Other Why did you pick your name?

I was an edgy history nerd back when I first started Rp'ing, so I put this as my username for all of my accounts cause it made me look cool.
This account was no exception.
I wish I could change it to something else, but I hadn't found the care to really bother with trying to fix it.

My Mom always called me “Hoot” when I was little, she still does honestly, and since I am an only child it kinda just worked

DownSkayle is the opposite of upscale, I'm currently living in a rather working class neighborhood.

And I've been called Threezie since high school for random reasons.

Genkai was my nickname in middle school because Yu Yu Hakusho was in full hype back in the day. I was cranky and short and I loved the nickname so I use it in most of my online forums and gatherings. I think she's a badass I'd like to become someday.

it has been my name for my major ocs,all of which i made originally in D&D,Skorge was my first oc who went from old badass warrior to a bloody god..of chaos he is kinda a devilish god but he only wants universal genocide for the sake of saving the universe,btw i love norse and celtic music it is awesome

I scroll through baby name websites until I find something I like. I have been using this as a pen name all over the internet for years now. :ghostuvu:

WalkAmongGiants (Walk Among Giants), I chose it because my character is a hulking 8' 11" warrior-monk.

This was my discord username ever since I started using discord last year, it’s supposed to spell out my initials which are r and z

I basically needed somethign that was not taken on every website on the internet, and I discovered that omitting vowels usually does the trick.

looked up pretty words and had just written a poem about my mental health struggles called ‘beautiful chaos’ eunoia means ‘beautiful thinking’ and idk I liked it and it felt like it’d be a reminder to appreciate my brain?

I was off to a great start when I first googled a site which ciphered words in a special way. At that time my brain just couldn't create something interesting on it's own, so I had to use the generator to help me.

Out of all the possible names (including HarmoniousDonburi and ImportantTrimpro), I've decided to choose one that made sense, more or less.

Welllllll...in 7th grade me and my friend group all had animals. Hedgehogturtle, beardabot, etc. I was GalaxyEagle till I didn't ride a rollercoaster and became GalaxyChicken...

well, lets be honest. the statue is thicc. and i believe callipyge is taken, so this was the next best choice.
I did a search, the statue is pretty thicc.

As for me, I wanted Hyperion, but chose Iapetus because it was the next best titan. Then I changed it to Lord Iapetus because it sounds better.

'Marzo' is a weird nickname my mom gave me, since we're Italian and it's an Italian word...even though my birthday is not even in March. It stuck anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back