Video Games Which game are you obsessed with?

uUUHUhhhh
i'm best with nzaps, splatlings and chargers
i don't prefer using chargers in turf war though, mostly during tower control ;; my favorite is the firefin splatterscope qwq

nzap 83 and heavy splatling decos are cool-- hbu???

oo i love and hate the sploosh-o-matic;; the range is eh , but i do like using it sometimes!!!
i'm a profreshional but i reset my rank all the time lmao calypso calypso

It frequently changes for me. Currently it's Overwatch.

RDR2

It's been at least a year and a half since I bought another game but RDR2 still draws me in. What they were able to achieve in terms of characters, open world, immersion is still almost unbelievable to me.

Touhou 11. So much so that I constantly memed with the strats and safespots. Cheesing Okuu's first spell is hella fun

I was BIG into Sunset Overdrive while I was playing it. All day everyday until I beat it and beat every sidequest, and collected every item

Okami. One of the only games that I enjoy playing over and over again despite its short story and easy combat. It's just a unique game that I wish had a sequel to it (DS game felt more like a spin-off for me). Although if there is another game I could play over again when I have the time, would probably be Nier: Automata. Lovely soundtrack, cool combat, and interesting setting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back