Other Why did you pick your name?

MY TITLE WAS CRAFTED IN THE LOWEST PITS OF NAME HELL.

ROBLOX.

THE RANDOMIZER DECIDED MY FATE AND SO IT WAS.

I've used this name for various games and such since I was pretty young. Lucky Star has always been one of my favorite animes and I've always related to Konata in particular, so I used the first part of her name and the Japanese word for fox since she once compared herself to a fox.

I have a love for odd or peculiar words. Alchimique was one that stuck out to me, as an alternative spelling to Alchemic, that I happened upon on a dictionary website.

Prince Lutin is the name of a fairy tale by Madame d'Aulnoy, one of my favorite writers. It's about a prince who can turn invisible with the power of a magic red hat.

I was playing Quiplash with some mates and we were all using ridiculous usernames, I wanted to make some kind of Doctor Who pun, and somehow the planet Gallifrey and the word frog got smashed together
I thought it was quirky and stuck with it

I've gone by the message board moniker Pokeking for about twenty years now. I was crazy about Pokemon, so there's "Poke". "King" relates to the first character I ever developed for fiction. He was a teenaged king who had all these magical powers. I used him once for an RP storyline many years ago, but he was kind of a Gary Sue. I am trying to rehabilitate the character for current usage.

At the time, I was an edgy 13 year old, and didn't have an oc, people told me I needed one, so I used the first name of my favorite character at the time, Yuri from MW3

My name is inspired by one of the funniest drag queens. She's hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back