What's new

Cross Platform Which game are you obsessed with?

yanastyboi

HEDONISTIC BISEXUAL DISASTER
I dunno I basically only my Heroes of the Storm...I tried Apex Legend but I still don't enjoy the survival battle arena style games. //Shrugs.

I really enjoyed Atlas Reactor too.

Meso Rawmen

One Time Luck
I've played Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest over a dozen times, and Birthright almost as many. Can't say the same for Revelations, unfortunately.

Cocogerber13

Scoobert Doobert
Ajaushshshshsg bUT P5 fan here also! I’m very hopeful that it will come out on switch soon and you bet I’d get it again lmao

Mostly I came here because I got really into legend of Zelda again bc of botw,,, like I love the series and even though it’s been a while since it was released I really like it. My brother compared it to Skyrim haha. I’m also looking forward to the new Pokémon game that was recently announced.

CrowOuttaHell

King of Frostbite
Current obsession would be the God Eater series, especially with the release of God Eater 3. Those graphics are just amazing.

Another would be Osu! Been playing since an old friend introduced it to me. Slowly crawling my way up the rankings just to get that one achievement.

There's also Doki Doki Literature Club. This game has ruined my favorite character lists forever wherein the first place will always be Just Monika.

Corrosion

Condescending Online Man
Supporter
Going to start my first Ironman campaign of XCOM 2: War of the Chosen. Time for my soldiers to die another thousand deaths with no savescumming this time.

nyantendo

rat boy genius
gta. i really loved the plot of gta 4 to the point where i've played through it 3 times this year - i really love niko as a character and how hes super morally gray and all that. i've been playing gta 5 a lot and it's super fun. rockstar games could honestly tell me to give them my kidney for one of their games and id probably do it, i'm waiting on the release of gta 6 hopefully :V

weldherwings

˹ she will let you runaway. so just runaway ˼
The sims 4 on the computer🙊
The only consoles we have are a PS1, Xbox (original) and a wii (original also). For PS1, I’ve been playing Crash Bandicoot Warped and Spice World. Xbox has been Tony Hawks Underground. Wii has been Wii fit 😂😂😂

Malphaestus

Schizophrenic Asperger
Dark Souls 2 GOTY Edition and For Honor. For Honor has probably taken up majority of what I've played for the last 1 1/2 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)