• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Burns

Light

M.A.R.C.Y.
A war between the monsters ( led by Echidna and Typhoeus ), the Titans, Giants, and the Gods has plagued the world for 10 years. Due to this war, all mortals have been wiped out. Even with the Earth in a post apocalyptic state, the war still rages on. Two years before the war there have been cases of beings from all four factions conceiving children with either mortals or unnamed beings.

The children of these four factions were collected by Gaea when they turned 12. They were sent to an underground city where they were taught of the evil their parents have and will commit by Rhea. Once convinced, these children were trained as highly effective mercenaries. Now with the years of training and ( brainwashing ) from Gaea. These adolescents were ranked by the Greek alphabet. The strongest and the leader being Alpha. With Omega being the complete opposite at the bottom of the list. Once one person beats the other they switch ranks. This team of 24 kids are to be exposed to the post apocalyptic world, to end the war and defeat the leaders of all four factions.

The decisions on whether they do this through frontal attacks, espionage, or sly assassination is based on the missions they're given and the calls the Alpha makes. Unless, they're lead onto a completely different path.

Character Sheet: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/when-olympus-burns-characters.315656/

Overview: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/when-olympus-burns-overview-lore.315696/#post-7581484

Rhea
IMG_1222.JPG

After three years of silence from her mother, training the kids, and caring for them. Rhea finally receives an ease implanting sign. It was a scroll with the seal of Gaea holding it shut. When Rhea was washing the dishes last nights feast, it had turned up beside the large sink. She didn't want to alarm the kids since they needed their rest from the taxing day. Though this morning was a different story. Rhea blares the alarms system, mostly the only electronic system they have, to both awaken and notify the kids to surround the small castle. Once she sounded off the alarm, Rhea herself takes a step outside to wait in the open space in front of the castle. She clutches the scroll tightly within her hands and looks around impatiently for the children. “I hope they don't take forever like last time. This could be their first mission that that handles the war! Hopefully Blue and Kristov didn't tie someone to the flagpole this time again. I'm sure Umeko would have seen this coming and stopped them though...would she? Jen usually stops Blue from picking on people, especially Ollie. Oh what if it's Ollie?! He's usually the target, poor boy. Mason should craft a help button for the poor child. Maybe Alexios could serve as a bodyguard, Blue doesn't mess with him all too much.” Rhea begins to pace back and forth. “Oh what's taking them so long! At least Demon is usually punctual. Finnegan should already be awake, he's the Alpha after all! His sister on the other hand probably won't appreciate the morning light.” At this point Rhea is biting the side of her index finger while pacing. “The poor girl can't even get a piece of mind at night, Elizabeth uses those bright constellations from time to time. Maybe Emil can help out with that, I'll ask him later.” Rhea impatiently glances at the clock, tapping her foot now. It was obvious Rhea was far to excited to wait. “Andreus is soldier-like, soldiers should be up at the crack of dawn! I already know Jayden is still asleep, I don't hear his music. Oh would you all hurry up?!” Rhea takes a deep breath after yelling into the air. It was common knowledge that she was always impatient but this takes the cake. “Just calm down Rhea, Fia can possibly sniff out my emotional distress. If she points it out then Lapis will definitely have a comment about it. I can only imagine what Cleo would say.” Rhea sits down on the ground and rests her head in her hands. It had only been 50 seconds since she sounded the alarm. Rhea’s impatience knew no bounds.

( Totorokoro Totorokoro DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath Skaggon Skaggon K Kiowa Dirtbear Dirtbear Quillicious Quillicious Ratatoskr Ratatoskr Captain Spooks Captain Spooks Noivian Noivian Alecto Alecto Yennie Yennie Baconhands Baconhands The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Lord Potato Lord Potato Verdas Verdas Yunn Yunn Je Je Je Je Black Jade Black Jade )

Blue
Blue woke up in Jen's apartment due to the loud alarm. His hair was a mess since he fell asleep on the floor in her kitchen. "What the he-oooohhh." Blue slowly nods his head as the memory of what he was attempting last night came to mind. He was trying to empty out Jen's fridge and allow the food to thaw. There is nothing more tragic than the slowly and melty death of ice cream. Blue yawns as he gets up and smacks his lips. With blurry vision he searches for the nearest spoon, simply grinning once it hits his fingers. Instead of being subtle, Blue barges into the bedroom of the assassin and throws the spoon at her head. "Hey! Get the hell up, we're being invaded!" ( K Kiowa )

Umeko
kanade-tachibana-angel-beats-kanade-tenshi-33559733-1366-768.jpg

"You must relax, Rhea," Umeko spoke, lifting her voice beyond its usual low tone to carry across the courtyard, though it retained its almost robotic, monotonous pattern of speech. "All things happen in time, as fate has designed them to carry out. We will gather. It is simply a matter of patience." By this point, the girl had crossed the courtyard, and was standing within earshot, thus allowing her to lower her voice. "A quality I've noticed you tend to lack," Umeko stated bluntly.

Looking to her fingers on her right hand as she lifted them to her face, the girl summoned a small red string, slightly limp between her thumb and pinky finger. It was a small portion of her own strand of life, specifically the events of this day. She had already foreseen this mission, hence her quick arrival. She knew she wasn't going to be getting anything out of Rhea from the scroll until the others arrived. That didn't really irk Umeko as much as it should have, despite the fact that the mission itself was too hazy to clearly read from her own string. Every time she looked, it was merely flashes of color, movement, and light. Nothing much to discern from that... As she herself had said, it was a matter of patience. All things would be revealed in due time.

Light Light

Rhea
Rhea looks up once Umeko's voice hit her ears, just as she thought, Umeko would pick up on this. Umeko was always quiet and sweet on the eyes. It was nice to have her around, despite her blunt choice of words. "I know we just have to wait but I'm just excited for you kids is all. With all that training you finally get to do something about this war! At least, I hope this scroll is about the war. Not that I'd be allow to know that." Rhea picks up the scroll and extends her right arm to Umeko. "You'd be able to open it, I don't know if you'd want to read ahead of everyone else though. Your choice, you read fate anyways." Rhea casts her a small smile and gestures once more that Umeko should take the scroll, it is better off in her care anyways. ( Noivian Noivian )

Umeko

Well, this... was unusual. Umeko, being offered to do something important that didn't directly tie to combat? She almost felt like perhaps she should wait for Finnegan. "I'll be honest, the twine of my own fate has grown distorted on this day. I would have looked elsewhere, but I did not have permission to do so..." she admits, gingerly taking the scroll from Rhea. She feels the weight of the parchment, looking over the seal stamped on it, running her fingers over the surface to get a good feel. Umeko had a feeling that she would not be receiving these often.

With a final blank looking blink to Rhea for confirmation, Umeko undid the fancy seal on the fancy paper and opened it up, looking over the contents. "Fate or a scroll, I make it a priority to know all I can before anyone else. The more you know, the longer you have to make a plan, the more fate unravels for you."

Light Light

Last edited:

Mason
latest

• Tagging: Light Light , Noivian Noivian

Mentioned

Rhea, Umeko

Underground City; Mason's Bunkhouse

Castle Courtyard

The snores were soft at first. After a few exhalations, the snoring intensified. That's when the alarms sounded. Mason jumped out of his bunk and crashed onto the floor, yelping as he landed on his face. He felt the soft covers slide over his body, still wrapped around his leg. He peeked beneath them with half shut eyes and tried to muffle the loud siren.

"---meeeeeh.... My face... So loud--- wait! Oh boy!" Mason shouted as he began unraveling himself from his sheet. "Time to get a move on! Ha! Yes. Oh wait!"

Mason rushed to the minifridge that he had in the corner of his bunkhouse. He pulled the door open, shoving his face and hands inside, pulling out leftover waffles from last night's feast. He immediately shoved one in his mouth and the rest in his cloak pocket. Mason ran to the door and shouldered through, munching on the waffle as he tried to breathe and not choke on it.

The castle courtyard wasn't very far from his bunkhouse overlooking the harbor. He saw Rhea and Umeko already there. He came in running and waving his arm, a half eaten waffle in hand.

"Made it! Made it! Haha!" He stopped away from Rhea and was laughing and grinning like a fool. He took another bite of the waffle before speaking with his mouth full, "Shoooh what--*nom nom*- is say?"

Last edited:
KRISTOV
There was only one thing worse than being woken from a glorgyous dream, that's being ripped away from the warm security of your imagination at the ripe time of day. The alarms blared for so long, Rhea must want something important. I'll return my sweet... wait for me....
Kristov moved quickly around the room; in seconds he had undresed, brushed his teeth, fixed his hair, washed his face, dressed in the same usual attire of stunning black on grey on black, and back to the mirror to focus on his hair. For a couple of years now, everyday he moved his hairs somewhere new. He was crazy adamant on finding the perfect hairstyle. Once he was certain today's hair was somehow different than the last, Kristov smiled and looked himself in the eye. "Today's the day." Knowing full well today was no closer than yesterday in his quest to consummate his relationship with Jen, his evasive Queen Cobra. Kristov left the confine of his small room and dashed a few miles to quickly reach Rhea and Umeko

Light Light Noivian Noivian
"Well I'm not last, that's what matters in the end. Top of the morning to you Mum, Umeko...." She was reading a scroll, Common sense pieced together Rhea gave it to her. Let's see what the buzz buzz is worth taking him from his dreams

Mon-Elizabeth
Elizabeth was finding it hard to sleep, and she didn't know why. Usually she fell asleep when the night came, rested her soul as the night sky glittered and called her. But tonight the hours seemed to drag longer. Elizabeth walked the empty boat dock recently returning from the woods. The alarms were blaring not too long after. She rushed to Rhea's castles as fast as she could. Of course, Kristov beat her. He always did. Umeko and Mason too.... not too many people.. they need to wake up. In due time, in due time. Silently as ever, Liz's steps glided to the group. She settled beside everyone else, waiting to be enlightened

B0MTke1.jpg
Emil

He had felt a stirring earlier in the morning when he'd woken for training. Something felt a bit different about the morning. And though he hadn't been able to pinpoint it at the time, the alarm system going off alerted him that his gut feeling had been right. Something was definitely happening and he was eager to learn what.

Drawing in a breath and closing his eyes, Emil took a moment to just relax himself from the stress and intensity of the sword exercises he had been doing before going inside his little home. There he quickly changed into something more presentable for what was likely a meeting with all of his 'siblings' and Rhea. He didn't think he quite belonged with this colorful crew of people but part of him knew he only felt like that because he never really gave them all a chance. Perhaps whatever was happening today would change that.

After dressing himself and sheathing his sword, Emil made his way to the castle. Upon arriving he saw Umeko, Mason, Liz and Kristov already there, catching the end of Kristov's comment about not being the last one. It was surprising considering how much that one liked sleeping in. "Good morning." He greeted all of them, his eyes softening at the sight of their caregiver. Emil then took a place next to Umeko after seeing the scroll she held quizzically in her hands, pouring over it's contents. It seemed official somehow- and very important if her expression was anything to go by. Whatever it was he was sure they'd all know in due time.

Last edited:

Umeko

• Tagging: Dirtbear Dirtbear DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Yennie Yennie Light Light

Mentioned

Rhea, Mason, Kristov, Mon-Elizabeth, Emil

Underground City; Castle Courtyard

Upon hearing Mason approaching, Umeko quickly closed the scroll, rolling it up in her hand and tying it closed with a string of fate, wrapped securely over the scroll and around her finger, marking it definitively for her eyes only. Dropping the left hand that now held the scroll, Umeko waved her dominant right hand towards Mason as he approached, though her face remained as expressionless as ever.

He wasn't the only one to arrive at this time, however, as she watched and waved, Kristov, Lix, and Emil showed up as well. "Good morning," she returned the greeting, her voice growing slightly softer. She was unused to this much attention, usually sticking to the background of the group and not taking a lead role, hence her being just a lowly Pi. Shuffling her feet as people asked about the scroll, her grip on it tightened slightly, as if fearful one of them would snatch it away.

"I... didn't look at it long enough to really discern anything," she said finally, though whether that was the truth was yet to be seen. "Perhaps we should wait for more to show up before opening it up again."

Last edited:

Mason
latest

• Tagging: DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride , Noivian Noivian , Yennie Yennie , Light Light

Mentioned

Umeko, Rhea, Elizabeth, Emil, Kristov

Mason smirked at Umeko. He was very suspicious about the contents of the scroll and knew she peeked at it. He turned to each of the folks arriving and greeted each one individually.

Mason munched on the waffle and bowed formally to Elizabeth, his arm extended outward from his side with the waffle waving haphazardly. "Offways a -*nom nom* a fleashure", He said, chewing and speaking at the same time.

He swallowed what was in his mouth and stuffed the rest in as he turned to Emil. He smiled wide, looking like a one eyed chipmunk. He swallowed the waffle and presented another from within his cloak, "Emil! You want one? It's still...", Mason looked at the waffle and brushed off some lint on it, ".. yeah... I'll just eat it. Haha. Sorry. Haha!"

Mason bit into it and excused himself to smile at Kristov and give him a thumbs-up. And hurried back over to Umeko and Rhea. He looked at Umeko and tilted his head at her.

"You know, it's a good morning to smile and share a waffle. Would you care for one? They're only slighty... still fresh." He chuckled and bit into the waffle again.

Umeko

• Tagging: Dirtbear Dirtbear

Mentioned

Mason

Umeko looked to the waffle, an eyebrow raised. It was surprisingly common for her to make that face, despite her tendency towards expressionless faces. Remaining expressionless meant that people who could read faces didn't glean any information about the future for her, and therefore cause less pan overall. She'd learnt that the hard way.

"No, I think I'm good for now," Umeko stated, picking a stray lint off the waffle. Who the heck shoved waffles in their pockets in the first place? That made no kind of sense, and kind of ticked her off a little. "Good luck getting the syrup stains out of your pockets, by the way," she teased, alluding to a false future that the syrup wouldn't come out.

Ariane
fa3c36b0db89077b3544f10135f35401.jpg

Mentions: Rhea, Mason
Tags: Light Light Dirtbear Dirtbear Yennie Yennie DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Noivian Noivian

Ariane groaned at the sudden sound of an alarm. She needed a moment to really realize it, as she had not slept much yet. She had gone to bed when the sun showed its first light. Ariane decided it was better to stay in her bed. A decision her wisps did not appreciate. The small souls, that appeared like flying skulls with black light in the eye-holes, would not let her get away. "Stand up...", one howled. They started bumping and nugding the demi-god, until she had enough, grabbed one and threw it out of her window. The daylight hit the skull and it immdiatly burned down, letting out insanely loud cries. Cries only Ariane could hear, but they took the last piece of sleep out of her.

The girl rose and looked down herself. She still wore her usual attire, but she had slept in it, so it was probably better to change. Ariane walked to her wardrobe and opened it, revealing several dresses that were exact copies of the one she wore. And one, that looked a bit different, it was blue, glittering and looked like a ball-dress from a noble or similar. She had never worn it before, nobody except for maybe Mason, most likely knew it existed. But she kept it, because maybe one day...

After finishing her morning routine in a minute, she nodded and stepped out into the day. A mistake, that she immdiatly regretted, the moment the sunlight found her eyes. an excrutiating pain went through her body, making Ariane break to her knees and let out a hurt groan. She pressed her hands to her eyes, dropping her precious scythe. She needed a few seconds, until she was able to get up. "Stupid daylight...", she muttered, almost pouting and used one hand to prevent her eyes from being burned. With the other one, she grabbed her scythe and got up again. Protecting her eyes further, she made it to the courtyard, where she saw a lot of people. That was bad, Ariane hated being amongst people. She searched herself a small rock and aimed it at Masons leg, as she kept her distance and was most likely unnoticed yet. She wanted to let him know she was there, so he could let Rhea know. But her plan had a small mistake. When she found a stone, she used the hand to pick it up that did not hold the scythe. By that, she removed it from her eyes. And the daylight found its way to them again. Ariane broke to her knees yet again, groaning in pain, but there was no shadow, she could not hide away from it. Her pained noises were loud enough to be heard through the courtyard. Now, everyone would know she was there.

Alexios Silverjoy
Alexios had always a light sleeper and a early bird so even before the loud obnoxious alarm was sounded that he guessed would wake most of the rest if not all of them up, he guessed that possibly Emil was awake as well as he was another who honed his swordsmanship skill. Alexios had been up for the past few hours training, his training was rather simple he just simply swung his sword from above him straight down. This to others may seem strange for a swordsman as most of them practice several different things but Alexios had always found this worked, not only does it improve his swordsmanship but his strength using his huge sword most people would struggle so by doing this over and over he became used to it. Each and everyday he had the time to he had been doing the same exercise, he started doing it one hundred times a day which took forever but overtime which his skill and strength improved from the practice he managed to do it quickly so he upped it to two hundred once again it became to easy now a days he does it one thousand times day but only often gets to around five hundred to seven hundred before he is needed by someone.

As Alexios finally stopped practicing he stared upwards for a few seconds before returning to his house, he needed to clean himself up a bit to say the least. Entering his home Alexios simply washed his face and picked up his swords sheath, the way the sheath worked due to the size of the blade was quite simple it went on his back like a backpack would and then simply he would place the blade inside it with one hand and then a clip was on the sheath allowing him to 'lock' the blade in. Alexios quickly looked up and down himself he was wearing a tattered tee-shirt it was ripped having no sleeves but he didn't really care what he looked like. He sheathed his sword, he was barely ever seen with out it after all you never know what might happen.

Alexios was finally ready to meet with Rhea. Along the way to the Castles Courtyard when he was almost there he heard a rather loud groaning noise almost like someone was in pain. "Who to put my money on this time."
Alexios muttered to himself it could be anyone of them but judging by how daylight was out the most likely right now was Ariane. He stopped just before entering the Courtyard and took a breath this could be interesting. Alexios finally entered the Courtyard from the looks of it he was the seventh one there or so he thought. He then reheard the groaning noises which as he guessed did belong to Ariane, so he was the eight one there oh well still pretty early. Alexios walked over to Ariane and placed himself over her ensuring his shadow engulfed over her body. "Have you ever tried wearing a hat?" Alexios asked with a slight smile on his face who knows it might work.

Talking to: The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof
Around: Noivian Noivian Dirtbear Dirtbear Yennie Yennie DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Light Light

Jen Verga
Jen had been asleep in her bed through the alarm. She was a heavy sleeper and not much woke up her up. She'd been training most of the day yesterday which had also added to how tired she was, little did she know someone was trying to ruin all her food. Again. Sleeping soundly she didn't really want to wake up, yet a spoon to the head soon changed that. Her eyes darting open a she jumped up staring at Blue with a glare. "What are you doing in here?!" She shut up soon after that, hearing the alarm she got off her bed and grabbed some proper clothing before staring at Blue. Seeing Ollie jump up aswell was just the icing on the cake. Having no idea what to do at this point all Jen wanted was to get out. Changing into proper clothing and grabbing her whip, staring at the both of them. Jen barged past Blue leaving her apartment door open. Quickly realising she left both of them in the apartment she ran back grabbing onto Blues and Ollie's arms and dragging him along with her. "Come on now!" Her feet went quickly whilst she tidied her hair and clothing up along the way. Her mind wasn't all focused on how she looked, but it was important to her that she looked presentable. Once reaching the courtyard, she saw the few kids that were there already. Sighing to herself she moved herself to the back of them all and lent on a wall, keeping herself quiet she watched and listened for now.
Mentions: Light Light Quillicious Quillicious

Last edited:
Fia had been awake for a couple of hours before the alarms began to ring. Prior to that she'd accomplished very little, much to her disappointment; she'd planned to continue writing a short story when she woke up but creativity had forgone her mind for the entire time she'd been awake. A visit to Rhea had also been on her todo list, but Fia had been distracted listening to the waves lap against the rocks. When the sounds of the alarms reached her ears, Fia had been down by the docks, fully dressed in her normal attire with her bow slung over her shoulder, her hair dyed a chestnut brown. Her head turned towards the castle; she knew what the alarms meant and she couldn't stop a slight smile from tugging at her lips as she started walking towards it.
By the time Fia had reached the courtyard, several others had already arrived; Umeko, of course, was one of the people who'd arrived before her, along with Mason, Emil among a few more faces. She offered them all a quick smile as an informal greeting until her eyes finally rested on the scroll in Umeko's hand: the seal broken and the contents likely already downloaded into her brain. A disappointed frown flashed across her face for a moment before it laxed back to neutrality; wasn't it supposed to be Finnegan's job to read the scrolls? Fia mentally shrugged, though her wary eyes were fixed on Umesko for a brief yet noticeable amount of time after that.
(My apologies if it seems rushed and that I haven't included tags. I'll be able to properly edit it and spell check when I get home.)

Ariane
fa3c36b0db89077b3544f10135f35401.jpg

Mentions: Alexios, Mason
Tags: Lord Potato Lord Potato

Ariane was confused when the pain suddenly stopped. Was she dead? Was it over? Had the sunlight consumed her body and freed her of the torture that was known as life? When Ariane opened her eyes, she was disappointed. "Oh... I´m alive...", she muttered, obviously not too happy. Then again, when was she ever happy. Ariane looked up into Alexios eyes, who had asked her if she had ever tried a hat. The girl grabbed her scythe and used it to push herself to her to her feet. Then, still in Alexios shadow she looked at him. "A hat would mess up my hair... i like my hair...", she muttered and shrugged. "I wonder if Mason noticed me..."

Demon was having a nice dream. He was fighting monsters and other demigods with a smile on his face as he slashed their throat. It was his job so he loved it. But when the alarm went off he was distracted and an ax got him. He burst up feeling his forehead. "Shit!" He quickly put on some pants and a shirt grabbed his scythe and gun and ran to the door. That was until he tripped on a pile of books and hit his head on another. "We didn't I clean last night?" He groaned. He slowly picked himself up and walked out the door. He loved at the castle since it was technically free. He walked through the halls and headed outside. "Rhea what's the emergency it's 7:08 in the morning." He statted fixing his hair with his free hand. Light Light

Kristov+Elizabeth
One after the other the others came and joined the calling. Each one was like a restless list slowly knocking down until the familiar sensations that not even the purest blood could invoke within Kristov were brimming his little heart. As radiant as ever, even unkempt, Kristov's eyes found themselves incapable of enjoying the sight of his dear Queen Jen, like a shimmering north star among the darkness. These thoughts made him feel as though his heart were in palm of gods hands and their grip was crushing it-bliss. Kristov only enjoy his acceptable three seconds before closing his eyes, smiling half as wide, and pointing his nose to the sun. Today was going to be a good day, he could tell. There were few things better than the hopeless begging of those afraid to lose their life... Her messy hair.

Elizabeth watched her groupmates join one after the other... Mason always lifted the weight of Elizabeth's shoulders. The corners of her mouth raised to his mushy mouthed greeting.
"A fleashur indeed Mason..."
There was only one reason Kristov would point himself to the sun... Jen was here too. Seeing it true, that left just a few others to come. Rhea's inpatience grows, she could tell... her mind focused more on Fin than the remaining group... hopefully he was okay

Rhea
Once Umeko looked into the scroll she could see the mission briefing from Gaea. It would be their first mission that takes them into the war. The monsters were in the lead in the war due to having the Oracle speak prophecies. Right now the kids had to take out the eye of the monsters, this crippling their advantage in the war. Details on the mission were to travel towards the outskirts of Egypt. There would be an ancient statue with a waterfall. Squad 2 would have to set up around this lake and waterfall to defend it from troops. Squad 1 & 3 were to swim towards the waterfall and be pushed underwater by its force. They would be transported into an underwater realm where breathing is possible. This realm would consist of a circular train station and they'd have to catch the B train. Squad 3 will get off at stop 13 which will take you to the basement of the their information tower. They had orders to stay in the basement and gather information. If anyone spotted them they had to kill them and if the alarm went off retreat to squad 1 immediately. Once squad 1 alerted them of arriving at their station through the phone, squad 3 is to set explosives that will go off in 20 minutes.

Squad 1 will get off at stop 15, then alert squad 3 of their arrival. This stop will take them to a manor, this is where the oracle is being held within the attic. This squad will need to be careful since Python, the dragon of old legend, is constantly guarding the oracle and the manor.

Squad 1. Umeko, Alexios, Demon, Lapis, Andreus, Ruina

Squad 2. Mason, Elizabeth, Ariane, Jayden, Cleo, Emil

Squad 3. Jen, Avice, Fia, Kristov, Ollie, Blue

-End of scroll-

Rhea smiles at the gathering of all the kids, finally they were here! "Good morning kids, I hope you had a good rest! Right now it's potentially the most important day of your 5 years here! Gaea has sent me a scroll." She gestures to the scroll in Umeko's hand. "This may be about the war, our first mission dealing with it! I'm so excited for you all!" Rhea looked like she was about to hug the life out of the kids. "I can't be here when you read the scroll out loud so before I go is there anything you all need? Make you breakfast? Prepare your weapons? Oh! I need to get the camera!~" ( DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride K Kiowa The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Lord Potato Lord Potato Verdas Verdas Quillicious Quillicious Skaggon Skaggon Noivian Noivian Baconhands Baconhands Dirtbear Dirtbear Yennie Yennie )

Last edited:
Blue
Holding in a laugh as Jen dragged them out, Blue began to think about what the situation could be this time around. Once Rhea told them that the scroll in Umeko's hand could be a mission about the war, Blue had a subtle shift in his posture. Instead of heading over to Ollie to pick on him, Blue turned around completely. "One of you will fill me in later! I have some stuff to do. Besides, Jen smells like ass so I'm outta here. Cya, Edge Queen!" Blue walks away with a small grin and winks at Jen as he leaves the area. In truth, he was leaving to gather his bow and other equipment. Finally, a mission that would take him a step closer to killing Zeus. Blue puts his hand on his chest, feeling the locket underneath his clothes. Within his mind he could only think of one thing. 'Don't worry Courtney, I swear I'll gut that bastard the same way he gutted you.' ( DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Lord Potato Lord Potato Dirtbear Dirtbear K Kiowa Skaggon Skaggon Yennie Yennie The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Quillicious Quillicious Noivian Noivian Baconhands Baconhands )

Lilith
Lilith couldn't hear the alarms since she was on the forested island. She was already awake, and began planting sunflowers in her garden by hand. It was just a small garden deep in the forest. Right beside her bed made of rose petals. She was hiding out here for now until the current Alpha was replaced. She refused to be around the group for the past few months due to this. Lilith pats down the soil after planting the seeds. She gets up and sighs, admiring her work so far. It wasn't great but it was an effort.
IMG_1224.JPG

FINNEGAN BROWN
Finnegan was up long before dawn. In fact, he had hardly slept the night before. By the time the alarm was sounded, Finn was already a distant witness to Rhea's nervous tantrums. He sat up the branches of a tree, keeping himself hidden from her view. Not on purpose though, he just thought of seeing what would happen.

Finn observed from the distance, letting time pass for everyone to assemble. He watched as Rhea handed over the scroll to Umeko, but said nothing. He watched their reactions as he kept his to himself. "Good morning kids, I hope you had a good rest!~" He smiled to himself as Rhea began her announcements. She seemed ever so energetic. "I can't be here when you read the scroll out loud so before I go is there anything you all need? Make you breakfast? Prepare your weapons? Oh! I need to get the camera!~"

Finnegan dropped down from the tree and made his way towards the group. "Don't bother, I have one here." He mumbled as he tossed his phone towards her. "I'm sorry for my delay," He said, leaving out the fact that he was present before anyone else. "Well, glad to see that you waited up for me though, Rhea." He said, shooting her an empty smile.

Jen Verga
Jens gaze had gone over everyone that was gathered in the courtyard. She noticed Kristov looking at her for a few moments along with Elizabeth. For a few weeks now, Jen had been able to guess the small crush he'd had on her. But he really wasn't her type. The fact he was practically a psychopath was off putting enough, but Jen being Jen, she hadn't shut him down. Bad habits die hard and Jens flirting was one of them. Sending a wink over to Kristov her gaze then cast over to Blue as he spoke. She frowned at his comment but rolled her eyes instead of biting back, yet once the wink to her was sent her way her head buried down and her cheeks went red ever so slightly. Still arm in arms with Ollie she shook her head moving thoughts away. Jen stop it, not now. Listening on to Rhea, she was interested in what their mission was, more excited to get all her practise in as well. Looking over to Ollie she ruffled his hair. "You feeling better than last night?" Giving one of her actual genuine smiles to him, Jen paid no attention to the Alpha emerging from a tree, her little companion was more important. She never really cared if Ollie stayed in her apartment. Offering a few times if he'd want to move into the small room she had spare, after all it was only storage for a few hidden trinkets she had. Seeing him as a little lot brother, he was always her main concern before anything else and would lose her anger towards anyone who'd pick on him. Which of-course was normally Blue.
Mentions: DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Light Light Quillicious Quillicious

Last edited:
Ruina came just in time to hear Rhea say good morning. She was already awake before the alarms had started blaring. She wasn't known for being an early bird, but she had woken up at the crack of dawn in cold sweat. It was another one of those dreams.

While she was able to recover and fix herself up faster than the others, the reason it took so long was because she kept accidentally breaking things in her room and ripping her clothes. Heck, even the doorknob was starting to have problems. Her powers did everything to stall her and prevent her from leaving her room while looking presentable, so she just gave up.

Despite all of her problems, Ruina remained as cheerful and optimistic as ever, and waved energetically at the other children once she had arrived, a smile on her face. "Good morning!" She yelled, loud enough to be heard across the entire courtyard. Her clothes were ripped and she had several cuts on her fingers, but she didn't seem to notice at all.

Ruina approached the others with a carefree attitude, unlike most of ther others who seemed more reserved. "So what's going on?" She asked the others, still smiling. She always seemed to smile. Some might even wonder whether her cheeks hurt for smiling all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back