Video Games Which game are you obsessed with?

I've played Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest over a dozen times, and Birthright almost as many. Can't say the same for Revelations, unfortunately.

Ajaushshshshsg bUT P5 fan here also! I’m very hopeful that it will come out on switch soon and you bet I’d get it again lmao

Mostly I came here because I got really into legend of Zelda again bc of botw,,, like I love the series and even though it’s been a while since it was released I really like it. My brother compared it to Skyrim haha. I’m also looking forward to the new Pokémon game that was recently announced.

Current obsession would be the God Eater series, especially with the release of God Eater 3. Those graphics are just amazing.

Another would be Osu! Been playing since an old friend introduced it to me. Slowly crawling my way up the rankings just to get that one achievement.

There's also Doki Doki Literature Club. This game has ruined my favorite character lists forever wherein the first place will always be Just Monika.

Going to start my first Ironman campaign of XCOM 2: War of the Chosen. Time for my soldiers to die another thousand deaths with no savescumming this time.

Victoria 2 or literally any other paradox game.

gta. i really loved the plot of gta 4 to the point where i've played through it 3 times this year - i really love niko as a character and how hes super morally gray and all that. i've been playing gta 5 a lot and it's super fun. rockstar games could honestly tell me to give them my kidney for one of their games and id probably do it, i'm waiting on the release of gta 6 hopefully :V

The sims 4 on the computer🙊
The only consoles we have are a PS1, Xbox (original) and a wii (original also). For PS1, I’ve been playing Crash Bandicoot Warped and Spice World. Xbox has been Tony Hawks Underground. Wii has been Wii fit 😂😂😂

Honestly tied between 3 games: Skyrim, Haunting Ground and Dark Souls. I cherish all 3 of them and probably put too many hours into all of them.

Dark Souls 2 GOTY Edition and For Honor. For Honor has probably taken up majority of what I've played for the last 1 1/2 years.

God, Halo?

The upcoming release of the MCC has me seriously excited, but since I haven't actually played it super consistently, I guess I would have to say the Black Ops games, specifically for their Zombies mode.
Seriously, I don't generally like Call of Duty, but the lore in those things are ridiculous, and one hundred percent worth diving into.

Fate/Grand Order. Always have been a fan of the Fate series and this game is pretty much the main reason why I finally bought an Android phone aside from my trusty old Nokia finally biting the dust. XD I have never spent a single cent on the game so looking back on how I struggled and made do with only 3-Stars and a handful of 4-Stars to finally playing with a bunch of 5-Stars and even limited Servants just fills me with a sense of pride. XD

I have two!

Horizon Zero Dawn is such an amazing game! I have never been more excited for a sequel in my life. It’s PS4 exclusive, so sorry if you’re strictly PC/Xbox. :p

Dragon Age 1 and 2. I’ve played Origins a handful of times and not once did my experience become dull. I enjoyed how long the first game is and I remember my very first time slaying the Broodmother in the Deep Roads. Took me forever. I like how the second game felt more character-driven. It’s not nearly as bad as everyone makes it out to be, I quite enjoyed it.

I can’t bring myself to continue Inquisition. There’s nothing wrong with it (that I’ve seen so far), it’s just personal preference. I dislike how it feels like a glorified Skyrim. I liked that Skyrim and DA were different. Skyrim was open world and you could go anywhere, DA was not exactly like that. You could explore, but not like Skyrim.

Inquisition just feels cluttered to me. I don’t like that it’s similar to Skyrim and I hate that I don’t particularly know what I’m doing. My first playthrough, I was running around doing every single side quest that I found thinking that I had to, but I was really able to move forth with the main quest 10 powers ago. Lol.

I've played through Rune Factory 4 so many times. I can't wait for the rerelease and also RF5 to finally come out.

I finally got into The Witcher 3 and I have so many feelings about it. Like, the game is genuinely a masterpiece and I think it ruined other rpgs for me because I'm going to compare them to The Witcher 3 forever. I want my games to be this emotionally impactful, dammit.

I have two!

Horizon Zero Dawn is such an amazing game! I have never been more excited for a sequel in my life. It’s PS4 exclusive, so sorry if you’re strictly PC/Xbox. :p

Dragon Age 1 and 2. I’ve played Origins a handful of times and not once did my experience become dull. I enjoyed how long the first game is and I remember my very first time slaying the Broodmother in the Deep Roads. Took me forever. I like how the second game felt more character-driven. It’s not nearly as bad as everyone makes it out to be, I quite enjoyed it.

I can’t bring myself to continue Inquisition. There’s nothing wrong with it (that I’ve seen so far), it’s just personal preference. I dislike how it feels like a glorified Skyrim. I liked that Skyrim and DA were different. Skyrim was open world and you could go anywhere, DA was not exactly like that. You could explore, but not like Skyrim.

Inquisition just feels cluttered to me. I don’t like that it’s similar to Skyrim and I hate that I don’t particularly know what I’m doing. My first playthrough, I was running around doing every single side quest that I found thinking that I had to, but I was really able to move forth with the main quest 10 powers ago. Lol.

Hmm, I have been thinking about getting Horizon Zero Dawn and the fact that you seem to love DAO and hate Inquisition makes me think that our tastes could be similar. Perhaps I will indeed get it!

Horizon! Its such a BEAUTIFUL game and the plot is SOO good. It made me tear up.
I'm also obsessed with Tomb Raider, Legend of Zelda, and gasp, fortnite. I made such wonderful friends on fortnite.

I've been playing a metric tonne of minecraft. It's very soothing after sitting in an office all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back