• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Burns

Blue
Blue woke up beside Ruina, yawning almost immediately. They were both upon his bed and it was clear the new day had arrived. Speaking of which a lot had happened yesterday and he was kind of but not so eager to gaze at the aftermath. One thing was for sure though after witnessing the issue with Klytios, they all needed to train and obtain those divine forms. Blue would try to find Elizabeth since she was much better than Finnegan so he could tell her exactly that. Though for now, he had to focus on getting Ruina up and ready for the day without destroying his house. "Ruina, come on. Wake up." ( Verdas Verdas )

Ruina
After hearing Blue's words, Ruina stirred, before finally waking up. She was an early bird, and typically woke up earlier than the others. The events from yesterday, more specifically, last night, proved to be rather exhausting. Still, she quickly gathered her bearings and any hint of tiredness was soon replaced by her usual, cheery and energetic smile. "Morning, Blue!" She said in a chipper voice, sitting up on the bed. It creaked and groaned beneath her, as though a great weight was placed upon it. Clearly it was starting to finally break after it's torture began last night. No matter how sturdy it may have been before, it was now as easy to break as a politician's promise.

Light Light

Gauge glared at Finn. "I see your arm is working well. And this is Mana. I found her while on my last little adventure. I found her with Dante with nothing but a bunny at her side and no memories. She didn't even know her name." She leaned down to Mana. "Hey you go have fun in Mommy's garden. Just remember not to touch and plant that have a X in front of them. And if your lucky there may be some fresh strawberries." She stood back up and walked over to Finn. "Look I know it's sketchy but she's just a little girl. She has no where to go and if she gets thrown out then those four who came to attack and possibly kill us must leave as well. But I will not abandon her." She looked at his robotic arm. "It's adjusting well let me know if there are any problems." She gave him a notepad and pointed to a mail box outside the door that said. "Requests" on it. She walked through the door to make sure Mana go to far and touch things that weren't allowed. Light Light Jouska Jouska

Activity Siren
Sirens upon the island began to blare, notifying the kids that the regular morning activity was starting soon. They were expected to meet at the castle courtyard to receive insight on the morning activity from the Alpha.

Selene had received all of her memories but her body was still that of a 12 year old for the time being. She would have to ask Demon to help her fix this but for the time being she had to sleep. Selene was laying down on her bed, thinking back to her life and everything she has done. She could remember it all, perfectly. She could still feel the sensation of blood and the absence of weight within her. She sets her hand on her stomach and pulls out an ancient medallion. It seemed to be from Helios's faction, based off of the design. It seemed like she took great care of it. She stares at the medallion with eyes of melancholy, feeling her heart tighten slightly. She thinks back on her life before she ended up under the control of Gaea and compares it to after she got here. With these thoughts about her past and now, she could only ask herself one thing as soul chains exited her palms due to frustration. "What am I doing here?"

Blue felt the pain of the bed, he promised to take much better care of it internally. Last night was a wonderful experience but it seemed like the activity siren was already going off. This means he'd have to deal with Finnegan again. "Looks like it's our cue to go, I wonder what activity it'll be this time." Blue gets off of the bed and begins walking to his bathroom, preparing to get ready for the dead. "Want to take a shower here?" Blue enters the bathroom and turns on the light, unaffected by the sudden change of lighting. He used to be fascinated by his abilities and powers back at the fortress with his sister. That was before he had an interest in using them offensively. Something he regrets not taking up, since it possibly could've helped Courtney. Blue was knocked out of this train of thought as water hit his face. He didn't even notice the fact that he was doing so since he zoned out. What was he thinking anyways? Powers or not, he couldn't have done anything back then. That was just foolish thinking since he was far too weak back then. Now is another story though...he's strong enough to carry out his revenge. Even if he had to use every person here to his advantage to kill Zeus, he would. As he says this he takes a glance to the girl in his bed, Ruina. The question now juggled in his mind. Would he use even her?

Rhea heard the siren go off and didn't care to move at all. Well, that attitude would make more sense if she could move in the first place. Now that she can't she really has no choice but to stay here. She was locked away in a dark and empty room of the castle. Rhea was sitting in a chair with a dagger hidden in her clothes. She kept one on her just in case of anything. On the mission she had zero opportunity to use it since her opponents were far out of her league. Which isn't surprising to her at all. She was always miserable, lost so much with no gain, and was now a blind and crippled mortal. She was a terrible teacher and on that note a terrible mother since she failed to teach her children even the simplest things. Like not throwing the injured into the sea to drown. What had she done all her life? It seemed like the only good thing she's done was trick someone into eating a rock. She didn't understand her purpose anymore. They needed someone to no longer mother them. She was a serious liability at this point and honestly hated living as much as she loves these kids. Rhea begins searching for her dagger. Once she found it, her blood ran cold and her heart began to beat rapidly. As much as she wanted to do it, was she really ready to end her life? Would she actually commit to it? Could she actually leave them behind like this? No, it had to be done, for once she'd do something for herself. Rhea raises the dagger above her heart, bringing t down without time to think so she wouldn't back out. Though before the dagger hit her heart, a shadowy arm grabbed it, stopping her from ending her life. "What are you doing, Rhea?" She couldn't see who it was but she knew the whispering voice, there was no mistake behind it. The smell of gunpowder was on them but extremely faint. So faint Rhea could barely smell it with her being right in front of them. Rhea took a small breath and whispered back to them. "You've finally come back...you're finally home. That means you we're the one that helped us before. Are you finished with the mission or are you just dropping by?"

Mana didn't know what Finnegan meant but it must've been really nice. She smiles up at him and hugs her bun-bun. "I halped make and touched a robutt!" She didn't know how to say robot properly so it came out like so. "You're relay pretty lady! Jest lyke my mommy! My mommy is cool because she, because she's cool. Whut does yur mommy do lady? My mommy touches robutts." She smiles at Finnegan, completely being thrown off by his appearance. Once Gaige gave Mana the okay to play in the garden, her smile grew wide. Mana ran out immediately, forgetting all about the pretty lady Finnegan. Mana began playing with the flowers, eating the strawberries.

( The Elder The Elder Totorokoro Totorokoro Noivian Noivian Alecto Alecto Baconhands Baconhands DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath Skaggon Skaggon Verdas Verdas )

Umeko heard the siren, but curled up tighter in a ball on her bed. She didn't feel like facing anyone right now, especially not Finnegan. Not after the dinner party disaster. She kept picturing her brother, a hole in his gut, burnt and immobile on the floor, streams of tears on his cheeks from the pain. She couldn't imagine what kind of pain that must have been, how badly it felt... and it was all her fault. No, it was Finnegan's fault. If Finnegan hadn't been so ignorant and had maintained control of the group, no one would have gone off on their own. Yuki wouldn't have had to have half his body amputated, Mason wouldn't be missing, Rhea wouldn't have almost died...

Spreading her hand, Umeko looked into the events of that night from Rhea's point of view. She frowned at the bullets that saved Yuki. She pulled open another string, looking into the one who shot those bullets. Who were they? What were they doing there? Why save Yuki?

Light Light

The Reaper
The Reaper stared down at Rhea's corpse with Iris's filled with emptiness. It was as if their eyes were a basket full of it and the rim of the basket, made of bitterness, anger, and sorrow were holding that emptiness. Rhea had a dagger within her heart, having killed herself successfully before the Reaper's eyes. The most the Reaper could do in this situation was drain Rhea's divinity afterwards. "I never saw this coming...the strings of fate didn't tell me of this. The strings have never failed me before...so why now?!" The Reaper grits their teeth and holds themselves back from popping off a couple rounds. "No matter how hard I...Rhea...you always." Tears of frustration exits their eyes. "You still left us....you still left me!" The Reaper was absolutely done with this place now. The most they did for the other kids was shoot the door so it'll unlock. They also removed the dagger and magically sealed the wound. This was so Rhea could be properly buried. One last thing had to be done though, despite their effort to clean up the body. The Reaper sinks a crystal stake into the skull of Rhea, to make it look like a murder rather than a suicide, to preserve her good name. "I won't have them hating you like they did last time." The Reaper wipes away any trace of tears and leaves through a portal, only to end up appearing in Demon's room. That was when Umeko began using her strings to see their past. Umeko could sense divinity while trying to look at the Reaper's past. That was because the Reaper blocked Umeko out, completely. They couldn't have Umeko looking around at something she shouldn't. One thing was for sure though, the divinity that Umeko felt coming out of the strings, was her own. ( Noivian Noivian )

Umeko shuddered. Never had she been shunted from the strings so hard, not even by her own mother when she was still learning to use them. The strings required a steady hand and nimble fingers to use - not just anyone could gain the power of the strings of fate and manipulate them at will. It took years of dedication to the craft in order to see into them, and years more than Umeko had to deny access to one's own string. In fact, that was the reason why males born to the fate goddesses aren't able to use the strings of fate. They simply didn't have high enough dexterity to perform the same motions a female could. That fully convinced Umeko, despite the evidence pointing elsewhere, that the Reaper was in fact herself, but older. How could one exist in two places at once, however, and at different points in one's own string? Time travel? String looping? Umeko took another glance into her future, but it was simply too blurry to make out. Uncurling herself, Umeko realized that sitting around and feeling sorry for herself wasn't going to get anything done. She pushed herself out of bed and pulled on a pair of shorts and t-shirt, tying here hair into a high pony tail. From now on, she'd take a more proactive approach to things. No more sitting around and waiting. Fate called her to do something, and now she must do it.

For herself. For the other kids. For her brother. Umeko stepped outside, and headed to the courtyard.

Light Light and anyone else heading in that direction.

Hours past sent Desmond's return with Gaige and Mana. Within thoughts hours he hid most of the sharp objects within his house to keep Mana safe and he also gain knowledge that both Rhea and Yuki were severely injured and Mason was missing. With a friend missing Desmond made that his main priority. He summoned and sent marines from back in the day out to the surface to search for his lost comrade. Hopefully with Finn's and his troops out there searching they'll find something. By the time the sirens went off Desmond was on the training grounds training up on his archery. Desmond was ready to fire his next shot, ready to get yet another bullseye but once the sirens went off he sort of jump releasing the arrow on accident. The arrow flew towards the target hitting a few inches off. "Ugh what now!!" Desmond yelled up at the speakers. He dropped the bow and quiver ,and made his way towards the courtyard.

Before the sirens blared, Dante' was asleep outside of Rhea's quarters drooling all over the floor. Both he and Finn assisted Rhea with whatever she needed. Dante' mainly helped out with supplying soothing music and food errands. When the sirens went off Dante' jumped out of his sleep and accidentally hit his head on the wall. "Ahh!" He yelled. He rubbed the back of his head and started to yawn. "Hmm I guess it's time for the morning activity." He said as he yawned. Dante' stood up and looks at Rheas door. "Hey Rhea before I leave do you need anything??" Receiving no response Dante' only assumed she was asleep. "Okay well I guess you're sleep. I'll be back when whatever we're doing is over." Dante' placed his headphones on and started walking towards the courtyard. Due to him liking loud music, he didn't hear the gun shot going off and continued his walking. Dante' was wearing navy blue basketball shorts and a light blue tank top. Dante' was the first to arrive since he was the closest. He looks around seeing who else was coming and he spots Umeko. He waves towards her. "Good morning Umeko." Light Light Noivian Noivian

Umeko looked up from the ground, where she had been concentrating and thinking while she walked. Seeing Dante', Umeko faked a smile and waved. "Good morning, Dante'. How are things?" She knew Dante' was helping tend to Rhea, but she also knew just by the way he was holding himself that he hadn't found out Rhea was dead yet. Torn between wanting to tell him and wanting to keep up his chipper mood, Umeko debated silently whether or not to tell Dante' the bad news. In the end, she decided against it. She'd wait until whatever morning activity they had going on was over, and then she'd tell them.

The Elder The Elder

Selene
Selene had left the comfort of her home to join the others in the castle courtyard. She decided that she would actually do something today...at least for this morning. She was still in a 12 year old body and she had made sure to walk to the courtyard along with Demon. She had shown her gratitude for him helping her and had asked if he could find a way to turn her back into a 17 year old. She had her large umbrella magically floating above her, enchanted to stay above her at all times. She was nervous about being out in the sun but for now this'll have to do. She just couldn't wait until nightfall. "Hello, it's quite pleasant to see you all today. Despite the lack in persons, especially the Alpha whom should be the first one here." Selene's umbrella twirled above her head, coyly smiling as it did. Selene couldn't sense Rhea's death since she no longer had a soul to go to the underworld with. Her divinity was drained, meaning, Rhea no longer had any existence. "Yes, yes, I know it's quite a blessing for me to be back upon my feet once more. It seems like you all wouldn't last a day without me. I can't wait to hear how much had gone wrong in my absence." Selene was only being satire since she didn't know things actually went terribly wrong in her absence. ( Skaggon Skaggon Noivian Noivian The Elder The Elder )

Ruina
Ruina replied to Blue's offer with a cheery "Sure!", then proceeded to practically leap off the bed in her excitement for the day ahead, an audible snap coming from the bed, like the sound of bones breaking. Her former excitement seemed to have vanished in thin air, and she flinched as though she was expecting to get hit. It didn't take a supercomputer to put 4 and 2 together. Although she was still smiling, it lacked the vibrancy it had mere moments ago. She was scared that Blue would be angry that she broke something he owned.

Unlike her, her siblings were always able to rein in their destructive touch, and often got upset whenever she broke things. She still took pleasure in the act of destroying things and people alike, but that didn't stop her from feeling guilty at this moment. The other children on this island were now possibly the only ones who could bring about this sort of reaction from her, Blue and Fia in particular. She almost broke Fia's important thing once, after all. Bad memories, temporarily forgotten due to the distractions of the previous day, started to resurface, reminding her that she was only good at breaking things, and at breaking others' important things. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to..." She said, whilst looking down at her feet like a guilty puppy, being uncharacteristically meek.

Light Light

FINNEGAN BROWN

"I see your arm is working well." Gaige said, "And this is Mana. I found her while on my last little adventure. I found her with Dante with nothing but a bunny at her side and no memories. She didn't even know her name."
Finnegan squinted at the little girl. She was a really tiny thing. He still eyed her skeptically, this island was no place for a child, especially not Gaige's workshop. There was this other thing that Finnegan couldn't shake off- some sense of familiarity. He had definitely never met the child before, but he certainly sensed something about her. "No memory, huh?" He remarked under his breath.

"I halped make and touched a robutt!" Mana squealed. Finnegan pretended to ignore her and turned back to Gaige. But Mana wasn't finished. "You're relay pretty lady! Jest lyke my mommy!" She smiled.

Lady? Finnegan couldn't help but feel amused by the child's observation. Just because I have a pony tail doesn't make a lady, he wanted to say. He decided that arguing with a nine-year-old was not worth the effort. "My mommy is cool because she, because she's cool. Whut does yur mommy do lady? My mommy touches robutts." Finnegan let down his cold demeanor for a bit and chuckled lightly. You really shouldn't be here, child. He knelt down to her height, "My mommy died a long time ago," He shrugged, "But you're pretty lucky to have yours,"

Pretty soon, Mana ran off to the garden, leaving only Gaige and Finnegan in her workshop. "Look I know it's sketchy but she's just a little girl. She has no where to go and if she gets thrown out then those four who came to attack and possibly kill us must leave as well. But I will not abandon her." She reasoned.

"I understand that Gaige, but..." Finnegan hesitated, would Gaige believe him if he told her that she'd be in more danger in here than out there? He sighed and shook his head in defeat, "Fine. But at least have her stay somewhere else? I don't doubt your capabilities as a mom, but she's a child. Post it's and signs won't stop her from touching something or the other out of curiosity and I don't want to deal with a dead child." He said.

"You can leave her at my place if you want, Roast can keep her company and make sure she doesn't get into any trouble. And no, I'm not Blue. I don't hunt children either." He turned out and started towards the door. "Thank you for the arm, it's wonderful."

~~~

Finnegan got to the courtyard with his notebook containing the rules and teams for the day's event.

Day's Event
Game: Capture the Flag
Objective: It's pretty simple, but if there are some nitwits who still find it hard to understand
  • Capture the opponent's flag
  • Safeguard your own
Duration: 90 minutes

Rules:
  • Avoid manslaughter. Just get the flag, let the humans live.
  • Use of powers is allowed, but don't play dirty.
  • Decision of the Alpha is final and binding on all matters.

Teams:

• Blue (Team Captain)
    Dante
    Desmond
    Elizabeth
    Fia
    Kia
    Kristov
    Trish
    Xavier
    Yuki

Punishments: The winning team may decide upon one of the three options-
  • Each member having a personal butler/maid for 24 hours
  • Skinny Dipping into a vat of syrup
  • Dinner duty for a week

Finnegan read it out loud. He personally liked the game, but he doubted his peers had any enthusiasm for it. Still, they had no choice to back out of it.

The Elder The Elder Light Light Noivian Noivian Alecto Alecto Baconhands Baconhands DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath Skaggon Skaggon Verdas Verdas

ELIAS SACHETS

Elias woke up early that morning, for no other reason than it was her usual habit. She took a quick shower, got ready for the day and peeked into her sister's room to find her fast asleep. She smiled softly, and let Trish get her beauty sleep. Elias fixed up breakfast- blueberry pancakes with a side of orange juice. But today, she cooked for not two, but six people. She ate quickly and placed a note for her sister in case she woke up~

Gone to give breakfast.
Please find pancakes and a cup of coffee on the counter.
Hope you're not hungover! :)

-E

Elias packed up the rest and went over to the accommodation that was allotted for the Four Horsemen. She wasn't sure if they'd have already woken up or eaten, but she thought it would be nice to make them breakfast anyway. Elias reached the doorstep and paused for a long time, wondering if she should knock or not. She seemed so sure about it up until a moment ago- That is, until her shyness kicked in. What if they actually don't like blueberry pancakes? ... What if they think I'm just being nosy.

She bit her lips and held the tray of food in one hand, bringing up her other hand, which was dramatically shaking to knock on the door. (A very meek knock) "U-um... Hello? Anybody home?" She called, shifting from one leg to the other.
Verdas Verdas Light Light Skaggon Skaggon The Elder The Elder

Selene
Selene listens to what Finnegan had to say and sighs in return, not liking the way things were set up. The game was nice and all but the setting for it was...inappropriate and the team composition was both lacking and dull. While she was one to speak up about things she didn't like, she wouldn't be the oaf to shoot something down without a new solution. Once she thoroughly thought out a couple ideas of her own, she cleared her throat to attract Finnegan's attention. "Finnegan dearest, while your ideas are sweet there are a few elements I'd like to discuss. Like the location and team composition. I believe the game would be better hosted upon the forested island, if anything I can use field magic to change up the area from a forest to a different biome. Now for the teams, I believe each team doesn't have enough motive to take out one another. You have two teams that don't have anything against one another since people who dislike one another are on the same team. No offense at all to a team but there's obviously a large power difference between each team. There's too many powerful people on one side. The punishments themselves aren't even threatening, all of them can and will be ignored. Which is why I'd suggest putting ranks on the table for this. Losing team goes down in rank, that's something they can't avoid and will get them to take this seriously since honestly not many will, including myself. I have half a mind a mind to walk away since there's no meaning to this game as it is now and there's not much you can do to keep me here. Though if it were for my rank I would actually try, I'd have a motive now. I have an idea for a different team composition but you are the Alpha after all. I'd appreciate it if you did acknowledge my words but if you don't that's okay. I'll just go home since it's so bright out and I honestly expected better from you. This honestly just seems...lazy." ( Totorokoro Totorokoro The Elder The Elder Skaggon Skaggon Noivian Noivian )

FINNEGAN BROWN'S THOUGHT

......... You have got to be kidding me. All I hear is a twelve year old whining like Mary Poppins. I don't dislike Selene as much as the others or anything, but still. Why is she 12 anyway? And do these people not get the concept of a game? Must everything be do or die with them? No motive? HOW MUCH MORE SIMPLE CAN IT BE? Get a freaking flag.

I mean, I'm all for cut-throat fighting, but it's waaaay too early in the morning to deal with this crap. Why do I even have to organize shit if they don't want to take part in it? Oh yeah, I know. Because then, they're slacking and the blame goes back to the Alpha. And what's with that other child? (Mana) Who's going to look after her while we all "play"? *sigh* I'll just summon some guards to keep an eye on her or something.

... Oh crap, wait. Did Selene say something again? I wasn't paying attention. Eh, it's not going to matter, I'm pretty sure it's still a continuation of her monologue. Ranks. Sure, I'm okay with that. That is, until the team that loses cause a riot and demand a rematch. *groans* I'll just have to deal with it with yet another cold and seemingly non-thought out reply.

... I don't get paid enough for this.

FINNEGAN BROWN

"I'm not changing the punishments, dear Selene. As much as I would personally enjoy taking down the other team and lowering their rank, I think everyone here deserves a little break from everything." Finnegan said smiling politely, "This is a game. Not training. Suggestions for punishments OTHER than anything to do with ranks or lives are more than welcome. I will however accept your idea of the location. But I'd rather we went to a different island than you using your field magic. It might become biased, otherwise.

Light Light

Selene
Selene knew that Finnegan would give this type of response but decided to at least give him some benefit of the doubt. She was wrong to do so in the end. "Deserves a little break? A game? Finnegan I think you seem to have the wrong mentality of the situation we're in and if so I'd like for you to be removed as a leader immediately. I'd change that mindset as quickly as possible if I were you. Finnegan you saw how bad the last mission was, your missing arm is viable proof enough. We have to take on gods and Jayden couldn't even beat a Hydra. In fact, none of you can at the moment. So if you think we have the luxury to play games and not train everyday when we're in the middle of a war in which we're outclassed, you are out of your mind. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to actually train." Selene turns around and begins walking off to her house. ( Noivian Noivian Totorokoro Totorokoro The Elder The Elder Skaggon Skaggon )

FINNEGAN BROWN

Finnegan drew a measured breath, unfazed by Selene's little outburst. The day was young and she seemed pretty clueless about the fact that there was regular training during the day. Then again, Selene was almost never around during the day and usually shut herself who knew where. Perhaps, did she not regain her entire memory?

Pointing that out seemed meritless, but he decided to do so anyway. "Have you heard of the saying that All work and no play makes Jane a dull, witless girl?" He asked, closing the book and putting it back into his endless pocket. "You see Selene, a game- or rather an exercise such as this is done not just for fighting, but for developing other skills such as patience, strategizing, stealth and teamwork. Perhaps you've heard of such qualities, hm?" I doubt it since all you seem to like to do is wave that magic stick of yours and solve everything.

Finnegan smirked at the idea of ticking her off, but he held back, out of a sheer glimmer of respect he still had for her. "Now, you're strong enough to charge head on into a battle with no regard to planning and whatnot. But some of us could really use the exercise to use our brains before brawn." Finnegan rested his case after making his point.

"Furthermore, this is a morning warmup just like jogging or stretching. I don't blame you for not knowing that though, you know, since you're nocturnal and all."

Selene
Selene kept on walking, despite what Finnegan was saying. She had said what she had to say and in the end, Finnegan only looked like someone who had to get the last word in, didn't take advice from anyone, and looked like a squealing child to those whom were older to him. Honestly Selene was much older than every person here, only second to Rhea. Though the scene playing out behind her is exactly why she's currently the strongest here. Why she didn't climb up at any time she liked? Selene honestly didn't know, she simply didn't feel like doing so since leaving leadership to others would seem ideal. Though when it's being handled like this...she could only wait to clean up the mess afterwards. A leader that isn't really a leader, a team that isn't really a team. This is exactly what Selene was stuck with. Was it fair that she tries to help with words but is only appreciated when she helps play as their maid? No. Would she stop? No because without her this group would easily fall apart. They'd be able to manage for one morning without her though. Selene continues walking until she reaches her house, opening the door and ending up traveling through a portal when she does so. This portal takes her into the Astral plane, setting her up against violent spirits. With this training, she'd be able to better control soul manipulation and handle the spirits that pour out of the Astral plane. ( Totorokoro Totorokoro )

FINNEGAN BROWN

With Selene's dramatic exit, Finnegan realised that they'd be one player short. He held his face in his hand and sighed rather loudly.

"Look," he said, addressing everyone else, "I understand that you all think this is pointless. But trust me, you can all use some training that doesn't only involve fighting. As your leader- even though I'm pretty sure you all hate it, I HONESTLY think you all need to improve on other areas as well. We'll be nothing more than pawns if we rush into battle without a strategy
Heck, pawns would be better than us. But I can help you only if you all help me." Finnegan shrugged and sat down on one of the steps.

"You can.... All leave if that's what you want." He said, his voice holding a trace of disappointment. Finnegan did feel bad. It was frustrating that everyone seemed to find fault without as much as giving him a chance to lead them. As an Alpha, he never took it out on people when they did that, but would strive to do his duty. As much as he held distaste in his heart, he did want to see them all grow to be better warriors, to be better people. The mission "failed" because so many of them refused to stick to a plan- putting the rest of the people around them in danger.

How are we ever going to fight through a war if we can't even stop fighting amongst ourselves?

With the way things were going, the force of the demigods was a lost cause, and he knew it better than anyone.

Light Light

Mana
Mana had run out of the garden and the lab completely, she wanted to have an adventure and explore the entire island and everything it had to offer! "Buttercup, we're going on an adventure now!" Once she started passing by houses she ended up opening the door of a random one. She ran into the house of Fia without hesitation because in her young mind, there was nothing wrong with entering a place with no permission. Once she saw Fia in her wolf form her eyes grew wide and her smile was even bigger. "Captain Buttercup, look!" She spoke to the bun-bun in her arms. "It's a puppy!" She ran over to Fia and immediately wrapped her in a hug, giggling heavily as she did. "You're my puppy now!" ( Baconhands Baconhands )

Fia spent the night playing along with, what Fia thought was, Selene's charade; it wasn't out of the ordinary for Selene to play some sort of joke or prank on Fia - Fia wasn't entirely convinced by this supposed amnesiac.
When the morning came around, Fia had found herself back in her home. She'd gotten little sleep, maybe only a couple of hours at the most, and she hadn't slept in her bed, leading to an uncomfortable night. She sighed and sat up, looking to the door with tired eyes; yesterday had been too hectic - a more relaxing day today would be significantly appreciated.
With that thought having passed through her mind, the door suddenly burst open, and a young child, perhaps no older than 9, ran in with so much energy Fia thought the door would collapse, declaring Fia her puppy as she wrapped her in a hug. The wolves eyes went wide.
"Please, get off of me..." Fia's voice projected into her mind, "This is highly unorthodox."
She glanced down at the child; this was likely another practical joke... Selene... or Blue. She couldn't stop an annoyed rumble in the back of her throat; as soon as the child let go, Fia would have so interrogating to do.
Light Light

Blue
Blue turns around, hearing the guilt in Ruina's voice and seeing her dejected expression. He knew of some of her past issues due to the talks they would have but never thought it would be this drastic at certain times. "Ruina, relax you don't have to feel bad. It's just a bed, you're much more important than that. Besides, remember I said that it's cool when you break things unless that thing is me. It's a part of you that you'll eventually get control of, I believe in you." Blue usually wasn't this nice to people but Ruina was an exception. Blue walks over and pats her head, giving her a smile of reassurance. "Let's get ready for the day, okay? I have people to torment." ( Verdas Verdas )

Mana
Mana began to hug Fia tighter than she did before since she was softer than she thought. "Yur sich a fluffy poppy!" Mana begins to snuggle with Fia, giggling even more. "Yu can talk too! I have tu tell my mommy my new poppy can talk! Wut else can yu say?!" Mana pulled away from Fia only slightly so she could look the wolf in the eyes. She held so much curiosity, innocence, and excitement in her own. "Are you a ch-ch-ch-chi-cheehaha?" ( Baconhands Baconhands )

The very way this child spoke seemed offensive; Selene could be a bitch sometimes but hadn't done something this annoying to her for a long time. That eliminated the first of two suspects... so Blue then. And he was working with someone else, one of the girls... probably one he was sleeping with. Ruina.
As the child looked her in the eyes, the anger abated for a moment - this child was indeed some kind of nuisance, but the innocence in its eyes looked so real. Fia was snapped back to reality only a moment later: what in hell's name was a cheehaha?
"Look, child, I promise you if you let me go you can go tell your mother all about me and I'll go and talk to your 'dad' about something really important. Is that alright? And then we can play some more later."
Light Light

Mana
Mana smiled even more once Fia said this and let the chihuahua go. She began to squealing while jumping up and down. The poor bunny in her arms was simply terrified. There was a wolf right before its eyes and Mana could do nothing to protect it if the wolf decided it was hungry. "Yu can come sea my mommy, Gayge! My daddy is Dezmand! Eveone else is my onty and encle. Yur my poppy! This is my bunbun Captain Buttercup, he's a piroot. Com on poppy!" Mana begins to skip outside the house and head back towards Gaige's. ( Baconhands Baconhands )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back