Other Why did you pick your name?

It's something a good friend of mine came up with a while back while I was trying to come up with gamertags. We had bacon on the mind (we were helping cook brinner for an event) and we're huge nerds. With those two factors in mind, he came up with the name "Bacon Taker", only spelled in such a way that it could almost pass for the name of a fantasy character.

Across various platforms I've changed my name/gamertag countless times, but I always end up back at this one. It's comedic, looks somewhat fantastical, and I suppose it now holds some sentimental value (I've since moved quite far away from that friend as well as that community for college).

Because I love The Witcher, and it was one of the cooler-sounding things to name an account after without using one that was character-specific.

It was 6 months before I joined RPN. I yeeted the name "HERO" outta my name tags and looked for a new one.
But un-creative was crawling back to my old name. When I was writing the name on a paper, I said to myself
"H-E-R-O, that spells..."
I liked the way how it spelled. So I used Aychearro, the pronunciation of H E R O, and that spells Hero.
((I also use H E R O for a username for games

I only recently got my username changed on here but I've been going by Reid online for a while now. Got attached to the name because of a video game I like for the most part.

I tend to be a night owl, and thought about using Selenophile (someone who loves the moon), but decided to Shakespeare it up and make my own word: Selenophilic. It was a parallel to hydrophilic, for example anyway! tl;dr: I am a night owl and love the moon \o/

its a shortening of the name i used to use back on feralfront, which was jumpsuit. it was the first username/online alias i used that actually like,, really stuck?? so i just started going by it on pretty much everything lmao. the og name jumpsuit tho originated from the fact i was kinda rebranding myself at the time, and around that time twenty one pilots had recently released their song jumpsuit. and being the shameless fan i am, i named myself after that song skskskkkss

in recent times tho, it's been shortened to just jump. with the lil period after it cos i'm extra like that lol but yee its p much what everyone knows me as now so i just stick with it ^^

The reason I have my name is because "Apple Juice" Came from AJherogamer37, and the reason I'm using it.... ///o_o///
Its what my crush calls me.
XD

It's just the word 'lord' slurred, a meme from this old ROBLOX group I had. The random boar stuff has to do with my old username on that site too.

My username is literally a joke. In reality, I’m anything but silent. Judgy? No. Weird and potentially dangerous? Very likely!

many usernames to choose from for me.....
so ya get my history lesson​

Cutekawaiifox108-- i literally just threw ute in 2 languages and my favorite animal together with some random numbers. no real reason for any of it

Cutekawaiifox18-- an accident i made typing the other user that i ended up using because i always forgot the 0

MeiTheAngel166- i made an OC Mei, a young fallen angel that was kicked out of heaven from bringing a cat to heaven, accidentally turning it into a nekomata. again, random numbers. never changed my cutekawaiifox usernames so i used these all for a while

CuteKawaiiMitsu/CuteKawaiiMitsu18/CuteKawaiiMitsu108-- when i decided to change up my fox usernames, but ive aways used my angel user the same, because its not as old as the fox ones (also because i cant really change them just a little with them recognizable). Mitsu came from my ✨favorite✨ anime character, Mitsuba Sousuke, from Toilet Bounk Hanako-kun

MitsuMitsu is my user anywhere i make a new account, because i love Mitsuba more

this is ignoring all those random second accounts ive made on games for no reason

I chose mine not just because he is my favriote charcter but because I can relate to him some to. In a way we both had a not so good past experince. His friend died I left my real dad. Niether one of us has friends or really cares to make them.

Mine is a reference to the original fallen angel, one of the three great Seraphs, Lucifer.

I just needed something to go with and for some reason didn't pick one that made sense, nor actually tied into my main username
Well I mean it does a lot actually cause my main *not for this site, mind you* is Lone Star II
Or Lone_Star_II if they don't allow spaces

Originally my name was based off a video game but I changed it to Aoh. It was supposed to be Ao after the squirrel from Akatsuki no Yona, I just couldn't have a name less than three characters so....yeah.

Zeno Ori is... well, long story short, it was the name of one of my first OC's, and I've kinda grow attached to it. I mainly just use it everywhere I go now-

I'm a classically trained singer but have terrible stage fright and my mom always used to call me her little siren because all my family would sneak up and listen to me sing when I thought no one was looking. So I'm a shy siren, or a Shiren.

I'm also pagan and a witch, hence ShirenTheWitch.

I have been informed that there is a character from the video game Undertale that is called a "Shyren" and that is fabulous. I might have to play it now, see what my name twin is like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back