Other Why did you pick your name?

koshka is the Russian word for cat.

I like cats.

I should have made my username myshka, as that is the Russian word for “mouse.” my friends call me that.

guess I didn’t really think this one through.

koshka is the Russian word for cat.

I like cats.

I should have made my username myshka, as that is the Russian word for “mouse.” my friends call me that.

guess I didn’t really think this one through.

Haha I was just thinking about that recently. If I did have a cat, I might call it Koshka; even though it just translates to "cat" in English, I like the sound of it for a cat.

Haha I was just thinking about that recently. If I did have a cat, I might call it Koshka; even though it just translates to "cat" in English, I like the sound of it for a cat.
my cat’s name is Mosi, and that’s the Navajo word for cat.

it was cute and we couldn’t think of anything else. ;u;

Because it was how I felt whenever I registered. c:
I wonder how your username would have been for other emotions. What if you were feeling kind of meh? A little sleepy but overall fine? Kind of hungry but not like hunger hunger, more like hunger I wish I could have ice cream right now ?

Would we have a Blissfulness Blissfulness on the site right now? :P

I wonder how your username would have been for other emotions. What if you were feeling kind of meh? A little sleepy but overall fine? Kind of hungry but not like hunger hunger, more like hunger I wish I could have ice cream right now ?

Would we have a Blissfulness Blissfulness on the site right now? :P
Uhm, I am not quite sure. lol
My usernames are never that long though. :P

Mine is inspired by Chime by Franny Billingsley. There is a character who creates what he dubs fidgets throughout the book.

I used to play Black Desert Online and was looking for a suitable family name. I thought it'd be like Tree of Savior where the family name would be present always and your characters names could be whatever you wanted, no matter how many other Bobs there were. I was wrong. e.e

None the less, I wanted something that didn't have numbers in it and could be pronounced. By chance, I came across Per aspera ad astra, meaning through difficulty to the stars.
Asperastra for short, wasn't taken so I was like there we go! Done. I like saying the name, I like its meaning, it's part of me now.

More like from the LACK of ideas, as my username online changes a lot with whatever i'm interested in the moment.

I have spent waay too much stuff trying to get Negev on Girl's Frontline, so I just decided "Why not" and went along with this

Well, you guys know Evanescence? Awesome band.
Their songs helped me through so really hard times, and one of them was Imaginary.
Adding to that, I'm a total daydreamer, so, it just fitted! ^^

It's simple math. idiot squared.
At least, it was kinda funny at the time...

Back in 2013, I was trying to get into the youtube gaming scene. back then, I used to be called jugerbro (don't ask, I didn't know where that come from either) I made a new account just for that channel that I was gonna make But. I had to think up a crafty name that zings y'know? so, I was looking around for inspiration. 2 things came into my mind, Cryaotic and Panzer. just change around the words and delete some. Boom, Krypanzer became a thing.

(The youtube channel didn't even take off though. :V)

Video game character from a really obscure racing game. Might change though, to a pokemon.

Played the first Halo with my godbrother on Xbox, was like seven years old and wanted my spartan to be named 'DarkMaster' but it wouldn't fit. I settled for 'DMaster' instead and haven't thought of anything since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back