• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Wolfenstein: The Sun Rises In The East

Archdemon Archdemon We have an unanimous decision of 4 votes so far, based on the number of active voters we have, that should be enough. Think we can squeeze in another update before the end of the day?

Prologue: The Purge Pt5
Birdsie Birdsie Maki Maki pioca pioca felt felt ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Taji Taji KingofAesir KingofAesir amoeba amoeba official clown business official clown business The Omen of Death The Omen of Death ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R

You stared for a solid 3 seconds before continuing forward. You thought you saw your Father stare at you for a solid second as if he was saying for you to leave. Tears filled your eyes as you pressed forward. Yuko shakes her head and she continues forward, you have a feeling she disliked the way you backed off. Taking one last glance you saw something interesting and terrifying. A man dressed like a Nazi commander except where you expected a head, you saw a metal hemet? He walked as if he commanded a huge presence. He looked in your direction and while you were safe behind a wall, you could swear he saw right through it. You looked back and the man was gone, you shudder but then you pressed forward with your group.

Strange Nazi man:
image.jpeg

Soon you reached where Asuka and the rest of your gang were being held. Yuki pointed at the building suggesting that your friends were being held there. Well there was a whole bunch of goons and a Nazi commander guarding the area so there was at least something important going on. You looked at your comrades and cocked your rifle.

What is your plan?

Assault Team:

1. You have Akira and Yuko be the assault team.

2. You and Akira will be the assault Team.

3. You, Akira, and Yuko be the assault Team

4. Yuki and Yuko be the assault team

5. Jack and Akira be the assault team

6. Everybody just Assualt the Consulate goons, full on assault.

Recon: Stealth

1. You are the recon scout

2. Akira is the Scout

3. Yuko is the Scout

4. Yuki is the Scout

5. Jack is the Scout

6. A combination of two, so for example You and Jack can be scouts.

7. Everyone is a scout, full stealth.

Everyone who isn't given an assignment will be placed in reserve so if things get fire they can pop in to help.

Once assignments have been given you will give the signal.

Scouts will go and take out anybody they can, preferably the Commander. Once the Commander is dead or the scouts are spotted the assault team will attack.

I would send Jack, the spy, and Akira, the muscle, as scouts. Jack should go first, as he has the lower chance of being discovered while Akira follows shortly after. Akira should hopefully be able to contribute more in hand to hand combat, which relies on him getting close first. Everyone else will be a part of the assault team.

(Is that picture Karl Ruprecht Kroenen from Hellboy? Or part of Wolfenstein lore?)

A solid plan, which we should definitely go through with. Jack and Akira closing in with their scout roles while the rest stand ready to fight from a distance, when it is needed.

I would send Jack, the spy, and Akira, the muscle, as scouts. Jack should go first, as he has the lower chance of being discovered while Akira follows shortly after. Akira should hopefully be able to contribute more in hand to hand combat, which relies on him getting close first. Everyone else will be a part of the assault team.

(Is that picture Karl Ruprecht Kroenen from Hellboy? Or part of Wolfenstein lore?)

same here~

(Hellboy)

Prologue: The Purge Pt6
Birdsie Birdsie Maki Maki pioca pioca felt felt ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Taji Taji KingofAesir KingofAesir amoeba amoeba official clown business official clown business The Omen of Death The Omen of Death ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R

One roles had been chosen, Akira gave you his rifle and promoted to take a gun since it's more stealthy. You in turn gave this rifle to Yuki, you know she doesn't have much experience with guns but hopefully she doesn't have to fight. Now it was the waiting game, Jack and Akira where down in the group of goons Stealthing their way to the commander. Akira and Jack both took two guys each and Jack was able to get the Commander himself. Both were then caught as the shouts of German were quite clear. This was the signal for the Assault team to get to work.

Immediately the attention of the Consulate goons was split between the Recon squad and the Assault team. Immediately you saw the stark difference between Yuko and Yuki. Already Yuko was firing like a master, picking of tons of goons right before your eyes. You're kinda glad you saved both Yuki and Yuko. Yuki on the other hand was having a much harder time since you assume she's never used a gun before. Either way her shots were missing but she did make semi good suppressive fire.

Then there was you, how did you proceed through the fight?
(5AP)
1. Aimed down careful Shots ((Moderate Difficulty)) (1AP)

2. Spray and Pray ((Uses up quite a bit of your ammo))((Difficult)) (4AP)

3. Rush down and kill the enemy with Melee (Difficult) (3AP)

4. Use your commanding presence to convince the enemy to surrender. (Moderate) (4AP)

5. Do a combination of running and gunning, and Melee (Extremely difficult) (5AP)

6. Write In

✧ use commanding presence to convince the enemy to surrender (moderate, 4 ap)
✧ aimed down careful shots (moderate, 1 ap)

wowe. ok. option 5 sounds risky af despite having potential for a cool scene so i chose the easiest options. if using her charisma to persuade the enemy doesn't work (or at least, not completely), use remaining ap for careful shots. at least then the rest of the gang would also have time to act or get to them while they're caught off guard. willing to listen for better options tho

Yeah, let's take a couple careful shots to start off, then we'll consider getting them to stand down after we see the results of our marksmanship.

It's kinda like Pokemon. You gotta weaken 'em a bit before you close in for the capture. We'll have to make sure we put most of them out of action before we attack with our words.

Aye weaken their morale by picking them off carefully, and then see if we can convince them to surrender, it may take more AP but that's typically the tried and true method.

But if I may add, I'd like to add to prioritize taking out any Officers and NCO's first because if we can eliminate their command hierarchy in the firefight, it should weaken their morale, and it takes out competent Nazi's that might order his men to try to flank us in the building. Or anything of the sort. Also officers and NCO's tend to have insignia and uniforms that mark them easier so that should simple enough. And then of course see if we can make them surrender.

How are Yuki and Yoku taking the fire back from Consulate? Does Yuki bad aim mean she is taking more fire from the good and in trouble? We might need to provide her with aid.

How are Yuki and Yoku taking the fire back from Consulate? Does Yuki bad aim mean she is taking more fire from the good and in trouble? We might need to provide her with aid.

Well the enemy hasn' really retaliate yet. If our character fucks up they will fire back. So not yet.

Aye weaken their morale by picking them off carefully, and then see if we can convince them to surrender, it may take more AP but that's typically the tried and true method.

But if I may add, I'd like to add to prioritize taking out any Officers and NCO's first because if we can eliminate their command hierarchy in the firefight, it should weaken their morale, and it takes out competent Nazi's that might order his men to try to flank us in the building. Or anything of the sort. Also officers and NCO's tend to have insignia and uniforms that mark them easier so that should simple enough. And then of course see if we can make them surrender.

Agreed!

seems the best option.

Prologue: The Purge Conclusion

You decided the best course was to shoot at the enemy carefully, taking down fewer but you made sure to kill the fuckers. You shot your targets are swiftly and good as Yuko, both of you made short work of these Consulate goons. Yet you never saw their morale waver or break, the Soldiers of the Consulate were about to retaliate when you spoke in your persuasive voice.

"If you wish to live then surrender! You can't win this fight, you're outgunned and outmatched! Throw your weapons down and you'll be spared."

It took a minute but one by one the Consulate soldiers dropped their guns and placed their hands behind their heads. You saw that there were about five left. Their faces hidden behind their helmets hiding whatever emotions they're currently feeling at the moment. After a bit of questioning you found that they are the only guards in the area so inside the building there are no more soldiers. Jack later confirms this information.

Jack went to the dead Commander and looted off another document.

You and Akira went inside the building to see the rest of your gang and Asuka tied up. They looked a little worse for wear but they were fine. Asuka gave you a hug as soon as you freed him.

"I thought I'd be a goner! I'm glad you showed up for me and the boys boss. We were all scared shitless, but now we're free! So what's the plan now?"

You pondered the question. You all can't stay here and fighting back is useless, after all this is a purge there are bound to be a hundred men at least torching the district. Then you thought of the Black Market, your father always had business there maybe they'd give the same curtesy to his daughter? He did mention Hanzo a lot... Maybe he's the best place to go?

You tell Asuka about this and he nods.

"Aye, there ain't much left here for us. Maybe we can get a new home at the Black Market."

You both leave the building with Akira and talk with Yuko and Yuki. They agree to come along with you since you've saved their lives this day. So after a minute or two you all knock out the Consulate soldiers, take their guns, and leave the district heading towards the Black Market for a new home. A Rebellion started this day from the flames of oppression, one carrying the burden of Vengeance and Liberation.

WHOOO! Good job everyone for completing the Prologue!

Now since you guys were pretty good at debating I've decided to give y'all a personal upgrade to Sanako.

Here are your choices.

1. Increasing any stat of your choosing by +2

2. Increasing Weapon Skills by +10

3. Getting a Dog! Dog options are German Shepard (Nazis import), Kai Ken, Shiba Inu, Shikoku, and other Japanese dog breeds.

4. +20 Blade Skill

5. Better Armor! Reduced damage you take.

6. A Better Katana

7. Better Guns

8. Gaining a Skill! Skills are basically things your character can do like give Medical treatment, Build and create stuff, gather information better, know how to speak multiple languages. These make things easier and allow you to do more things.

1. Medical Skills 1
2. Engineering Skills 1
3. Learn English
4. Learn Any Language other than Japanese and German (Only one language)
5. Information Gatherer Skills 1
6. Acrobatic skills 1
7. Persuade skills 1
8. Ability to drive any Vehicle

Now you know the documents you've been getting? Well it's a random chance for y'all to get them. When you do I roll a dice to see how much Intel you get. Intel is used like a rare currency, it can buy you normal things you don't have much money for or you can get more epic things you can't buy with money. Such things are like personal upgrades. You can also use them to learn more about a mission like how bonus objectives you can do. They can also be used to unlock special missions for cooler shit like say a Badass robot buddy. Anything can happen.

So you now have 17 Intel points.

Intel: 17

Before you can use Intel you guys must pick a free personal upgrade.

Ummm... awwee, I really want a Shikoku but that medical skill could be useful. I'm torn. There's so many choices. Ughhh!!

Shikoku named Ryu. *sigh*

✧ increase charisma intelligence by +2

mannn, a shibe would be great i wouldn't for one second bring it to the battlefield even if it's trained because it's dangerous out there,,, i one bullet can be the end of it,,, can't do that to the fella. maybe later on, when we have enough to ensure its defense. for now, i go with increasing a stat since that seems to be the most useful/ expensive/ difficult to attain? in our party right now we have the dominantly intelligent/ tech (yuki), intelligent/ med asuka, stealthy (jack), dexterous (yuko) + tough (akira). raising sanako's charisma is good so she can even be better at what she does best but i'll stick with intelligence first for a good balance between them~

(about the skills: it'll be good to rev up her persuasion/ information gathering soon until her charisma becomes the ultimate weapon don't you think, but first learning english may be the first good step (for when she meets someone outside japan, or a foreigner. languages are good. but tbh i thought she already knew english lol).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back