• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Wolfenstein: The Sun Rises In The East

Archdemon

Some random dude on the Internet

Birdsie Birdsie Maki Maki pioca pioca FireMaiden FireMaiden ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Main Character:
Name: Sanako Kirishima
Appearance:
image.jpeg
Role: Rebel
Traits:
Born Fighter: +5 to all combat skills, +2 Constitution
Charismatic: +2 Charisma
Stand Out: -2 stealth
Father Politician: +2 Charisma
Rewarded Intelligence: +2 Intelligence

Skills:
Persuasion 1: You have the knowledge of what to say and how to say it. Your gestures and tone of voice makes others join your side by your silver tongue. Useful for social events and using your charm. (Unlocks new ways of dealing with problems)

Personal Upgrades:
Ryuko: The Armored Shiba Inu: You bought a female Shiba Inu in the black Market. With armor cause a combat trained Doggo needs her armor in a Nazi world.
Doggo:
image.jpeg
Armor:
image.jpeg

Stats:
Strength: 10
Dexterity: 10
Constitution: 12
Stealth: 8
Intelligence: 12
Charisma: 14

Weapon Skills:
Pistol: 35
Assault Rifle: 35
Sub machine gun: 35
Shotgun: 35
Sniper: 35
Blade: 35
Melee: 35
Unarmed: 35
Mounted turret: 35

Rebel motives: Vengeance and Liberation

History: You are the Daughter of a politician and leader of a Gang. ((More will be added as story progresses))

Current Money: 2,500

Hideout: Basic

Hideout Upgrades:
Hidden Hideout

Associates:
Akira Toyo (Good Friend: 60): Childhood friend and long time gang member. You impressed him when you saved him during a Purge in the prologue.
Yuko Toshi (Associate: 40): A girl you've known since childhood, you both consider yourself friends because of your similar personalities. When you abandoned the idea of rescuing a bunch of prisoners during the Prologue she felt like she didn't really know you anymore.
Yuki Toshi(Associate: 35): You've never known much about Yuki except that she's a geek and shy. You've never had a chance to really get to know Yuki. Yuki heard that while looking for the rest of your gang in the Prologue you abandoned any effort to rescue some prisoners. Her sisters reaction influence her own.
Jack Charrington (Good Friend: 60): Friend and the Gang's spy. After you rescued him from some Consolate goons he was impressed by your tactical nature.
Ryuko (New master: 25): A dog you bought at the Black Market, a fighter with armor you're certain will be a great member to the cause, smart as hell too. She's getting adjusted to you as a master and hasn't had time getting to know you. She'll follower orders like any other.
The year is 1964,17 after the Nazis won the second world war in 1947. During the war the Nazis grew so technologically powerful the allies had no chance to stop the Nazi war machine. Nobody knows why or how only that they did. Robots, genetic supersoldier monsters, Dogs enhanced with cybernetics, even blazers. Stuff seen in comic books was made a reality. They even developed the atomic bomb and dropped the atomic bomb on New York. America was the last major allied nation to succumb to the Nazis.

After many years the Nazis gained control of the world through betrayal and their powerful Reich. The world has submitted to their control, their spirit shattered. The Furhrer now reigns supreme over most people. Even outer space isn't safe as now bases are popping up all over the star system the closest being the Moon Base.

You are a rebel in the puppet state of Japan, the Japanese Consulate. After the Second World War Japan failed to conquer China and the surrounding nations letting German aggression to take the Asian continent. Seeing no way out, the Imperial Japanese Emperor saw no way out from a German invasion so they gave up and surrendered. The Consulate was created and a council of high ranking German officials and turn coat Japanese now rule the island nation. The future has been bleak for your people, with purges being a regular thing because of Ethnic cleansing, really it's about getting rid of dissidents but nobody would do anything about it anyway. Tokyo was made into the home to a massive mechanical monstrosity, The God Killer, meant to oppress the people and take care of any rebellious attitudes.

So what gender are you? Are you a badass female or a Badass Male?

1. Male

2. Female

How old are you? Were you a child when the Nazi's came to power of your home? Or were you a teen when they took over?

1. 18-19
2. 20's
3. 30's
4. 40's

Now more about your skills... What would you say is you best trait about you? Your second best trait? Pick two choices.

1. Charismatic: you seem quite able to convince people to join your side of an argument. Your way with words is better than most. (Easier to succeed checks with Charisma, +2 to Charisma)

2. Born Fighter: You are strong and thick headed, a warrior is what you'd be called. You can take a beating and dish one out with either your fists, Melee weapons, or guns. (Easier to hit and hurt enemies, +5 to all combat skills, +2 constitution)

3. Stealthy: You know how to hide and stick to the shadows. When people look for you, you seem to blend with the crowd more easily. (Easier to pass stealth Checks, +2 to stealth)

4. Book Smart: Compared to others, nobody is as smart as you. You seem to have an easier time to strategize, create things, and to use your brain to solve problems. (Easier to pass Intellect checks, +2 to Intelligence)

5. Natural strength: You are stronger than most without the need of lifting weights. You can move things much easier and you punches do tons of damage. (Easier to pass strength checks, +5 unarmed, +2 strength)

6. Nimble: You are fast, faster than a lot of things. You can jump, climb, do flips, and other dexterous things like they were nothing. (Easier to pass dexterous checks, +2 Dexterity)

7. Well rounded: you are a little bit of everything, though you may not be as skilled in everything your core stats are good. (+1 to all stats, -5 to all skills)

Rules:
So I have a couple rules to start off with, follow these and I'm sure we'll hall have a grand old time.

1. Follow all standard Rpn rules.
  2. Be nice to everyone even if you don't like them, if you can't do that then you'll be kicked out.
  3. This Rp may have nazis and the whole master race thing, that doesn't excuse any use of racial words so I don't want to see them.
  4. I expect clear answers for when I give you a choice. Now this may seem confusing but the reason is because I need to know what you are choosing. You can't just put 1,2 3 and 4, and expect me to know what your answer is. So my preferred way is stating the action and the number, I would prefer if you explain why you picked that choice. For example: Fighting: 1 because bla bla bla, 2. Because bla bla bla, so on and so forth.
  5. This isn't really a rule but it is a warning, there will be gore and intense violence and possible descriptive details on torture. If this is nor your thing or you get really uncomfortable then please don't join because there is gonna be a ton of that here.
  6. This isn't a rule as more of a suggestion. I would prefer if you guys discuss the options I give you like say if you think your choices are better than someone who's put down another, you would explain why your choice is better in a totally not rude way, and you can either persuade the other player to choose your choices or they can fire back with their own explanation as to why their choices are better. This keeps things interesting and it means a lot of thought and discussion is happening between you guys. I may even sweeten the deal for our character if you guys do this so keep that in mind.

Okay so if anyone wishes to join just tell me so and then put in the choices you picked and I'll be sure to tag you in every post I make.

Last edited:
feelin like a younger badass gal can do wonders for this:

✧ 2. female
✧ 1. 18-19 y/o - the younger, the more sprightly
✧ 6. nimble + 2. born fighter - wapow!

choosing the more physical/ dodgy route, as you can see~

feelin like a younger badass gal can do wonders for this:

✧ 2. female
✧ 1. 18-19 y/o - the younger, the more sprightly
✧ 6. nimble + 2. born fighter - wapow!

choosing the more physical/ dodgy route, as you can see~

>Female
>18-19 years old

The first two choices are all right, to me, but for the third one, I think it would be better for the protagonist to have the ability to influence other people, or at least do it well. Hence, I'm voting for >1. Charismatic as their best trait. After that, I choose >2. Born Fighter for their second trait, so nobody has to miss out on the action!

>Female
>18-19 years old

The first two choices are all right, to me, but for the third one, I think it would be better for the protagonist to have the ability to influence other people, or at least do it well. Hence, I'm voting for >1. Charismatic as their best trait. After that, I choose >2. Born Fighter for their second trait, so nobody has to miss out on the action!
I concur.

It would be an interesting twist as Japanese warrior culture is male centric and it would be interesting to have her try to prove herself a true samurai.

It would be an interesting twist as Japanese warrior culture is male centric and it would be interesting to have her try to prove herself a true samurai.

chiksaaaa.gif

Last edited:
>Female
>18-19 years old

I agree with this broski.:)

Female, 20s, Born Fighter, Natural strength. Why you ask? Because every group needs a badass, strong as fuck lady fighter who gets shit done.

Last edited:
Character Creation
Ah that is correct, you are a female. It is unusual that a girl in such a male centric nation would fight just as good as men. You would've made a good Nazi but instead you fight against them and their Regime. How you got to such a point is still undecided but that question comes last.

During your childhood you exhibit qualities most unusual for a girl. You were a fighter, never one for submission or to accept what others tell you. When a boy pushed you, you pushed back with anything within your grasp. You were top dog of the neighborhood because of how tough you were and your willingness to fight back.

You were also Charismatic, able to persuade and charm people to join your side of a fight. If you started a fight and you were going to lose, you used your feminine charm to persuade some boys to your cause. You may have been top dog but not every fighter stays at the top with prowess, you stayed there because of your best quality of persuasion. You were so good that you even persuaded some Nazis to help you when the need arised.

Still we all have our worst traits, so what would you consider is yours?

1. Weak: You aren't as strong as other people and in a strength test you will most likely fail because you're just not that strong. (Harder time passing strength Checks, -2 strength)

2. Clumsy: You fall over yourself like no tomorrow. You can run and jump but anything that requires agility and dexterity is lost upon you. (Dexterous checks are harder to perform, -2 Dexterity)

3. Stand out: You are easily able to be picked out of a crowd. You have a hard time adjusting to the shadows and hiding your presence. (Stealth checks are harder to perform, -2 stealth)

4. Dumb: You are plain old not smart. You have a hard time figuring out math and thinking critically. You aren't extremely stupid you're just not as smart as most people. (Intelligence checks are harder to pass, -2 Intelligence)

Now comes an important question, you came to follow your father in his footsteps, what was he like before the Emperor fell?

1. Politician: Your father was a leader of the people. He persuaded them in ways a normal person couldn't do. When the emperor fell he stayed where he was and served the consulate begrudgingly. When he saw your rebellious nature he decided to teach you his ways and to also give you money to help fight against the Nazis. (+2 Charisma, More starting money)

2. Imperial Soldier: Your father served as a soldier in the imperial army. He fought on the Chinese front and was a very decorated individual. When the Emperor fell he retired to live off his achievements. He hated the Nazis and the consulate yet he was becoming an old man. Still your fighting spirit reminded something of himself, so he taught you the ways of war. How to use various weapons and even some blade skills. (+15 to all weapon skills, +2 Constitution, better starting guns)

3. Samurai: Your father was a warrior of the old code. He followed the way of the Bushido and was a master in the art of the Katana. He was more of a traditionalist and was a teacher so in a way he never went to war. When the emperor fell he had to give up his ways since such traditions were outlawed. Yet your rebel spirit showed him he must preserve the ways of the past and to fight against the tyranny of the Consulate. He taught you the way of the sword and you became a warrior unlike most today. He even helped forge you a superior blade using the superior forges that made an extremely durable metal. You are a Samurai like your father before you. (+25 Blade skill, Better starting sword)

4. Ninja: Your father was a master in the ways of stealth. He was one of the emperors ninjas before he fell. He dealt with assassinations, stealing, stealth, and all manner of things. When the emperor fell, your father skulked in the shadows and avoided detection. He taught you the ways that he was taught, how to use stealth. You clung to she shadows like he did, you are a ninja. (+2 stealth, you start out with ninja stuff like Shurikens, Smoke bombs, a Katana, and a rad ninja outfit) Unavailable of your worst trait is stealth!

5. Engineer: Your father was a master at designing, and creating things. He was an inventor for the Emperor and helped design many designs. When the emperor fell he continued on with his work only with increasing difficulty due to master German engineering. Yet he instilled inside you an academic mind and a desire to invent and create things. He knew of your rebellious nature and decided to help you be better and to give you an edge. You inderstand technology better than most and you invent things as well. (+2 Intelligence, Able to create things with ease and to reverse engineer stuff as well) unavailable if your worst trait is intelligence
Oh forgive me... We haven't even established your name yet! What are you called miss?

1. Write In. ((Basically create your own names))

Last edited:
I'm not too creative with this so I'm just gonna min-max:
You see all these negative traits and it's just like - okay, do you want the traits called weak, clumsy, or dumb? Get those out of my face, it's gonna be Stand Out no question. Depending on what kind of heroic rebel you are, you can simply ignore stealth altogether and take advantage of this so-called 'disadvantage' to be the beacon of hope this rebellion could greatly benefit from. When you're fighting alongside allies, morale goes right through the roof. When your enemies see you they'll run away pissing their pants. Yeah, this is the prime choice right here.

As for your father's occupation, you instantly knocked out one possibility and any of the others will work out relatively well for you, but if you wanna play towards your strengths focus on the top three choices only. Personally, I would pick Politician just because of how awesomely well it could pair with Standout and the charisma, but with your gravitation towards combat you absolutely cannot go wrong with being an Imperial Soldier, a natural combatant willing to give his life for the rebellion, or a Samurai, who will always be seen at the front upholding Bushido tradition.

As for names... I have zero experience with making Asian names, so I'll pass here. It would sound generic, which is unacceptable if this is the path we're taking for this character.
I'm not worried, though. I think everyone else will be able to come together with a badass name in no time.
a day in the lives of:
a politician | a soldier

Last edited:
I'm not too creative with this so I'm just gonna min-max:
You see all these negative traits and it's just like - okay, do you want the traits called weak, clumsy, or dumb? Get those out of my face, it's gonna be Stand Out no question. Depending on what kind of heroic rebel you are, you can simply ignore stealth altogether and take advantage of this so-called 'disadvantage' to be the beacon of hope this rebellion could greatly benefit from. When you're fighting alongside allies, morale goes right through the roof. When your enemies see you they'll run away pissing their pants. Yeah, this is the prime choice right here.

As for your father's occupation, you instantly knocked out one possibility and any of the others will work out relatively well for you, but if you wanna play towards your strengths focus on the top three choices only. Personally, I would pick Politician just because of how awesomely well it could pair with Standout and the charisma, but with your gravitation towards combat you absolutely cannot go wrong with being an Imperial Soldier, a natural combatant willing to give his life for the rebellion, or a Samurai, who will always be seen at the front upholding Bushido tradition.

As for names... I have zero experience with making Asian names, so I'll pass here. It would sound generic, which is unacceptable if this is the path we're taking for this character.
I'm not worried, though. I think everyone else will be able to come together with a badass name in no time.
a day in the lives of:
a politician | a soldier
I'd agree with this on politician, and then for the name I have a bit of experience with Japanese names.

I propose, Kirishima Sanako I wrote it in the way Japanese names are written so Sanako is her first name and Kirishima is her last name.

So, adding to my little character post above, the only name people know is Annalise. It's unknown if it's her real name, but it's the one you get. But we know her father was an Imperial Soldier, and pretty damn good one. Yet her worse quality is defiantly her stealth. She stands out.

✧ 3. stand out

also makes sense for someone to be easily seen or detected if their presence is noticeable or difficult to ignore, which her personal charm or appeal may contribute to

✧ 2. imperial soldier

more influence and money is good, but feelin like we gotta be more combat-ready to be a successful rebel. not all nazis would bow, much less listen to her especially if they heil that reichsleiter real good

✧ kirishima sanako; annaliese

fitting name, The Omen of Death The Omen of Death . should prolly get an alias, like FireMaiden FireMaiden suggests

Last edited:
Women and their charms.

She >Stands Out. official clown business official clown business and pioca pioca have a point on the protagonist's charisma connecting to or affecting that. Additionally, though, I also believe that it's the least damaging or unbalancing weakness we can allow our protagonist to exhibit.

The next choice is a tough one. After minutes of deliberation, I decided to vote for having a >Politician for a father. Having the name >Kirishima Sanako is befitting for someone like that. She can also choose to hide her name, but if her father was famous, then surely, she would be, too. Such can be added to what makes her stand out, for good measure.

It is inevitable that she needs money and influence to survive and grow in the company (or the luxury) of others. She can't just waltz in to kill everybody. It will be easier on her part to have someone backing her up. Since the protagonist is still young, she can still learn and grow in terms of combat, but being golden-tongued is a gift in itself, and a very important one in beginning the quest as a rebel.

Last edited:
I'd go with stands out as well as most of the others have. Better to stand out than to be weak or clumsy.

As for her fathers career, I'm gravitating toward Politician. It'do be cool to go heavy on the charisma. I like seeing heros able to talk their way out of a fight. Also, money's a nice bonus.

Kirishima Sanako is a fabulous name. An alias may be required in some situations but I feel she wouldn't hide her lineage.:)

I also agree with the use of an alias, I was under the impression we would pick that next or something like that. But may I suggest one with some cultural leaning that would sound badass and like a symbol of hope?

Amaterasu

the Goddess of the Sun and the Universe in Japanese Shintoism which was the main religion of Japan before the end of WWII when it was partially banned by America. It has some cultural symbolism, and since we are a woman it definitely sounds fitting. Especially since this is a rebellion for Japanese independence.

Character creation Pt2
Birdsie Birdsie Maki Maki pioca pioca FireMaiden FireMaiden ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Taji Taji KingofAesir KingofAesir amoeba amoeba official clown business official clown business The Omen of Death The Omen of Death
(If any of you know how to make a spoiler tag type thing where you click the spoiler name and it opens up to have a bunch of infor I'd really appreciate it cause I can't remember how to do it.)

Ah yes, your name was Sanako Kirishima, a proud name in the world of Politics no less. Your father was a Politician of the old world, he used to convince the people of the Emperors divine will and how he would help them achieve prosperity. Well once the Nazis took over Asia the emperor surrendered and gave up his people knowing he'd never win. Your father was one of the first to side with the Nazis, not because he loved them, but because you were his daughter and he wanted to keep you and your mother safe.

Because of this political backstory you stood out quite easily from the crowd. People knew you were important yet you stood out more because of your fiery attitude. Many men came to take your hand in a political marriage yet your father put a stop to any advances because you were his last hope in a dying world. You led a gang of kids easily, with your top dog nature and your excellent charisma you ran a gang that no other gang could defeat. But all things have to come to an end.

What exactly made you rebel against the consulate? Why are you a rebel?

1. Vengeance: In some way or another the Nazis did something to you and your family. (Recommended due to better backstory)
1. Your father and mother were murdered before your very eyes. They were killed by the Nazis as enemies to the state. (How they die is up to me)
2. Your father and mother were sent to a concentration camp to work as slaves to death
3. You don't know what happened to your parents but you know that the Nazis took them away from you. (Mysterious backstory, what happens to them will be randomized)​
4. Write-in: Make your own vengeance background about what the Nazis did to you and why you rebelled. Doesn't have to be detailed.
2. Liberation: You desire to liberate your people and free them from the oppression and genocide they will face. You took up arms against the Nazis.

3. Write-In: Make up your own backstory as to why our rebel Rebelled against the Nazi regime. Doesn't have to be detailed. Also I have no idea where to go with back stories other than these two generic ones so you guys can make an awesome backstory! :D

Now with your origins complete its time to visit the BlackMarket! This is where you spend your money to get better things and training against the Nazis.

Starting Cash: 5,000

Hideout:
1. Basic (500): This hideout is the very basic thing you'll need, though it is also the least defensible without upgrades and doesn't hold many resistance members without upgrades. Write-in location. (Recommended)

2. Advanced (3,000): Basically a better Hideout that can hold more upgrades and more resistance fighters. Is more sanitary, helps happiness, and creates better living conditions. Write-in location (Not Rcommended)

Upgrades:
1. Better starting weapons (2,000): This upgrade gives you some Current Nazi weapons that deal more damage and gives you a fighting edge. Works with all Resistance members.

2. More beds (2,000): Allows you to house more Resistance fighters.

3. Better Armor (3,000): Gives you and your resistance fighters better armor to survive Nazis bullets better.
4. Explosives (3,000): Gives you grenades, C4, and many explosive things for sabotage, destruction, and mayhem.

5. Hidden Hideout (2,000): Hides your base in an unassuming area making it harder for the Nazis to find you and your friends.

6. Hideout Defenses (3,000): Makes your hideout more defensible against the Nazis should any find it and attack it.

(More things will become available to you once you get more reputation and money)

Once this is all complete I can then start the first mission!

Wasn't Japan allied to the nazis?

Yes but the Nazis betrayed them after the war when they conquered Asia. They were going to conquer Japan but the emperor surrendered and the Nazis turned Japan into a Puppet state.

This is legitimately in the games though not much else is known so I have creative freedom here.

My vote:

Motivation: 2.
Hideout: 2, and Upgrade 5. Location: Some kind of forest near a road to whatever city we operate in, preferably Tokyo if I can choose, since that's the place where most of the Nazi Oberkommando would be. Preferably in the form of a bunker in a mountain, since that will help defend against bombings.

Reasoning:

Liberation means our emotions are less likely to get into the way, and it will also make us seem more idealistic to anyone we might have to convince to join us, although I am willing to admit it is slightly less fun from a narrative perspective.

As for the hideout, it is better to start off strong. We can expect the stronger hideout to be at least five, if not six times better than the basic one, because of the price. Other than that, it will be good to lay low for the beginning and making it unassuming will help with that.

Wasn't Japan allied to the nazis?
So I mean when you consider real life, Hitler actually considered the Japanese to be an "honorable race" so I mean, it is kinda stupid but I mean it's still somewhat fun.

Yes but the Nazis betrayed them after the war when they conquered Asia. They were going to conquer Japan but the emperor surrendered and the Nazis turned Japan into a Puppet state.

This is legitimately in the games though not much else is known so I have creative freedom here.
Also brief question, will we be able to develop our character even further over time? Because I would love to see an improvement in intelligence to basically become an intelligent, charismatic, manipulative badass fighter which sounds kickass lol but that might just be my imagination playing with me.

Had I known about this sooner would've definitely gone for fighting ability and the smarts and then politician. We would've been a strategic person who can kickass when necessary while having that small boost in charisma, while also going with the noticeable trait.

But it's still fun to have fanatical army of people who will die for us on whim our Japanese Liberation Front having the ability to convince most people to join or to convince some Nazi's to turn a blind eye at portions.

So I mean when you consider real life, Hitler actually considered the Japanese to be an "honorable race" so I mean, it is kinda stupid but I mean it's still somewhat fun.

Also brief question, will we be able to develop our character even further over time? Because I would love to see an improvement in intelligence to basically become an intelligent, charismatic, manipulative badass fighter which sounds kickass lol but that might just be my imagination playing with me.

Had I known about this sooner would've definitely gone for fighting ability and the smarts and then politician. We would've been a strategic person who can kickass when necessary while having that small boost in charisma, while also going with the noticeable trait.

But it's still fun to have fanatical army of people who will die for us on whim our Japanese Liberation Front having the ability to convince most people to join or to convince some Nazi's to turn a blind eye at portions.

Yes we can, though it will cost a whole bunch to get any stat up.

We need to go around Japan and dig out occult items. Magic and Mad Scientist Technology both exist in the Wolfenstein universe, so we might stumble upon some esoteric artifact that gives us power. Or even mechs.

Yes. Mechs + Magical Powers + Japan.

Code Geass Nazi Spinoff, anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back