• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Wolfenstein: The Sun Rises In The East

option D together.

ezgif-5-5b1521fffa.gif

oh,,,, wellwhenyouputitthatway

Prologue: The Purge
Birdsie Birdsie Maki Maki pioca pioca felt felt ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Taji Taji KingofAesir KingofAesir amoeba amoeba official clown business official clown business The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

((Looks like pioca pioca won the tiebreaker I'm counting amoeba amoeba towards since it's pretty much the same thing at least in terms of hideout stuff good work guys! I'll be sure to reward you after mission one!))

It was a nice cool summer night in the Kirishima household. You laid in your bed sleeping peacefully, when suddenly a scream rang out in the night waking you up. You looked around and saw your father coming in from your door, he looked frightened or you think he looked like it. He came up to you and made you get up from your bed.

"Quickly Sanako! You need to get up and get dressed!"

You were about to ask your father why but he shut that down and to,d you to get moving. Now the fear was also spreading to you, what was going on? Why was your father being so scared?

Having gotten your clothes on you turned to him, by now the light from your window was slightly orange, something bad was happening. You even saw the glint of a gun in his hand, an old pistol dating back from the war. You looked at him as he gave you the weapon, plus an old rifle and sub machine gun.

"A Purge is happening and I fear we are one of their targets! I cannot let those bastards get ahold of you my sweet daughter. Go through your window and leave! Take these with you, it should be enough to buy you a place away from the city and Nazis. Me and your mother love you with all our hearts!"

So out the window you went. The thick smoke and the fire raging everywhere is evidence enough of what was going on. You heard a door being kicked in and the yells of your father and some German being spoken. You ran away trying to get away from your home.

You suddenly hear a yell, you recognize it immediately and you look to the side to see a Consulate goon fighting one of your gang members Akira. Akira is one of your longtime friends and one of the strongest people you know. Should you go help him?

1. Yes, you all swore an oath to help and protect, why should you abandon it now?

1. Join in the struggle and beat down the soldier using strength
2. Gun the bastard down, he won't know what hit him
3. Use your charisma to persuade the Soldier to either let Akira go or help you. (Moderate Difficulty)

2. Fuck that, if Akira's having a hard time with one soldier he ain't worth it. Keep running.

Last edited:
✧ 1.2. gun the bastard down.

don't think she has time to be having a discussion
better choose the quickest way out!

Last edited:
Yes! Looks like Quest Logs are on the rise again. I would totally like to join.

1. You could use an helping hand out there, and gang members have each other's backs.
1. By strength I am assuming you don't have to struggle with him since Akira is already doing so. Just go up to him and knock him out cold with the barrel of your rifle. You need to conserve ammo, and choosing to fire would have two downsides: You could hit Akira, and you could attract the attention of other Nazis. Better to take him out cleanly, then make a break for it with Akira.

1. You could use an helping hand out there, and gang members have each other's backs.
1. By strength I am assuming you don't have to struggle with him since Akira is already doing so. Just go up to him and knock him out cold with the barrel of your rifle. You need to conserve ammo, and choosing to fire would have two downsides: You could hit Akira, and you could attract the attention of other Nazis. Better to take him out cleanly, then make a break for it with Akira.

Agreed.

1.1 I have in mind that samurai kit real or otherwise is banned under Nazi regime in the process of nazification. The karishima family had to give up the armor and weapons of a famed ancestor from sengoku period or something like that. However the father secretly keeps one of the katana. This passes to our girl sharpened and ready, this could be used as symbol of rebellion and to cut down the soldier after Akira.

1.1 I have in mind that samurai kit real or otherwise is banned under Nazi regime in the process of nazification. The karishima family had to give up the armor and weapons of a famed ancestor from sengoku period or something like that. However the father secretly keeps one of the katana. This passes to our girl sharpened and ready, this could be used as symbol of rebellion and to cut down the soldier after Akira.

Hmmm, I'll make a roll because Her father is a politician. He wouldn't likely have a Katana but then again you could since gang and all that. Just know it's gonna be the basic flimsy katana not some badass weapon.

Yeah y'all get a Katana, got close to a critical as well but you get one nonetheless.

CUT HIS DAMN HEAD OFFFFF.

Prologue: The Purge Pt2
Birdsie Birdsie Maki Maki pioca pioca felt felt ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Taji Taji KingofAesir KingofAesir amoeba amoeba official clown business official clown business The Omen of Death The Omen of Death ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R

With great confidence you assure yourself to help Akira, after all you made a pact together to always help each other out. It was this point you realized you had your Katana, you never actually used it against somebody but it's a do or die moment. You draw your blade and rush down towards the consulate goon.

You slash the blade toward his right leg cutting it off at the knee. While he fell backwards in slow motion you lifted the blade up and chopped off his head. Blood poured out but Akira was safe and wasn't hurt too badly.

"Damn Sanako, didn't think you'd have it in you..."

Akira smiled at you, giving you a hint that you've impressed him a lot. Then he stopped smiling as he got serious.

"Barely had time to get away from these goons, I was going to your house when this fucker ambushed me. Listen Sanako we have to find the others, we can't abandon them! I think I heard Yuko and Yuki down this way!"

The sisters aren't exactly apart of your gang. Yuko would have made a good member but her priorities are protecting her sister and she felt that being apart of a gang would undermine this. Yuki is not like her badass sister, she's more frail and shy, yet she's kinda like a genius. She understands the science behind some of the Nazis creation and is a tech geek. It is rumored she reverse engineered a drone to see how exactly it worked. While you have no connection to them, it is wrong to just leave them to their fate.

Having no time to say anything you were rushed down the alleyway and out into the Main Street. Fire was raging everywhere, it seems like the whole district was being targeted. Why? Why is the Consulate doing this? Before you've had time to ponder you heard screaming from two directions. One was clearly Yuki and you hazard a guess her sister was with her. The other one was Jack, a good kid who was apart of your gang and a damn good spy, a few streets down. You looked at Akira who looked at you the same.

How do you go about helping your friends in trouble?

1. You and Akira go help Yuki and Yuko, sacrificing Jack to his fate. (Easy Difficulty) (Ignoring Jack will make him unavailable to save)

2. You and Akira go help Jack, Yuki and Yuki are left to their own fate. (Easy difficulty) (Ignoring the sisters will make them unavailable to save)

3. You send Akira to help either Jack or Yuki and Yuko while you help the other. (Moderate Difficulty) (Akira goes off to save whoever, doesn't matter, and there is a risk involved. You have to face some enemies alone)

Last edited:
✧ 3. send akira to help either jack or yuki and yuko while helping the other.

we are saving ALL of our great pals i won't abandon even one of them don't care if it's well moderately difficult i will do all i can consider it an objective before continuing the story line (cause that actually makes sense right i mean in games it's usually like that so) LET'S DO THIS.

we are saving ALL of our great pals i won't abandon even one of them don't care if it's well moderately difficult i will do all i can consider it an objective before continuing the story line (cause that actually makes sense right i mean in games it's usually like that so) LET'S DO THIS.
I concur.

I concur as well. SAVE THEM ALL.

Of course we'll get them both. The question is who's going for who?

Considering yourself, would you do best saving Jack the spy or the Yuki-Yuko squad?

It is a hell of a choice... but thinking of what might happen, Akira might be able to strongarm his way towards the double Y while we help our good spy Jack. There's some kind of possibility that we can get the enemy's attention and give Jack an opportunity to slip away.

oh, right i didn't think of that. thanks for the reminder~

uhhhhhh sanako can save the yuki-yuko squad for,,, reasons? girl power? but it seems like akira can physically support the sisters better, and he can hold his own (except for that one time with the single soldier but i'll forget that for his sake) so we should go and save jack, our good man.

oh, right i didn't think of that. thanks for the reminder~

uhhhhhh sanako can save the yuki-yuko squad for,,, reasons? girl power? but it seems like akira can physically support the sisters better, and he can hold his own (except for that one time with the single soldier but i'll forget that for his sake) so we should go and save jack, our good man.
True, this I agree with as well.

Maybe I am overthinking things, but if you look at the wording, leaving Jack means he will die for sure while Yuki and Yuko are just "left to their own fates". This seems like Yuki and Yuko can hold out by themselves a little longer, so why can't we both rush to save Jack, this way it will (theoretically) take half the time, and then go save the sisters?

Maybe I am overthinking things, but if you look at the wording, leaving Jack means he will die for sure while Yuki and Yuko are just "left to their own fates". This seems like Yuki and Yuko can hold out by themselves a little longer, so why can't we both rush to save Jack, this way it will (theoretically) take half the time, and then go save the sisters?
True. I mean, there are two of them. You would think they'd be able to hold out longer than Jack by himself. I'm just worried if both us and Akira rush to save Jack that we'll get caught up with him and won't be able to get back to the Y's.

both Jack and Yukes are screaming, and you really can't take a few words to assume that saving one will leave time for the other, especially in this predicament.
I don't believe time is something we have a lot of so we need to address both situations immediately, else we focus on one and leave the other to deal with their rapidly worsening situation. Assuming "yeah they'll be able to handle themselves" is out of the question, and it's not something we did with Akira.

it was mentioned that jack was a part of sanako's gang, but not yuki nor her sister, which means that we don't know if the two girls can really defend or save themselves. even if we did, we're not entirely sure of both parties' situations. it could be debris or something they can't handle alone. but i feel like there's a bigger chance to save both if akira and sanako split to offer their assistance right away. i doubt the double y squad or jack would scream if they didn't need help immediately

jack is technically a more valuable asset to the gang right now (i think), given his role and abilities, but wanting to save both parties, i'm also wary of what may happen to the sisters if we rush with akira to jack first. the sisters may be good as dead when they finally get to them (+ the screams came from two different directions so imagine how time-consuming that'll be)

both Jack and Yukes are screaming, and you really can't take a few words to assume that saving one will leave time for the other, especially in this predicament.
I don't believe time is something we have a lot of so we need to address both situations immediately, else we focus on one and leave the other to deal with their rapidly worsening situation. Assuming "yeah they'll be able to handle themselves" is out of the question, and it's not something we did with Akira.
In that case, perhaps Archdemon Archdemon should clarify if the words mean anything. I agree that time is of essence, which is why I proposed quickly dealing with Jack's predicament before moving to aid the sisters. Splitting up your group may just prolong the engagement resulting in everyone getting captured. The difference between this situation and what happened with Akira was that you were choosing whether to leave Akira for good or not. He could have struggled with the soldier for a longer time, but would still end up (possibly) getting overwhelmed. In this case, you are not leaving anyone, just choosing to help the one in more dire situations first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back