skills are basically things your character can do like give Medical treatment, Build and create stuff, gather information better, know how to speak multiple languages. These make things easier and allow you to do more things. (10 Intel each for basic skills)(15 for advance skills)(25 for master skills)
    1. Medical Skills 1
    2. Engineering Skills 1
    3. Learn English
    6. Acrobatic skills 1
    7. Persuade skills 2 (15 Intel)
    Base Upgrades:
    1. Better starting weapons (2,000)(10 Intel): This upgrade gives you some Current Nazi weapons that deal more damage and gives you a fighting edge. Works with all Resistance members.

2. More beds (2,000)(10 Intel): Allows you to house more Resistance fighters.

3. Better Armor (3,000)(15 Intel): Gives you and your resistance fighters better armor to survive Nazis bullets better.

4. Explosives (3,000)(15 Intel): Gives you grenades, C4, and many explosive things for sabotage, destruction, and mayhem.

5. Hideout Defenses (3,000)(15 Intel): Makes your hideout more defensible against the Nazis should any find it and attack it.

Secret Missions: Hard missions to complete but the rewards are much bigger than the missions I give you normally.

1. Unknown: (10 Intel)

2. Unknown: (10 Intel)

Back