Other Why did you pick your name?

It was a name I picked up when I used to be on Chatango and I just stuck with it? I should probably change it now hahahaha

Oddly enough a friend gave it to me. I felt my old name just didn't fit anymore and my friends were throwing out names, and Zesha happened to be one of them. It's been over a decade now and I still go by it. xD

For me personally, I chose my name mostly because it sounds cool, but I also do have a very choatic life, and love chaos in rps in general. Lykos is base on Lykoi, which is a domestic cat breed that is nicknamed the werewolf or Lycan cat because it's features. Which In love an adore cats and my favorite monster of all time is the werewolf.

Well it's my name irl, but I also chose it irl so...

I got stuck on having the initials BAM, so I knew I wanted a B name, and wanted one that wouldn't be seen as feminine.

Uhhh
My first username was Cornflower, after my second favorite flower on this planet
This username is sort of hinting at (one of my three) chosen name(s), so yeah. Fun.

RulerOfChad.

I live in Chad and I killed everyone who opposed me until I eventually took full control. I'm not lying you can look it up. Decided to show the denizens of this site HOW MUCH POWER OVER THEM I HAVE I CONTROL YOU I OWN YOU unless you don't live in Chad then you fine :).

I've always liked the four guardians of Chinese mythology, and the bird-related names I typically use were already taken here, so I just combined the two. The vermilion bird is also peripherally related to the phoenix, which is one of my favorite legendary beasts.

The definitive surge name of my favorite Tales Of game, though it has varied throughout the years, the Xillian flower still also remains my favorite crest.

Had me a lil' laugh back at the beginning of highschool with my fellow equally un-funny 12-year-olds, and calling myself a garnaal (which is the Dutch word for 'shrimp') came to mind. Nickname stuck with me, and eventually I decided to make it my online handle, if not my full-on pseudonym! Why go for a believable pen name when you can also just be bizarre?

It's a shortened version of my main username, Aruite, which is literally "by walking", a conjugation of "Aruku" which is "to walk". I used it for a character I had once and when changing usernames that's what came to mind.

I chose my username because it was a joke that my sis’s cat was a mobster in a previous life.

i created this account when i was twelve and wanted a really badass name. i cycled through a few options and eventually ended up on armageddon. i liked it a lot because it's obviously a badass word, the literal apocalypse, but it also starts with an 'a' like my actual name.

and so, that was the beginning of the journey. never bothered to change the name because i still think it's pretty badass a decade later. no regrets.

Xeridian Ogres came from two things.

"Ogres" from Wakfu.

"Xeridian" my brothers last name in Final Fantasy 14.​

Murdergurl... I picked out this handle a loooong time ago (I use it across many platforms) because I tend to write a lot of violent and well, murderous narratives. Violence is definitely my forte in writing, and I really don't participate in storylines that aren't open to a good deal of brutality and bloodshed.

I asked my friend for an idea and she gave me this since I’m apparently as stupid as Denki

She’s not wrong though so I went with it and here we are

Users who are viewing this thread

Back