• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lunchbox

If I don't respond. I'm around. Back ache
MAIN THREAD LINK

Advanced writers.

Must post once a day. Yup. Even though, the writing is advanced. This does not mean that your post has to be a 1000 words. There is no post minimum nor maximum. You just have to be able to write at a grade eleven to university level.

I do not do discord . I don't get personal. It's just how I run things. I'm too old for it and have a flip cell so....

There will always be order.

All of these aspects will be used in the plot ideas:

1.X files, Fringe
2. Witch's
3. Tarot
4. Demons
5. End of the world
6. Spirit World
7. Hopping dimensions

IF INTERESTED POST INTERESTED PLEASE <3

Last edited:
Thank you for an interest bump. Please do spread the word if you'd like. After a work out I'm going to get some concepts in order. Which off the list are you interested in?

I have a rough sketch of the introduction scene. I'm centering around the concepts of ,"demons" , tarot, and witch's. I've also been feeling nostalgic and watching a hell of a lot of x files. And so. This role play will probably have a fringe X files feel to it. If your into that stuff. This role play will be surrounding a demon cult in a quaint looking town.

Oh that's weird you can't send a msg.
I'm very glad you are interested ~

Hm, I'm going to certainly look into it. I really am baffled. Perhaps its because it's been a very long time since I've logged in. I wonder if I still have yet to meet some of those site expectations. Here is a pretty good place to get my attention too. It's nice this site has alerts. Is there anything else on that list that peeks your interest? I know you said the general story concept is rather interesting to you . Although, was there perhaps another?

I will officially open the story and out of character chat, once I have about hm, lets say five people not including myself, rounded to a nice number six. I enjoy even numbers. Eight would be ideal.

I had a weird setting on my inbox. So you should be able to get in touch that way now.

thank you for your interest check an application code will be up later today =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back