• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Burns

When the girl let her go, Fia let out a breath of relief. She mentioned Gaige and Desmond; not exactly the type to do something like this. Softly, Fia encouraged the young girl to go on ahead, promising that she would catch up later. As soon as the girl left, the wolf dexterously shut the door and locked it and padded to her bedroom, beginning to turn back into her human form once she reached the bed side; she tried to suppress the sounds of pain that escaped her, trying not to attract the attention of this illusion. Back to her human form once more, she put some basic clothes on; her underwear, a blue t-shirt, jeans and her purple hoodie. Forgetting to dye her hair as she left, Fia started to head over to Blue's, still convinced this was his joke.
Light Light

Dante' looks back at the castle then back towards Umeko. "Just left Rhea's. She's still sleeping. Surprised the sirens didn't wake her." He chuckled as he kept his positive attitude towards Rhea situation. Soon more people join them at the courtyard. Desmond and Dante' listened as Finnegan explained the activate for today, and they continued even when Selena and him went back and forth. The dispute ended with Selena walking away and Finn keeping the game exactly how he wanted it. Desmond shook his head, as he thought how pointless this was to him. His team vs the opposing team ends, the if already over before it started. Desmond looks around at everyone then looks at Finn. "So umm this is pointless and I'm going to go train with Selena. You kiddies enjoy your recess activity." With that said Desmond walks of following Selena and enters her portal. Dante' on the other hand was still interested in the game thinking it'll be fun. "Well if it still matters I'm still in. When are we starting?" Light Light Noivian Noivian Totorokoro Totorokoro

Well, okay. Umeko listened to Finnegan explain the game, because that's what it was - a game. This wasn't training in any way or sense, and it certainly was poorly timed. They shouldn't be playing a game with powerful visitors in their midst. If the visitors turned enemies for any reason, it would be best if they learned the least about them as possible, instead of just watching them play a dumb game where they used all their powers at once. Besides, it was kinda dumb to be able to go all out without any kind of limitations. The point was to train, not rip more arms off. If no manslaughter was the only limit, then there would be more missing limbs at the end of the day.

So Umeko decided to kill the mood before it could pick up, "Rhea's dead," she stated simply. If people didn't believe her, they could go check. Regardless, her statement was said loud enough to be heard by all in the area, as well as the shock factor that came with the statement, should be enough.

The Astral Plane
IMG_2279.JPG

Once Desmond follows Selene into the Astral plane he ended up feeling powerless but he at least had his body with him, meaning it would be much harder to be possessed. Selene turns around and gives Desmond a small smirk, at least somebody was listening. "So you've decided to actually train, good choice. Let me tell you about the place you've walked into though. This is the Astral plane, a pretty dangerous place for you and I alike. You only have a half hour here before the toxic environment traps you here forever, I only have an hour. Each second you're here your body is fighting off death, since the environment is slowly killing you. Being in here repeatedly raises spiritual and physical strength and durability. Well physical if you ended up bringing your body here like you did. By physical strength I don't necessarily mean it gives you super strength, I just mean you'll be able to handle pain, push yourself to new limits, and resist killing agents like poison easier. The durability is the same basically. For the spiritual aspect it just enhances your willpower to survive, will power can take you places." Selene puts her umbrella down against a rock since she didn't need it here. "Don't let any spirits here touch you. You can make contact with them but the other way around will leave you trapped here permanently. Which also adds more danger and training here. I hope you're ready for reaction and evasion training because you simply being here draws them around."

IMG_0063.JPG

Selene points towards the top of the stairs where an astral guardian was gazing back at them. "That's what we'd call an Astral guardian. There are a few around this area of the realm. Extremely powerful but at the same time patient and mostly looking for a way to remove you from the realm rather than kill you. For this session of training, we're to last out against it until our timers are done." ( The Elder The Elder )

Mana
Mana hadn't gone far before she looked to see her cheehaha behind her, only to see them a lack of their fluffiness. Mana turned around and headed back to the house, waiting for Fia to exit. Once Fia left the building in human form, Mana thought she was meeting a new onte. "Hello onte! Yu came out the same hoose as my cheehaha! Do yu kno where he is? He's big floofy and kyut. Like my bunbun!" She raises the bunny up in the air. The bunny still seemed to be shaking in fear since it could smell the same scent on Fia. "My name is Mana. This is Captain Buttercup and he's a piroot! My mommy is Gay!" She forgot the rest of Gaige's name and settled with that. "My daddy is Dazmund!" ( Baconhands Baconhands )

Demon was ready to go but he had to grab his things. "Finn I'll be back for the game I gotta go grab my scythe." He decided to help Selene with her problem later. He unlocked his door and walked into his room grabbing the scythe without noticing the reaper. He turned around and jumped in surprise instantly hold the point if his scythe to their throat. "Look you can't just walk in and out like you live here. Why are you here? Or are you just going to say nit to trust you and avoid my questions again." He was trying very hard to keep his frustration in check. He backed the scythe off of them but kept it close to their throat. He didn't trust this person and the more he saw them the more he grew tired of seeing them. Scenarios played through his mind where he would cut their throat before they could react. Light Light

Gaige was 3 inches away from opening and figuring out the case that she took from the cripple. She didn't know if he was alive and she didn't care. She heard the alarm and walked out to hear the explanation. "Sounds fun I can't wait." A sinister smile spread across her face as she tuned everything out while making plans to make things interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Desmond
As Desmond stepped through, he instantly felt his powers fade away. He wasn't worried since he still has his knowledge of hand to hand combat. He looks at Selena who smirked back at him. To think she was a bit happy to see someone actually followed her. "Yeah, well the event seemed more like a game then actual training, complete waste of time." He said as he looked around. 'So this is where she runs off too, most of the time.' He thought to himself. As Selena began to explain the current situation. Desmond listened while looking around. He wanted to map out his soundings as quick as he can for whenever shit hits the fan. The more Selena explain the more excited he got about this training, and the more he wondered why she never brought anyone else in here with her. "You know me Selena, I'm always ready for a challenge.But I can say I'm glad that thing isn't trying to kill me. Though I do have a question, what happens if the guardian is like killed or taken away from the Astral Plane".
Light Light
Dante'
Dante's good mood quickly faded as he heard Umeko's words. At first he thought she was complete and utterly wrong. But the more he thought just who Umeko was, he realized just how right she is. Dante' quickly left the courtyard and ran towards Rhea's room. He noticed that the door was no longer locked. Dante' quickly bursts into the Rhea and freezes as soon as he sees Rhea's lifeless body, with a dagger in her head. Dante' slowly walks closer before he collapse to his knees."No...no...no, I was just here. When?? How?? Who??" Tears flood down his face as he cried over Rhea's body. "This is all my fault, MY fault! I-I was watching over you, but I left you unattended and this happened. If only I was here to protect Rhea. I could've stopped whoever did this too you." Dante' pulls out the crystal stake and tosses it across the room. He grabs Rhea and holds her lifeless body as the tears continued running down his face. "I'll avenge you Rhea. I'll make sure whoever did this spends the rest of the lives in the depths of Tartarus." From this point on Dante's goal is to get stronger to kill Rhea's murderer. Light Light Totorokoro Totorokoro Noivian Noivian

Umeko quietly followed after Dante', wanting to make sure nothing about this was misled to him. Umeko couldn't have Dante' killing her older self now, not when she was probably doing something very, very important. Important enough to shunt Umeko from the strings entirely, something she was still reeling about. By the time Umeko arrived at Dante's location, as she had walked rather than Dante's sprinting, he was holding Rhea's corpse in his arms. "She killed herself," Umeko said quietly. There was no evidence, but they'd have to take Umeko's word for it. A solemn expression, worn like a mask on Umeko's face, was donned. She didn't see this coming, but in the end, she supposed it was inevitable. In war there were always casualties on both sides. To think any of them were safe was a total lie. To think they could spend time playing a game when they should be training, when they should be doing missions and bringing this war to an end, was a lie. That was why Finn wasn't fit for a leader position. That's why Umeko had to take charge. Her jaw clenched as her mind set on the idea.

Ries
The underground city had finally come into view on the farthest brim of the sea's horizon and for Ries, it was a sight that she was both anxious and thankful to finally see again. The young, grey-haired woman was the sole living occupant on her small, personal watercraft, with nothing but a simple hunting spear and shield by her side, and a parcel clutched in her arms, the constant hum of energy that pricked at her skin coming from within the package serving as a constant reminder of what was inside. The sensation gives Ries reason to unravel the cloth and inspect it's contents for the fifth and final time since she had left the island. A long, singular horn sat within the cloth, polished with great care and radiating with an innate, untapped power. With a forlorn sigh, Ries re-wraps the satchel and distracts herself from the lingering guilty thoughts her trophy inspired, by focusing on the approaching harbor.
---
Ries wasn't sure how long she had spent in the farthest reaches of the island wilderness, where Gaea ran rampant and wild in all of her untamed glory. She wished to object strongly to the task at first; she disliked the idea of so far away from the city, so far away from the others, being somewhere where she couldn't help them should the need arise, but who was she to refuse the wishes of Gaea or her prophet; who had saved her, given her sanctuary and purpose and taught her everything that she knew? It is a necessary task, Ries thought, when she first sailed to the island, and again after she spotted the noble beast, chased it down, struck it with her shield and severed the prominent horn from it's head.
---
As Ries sailed closer to the city, she noted that it had not burned down to cinders while she was away, a good first sign.
Once she steers herself into the harbor, Ries hitches her boat to the dock, slings her armaments over her shoulder, and steps out onto the harbor
The familiar blare of the activity sirens reaches her ears as she walks the length of the dock, which coaxes a small, nostalgic grin out from her.

A shame I'll have to miss it...She thinks to herself, stopping to look up at the castle, where her mentor awaited her return, ...But I have more more important matters to attend to.
With that thought in her mind, Ries sets foot within the city walls for the first time in a year.

Everyone Everyone

FINNEGAN BROWN

Finnegan froze when he saw the state Rhea was in. He could smell the faint traces of gunpowder in the room, but that was definitely not what caused her death. A stake to the head seemed unbelievable too. Umeko had claimed that she had killed herself- that would have been the most logical explanation, but it was obviously not with the crystal stake and Rhea did not stab herself in the head. Someone must have gotten to her before they had arrived and altered everything.

He picked up the supposed weapon and gripped it tightly. He didn't feel that antagonized, however. His mind was busy elsewhere. If he did fall, he'd end up sending another bout of nightmares all over the island and Finnegan doubted that this time, it would stay an illusion.

If she really killed herself, then there isn't much we can do. Rhea was after all, the mother of the Gods and Goddesses, and Finnegan knew that she couldn't really die unless she was forgotten and left to fade away. If she killed herself, Rhea had just shed her mortal shell. But why?

Finnegan scratched his chin, If the reason was a bunch of teens, or the fact that she was blaming herself for whatever happened, that's just an insufficient reason to "die." Rhea did take on some damage, Finnegan wondered if all of it drove her to stab herself. If and when she ever regenerated, she'd be alright again. If however she didn't come back, he could always check in the Underworld. He wondered what Gaia thought of this, with Rhea gone, she might have less control over the demigods. What would this mean for them? Was she behind it?

Finnegan walked to where Dante held Rhea. She did look at peace. "I'll go inform everyone else," He said solemnly before walking out of the room. On his way back to the courtyard, Finnegan was surprised to bump into Ries Aspida, the daughter of Ajax. "Hey," He said, slowing down a little. The sting of having to tell someone who just got back was not something enjoyable. Finnegan could deal well with death, but he knew that there were many who didn't.

"You may want to sit down for a moment," He said, dragging her back to the courtyard with him without another word. Once he got there, Finnegan set out an emergency alarm- calling everyone to assemble at the courtyard immediately.

Noivian Noivian The Elder The Elder King Crimson King Crimson @EveryoneElse

Valeria
Valeria took Alestria's hand and returned the smile, nodding in agreement. She felt relieved once they were holding hands, as though a great weight was lifted off her shoulders. It truly was better to have her dearest sister in close proximity, where she could easily protect her. Not that they were far from eachother before, but even a few feet felt like miles. She then gave the jungle a passing glance, as though it posed no threat whatsoever. "This should be a walk in the park, sis. With our powers combined, we're unstoppable." She said, a cocky grin on her face as she reassured her sister. After all, there was no way they could ever get lost.

Light Light

The Reaper
The Reaper stares up at Demon, glancing back and forth between himself and his gun. That gun...it meant a lot to the Reaper, it was funny Demon was pointing that very same gun at them of all people. "I can walk in here whenever I want to, I just did. I came here to see you, I thought that would be obvious dude." The Reaper stands up and walks towards Demon, allowing the gun to touch their chest as they walked forward. Based on whatever Demon would and or wouldn't feel from his gun hitting their chest, he could determine their gender. "Look, I'm going to want you to trust me. I can't really answer your questions but I can say I am your ally. Your death and another's death means my demise, not that you'd understand that right now." The Reaper allows the shadows to fade off of their body so Demon could see what they looked like. "I'll only show you this, I'll stick this memory to your divinity so it can't be tampered with. You're not to mention this meeting with anyone at all. I promise you, I will kill you if I must and start all over again." The Reaper sits down upon his bed again and smirks. "Speaking of doing this over again, time travel isn't easy you know. You should get practice a bit earlier, since I'm warning you. Ah, another piece of news, Rhea killed herself in the castle room. I made it seem like a murder rather than suicide, trying to preserve her good name. The others found her body." The Reaper gets up and suddenly ends up behind Demon, holding his gun. Demon was now holding another gun, presumably the Reaper's. The way this had happened must have been through completely freezing time, or at least Demon's sense of time. Though how it got past Demon's chronolock is the question. "I'm going to take my leave now, I'll lend you that gun of mine. I'm going to do you a solid and add a few upgrades to your current weapon so for the time being so take one of mine. It's called Death Rattle, let me explain what it does." The Reaper begins to do exactly that. ( Skaggon Skaggon )

IMG_1606.JPG

The Reaper
The Reaper stares up at Demon, glancing back and forth between himself and his gun. That gun...it meant a lot to the Reaper, it was funny Demon was pointing that very same gun at them of all people. "I can walk in here whenever I want to, I just did. I came here to see you, I thought that would be obvious dude." The Reaper stands up and walks towards Demon, allowing the gun to touch their chest as they walked forward. Based on whatever Demon would and or wouldn't feel from his gun hitting their chest, he could determine their gender. "Look, I'm going to want you to trust me. I can't really answer your questions but I can say I am your ally. Your death and another's death means my demise, not that you'd understand that right now." The Reaper allows the shadows to fade off of their body so Demon could see what they looked like. "I'll only show you this, I'll stick this memory to your divinity so it can't be tampered with. You're not to mention this meeting with anyone at all. I promise you, I will kill you if I must and start all over again." The Reaper sits down upon his bed again and smirks. "Speaking of doing this over again, time travel isn't easy you know. You should get practice a bit earlier, since I'm warning you. Ah, another piece of news, Rhea killed herself in the castle room. I made it seem like a murder rather than suicide, trying to preserve her good name. The others found her body." The Reaper gets up and suddenly ends up behind Demon, holding his gun. Demon was now holding another gun, presumably the Reaper's. The way this had happened must have been through completely freezing time, or at least Demon's sense of time. Though how it got past Demon's chronolock is the question. "I'm going to take my leave now, I'll lend you that gun of mine. I'm going to do you a solid and add a few upgrades to your current weapon so for the time being so take one of mine. It's called Death Rattle, let me explain what it does." The Reaper begins to do exactly that. ( Skaggon Skaggon )

View attachment 309589
Demon tried his best to process anything before his emotions got to him. Still why him. Why would the Reaper present them self to him. He understood why they would do what they did he would have done the same if he were there. "Ok I trust you. I don't know why you are so fixated on me or how you know so much about me but I trust you. Just when you can stop by and let me know your still alive I'd hate to not hear from you in months and worry about the worst." They seem to know him on a higher level then just some ally. He didn't know what this meant but it was reassuring. Another thing that bothered him was the chronolock. There should only be about three people in existence that can do that that he knows of. Now that number was four and he didn't want that number climbing. He felt the gun in his hand it felt right. He couldn't explain it but it was like it was familiar to him. He wasn't surprised at their appearance he kept an open mind. "How long are you staying and would you like anything since you're my guest?"

The Reaper
"I'm not staying long at all, in fact I'm about to leave. Your group should be looking for me at the moment, so I can't stay very long. One thing is for sure though Demon, you can't follow Finnegan. He will lead you to your demise. One more thing, stay away from Japan at all costs." The Reaper opens up a portal and begins to step out through it. "I'll make sure to check up and let you know I'm still alive once and a while. Keep training and try not to shoot any allies with that gun." The Reaper gives Demon one last grin and steps into the portal. ( Skaggon Skaggon )

The Astral Plane
"The guardian cannot die, it's already in the afterlife. I don't know if it can be removed from the Astral plane though, I've never tried it." Selene begins to walk up the stairs, looking for a large piece of jagged rock to use as a club since her powers were mostly nullified as well. "Remember, you can touch it but don't let it or its powers touch you. The closer I get the more it'll prepare itself to attack first, be ready." Selene continues moving up the stairs. ( The Elder The Elder )

Alestria
Alestria nods her head and begins walking into the jungle with her sister, feeling like nothing could go wrong with her at her side. "Excitement. I wonder what we'll find! Confidence. Someone here should be able to tell us where we are and they might recognize us. Hope. If they do it means we're residents...possibly." Alestria pushes on through the large leaves until she spots a large pond full of fish. "Hunger. Are you interested in taking a small fishing break first?" ( Verdas Verdas )

Xavier's journey into his mind began when his impatience reached its peak. He hurried to Gaige's workshop in hopes of finding her working, but she was not. He groaned and searched around. Maybe she finished and left it out, but nothing. Frustrated, he grabbed a screwdriver and shoved it into his coat. If she were going to kidnap his gun then he would kidnap her tool(s). "More for us" He was going to be patient now, but he would need a reminder to come back. Leaving the empty workshop Xavier knew what must be done. The young man leaned on his cane as he returned back to his domain. He sat in the center of the room and crossed his legs, closing his eyes. "More for us" Xavier inhaled and held, exhaled and waited. "More.."

Xavier's room melted away, blending into a singular existence. The pigment sea around him turned a murkey brown-black, pooling together, his world becoming one. Light pushed from under Xavier through the dark, scattering itself in cubic formations. The numbers multiplied until Xavier was comfortably on the edge of a geometric hive. "...for Us." As he expected, his memories were altered. This was a usual event so Xavier knew the signs: Squares smaller than others, edges broken or chipped, damage of any kind, hollow cubes.

His walk was relatively three steps per square. Countless squares passed under his footsteps until his weight found a faulty memory. The cube crumbled under him and he was plunged deep into its light. Once he landed on a flat surface, Xavier's memory rebuilt the scene. He was in the ballroom dancing to a waltz. His partner... That was the fault. It was evidently woman, shorter than him. When the memory of Xavier spun her around her long hair flew out in a circle around her. Platinum blonde almost..
Xavier collapsed the memory, destroying it completely and freeing up a little more space.

He repeated the process for all damaged memory cubes. He hated having pointless half memories that usually were false, but he was unaware he was removing the love of his life, his mental stability, Selene, from his mind brick by brick and scene by scene. After his memory bank was cleaned up, his left his mind and returned back to awareness within his room. The emergency siren was blaring, not Xavier's cause so not his problem. He started to make himself a meal, but after sticking his hands in his pockets he was picked by a weird sharp metal. It was Gaige's screwdriver and he had almost forgot. Chuckling at his good work reminding himself for the future he tossed it up and caught it, making his way to wait in Gaige's workshop

Dante'
Dante' sniffs and wipesthe tears from his face. He looks up at Umeko after hearing her say "She killed herself." He looks back at Rhea as a tear feel from his eye yet again. "Rhea why??" To think Rhea was so depress and broken to take her own life was not a complete surprise for Dante'. He lifts the body up carrying her over to her bed, to lay her down. He holds his hand over the wound in her head and begins to create water. The water covers the wound, healing the wound in her head. Dante' then looks towards Umeko. "Well since you know just about everything, tell do you at least know who was the one that stabbed the crystal in her head." Dante' forced a straight face even though he's eyes were still red and a bit watered. Noivian Noivian

Desmond
Desmond nodded as Selena answered his question. "Hmm alright just wondering." He said. He looks around looking for a weapon to use just as Selena does. He finds two sharp rocks large enough to be used as daggers. "Alright got it. Oh and one more thing, why haven't you brought enough in here before??" He asked as he looks around preparing himself. Light Light

Umeko was at a crossroads now. She could probably lie and say she did it, but that would contradict her motives for telling them all that it was a suicide. On the other hand, she could say the Reaper did it, and start a massive manhunt for the elusive being. On a third hand, she could come out completely honest with the group and state her suspicions. The third hand seemed like the best hand at the moment, however it could greatly backfire on her, should things not play out properly here. "The Reaper did it. I have reason to believe the Reaper is one of us here, but in the future, coming back to the past somehow. Our main question is who, and what is up with the crystals they're using." Umeko watched Finnegan take the crystal, slightly upset because she wanted the crystal, but let it slide. "The reason why isn't that hard, though. She did this probably thinking it would better us, just like she did everything else. Rhea is a mother at heart, and will do what she thinks is best for her children, whether her children agree or not."

The Elder The Elder

Last edited:
Ries
The courtyard was just as she had remembered it, except for one particular detail; there was a certain tension in the air that Ries knew wasn't there before. Whether or not it was just a product of her overactive, tired imagination, she was unsure, but it quickened her haste toward the castle all the same. She gave one last glance toward the gathering crowd behind her. None of them seemed to have noticed her arrival yet.
So much for a warm homecoming.
---
As Ries got closer and closer to her destination, the atmosphere seemed to grow heavier. Upon reaching the castle's main courtyard, Ries took a moment to catch her breath and take another look toward the massive castle walls. How could a place that she had seen so many times before, and remembered so fondly now look so foreboding?
Steeling her nerves, Ries marches forward and reaches out for the door, only for it suddenly swing away from her grip, opened by one Finnegan Brown.
The grim look on his face and the matching tone of his words were all that Ries needed to confirm her suspicions: something had happened, and she was far too late to stop it.
Now all she could do was brace herself for the ensuing gut-punch.
As she watched Brown set off the emergency alarm, Ries curiosity finally peaked, and she breaks the intense silence between them, asking with a grave seriousness,
"Finnegan, what's going on? Where is Miss Rhea?"
---
Totorokoro Totorokoro

Death
Letavis had been up all night, keeping himself busy by contemplating yesterday's events. While not requiring sleep or rest was a definite advantage, it made for very boring nights. He gracefully ignored the blaring sirens, as if they were nonexistent, and took another sip of tea. Then, a rather meek knock on the door finally caught his attention. Gently putting the teacup down on the saucer, he got up from his seat and walked over to the door. Opening it, he saw a familiar face holding a tray of food.

It was the girl who ran into the dining hall, screaming about some stonemason and Rhea. He recognised the latter, and he sensed her death on the island. Why or how this had happened, he wasn't sure, but he doubted anyone on the island was capable of killing a full-fledged Titan. However, he refrained from mentioning this to the girl before him, as it would be poor manners. Perhaps he could bring it up with their leader. "Good morning to you, miss. If I may ask, why have you come to our temporary living quarters?" He greeted Elias, referring to her as miss as he did not know her name.

Totorokoro Totorokoro

Kia
Another day, another opportunity to torment others. Kia was still upset at the failed attempt to murder turn Rhea into a mermaid. At least she got to see her sobbing miserably on the ground. It had a certain artistic beauty to it; a mighty Titan, and consort to Cronus, lowered to such a pathetic state. She shuddered at the wonderful memory. Hearing the alarms, she quickly got ready for the day ahead. Then, she proceeded to jump out the window of her room on the second floor after getting dressed, wanting to both save time and practice a little. Training was a fun way to accidentally use to much strength.

She rolled once she made it to the ground, minimising damage, before getting up and making her way to the courtyard. Then, a second alarm began to blare throughout the island. Once she arrived at her destination, she saw Fig and... Someone else. The other girl was oddly familiar, yet she could not put her finger on it. After briefly interrogating her brain, she finally remembered who it was: Rice Aspider. "Fig, Rice. When will the training begin?" She asked, not yet aware that it was only going to be a fun/deadly little game of CTF.

Totorokoro Totorokoro King Crimson King Crimson

FINNEGAN BROWN

Finnegan froze when he saw the state Rhea was in. He could smell the faint traces of gunpowder in the room, but that was definitely not what caused her death. A stake to the head seemed unbelievable too. Umeko had claimed that she had killed herself- that would have been the most logical explanation, but it was obviously not with the crystal stake and Rhea did not stab herself in the head. Someone must have gotten to her before they had arrived and altered everything.

He picked up the supposed weapon and gripped it tightly. He didn't feel that antagonized, however. His mind was busy elsewhere. If he did fall, he'd end up sending another bout of nightmares all over the island and Finnegan doubted that this time, it would stay an illusion.

If she really killed herself, then there isn't much we can do. Rhea was after all, the mother of the Gods and Goddesses, and Finnegan knew that she couldn't really die unless she was forgotten and left to fade away. If she killed herself, Rhea had just shed her mortal shell. But why?

Finnegan scratched his chin, If the reason was a bunch of teens, or the fact that she was blaming herself for whatever happened, that's just an insufficient reason to "die." Rhea did take on some damage, Finnegan wondered if all of it drove her to stab herself. If and when she ever regenerated, she'd be alright again. If however she didn't come back, he could always check in the Underworld. He wondered what Gaia thought of this, with Rhea gone, she might have less control over the demigods. What would this mean for them? Was she behind it?

Finnegan walked to where Dante held Rhea. She did look at peace. "I'll go inform everyone else," He said solemnly before walking out of the room. On his way back to the courtyard, Finnegan was surprised to bump into Ries Aspida, the daughter of Ajax. "Hey," He said, slowing down a little. The sting of having to tell someone who just got back was not something enjoyable. Finnegan could deal well with death, but he knew that there were many who didn't.

"You may want to sit down for a moment," He said, dragging her back to the courtyard with him without another word. Once he got there, Finnegan set out an emergency alarm- calling everyone to assemble at the courtyard immediately.

Noivian Noivian The Elder The Elder King Crimson King Crimson @EveryoneElse
Demon stared at the gun after they left. He put it in his holster and started walking to where the alarm was sounding. He knew what it would be about. He didn't know what was wrong with Japan. A little bit of him wanted to go to see just because he was curios but he decided not to. He had no clue why he shouldn't trust Finn but he would keep an eye out. He knew him but not really they never really talked. The only person he actually talked to was the reaper. That bothered him. He could also see the he trusted that person more then most of his so called comrades.

He eventually made it to Finn and waited for the bad news. He knew what happened but he wouldn't say a word. He didn't want unnecessary backlash. The only thing that went through his head was that he needed to get stronger fast and thanks to the Reaper he knew how. How wondered about Japan. He rembered their grin. He'd never really seen them grin but he had a feeling they didn't do it often. "What's wrong?" He asked hoping to get a quick answer.

Gaige was still there working on everything. She had the bow finished and the case that belonged to Jayden she was seconds away from cracking it open like a walnut when Finn came out. She listened while she worked. All she needed was one more interesting and the mysteries of the box were hers. "What's wrong Finn you look sad. Like more so then usual." Lists of projects went through her mind.

ELIAS SACHETS

"Good morning to you, miss. If I may ask, why have you come to our temporary living quarters?" The leader of the four inquired. "Good morning. I thought you'd all like some breakfast," Elias said, lifting up the tray with a shy smile on her face. "Um, I hope you like blueberry pancakes," She squeaked.

A second siren blared through the air. "Ah... I should probably get going," She said, handing the tray to him before stepping away from the porch. "I hope you have a good d-OOF!" Elias lost her footing and tripped on the small step, falling to the ground with an unceremonious thud.

Verdas Verdas

FINNEGAN BROWN

The repetitive questions of curiosity should have bothered Finnegan, but it didn't. He should have felt nervous or crestfallen to deliver the news, but he just... wasn't. He knew that he should be saddened by the death of Rhea, but he felt as numb as ever. Maybe it didn't hit him yet, or maybe the constant association with death hardened him.

The Alpha waited for a few minutes till his peers gathered at the courtyard. "You may all want to sit down for this," He started, "It is with deep regret that I break the news to you all, but... Rhea is no longer alive." Finnegan paused for it to sink in. He didn't tell them his suspicions, or how she might have done it herself. Whoever saw Rhea when she died went to the lengths of making it look like a murder. He understood why though, it protected them. If Rhea killed herself for the sake of her children, she would only make them feel guilty of her own death. If she killed herself because of her weakness as a mortal, that could send out the message that she did not trust her children to protect her. In any case, a suicide never sent out a good message.

"I can't tell you all for sure what happened yet." He gripped the stake tighter, "But Rhea was like a mother to us all. And I'd like to give her a proper send off." He said, his voice softer.

@EveryoneInTheCourtyard

Ruina
Recovering upon hearing Blue's words, Ruina looked up at him and smiled cheerfully. While it regained it's former vibrancy and cheer, it would be nigh impossible to tell whether or not she was hiding something behind her smile. "Mm. Sorry about that, Blue! I was just..." She paused, putting a finger on her chin and tilting her head to the side as she tried to find the word. "Reminiscing?" She finally said, a bit uncertainly. She didn't like complicated words like this, and neither did she like the complicated emotions she'd been feeling lately.

The second alarm served to remind her that she needed to get ready. It seemed to be urgent, and going back to her house would take too much time. "Ah! We're gonna be late! I can take a shower here, right?" She asked Blue for confirmation. Her clothes - or rather, her dress - was a bit ruffled up from yesterday, and her power's effects were only the icing on the cake. Trish's efforts had, unfortunately, gone to waste, as nothing was bound to last for long with her.

Light Light

Ries
Ries had tried her best to brace for the bad news she knew was coming. She had her shield raised, poised to receive the blow, but even then, with all of her preparation, Brown's words still cut clean through, piercing her shield and into her heart like a cruel knife. She stared at the stake in Finnegan's hand, still wet with the stains of her caretaker's blood, then looked down at the floor, her mind dazed, her body trembling from head to toe, her hands balling into bleached-white fists that threatened to crush the horn in her hand. Her resolve was shaken, her head swimming with regretful thoughts of what she could have done differently, what she could have done to save the closest thing she had to a mother.
Everyone Everyone

ELIAS SACHETS

"Good morning to you, miss. If I may ask, why have you come to our temporary living quarters?" The leader of the four inquired. "Good morning. I thought you'd all like some breakfast," Elias said, lifting up the tray with a shy smile on her face. "Um, I hope you like blueberry pancakes," She squeaked.

A second siren blared through the air. "Ah... I should probably get going," She said, handing the tray to him before stepping away from the porch. "I hope you have a good d-OOF!" Elias lost her footing and tripped on the small step, falling to the ground with an unceremonious thud.

Verdas Verdas

FINNEGAN BROWN

The repetitive questions of curiosity should have bothered Finnegan, but it didn't. He should have felt nervous or crestfallen to deliver the news, but he just... wasn't. He knew that he should be saddened by the death of Rhea, but he felt as numb as ever. Maybe it didn't hit him yet, or maybe the constant association with death hardened him.

The Alpha waited for a few minutes till his peers gathered at the courtyard. "You may all want to sit down for this," He started, "It is with deep regret that I break the news to you all, but... Rhea is no longer alive." Finnegan paused for it to sink in. He didn't tell them his suspicions, or how she might have done it herself. Whoever saw Rhea when she died went to the lengths of making it look like a murder. He understood why though, it protected them. If Rhea killed herself for the sake of her children, she would only make them feel guilty of her own death. If she killed herself because of her weakness as a mortal, that could send out the message that she did not trust her children to protect her. In any case, a suicide never sent out a good message.

"I can't tell you all for sure what happened yet." He gripped the stake tighter, "But Rhea was like a mother to us all. And I'd like to give her a proper send off." He said, his voice softer.

@EveryoneInTheCourtyard
Demon looked at the object in his hand. "Yeah the Reaper killed her. That's their signature. I'm assuming she was pinned to the ground or something with that in her head. They did it to the giant Polybotes and took his divinity they probably saw that Rhea was weak and killed her as easy pray. We should have had someone guarding her and keeping her company through these tough times. But with the mood the way it is I assume that the game is cancelled for another day. But we need to get stronger I suggest budding up and training together or going for those divine forms that we all know of but are all to busy with our thumbs up our asses to go for them. If we do we should go for. Fia the only monster born and work up but that's just my opinion combined with my low rank so it's up to the pride of the alpha. Will you finally take advice or lash back like you did with Selene." He glared at him waiting for his response.

FINNEGAN BROWN

Finnegan looked at Demon as he gave his reasoning and opinion. I never meant to lash out at Selene. I only wished to strengthen you all in the area many of you are weak in, he wanted to say. "My reasoning was never to have you all slack off. I only wanted what's best for everyone. If combat training is what you wish, that is what you shall do." Finnegan said. By this time, he had gripped the stake tight enough for it to pierce into his palm, but he paid the pain no heed. "I understand that this is a tough blow on all of us, some more than others. But we need to move forward. There is a war approaching and Rhea wanted us to stop it from happening."

He wasn't sure what exactly Gaia and Rhea really wanted. But he knew for sure that it wasn't peace and tranquility. Well, at least where Gaia was concerned.

"The pride of the Alpha depends on the success of every member in his pack, not just in how well he leads them."

Skaggon Skaggon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back