• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Wolfenstein: The Sun Rises In The East

✧ persuasion

definitely. + which doge is it gonna be? i'd go for a german shepherd so nazis won't like, shoot it on sight or something

✧ persuasion

definitely. + which doge is it gonna be? i'd go for a german shepherd so nazis won't like, shoot it on sight or something

I agree with spending for persuasion, but can we pleaaase have a Shiba Inu? You like Shiba Inus. I promise not to let it out of the hideout and feed it and bathe it and clean up after his mess. Pleaaase.

I agree with spending for persuasion, but can we pleaaase have a Shiba Inu? You like Shiba Inus. I promise not to let it out of the hideout and feed it and bathe it and clean up after his mess. Pleaaase.

it better not make any noise - it's gonna wake the neighbor hideouts!

darn son forgot u were like #1 shibe enthusiast

Remember if y'all want a dog, it will be combat trained so it's a fighter. It may be useful to have a dog on certain missions.

Also remember to vote on a breed! Cause if majority are unspecified I will randomly roll.

Last edited:
Remember if y'all want a dog, it will be combat trained so it's a fighter.

it will be combat trained so it's a fighter.

so it's a fighter.

it's a fighter.

...fighter.

...fighter.

...fighter.

...fighter.

it...

IT'S A FIGHTER?!

IN THAT BATTLEFIELD?!

UH, Taji this is NOT what we decided on + i would love to have a fighter dog like that would just be the coolest right but unless our dog respawns every few hours after taking a shot from an unforgiving nazi rifle i'm withdrawing my vote. poor innocent thing,,,

it...

IT'S A FIGHTER?!

IN THAT BATTLEFIELD?!

UH, Taji this is NOT what we decided on + i would love to have a fighter dog like that would just be the coolest right but unless our dog respawns every few hours after taking a shot from an unforgiving nazi rifle i'm withdrawing my vote. poor innocent thing,,,

First off it's a badass

Second you Could buy Armor to protect the dog.

Oh, Pio, about that... It's not like we'll allow the dog to be out in the open for all or any Nazi to spot it. We won't necessarily have to position it at the front lines, or at least, not all the time. There are many other aspects in which dogs are good at, such as scouting, detection, intimidation, and their nasty bite. When it does join in combat, surely, we'll cover it. That's why it'll be trained. We're not going to let it run loose without it knowing its place and training it to keep itself and others safe at the same time. I know that while I am a dog enthusiast, you can be called a dog advocate, but a trained dog will be very helpful in the rebellion's endeavors. Additionally, as Archdemon Archdemon said, we can buy armor for him to keep him protected.

Also, I vote for a >Shiba Inu. I have always wanted to take care of one, but I never had the chance to.

koromaru.jpg

Market time 1 (Shiba Inu Edition)
Birdsie Birdsie Maki Maki pioca pioca felt felt ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Taji Taji KingofAesir KingofAesir amoeba amoeba official clown business official clown business The Omen of Death The Omen of Death ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R

Due to majority wishing to have a dog, and not specifying which currency to use, I will of course use the current money you have and spend it on a Shiba Inu.

Not sure about consensus about the armor so I will give it armor unless specified by a majority to not get armor for the dog.

I will roll for gender..... It is a Female Dog.

Some have been suggesting the name Ryu... *Cough* KingofAesir KingofAesir *Cough* I would prefer a more feminine name since the dog is a Girl, but if main consensus is to name the Shiba Ryu then so be it.

Now.... You still have the option of getting something else!

Intel: 12
Currency: 1,000

What else do you wish to buy?

Personal upgrades:

1. +2 to any stat (Locked since you guys got the free upgrade) (50 Intel)

2. Increasing Weapon Skills by +10 (10 Intel)

3. Getting a Dog! Dog options are German Shepard (Nazis import), Kai Ken, Shiba Inu, Shikoku, and other Japanese dog breeds. (5 Intel) or 1,500 money (Japanese native dog breeds are extremely rare due to the Nazis. It's also hard to get a German Shepard due to most being trained for war.) (Also dogs live way longer due to Genetic tampering so they don't die until like they're 30 years old.)
1. Armored (5 Intel)

4. +20 Blade Skill (10 Intel)

5. Better Armor! Reduced damage you take. (10 Intel): Armor is better, if you have Better Armor base upgrade your armor is made better than current standard Resistance armor.​

6. A Better Katana (5 Intel)

7. Better Guns (15 Intel): This gives you Nazi standard guns, if you get the Base upgrade for Better guns while having this, you guns are made to be better than normal resistance guns at that point.

8. Gaining a Skill! Skills are basically things your character can do like give Medical treatment, Build and create stuff, gather information better, know how to speak multiple languages. These make things easier and allow you to do more things. (10 Intel each)
1. Medical Skills 1
2. Engineering Skills 1
3. Learn English
4. Learn Any Language other than Japanese and German (Only one language)
5. Information Gatherer Skills 1
6. Acrobatic skills 1
7. Persuade skills 1
8. Ability to drive any Vehicle
Base Upgrades:
1. Better starting weapons (2,000)(10 Intel): This upgrade gives you some Current Nazi weapons that deal more damage and gives you a fighting edge. Works with all Resistance members.

2. More beds (2,000)(10 Intel): Allows you to house more Resistance fighters.

3. Better Armor (3,000)(15 Intel): Gives you and your resistance fighters better armor to survive Nazis bullets better.
4. Explosives (3,000)(15 Intel): Gives you grenades, C4, and many explosive things for sabotage, destruction, and mayhem.

5. Hideout Defenses (3,000)(15 Intel): Makes your hideout more defensible against the Nazis should any find it and attack it.

Secret Missions:

1. Unknown: (5 Intel)

2. Unknown: (5 Intel)

So far, haven't we assumed that charisma allows our character to have effective persuasion skills? Why not work on a position of weakness that our team doesn't have in engineering skills?

So far, haven't we assumed that charisma allows our character to have effective persuasion skills? Why not work on a position of weakness that our team doesn't have in engineering skills?
man I thought Yuki had our engineering problem taken care of man. that's why I want to get that extra extra persuasion going here

remember, the gang's back together:
Sanako - a natural leader who's persuasive, fairly smart, and decent at combat
Akira - strong dude, perfect for a scrap
Jack - sneaky dude, spies get all the information
Yuko - literally killed half the bad dudes between us and the rest of the gang
Yuki - a genius of an engineer, from what we know
Asuka - every gang has a good doctor
and we probably have more gang members that do stuff here and there as well

man I thought Yuki had our engineering problem taken care of man. that's why I want to get that extra extra persuasion going here

remember, the gang's back together:
Sanako - a natural leader who's persuasive, fairly smart, and decent at combat
Akira - strong dude, perfect for a scrap
Jack - sneaky dude, spies get all the information
Yuko - literally killed half the bad dudes between us and the rest of the gang
Yuki - a genius of an engineer, from what we know
Asuka - every gang has a good doctor
and we probably have more gang members that do stuff here and there as well
Huh, ok. Must have missed that. (I have been skimming through everything) If we are organizing a resistance, another language could help, right? For example by working with other countries such as England or China who no doubt have an interest in undermining German interests. For me, persuasion just seems redundant based on what charisma has gotten us so far. (perhaps Archdemon Archdemon could clarify on what differences persuasion entails?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back