Other Why did you pick your name?

So originally(yesterday), my username was "SilverManedWolf", because I think Wolves are a cool animal. However I quickly realized that due to the length(?) of the username, the lf on wolf went down to the second line and looked terrible, so I decided to come up with a new one. After some thinking(and intense googling) I came up with the username I'm using right now.

For the meaning of the name, "Raijū" can mean either "thunder animal" or "thunder beast", which is a legendary creature from Japanese mythology. I think it fits with my title quite well. As for the of Ambria part, North Ambria is a country from the Trails game series. I was going to add North in my user as well, but I was worried that the same thing that happened with my old user was going to happen again(xD)

I thought your mom jokes were funny, so I made an account called Youreverything. Don't know why that became Yet, but here we are.

"Moonside" by itself is a reference to the SNES RPG Earthbound. As an area in the game it's a reflection of a city that is almost otherworldly. Darkness and neon, non-linear space and progression, residents who are bizarre and in some cases literally invisible save for their odd personality quirks. It always kind of stuck with me; something familiar, yet at the same time completely foreign and challenging to wrap your head around.

So naturally, naming myself this would imply I'm a resident of Moonside. Seemed like a fun way to take the piss and call myself a weirdo.

I named myself after Silver Crow, the protagonist of Accel World, back when it aired. Eventually I shortened it to Crow and settled for it. First used Crow on forums in mid-2014 and stuck ever since.

Uh, I'm lonely and I'm a catgirl *~* not much more of an explaination you can get from me. Now if we were talking out rp main ocs that we use, then I could give something at least a bit better.

I called myself this a bit over five years ago, when I was in high school still. At the time, I was quite a bit angsty mentally and I loved storms. I also drew a picture of a dark gray storm cloud with a face as the profile picture, but I never used it on the site. The second part is something from an anime that I remember liking at the time. Even though I'm not as angsty as I use to be, the name stuck to me.

Last edited:
i was signing up, and this name popped in my head.
... yeah that's it lol

So i have been seeing a different variety of names many of them have different meanings or they are just them. I started to wonder.... Why? why did you guys choose your names? I choose mine because it means "the eye" refering to god. I have always been a watchful person for others and also means hot spring i always had a connection with water. hby
I chose mine cause bumblebee is my nickname. But the username bumblebee was already taken so I replaced one of the 'e's with a 3!

I roleplayed as a character named Canwr and people referred to me as Can and I like puns so I heavily leaned into the nickname.

I'm unlabeled because it's Schrodinger's Can: I am what you love and hate. xD

I Chose my name because Sky is actually my Initials, and Dreamland is the name of the Roleplay book series world that I am creating.

Dear katara is one of the pieces from TLA that helps me study. I was hoping that when I spent too much time on here, it would remind me to go and do some uni work. Hasn’t worked so far c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back