Video Games Which game are you obsessed with?

kianainactive1234

deleted/inactive
I started playing Dragon Age: Inquisition a month ago. I'm consumed. I'm hooked. I'm obsessed. I absolutely love it to bits and spend an unhealthy amount of time reading game guides about it/playing it. Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets super addicted to games!

The longest video game i played was Tales Of Berseria, which was around 50 hours. It took me two months to beat it and i absolutely loved it. I usually lost all interest in a video game after 20 hours ! So far, i think i'm getting hooked to video game easily.

Probably Skyrim for its great design, combat, and story plus mods. Kerbal Space Program for being able to build whatever you want and launch it to space, then watch it fall to earth and explode.

Windsock Windsock
It consumes you. I'm on the second to the last palace for the second time. ... I wound up way too overleveled so I have to let enemies ambush me for cash now. x 3x;;;

Probably Skyrim for its great design, combat, and story plus mods. Kerbal Space Program for being able to build whatever you want and launch it to space, then watch it fall to earth and explode.

Oh man, I played the shit out of KSP. Any space geeks who haven't played that game yet needs to get on that right now, trust me. I remember the first night I played it, I literally spent my entire night attempting to get the ship I built into orbit, and finally got it on my last try before going to bed. Was an amazing feeling haha. It's a hard game, but has delivered some of the most rewarding experiences I've had in gaming when I do accomplish something.

I never ended up going to another planet, but I did visit the two moons extensively, built some rovers that I brought to them, planned some orbital rendezvous and docked ships together, built a space station in orbit, etc.

Talking about it is making me want to play it again now!

Would I sound like a hipster or like a really poor gamer who's two gens behind if I said I'm addicted to Persona 3 right now. (Trick question, I'm both).

Skyrim and Dragon Age: inquisition. I've been spending a lot of my time playing them, completing a bunch of side missions and basically neglecting my whole life just to play them.

Dragon Age: Inquisition for me too xD I don't know what it is, I just can't help it.
I like to play it right through (side quests and all) then immediately restart just to use a different race/class to see how each feels.
Just so addictive and the dragons are just beautiful.
Also, I have an odd love for that spirit who won't return to the fade until something obeys it. I get those feels.

I'm on NG+ for Persona 5. ... 170+ hours in... it has consumed me. :I

Fucking same. On my first play-through, got to the third palace.
Fuck this game. I can't stop thinking about it.
save me jesus

Windsock Windsock
It consumes you. I'm on the second to the last palace for the second time. ... I wound up way too overleveled so I have to let enemies ambush me for cash now. x 3x;;;

All these new P5 plebs who didn't at least play P3/P4

Halo.
I have a problem if I wonder what the walls of the Covenant ships would feel like if you rubbed your hand against them.

Probably like a generic smooth surface.
Not if you account for the sometimes-present hexagons. So would it be like a smooth hexagonal surface? Or would it be just smooth?
Plus, can the plasma shield stuff be touched? It is plasma, but in the games it doesn't seem like anyone has a problem touching them.

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo
You mean P3 or P3 FES or P3 Portable? Or, do you mean P4 or P4 Golden? Personally, my favorite has always been outside of Persona but in SMT 3: Nocturne. Though, I've played around in Devil Summoner, some Devil Survivor, Strange Journey. Digital Devil Saga series.... Still need to decide my fate in SMT 4 so I can play SMT Apocalypse. xD

But, yes Captain, I played all versions of Persona 3 and Persona 4. Played Persona 1 as well as Persona 2: Innocent Sin and Persona 2: Eternal Punishment. :U I do like fighting good ol' Hitler. :U

Last edited:
Also don't forget this spicy game
516WWD4D93L._AC_UL320_SR228,320_.jpg
The

when someone writes P5

What they mean
persona-5-japanese-cover.jpg

what I think they mean before I realize I'm talking about video games
350px-Walther-P5.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, what you are looking at is the Walther P5 pistol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back