• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Burns

• Mentioned

Umeko, Docks people

Docks

Xavier rode the wave of euphoria and the spiral of the globe until his conscious could settle. Once he was sure he could stand let alone walk properly. Stick his hand through the loop for more security, Xavier used the cane as a necessary crutch to join the others. Things seemed to be... normal. Besides the incoming threat, of course. "Fighting them at the power you're at right now would lead to your deaths. Which is exactly why I'm here, to ensure that your deaths don't happen. You're not strong enough individually and you're not wrong enough as a team since you all can't synergize. Regardless of that, I offer two suggestions for you all. The first is me fighting by your side to ensure that you survive and win this. The second is avoiding conflict entirely and escaping through a portal with me. I'll let you decide among yourselves. You have about a minute before they reach the docks."

"I vote we flee,"

Xavier too pondered the circumstances. Truthfully, he felt that their time was too limited for discussion and debate. There weren't many of them gathered at the docks to defend the city as is, therefore the responsibility fell to the highest ranking official, Umeko. "Not to be that guy to pull cards but we just do not have time. Our current group leader has spoken, Helper," Xavier gestured to the reaper's form. "Will you help us flee? I can't fight well, but I can stay by the portal to mask it for everyone else to catch up if you can hold it open that long. The loud sounds and bright lights that brought us should still be attracting the stragglers."

Gage looked at the Reaper then to Desmond. "Mana is safe." She then turned to the group. "I vote we fight and not run like little butch letting our home fall to the titans if they wants to help then there more reason to stay." She knew mana would be safe. She built her lab to be a bunker from the Olympian's although she doubted it was strong enough to hold them back. "Anways how are we suposed to get divine forms if we always run away from a tough foe."

Last edited by a moderator:
Desmond
After the Reaper's proposal Desmond played many battle scenarios though his mind and each scenario, whether if it was with the Reaper's help or without, there were always casualties. Casualties that were too many for comfort. Desmond sighed knowing the truth dispute how much he wanted to admit it. He looks over at Gaige and places a hand on her shoulder. "We're leaving Gaige. If we fight we'll only suffer more casualties. Don't think of it as running, but as a tactical retreat. We're not strong enough to fight them off...not yet at least. I'm hoping under a new form of leadership we can and will get stronger. Then we'll be strong enough to protect Mana and never have to run away again. " He wasn't referring to Umeko when he mentioned a new leader but someone else. Someone more qualified, someone like the strongest of the kid. He then removes his hand and looks at the Reaper. "When we leave where will go??" Light Light Skaggon Skaggon

Last edited:

• Mentioned

Elizabeth

The Core

• Mentioned

Kristov

The Core

The heat was immeasurable. It were as if the more he thought about it, the more he was compressed to the intense blinding light that surrounded him. But Kristov pressed forward. He wouldn't be stopped, couldn't be trapped. Each step was beyond agony. Ignoring the fact he was so disoriented by the inescapable bright white or the tintinnabulous nature that came with it, and the protest of his muscles to even lift his leg off the ground let alone step forward, Kristov couldn't explain how his clothes weren't on fire. But as he pressed forward, time lost to him, his skin's regenerative durability finally reached a high enough temperature at rest to set his garments ablaze. But neither figurative or literal fires could burn hotter than Kristov's indomitable will and resolve to find Mon-Elizabeth. She was the only one that could explain all of... This. As his garments burned away he felt almost blessed. The flames on his flesh were much much cooler than the environment itself. Once they fell off the blessing rapidly turned into a curse. Facter than he could register the difference in temperature had to be accounted for giving Kristov no choice but to pay the tax. His flesh actually boiled, but thanks to his regenerative abilities he adapted, healed, and he continued to suffer in his quest.

More than eternity passed, at least most of it, and by now Kristov could run. He couldn't tell how fast but it didn't matter because at least he had the mobility to run. And now the heat exhaustion felt more like a warm workout than broiled in an oven. He noticed he was getting cooler and cooler.. Something wasn't right. He knew that had to be wrong. Even if he was physically able to withstand, he shouldn't feel cooler and.. lighter. Kristov stopped running and turned back. He finally had direction. There was some sort of design. It only made sense she would be where its most hot, not most cold; where its gravity is most intense and condensing, not releasing and losing its hold. Thats not how stars worked.
"Bingo."

Another eternity later and Kristov was still nowhere, but he was getting back to the burning, eye stinging, muscle aching scrunity.

Trudging forward, Kristov found it almost impossible to run now. The weight he felt was almost unbearable. He had to take a break after every step to allow his body to replenish and be strong enough to step again. After long enough, who knew how many steps, it was like he was depleting his energy supply just to move forward. But he wouldn't quit. His muscles literally ripped apart under the gravity and strain, but he pressed still.

A womanly figure could hardly be made out in the distance. Her hair long and flowing, refracting the light into a cascade of colors
. "Mon.... Eliz..abeth.." Kristov could hardly speak. He felt so tired again, another break, continue.

Mon-Elizabeth could hardly breathe. But inside of here she didn't need to breathe. She was weightless, her body glistening and shining brightly. Colors both classified and new sparkled off of her. She couldn't tell if she were clothed or not. The light covered her like a shell. She also couldn't move, why would she need to? She was within the center of her core being purified. Too much corruption flowed through Elizabeth, too many uncontrolled emotions.

Elizabeth could feel something familiar slowly making its way to her. It took hours before it was in sight and then some as it climbed closer and closer. She wasn't afraid, there was no room for fear her. She was only prepared. Countless more hours until she could make ouy who it was. Kristov... 'How did he get in here? I must have dragged him in here by accident.... He made it too the core..'

"El...iz..abeth!"

Mon-Elizabeth gasped at his voice, the strenuous pull the realm had on his voice box. "Do you know what the speed of light is, Kristov?"

"3.0x10^8 meters.. per second," Kristov groaned out in agony.

"Wrong." Elizabeth could only stare at him from her phosphorescent prison. "It's-"

"299,792,458 meters per second, my apologies, your highness"

"Exactly... Not to prolong your death, Im just impressed... The conditions you're experiencing... The heat, the pressure, they're all intensifying by the speed of light, per second... the fact you can even see me or hear me.. that you could even find the center of the core, where the intensify again squares as you come closer and closer is all phenomenal, Kristov.. Your brain is fast enough to calculate the math.."

Kristov stiffled a laugh. That was insane with a capital A. And She just floated in the center of this hell like she belonged here. Well, she did. Kristov still pushed forward, he wasn't there yet. Watching him step to her, Elizabeth was pained by his effort. She had trapped him here, and his select Olympian blood wouldn't let him die. He would suffer and all she could do was watch.
If he thought walking was bad enough he should have tried lifting his arms sooner. He could barely get them from his side, to his shoulders, or above his head to reach for her. His arms were shaking so much and each movement felt like his forearms, biceps, and more muscles were ripping apart. He didnt lower them, he let them bleed internally and the blood heal them. Over time his arms became more and more steady. "Kristov..." "Shut up... And help us.. gods... Escape!"
Kristov's grip twisted Elizabeth's hand, nearly crushing her much more squishy bones. He was much stronger than he could handle and in here he couldn't properly anticipate his strength, but Elizabeth didn't mind for she felt almost nothing, a pinch if. "Okay," She replied. "Okay... Lets go.." Elizabeth had been hiding from herself long enough. She had to reap what she sowed eventually. And watching Kristov suffer... Her other hand grabbed his free one and she descended to his plane of her core. The shell of light around her covered Kristov too. His hair a cascade of rainbow lights, his skin colors he couldnt have imagined. Elizabeth closed her eyes and the two magnified bright enough to blend into the realm of pure light, then the two were gone- freed from the core of stars.

Ries
"Whether I'm leading the charge against our enemy or covering for our retreat, I'll support whatever decision we make. I can put firm trust in Umeko and Desmond's judgement on these matters." Ries interjects. Her eyes had been warily searching the sea for any sign of the enemy, but now they fell on the Reaper, cold and hardened with distrust.
"...But I can't say that I hold as much faith in our 'mysterious benefactor', their timing is incredibly suspicious. How do we know that if we flee into the portal, we won't find hundreds of enemy soldiers waiting for us on the other side or that if we choose to fight, that they will not turn to stab us in our backs? How do we know that they aren't the ones that led them here in the first place!?"
Her eyes narrow further, as she threateningly growls, in a low, accusative tone, "...How do we know that all of this isn't just your way of 'finishing what you started', monster?"

Light Light The Elder The Elder Skaggon Skaggon DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Noivian Noivian

The Reaper
Laughter emits from the shadows encasing the Reaper, it seems like they were amused by Ries's response. They ignored everyone else and turned to Ries, clapping their hands. "You're right, I did kill Rhea after all." They began to pace around glancing at everyone at a time. "I killed her where she sat, just for divinity I didn't even need. That being said you all are still out of luck and without me you'll die by their hands or be captured and tortured. You can either fight me and enact your petty vengeance or force yourselves to cooperate with me. Without cooperation...no...without me you'll all die. Make your choice." The Reaper turned back to Ries, waiting patiently as the enemy grew near. ( King Crimson King Crimson Skaggon Skaggon DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Baconhands Baconhands Totorokoro Totorokoro Noivian Noivian The Elder The Elder )

"We will fight, but not now, not when we don't even have our full forces, and certainly not when we aren't ready," Umeko responded curtly to Gaige. "This is our home, I know, but it is not safe anymore. Not when there are enemies encroaching on our doorstep. The longer we stay, the more danger we're in." When Ries spoke, Umeko turned to her. "It is not wise to doubt our only ally and only chance of escape. If the Reaper leads us into a trap, I doubt it can be worse than staying and facing an army of titans. We're in a loose-loose situation either way, and I'm going with the option that's more likely to turn in our favor." Umeko didn't bother contesting the Reaper's claims to murdering Rhea, but did turn to the shadowy figure. "Regardless, you know my choice."

Yuki wanted to say something, but he couldn't think of a sound argument. Sure, he had been training and adapting to his new body, but that was all for a day or two. Besides, he didn't even know if training did anything for him physically, as opposed to mentally. He'd have to ask Gaige about that some day. Despite his will to stay and fight, and his newfound hate for running away, Yuki knew deep down he wouldn't be able to take a single titan on in a fight. Especially not the one that caused him to loose most of his body like this. Though... the idea of a rematch did sound nice. Perhaps when he was stronger.

Light Light King Crimson King Crimson Skaggon Skaggon

The Reaper
The Reaper gazed back at Umeko for a moment but turned to the third but largest ship upon the dock. "Get on that ship, I'll transport the entire ship to a safe haven I know, I'll hold off the titans while you pack all necessities." The third ship was a large cruise ship that had several rooms, a ball pit, a pool, kitchen, training facility, and a human-size statue of Gaea. "Once you've gotten everything on the ship...Yuki, I want you to drop a shuriken into the water." How they knew Yuki had shuriken on him, they didn't explain. "For now I'll take divine form and fend them off. Before that I'll grant someone I can trust here with a blessing." The Reaper begins to expel the aura of Nike and extends their arm towards Umeko. The blessing of victory envelops Umeko. Directly after this, Poseidon's trident appears within the Reaper's hands and the waves begin to churn. Without another word, the Reaper falls into the water and once they do so a storm begins to form on massive proportions. A hurricane immediately takes form over the water but the storm leaves the ship untouched as well as the land. The water begins to glow light blue and the earth begins to quake, identifying the time the Reaper took divine form under water. ( Noivian Noivian )

Ries
The reaper's words caused a hot rage to boil up within Ries, which she scarcely hid behind a murderous glare and bleached-white, trembling fists. What stung more than the callous confession to Rhea's murder, was the truth behind the reaper's words; they were over a barrel, and had no choice but to blindly follow the reaper's lead. With no counter to the Reaper's and Umeko's argument, Ries stands down, only responding with a frustrated growl.
---
Once the reaper departs, Ries turns to Umeko and with a hint of venom in her voice, coldly states,
"As I said before: I won't go against the wills of the group. If we wish to flee, I will flee alongside you. I will not, however, put my blind faith in someone who murdered one of our own, nor would I call them "ally". For our sake, I hope you are right to trust them."
---
With that, Ries marches back to her home in the village, quickly gathers what little she needs for travel, then returns to the dock and waits for the rest of her siblings to gather.
Gazing down at the churning sea where the reaper now lurked, Ries quietly seethes beneath her breath,
"This. Isn't. Over."

Light Light Noivian Noivian DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Skaggon Skaggon The Elder The Elder

FINNEGAN BROWN

Tch! Not enough, Finnegan growled as he raised more warriors from the dead. This would definitely not be enough to match the Titans, but it would help distract them. Finnegan was atop the castle, surveying the waters for the incoming attack. He didn't go to the other demigods, who debated between fleeing and fighting. Fleeing was the only choice they had, but they needed time. Finnegan knew how some of them would wish to stay behind and fight, but that would undoubtedly lead to their deaths. No, they needed to escape. Roast whined softly beside him, sensing his master's worry.

The Reaper would probably be able to handle it on his own, but Finnegan could help buy more time. Even if the Reaper didn't need it.

In addition the warriors that he had summoned, Finnegan knew it would require much more to hold the enemies back. He transformed his dagger into a scythe, using the tip of the blade to make a cut into his palm, "Arae, Ceuthonymus, Eurynomos, I call upon thy spirits. Lead your forces under my command," Finnegan chanted in Greek. Moments later, the ground around him shook as the daemons of the underworld rose. Rotting corpses and angry shades followed soon after. None of them paused for even a second and made their way towards the Titans, for Finnegan's every wish would become their command without him expressing it verbally.

The Arae screeched loudly, wailing in the air. These female spirits of the underworld were daemons of curses, those placed by the dead upon the ones guilty of killing them. They were intangible, carrying out the will of the curses they represented. It wouldn't take long to know how many lives the Titans and their army had taken. The Arae swarmed around them, screeching into their minds every curse ever placed upon their filthy heads. Taunting them, toying with them, threatening to take away everything that belonged to them. When a member of the troop staggered, an Arae would place her attack, ending his life in the cruelest ways he or she deserved.

Ceuthonymus, the mysterious spirit of the underworld was a daemon even Finnegan knew little about. The only thing that might have helped him in this case, was that the spirit he called upon was said to be none other than Iapetus. By summoning Ceuthonymus, Finnegan figured that it would weaken the Titan since his own spirit was no longer whole. He prayed his assumption would be right.

Eurynomus wouldn't be of much help killing, since he was a daemon who feasted upon the flesh of dead beings. Much like a vulture. But he would help with the clean up.

Finnegan knelt down, muttering another silent command, 'Spirits of the underworld, lend me your power.' They consented to the command. Finnegan felt the dark power seep through him. "Cerberus, come." He ordered. No longer was there a puppy by his side. It grew, and grew, till it towered far above him. His tail was replaced with that of a serpent, and his teeth could easily tear through most things. Each head roared a resounding roar, filled with anger and vengeance. The Hell Hound poised, ready to attack.

"Steady boy," Finnegan murmured, mounting the beast. He glanced as everyone boarded the ship, praying that every last one of them would.

"We need to take as long as demi-humanely possible."

Jayden "Shachath" Fuertissimo
Jayden was slowly waking up from a nice rest after training for days, he knew he needed to get stronger but also figured there was a time to push yourself and a time to rest. Though he was still fueled by the fire lit in his heart, Jayden stood up and stretched out his aches and pains to loosen up. He took off his shirt which was decently worn by time and training, when he disrobed it revealed his rank symbol tattoo on his back slightly covering the dozens of burn scars that marked it.

Jayden then took a deep breathe and focused on the disease and sickness in the air and area around, he could feel it moving, every last cell and focused on controlling them. He closed his eyes and took another deep breathe and felt the sickness fill his lungs, but rather than harm him, it became a part of him, it felt as if it was bonding with him. As he exhaled slowly and a thick green fog began to flow out of his mouth, he opened his eyes and smiled knowing that his days of hard training finally showed results.

Feeling parched Jayden went over to the pool of water and cupped his hands and drank the tainted water, soon after he felt a slight pain in his chest which slowly spread to his stump. Soon he began to feel a phantom pain of where his arm used to be, Jayden took a deep breath and held it in. It wasn't long before the pain subsided, when it did Jayden could feel the disease from the water invigorating him, Jayden exhaled a miasma of death and disease causing every living thing in its path to writhe in pain before being reduced to dust.

Tired from recent events Jayden decided to rest for a moment, in this time of rest he thought about how long it had been since he has seen the others. This made him think about how far he has come in his training, Jayden decided it was time to rejoin everyone and see how much they've grown as well. But before he left he wanted a souvenir to remember his time training so he grabbed a loose bit of stone from the wall and fashioned himself a new pick out of it, after he finished Jayden made his way out of the cave, when he got to the exit the warm sunlight sent shivers down his spine.

Jayden had been in the darkness for so long he had almost forgotten what the sun's light felt like. He cracked his neck and knuckles to relieve the stress in them, he turn back towards the cave and knew he was no longer the same person he was when he first entered. Jayden then pulled out screech and took out all of the bullets and fired a blank at the cave, using the sound generated from the blank to send a giant concussive wave of sound at the cave causing it to become unstable and crumble in on itself, watching his former home be destroyed by his own hands made it clear that there was no going back now. So he walked away leaving everything he was behind and heading towards what he can rise to become.

25194_1_640px.jpg

Attachments

• 25194_1_640px.jpg
    25194_1_640px.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 0

Kristov Text.jpg

Tagging:

• Mentioned

Elizabeth, Invasion

Training Grounds

Text Liz.jpg

Tagging:

• Mentioned

Kristov, Invasion

Training Grounds

d00a45f41266da42e544ca40663778d8.jpg

Tagging:

• Mentioned

Everyone

Docks

Hacking and respiratory palpitations were not the welcome Kristov expected. "Just breathe deeply. Let it out. You're going to be fine, you just need to let out the sulfur monoxide. Its attempting to bond and create disulfur dioxide or sulfur trioxide, both very bad for your lungs."
'I'm happy you can be so calm watching me choke out a lung.' Kristov couldn't speak his thoughts between coughs. He gripped his knees and just focused on breathing.

Once he had a grip and could breathe clearly, he cleared his throat spit out acidic taste in his mouth. But before he could speak, Elizabeth pushed him deeper into the forest, guiding him through the brush. She stopped and silently pointed through the trees. He followed her finger to see countless soldiers marching from the training grounds into the lake. It began to shine a light blue light through the water, a storm unlike anything they had seen was forming above the lake, raging, and the ground felt tremors from power.

"Something tells me this isn't a search party for us." Elizabeth just stared at the chaos, she whispered back after a few moments, "They caused this." "That group I saw before I left?" "They exposed us. They figured out how to get in, and now an army follows. I should have killed them when I had the chance.." Kristov could hear her teeth grinding from her anger. "Hey hey hey, settle down little red before you set our hide out ablaze." "Sorry," she replied, following a sigh.

Kristov knew better than try and console her, i.e dwell on the past. He surveyed the invasion more closely. It seemed the storm didn't harm a vessel at the docks. The boat smelled... sweet. Like.. warmed fudge. How on earth could he smell the boat? The aroma was intoxicating if nothing else. Elizabeth inhaled deeply and sighed happily, she must have noticed the ship too, "You're a genius." It seems they both had come to the same realization.

Mon-Elizabeth returned from internal restoration with no casualties and only one accidental capture. She would need to remove the stellar poisoning within Kristov. His body quickly rejected the gas he had accumulated from her core and tried to replace it with fresh oxygen. The longer he coughed the more she could smell the compounds taking to dangerous levels. But she trusted he would be fine since he handled and survived making it to the center of her core. While he readjusted, Elizabeth felt an unease sensation. They weren't very well hidden, but they weren't in anyone's sight either. She could see clearly there were waves of invaders just marching into the lake. Kristov regained his composure so Elizabeth moved them somewhere safer but where she could also keep watch. She found the perfect spot and showed Kristov what she saw. But now, the water was changing. It was glowing and causing a hurricane and earth quakes. They were taking the city by force.

Fury, literal heat radiated out of Elizabeth. All she could think about was foreseeing this when those damned Horse-Gods trounced into the city claiming 'peaceful dialogue.'
"Something tells me this isn't a search party for us." Kristov's words were almost lost to Elizabeth. She just stared mess she had left behind in horror. "They caused this."
"That group I saw before I left?" She wasn't listening. "They exposed us. They figured out how to get in, and now an army follows. I should have killed them when I had the chance.." So much rage was boiling within her that just capped off with disappointment. What could she have done? Persuaded the others to realize this is what would happen would people discover our location? "Hey hey hey, settle down little red before you set our hide out ablaze." He was right. She might start a fire. "Sorry," was all that she could say in response.

There were way too many enemies to deal with. Even with Kristov's new condition, water was still a challenge. They couldn't rush from behind, and they were cut off from everyone else. As Elizabeth surveyed and eliminated suicidal options a curious smell found her nose, chocolate. Where was it coming from? She looked around until it focused, a strange ship at the docks... unaffected by the storm. She smiled knowing the others could escape and that Xavier was leading them to their exit. "You're a genius"

So how were they supposed to make it their safely? Charge? Blue would be handy here, he could use her energy to reflect them and turn them invisible. The thought of letting Blue see her naked made her cringe. She had actually forgotten until now. That's how.

Elizabeth closed her eyes and invoked her stellar gift. She and Kristov started to shine dimly like aged light bulbs, but their bodies from the neck down were completely washed over in light. "I'm sorry to have to force you to learn something so out of your range," "It's fine. I just want to know where our weapons are actually." "There..." Elizabeth wasn't sure how to explain it properly. "Can you remember the feeling of being lighter than air? Let the light guide you, carry you." She slowly started to levitate above the ground. "That doesn't answer my question..." He was getting it, roughly, but floating off the ground. She started to go higher. He had to hurry before someone noticed their little lights. He was staring at his hands, he could remember seeing the little white speck on his palms he thought was nothing but is now just a little brighter than his body suit. Kristov looked at her and squinted half understanding. She nodded then darted her eyes to the sky- back to him as if asking if he were ready. The two reaffirmed before pushing up with the light suits and arcing across the sky like shooting stars

Xavier couldn't listen to them really decide between leaving or staying. Logic and reason must have had their invites lost in the mail. Xavier sighed and looked at the ship through the hole of the snake head. He inhaled then blew through the hole. The eyes twinkled, marking the boat with a secretive smell. It would only be noticed by those that have lived within the city. A sweet milk chocolate sent because everyone loved chocolate. The boat would just permeate this smell to lure the city members to it. Once they saw it, the sight would confirm their suspicions by enhancing more, letting them know it is safe, but important. With that, he rushed away back to his room. He would need his playing cards for this trip, for sure.

Xavier hurried back and onto the docks. As he was going on the boat itself something in the sky caught his eye. Two shiny lights that shouldn't be. Maybe he should make a wish. 'I wish for immeasurable power.'

He raised his cane and squinted through the hole, following the shooting stars. Soon he saw, shit they were headed straight for him. What had he done? He'd gotten his wish. Xavier ran to the end of the docks as the stars came and jumped off to embrace them. He was caught by them, arm by arm, and with extra weight Elizabeth and Kristov found it easier to slow down. She did more than him to keep them all from crashing into the ground, but otherwise they made it, and with a soft landing no less. "That... was... AWESOME! We HAVE to do that again!" "Lets go." Elizabeth ran to the boat with Kristov and Xavier following close behind her.

With the death of Rhea, Fia's mentality fell into that of an isolationist - she retreated away from the scrutiny and eyes of her peers, nothing felt more like than that than her home... her den. Memories of when the white-furred wolf was first brought here flashed back to her; the uncertainty, the distrust, the animal like nature she'd still embraced. Rhea had been the one to bring her into the world and mindset that she was currently in: there were very few people Fia trusted explicitly, now the most important one was dead.
As she locked herself away, she ended up finding herself in a peculiarity. Fia wanted to feel angry, wanted to attack the person that had done this (the scent of gunpowder was easy enough to find and follow), and yet she couldn't find in herself the energy to feel angry. No; what she wanted to do more than anything was hunt again. Easy prey, unsuspecting prey, the sort of prey that wouldn't act until it was definitely far too late and the sort that she could see the betrayal and fear in their eyes as she tore away at them. The thought process paused; she took a glance up, looking into a mirror. Her eyes widened after a moment studying herself - she was grinning. It was a slight grin, but a grin none the less. She shook the thoughts from her head, the grin disappearing with them. They returned not a second later.
Do you belong with them at the Fia? Or are they like the others?
Humans were tricky to understand. They always had been.
Caution... may be the best course. There are some whom we can rely on. Some show consistency and thus predictability... the more spontaneous ones must be kept at a distance...
Eventually Fia sighed, only now aware of the time that had passed as a mental debate roared in her head. She stood up, glancing outside: it was night time. And there was a tornado. And the sea was a light blue. And the land beneath her feet began to quake. A slow, creeping fear began to fester in her mind. Her expression went from one of annoyance to one of surprise and confusion. She grabbed her purple hoodie and dashed to the docks, to find a scene of chaos with very little visual answers other than one - people were getting onto a boat.

(Posted finally. Hi. It's not my best work, but hopefully it'll get Fia back into the action. My posting schedule's finally returning to normal, with only one more exam left in the year! Woo!)

The Grave Mistake
Several hundred feet underneath the ocean surface fought the Reaper and other titans on the ocean floor. The only light source in the dark and murky depths were Iapetus and Hyperion's silver and gold glow. The Reaper stood before Iapetus, Hyperion, Oceanus, and their army with a trident in hand. It seemed like their army was being afflicted by some force, and by the Reaper's experience and knowledge pertaining to the other kids, this was Finnegan's work. While the army was occupied, it seemed like the three titan generals were just fine. Except for Iapetus, who seemed slightly weaker than before.

The Reaper rapidly moves towards the three, not needing to run since they could just float through the water. Oceanus seems to have this same blessing with water since they do the exact same, moving towards the Reaper at an even slower pace though. Oceanus had a bull's head, a human torso, and a serpents lower body. With this amount of speed he had, he should be easy to eliminate despite his build. Once within reach, the Reaper thrusts the trident in the face of Oceanus, ready to strike down the first titan general. What the Reaper didn't but should have expected was the fact that Oceanus was
much faster than he let on. In fact, Oceanus seemed faster than the Reaper in water, proving it by dodging the trident a second before impact. Oceanus coiled around the trident and the Reaper's right arm like a snake around a staff. This hindered the Reaper's ability to move their arm and pulled their attention away from the other titans foolishly. Iapetus had extended his spear to reach the Reaper but instead of trying to pierce them, Hyperion was holding on to the tip to cross the distance between them faster. Using the spear as a means to be pulled places faster, that meant there was inertia in play. Iapetus stopped the spear abruptly and Hyperion let go, still being flung in the Reaper's direction. Due to their divinity the drag water had was reduced drastically. Hyperion proved this by bringing back his arm almost as fast as he could on land, covering his left arm with golden light, and finally clothes-lined the Reaper. With a rough grunt, Hyperion thrusts his arm forward to blow the Reaper back with explosive light, causing them to tumble back upon the ocean floor.

The Reaper picks them-self up immediately, swallowing down the pain from that last attack. Oceanus was still wrapped around their sword arm and putting to much focus on the titan proved to be a mistake. The Reaper could blow him and the other titans apart by unleashing other divine forms and using a higher level of power, but the risk of hurting the other kids would be high. Breaking the Reaper's distracted train of thought came Hyperion with another light punch. The Reaper dashes to the left to escape the attack, watching as rock and water were thrown about from the blow hitting the ground. The Reaper raises their free hand and sends an arc of water towards Hyperion for an uppercut, blasting the titan back. While the titan hurtled through the water, he fired beams of light at the Reaper every time they came into his sight mid-tumble. Left, right, above, underneath to the left, and moving back were all the movements taken by the Reaper to dodge these beams. With rock and mud being thrown up, it was even harder to see anything in the already murky ocean floor. The Reaper had the ability to see through water with this divine form but now they were just as blind as anyone else would be. The glow of the titans weren't even visible anymore. Oceanus uncoiled himself and wrapped his body around the Reaper's entire torso next, holding their arms to their body now. "BROTHERS!" Oceanus's voice carried through the water, being a titan of the sea manipulating his voice in water was nothing. Something the Reaper had very little practice in.

Seconds the Reaper trying to free their arms from their body passed. Then from the murky darkness came an extended spear...shrouded in heavenly light. The Reaper dodged to the left but was still hit since they didn't have much time to react. The spear pierced right through the top of their right lung. The spear began to shrink, pulling the Reaper back with it. The Reaper roared out in pain but the sound didn't travel throughout the water. Once close enough, Hyperion grabs them by the head and slams them into the ocean-floor, indenting the rock. "You couldn't possibly think that you could defeat us with this meager power. You seem to have the divinity of Poseidon, yes, but you can't even use it to it's full extent. Don't tell me you're holding back, I would hate for you to die a foolish death. Actually...I would love nothing more than that." Oceanus begins crushing the Reaper's rib cage after this sentence, breaking ribs each second. The Reaper could barely let out their voice of protest since their face was buried in the mud. He was right, they had to use actual power if they intended to win the fight but the risks...the risks were too great. 'Why would that matter? Why do their lives matter if you'll just go back in time anyways. If you mess up, just forget about the timeline. Have fun, kill them yourself if you'd like. What matters is the next timeline, not the failed one.' A voice in their head began speaking to them, this voice was nothing more than their conscious...a conscious that they couldn't listen to no matter how tempting it was. "No." Was what the Reaper wanted to say back to the voice but mistakenly said it out loud. Their voice didn't carry so their lips mouthed the words.

Iapetus seemed to still be struggling with whatever was ailing him but he was keeping up in the fight. "It seems like this fool still has fight left in them." Oceanus releases the Reaper and coils once around the Reaper's right arm. Iapetus grabs both ends of Oceanus and pulls, hard. Iapetus pulled so hard circulation was stopping in the Reaper's arm. "Brother...will you do the honor?" Iapetus gestured towards Hyperion, only to receive a smile back. "Of course." Hyperion stomped on the Reaper's head and took a firm grip of their right arm, pulling and twisting as hard as he could. At first the Reaper felt their arm dislocate but then they felt it tear off completely. "One more thing, everything I touched is blessed by my light. Once touched I can plant a small bomb of light that's set to detonate. Like so." Oceanus let go of the Reaper as they were finally tossed to the side, no longer entertaining to the titans. The Reaper drifted off in the water, bleeding out and barely breathing as the titan army floated up the island wall to breach the surface. That's exactly when the Reaper's neck, head, and removed arm floating beside them blew up in intense light. The Reaper was now burned and partially blown apart, barely holding on due to regenerative ability. 'Ah...look, they're all going to die again since you couldn't make a decision. You should have fought back and killed those titans...sure some of the kids would have died but at least all of them wouldn't die. I have an idea for you...something that may work this time. Bring them back.' The Reaper's eyes lazily locked on to a hallucination floating above them, this hallucination was them-self staring right back at them speaking these words. 'Bring them back to the beginning of the war. This has never been done before, perhaps there will be a different outcome. Perhaps they will survive.'

Their image was now gone. The only thing they had left was searing pain and a new path to embark on. Their divinity suddenly changed from that of Poseidon to Demon's own. Their symbol, depicting their rank glowed and caused the other's symbols to glow as well. The Reaper focused hard on the others, using the symbol to grab on to their existence. Once finished, the Reaper reaches back in time, searching for a direct time and place when the war was first beginning 15 years ago. Once this location was found, both the Reaper and the others found themselves fully healed and flying through a winding tunnel of red light. Through this tunnel, the others could see memories and timelines floating around them like pictures in a frame. There was one reset timeline that had a girl named Jen, another with a boy named Ollie. One had a situation in which Blue was taunting a male named Alexios right before a mission. These people no longer existed within the group since they were altered and rejected timelines but they still happened nonetheless. At the end of their travel through this tunnel, they all hit a blinding white portal. Once they hit it, they could find themselves standing at the base of Mount. Olympus, within it's forest. Humans seemed to be hiking in the area since this was a tourist attraction. The Reaper was still shrouded in darkness even during the fight. They were all still 17 and still had their progress in power. "I know this is abrupt, but this was the only thing I could think of. Welcome to 2002, a month before the war and the apocalypse." ( Baconhands Baconhands Totorokoro Totorokoro Noivian Noivian Skaggon Skaggon DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Verdas Verdas King Crimson King Crimson AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath The Elder The Elder Alecto Alecto )

Last edited:
Demon
Demon was pissed an out the groups decision to run. When their home was threatened like that they would rather just say ok take it. He wasn't going to leave without a fight. He looked down at the ocean. He knew he couldn't fight down there he wasn't like shark boy. He didn't care as he went to dive into the ocean to help. However the moment he touched water he was sent back through time. He could feEl the flow going backwards as so many things became clear to him. New methods to use. He looked to the Reaper. "I should have fought with you ability to breath or not." Light Light

Alone atop the castle, a new ruler has been crowned. Aluminum twisted into a simple tiara, a gift from Stella, was all Vernuhal needed to pronounce the underground city hers. Fireworks were shot in the air to celebrate the city's new queen, so she thought. "I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle! IIII'M QUEEN OF THE CAAA-" Vernuhal's excitement was cut short mid twirl by a violent earthquake...

Recovering from a painful face plant, she looked over the edge to see a rampaging storm brewing. There seemed to be an incursion upon her soil! Her subjects were under attack! Vernuhal could not stand for this, she would not stand for it. She rose her arms above her, the soil and vegetation fed her pests. A buzzing, thick black cloud almost loud enough to rival the storm was waving over the city. She pointed forward and the swarm of insects flew into the chaos. Many dove into the water giving their lives to pollute and taint the lake infested with troops. Countless diseases plagued the water. The black of sickness hid well with the black of darkness. Diseases mutated together, reproducing and dying, growing stronger and stronger to combat the titans' resistance. While the kids and the Reaper fled, Vernuhal defended her home.

• Mentioned

Invasion, City Members, Reaper

Mount. Olympus

• Mentioned

City Members, Reaper

Mount Olympus

"Excuse me Jen, I was just looking for something..." "Anytime.. I mean it..." "Jen's snake's didn't bite me." "Well that's.... good, I'm glad that worked out for you... how do you feel about that?" Memories, timelines that Kristov had forgotten were open to the entire group. Memories they had forgotten were accessible to him. A chuckle rippled seeing Ollie again, Jen's best friend.

At the base of Mount Olympus.
"I know this is abrupt, but this was the only thing I could think of. Welcome to 2007, a month before the war and the apocalypse." Kristov was surprised by the Reaper's abilities. "Time travel? Thats sickening..." Kristov looked around at the people. He hadn't seen other people in so long... The memories of himself would want to kill them. But now.. He was curious to meet them.

Mon-Elizabeth had known there were others.. She could sense a familiarity that was gone. And seeing them again confirmed the suspicions in the back of her mind that things were being... Predestined. Mon-Elizabeth had to agree with Kristov, the travel back in time was disturbing at best. If this was before the war, many of them weren't born yet, right? What would happen if they interacted with their parent on accident? There was so much more to consider. As Beta she needed to keep that from happening.

Elizabeth floated a foot above the ground just so that the group could see her. "Everyone, we must stay together. Do not interact with anything or anyone. You could erase yourself from existence."

Xavier scoffed at Elizabeth's demands. His stomach was upset from the trip and it effected his abilities. To those not divine, a rotten stench was filling the forest quickly. So rancid no sane mortal would want to be around. "What's the big deal? We now have yeeeears to train and reclaim our home when the day comes again," Xavier turned to the Reaper, "Or, we have a month to prevent an apocalyptic war that wipes out life as we know it?"

Without any warning, and more annoyingly without any answers to what had been going on, Fia was suddenly thrust into some kind of tunnel of red light. She noticed, as she glanced about, feeling weightless, memories floating around her - those of when she was young, when she used to be with her family. When her father bit her. When she met them...
Before any more memories came to the fore, the red tunnel (a white portal) emerged, forcing Fia to shield her eyes. Moments later, she was standing in a forest. She looked around; olive trees, oak trees. She looked up to see the peak of a mountain - a profound sense, akin to something like deja vu, filled her mind for a second. She noticed the rest of the group were with her.
Fia's eyes darted to the Reaper; the familiar stench of gunpowder hung around him.
"Would any of you mind telling me who this is? Or why we're suddenly here? Or what the hell that tornado was?" Yellow eyes glared at Blue, "Who'd you fuck this time to cause such a bloody disaster?"
Light Light @all_the_people

FINNEGAN BROWN

Finnegan gawked in shock at his surroundings. There were actual people roaming around him, enjoying their hikes. Whatever happened to the apocalyptic scene and the Titans and everything? "What the actual fuck..." He mumbled, bewildered. He couldn't remember the last time he saw people- well apart from a handful of demigods. Well, he couldn't remember anything at all about the past.

His mind hurt from being pulled through time. He passed by memories of his past- most of them which made no sense to him at all. There were too many blank spaces in between, leaving him even more confused. Those WERE my memories right... I'm- was that my past? His eyebrows furrowed as he tried his hardest to remember, but alas. Nevermind...

"I know this is abrupt, but this was the only thing I could think of. Welcome to 2002, a month before the war and the apocalypse." The Reaper said. "Heh," Finnegan scoffed as he looked around, still taking it all in.

"Everyone, we must stay together. Do not interact with anything or anyone. You could erase yourself from existence."
"What's the big deal? We now have yeeeears to train and reclaim our home when the day comes again," He eyed Xavier, wondering if the guy had a brain, "Or, we have a month to prevent an apocalyptic war that wipes out life as we know it?"

Luckily, it seemed as though he did.

"We're back in time..." he mused. And according to the reaper's calculations, they had one month before the world ended. He could very well walk away from all of this and spend that time doing things he actually wished he could've done. One month wasn't very long, but Finnegan could live like a normal person for at least that long. He could leave the reaper in charge, get away from all of this, rent a nice house, forget about keeping his guard up for the next fight. Hell! He could go on a solo road trip and get lost in some random forest, and find peace for all he cared about. But he knew that if he left them now, he'd be abandoning their cause.

Their cause was Gaia's cause, and he didn't mind abandoning it at all. He hated her for what she was trying to do, and if this was his chance at washing his hands off of that responsibility, he would've gladly taken it up. Finnegan took a step away from everyone and gazed at the humans, going about their lives peacefully with no clue that all of this could very well be over soon. They had no defense what-so-ever. Not a single one of them could stand up to the Olympians, the Titans, or the monsters.

I have to do the stupid thing don't I...

Finnegan turned around and looked at the group. 17+1 demigods. Alone, there was no way that they could be humanity's last stand. He looked at the reaper, "I know that you have a plan in mind, but hear me out." He started as he looked at everyone, "If we're back in time, then that means that there's a high chance that we are not the last demigods left on Earth. There'll be plenty of others, who could help us stop the war. But our enemies aren't our equals. There's no way that we can go up against anyone in that war. No matter how strong we get, the enemy's stronger. Sure, we could take a couple of them out with no trouble, but they'll be back. If any of us die, we won't. And if the factions do go to war, you know what happens then... Our only strategy right now would be to side with one of the factions and convince them to stop the war before it even happens."

"That's what I think anyway," He said, resting his case. If everything worked out, Finnegan would be indebted to the Reaper- after all, he might have just saved mankind.

Light Light @EveryoneElse

The Reaper
"It doesn't matter anymore Demon, we're in the time before the fight anyways. Thanks for the offer though. It's like you've never changed at all." The Reaper whispers that last sentence to them-self. "Don't worry about wiping out your existence, the war happened two years after you were born so right now you'd all be 2. Though...about that, the you of this timeline is already gone. They no longer exist since you took their place. This world...it constantly tries to fix any errors that occur within it. It's a veil that the divine keep up to make sure the mortals stay ignorant. That veil will last until the war breaks out. We appear to mortals as regular humans but in reality we're divine. Anything non-mortal that we do will be covered up. Like summoning a hellhound, it'll look like a regular dog to a mortal. Mortal perception with this veil goes hand in hand with spacial law. If the hellhound is large, of course they'd bump into mortals on the street and knock over lamps. Maybe the hell-hound accidentally stomps on the mortal, crushing them to death. If this occurred in a city, then mortals within the area would have seen a t.v. fall out of a window and crush that mortal instead of a hellhound. If it's on a farm...a tree. If its in bare-flat land, then a broken off airplane piece. The deity in charge of this veil is in charge of dreams and perception, Hypnos. For example." The Reaper pulls out a gun and fires at the nearest mortal, allowing the bullet to blow open their skull. Other mortals rush over to the scene, screaming about a swift but powerful bear attack that led to the mortal being bludgeoned. "Now you may be wondering how these illusions make sense. Time and perception aren't the same and will never be but they do work hand in hand if they want to. When I shot the man, the illusion of the bear appeared but a bear can't appear out of nowhere, it would have to be seen approaching the mortal beforehand, which couldn't have happened since Hypnos has no way of seeing me shoot the mortal before he could conjure up an illusion. Though with the help of Chronus, Hypnos is allowed to place that illusion of the bear approaching seconds before in the mortals head. Basically Chronus allows Hypnos to throw illusions into and alter the mortals past to keep up the veil. This situation, Hypnos threw a bear approaching into their past memories to make sense of the attack timing perfectly with my random attack. In the long run, the bear attack isn't real no matter how real it will be physically to them and historically to them. No matter how powerful or how real it may seem, an illusion is nothing more than an illusion. Which is why when the war breaks out, all the things the veil hid will become clear to mortals. Do you know what that means? In the war, the divine didn't kill off humanity, humanity ended itself with it's inability to cope with reality. Once they found out gods were real, feuds broke out, nukes were used, blood was shed. Though....none of you remember that, which is why it was easy for Rhea to tell you that the divine killed off humanity."

"You're all correct, we should stop the war before it happens but that doesn't mean we have to take a factions side to do it. Don't you understand, Finnegan? They will fight, no matter what occurs. We can't choose a side so we have no choice but to depend on ourselves. The best course of action that we can take right now, is becoming the strongest faction and ruling over the others. Xavier, Demon, it's crucial that we slay your parents and have you take their place. We need you two to keep up the veil before the end of this month comes around. The rest of you, you need to slay your parents as well. So you can become the new generation of Olympians and end the war before it begins on your own royal decree. Stopping it as a small mercenary force never worked, trust me, I've watched you attempt it 6,203 times now. This is the first time I've attempted this, so I have hope for this. You don't have to take my plan but I strongly recommend you do. Taking your parents place and upholding a new world without war, should be a good option." The Reaper looks towards Fia, sighing at her yelling at Blue, as she always did. "Who I am is none of your concern for now. As unbelievable as it may seem Blue didn't do anything...at least not in this timeline. Now, I must ask, will you all join me in saving humanity?" There was a lot the Reaper was hiding, like who among themselves was behind all this and the fact that they wanted to say join me in saving yourselves. Though for now, they'd have to make due with this little amount of progress. 'If they gain power and the scepter of the universe from Zeus, then they may be strong enough to survive...it. I think...I think they might all survive this time. If only....If only we weren't stuck in this situation in the first place...because of you.' The Reaper thought to themselves and only briefly, glared at Umeko. ( Totorokoro Totorokoro Noivian Noivian DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Skaggon Skaggon King Crimson King Crimson Baconhands Baconhands The Elder The Elder Verdas Verdas Alecto Alecto AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath )

Ries
Ries had been intently watching the sea, tensely waiting for something to breach the surface and lash out at them. She eventually noticed the water being stained dark with blood, and the unnatural bubbling of something rising from the depths. Instinctively, she raised her shield in expectation of an enemy attack, but to her surprise, she was what instead greeted by the tattered remains of the reaper.
Fearfully, she grit her teeth, realizing that their enemies were far more powerful than advertised, and were now close enough to destroy their chocolate-scented escort to safety, and them along with it.
Just as she had began to consider throwing her own life away in a bid to buy a few more precious seconds for the others to escape, she noticed the
familiar rune glowing from beneath her chest, as well as the odd sparks dancing around on her armor, something that she had learned prior as a sign that it was trying to counteract to some form of magic. The dreadful notion that she was too late to act, and was about to die by way of a violent, magic-based explosion took over her, and she shut her eyes tight, waiting for the painful agony of death. It would never come.
Instead, she was greeted by a strange weightlessness and a blinding, red light that permeated her eyelids.
Daring to peek at what could be her impending demise, Ries cautiously reopened her eyes, and found herself drifting through time and space, surrounded by that which has been, that which will be and that which was never meant to be.

She stared with a stunned awe at moments and memories of herself and her comrades. She saw their greatest victories, their greatest defeats. Times when they were joyful, and times when they were in mourning. She saw memories of herself crying, laughing, shouting, blushing, charging, retreating, living and dying. She saw her last moments with Rhea and for a brief second, she thought she could see Rhea, alone in her room, with a trembling dagger clutched near her heart.
Before she could see what became of her caretaker, the light of the tunnel's exit blinded her, and then unceremoniously deposited her onto the ground.
---
She landed in a daze, still digesting what she had seen and what she was about to see, before the reaper's introduction brought her back to reality. She was still far from trustful of the reaper's intentions, and the visions of Rhea's last moments, as well as the implications that Rhea, and by extension, Gaia, had lied to them about humanity's fate stirred up some feelings of hostility.
Unfortunately for her, as well as the rest of the group, they were even more at the reaper's mercy than they were before, stuck in a moment in time moments before a great catastrophe would come to claim them. But at the very least, she could perhaps pry one bit of important information from the reaper in her position.

"You speak of grand schemes to save humanity, but considering that you murdered another innocent for no other reason but to prove a point, I'm not entirely convinced that you hold humans in much regard or that you have the humans' interests in mind. What is it that you get from helping us? What is it that you're really after?"
Light Light Totorokoro Totorokoro Noivian Noivian DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Skaggon Skaggon Baconhands Baconhands The Elder The Elder Verdas Verdas Alecto Alecto AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath

Selene
Selene listens to everything the Reaper had to say and watched their example be made of the human. Selene had a lot of questions herself but she decided against asking them, since it could lead to unwanted strife. For now they needed to focus on bigger things, like how they would defeat their parents and the Olympians, where they would be staying at, and who would truly be the next king or queen of this set of Olympians. "Ries, we're in no position right now to ask such questions. It is a valid question indeed but we have bigger things to handle at the moment. Biting at the hand that's feeding us can come later. I doubt they'd answer your question anyways." Selene had her umbrella floating over her head with a spell. Along with the shade from the trees, Selene was comfortably hidden from the sunlight. "Everyone! I think we need to decide on which divine parent to attack first and exactly where we'll be staying for now." ( Totorokoro Totorokoro King Crimson King Crimson Skaggon Skaggon DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Verdas Verdas Alecto Alecto Baconhands Baconhands The Elder The Elder Noivian Noivian AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath )

Fia's eyes darted to the newcomer; he'd responded quicker than Blue. He claimed that she shouldn't concern herself with who she was - apparently this was the his way of earning people's trust. She felt her eyes narrow into a glare; this was all about saving humanity. Fia mentally scoffed: humanity was always fighting with itself. Human history, from what she'd read, was based primarily based around war, innovation was based around war. All humans knew to do well was fight among themselves. An idea ran through the wolf's mind; she could run away... if this wasn't her war to fight, if this was a fight for humanity, then why did she have to be involved?
She was brought back to reality when Selene spoke. When she was finished, Fia interjected, "Shelter would be good. It depends on where we're comfortable staying... personally, I'd want to stretch my legs at night time and rather not be shot while being mistaken for some sort of rabid dog. Somewhere remote would be nice..." then she muttered wistfully, "Somewhere with some deer, something to run after."
Totorokoro Totorokoro King Crimson King Crimson Skaggon Skaggon DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Verdas Verdas Alecto Alecto Light Light The Elder The Elder Noivian Noivian AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath

Selene
Selene was behind Fia's idea as well but in the end it was up to Finnegan. The girl glides over to Fia, lightly tapping her shoulder so she could whisper in her ear. "I get the whole not wanting to be shot thing but aren't you actually a rabid dog?" Selene was merely joking and she gave off a smirk to prove it. "Well Finnegan what do you think we're doing? When it comes to everything that's been said by both myself and the erm...stranger. Will you be taking the suggestions of others this time around or will I have to leave to do my own thing once more?" Was Selene still a bit tickled over what happened before? Yes, yes she was. ( Baconhands Baconhands Totorokoro Totorokoro )

Demon liston ed but said nothing. His parent was far to strong for them to kill. He doubted if even he could kill him at his strongest. He remembered every detail of the time travel. Every thing he felt. It was like his recall but bigger and not as focused. Maybe one day he would try it but now there were more important things to do. "We need to find shelter. Selene isnt at her best at day time. And I would rather ine of our heavy hitter's not be exposed like this. Let's go somewhere. Finn you're leader we'll follow you." He mumbled under his breath. "For now." This group was everything he didn't want to be. Now we're running with our tails between our legs. "We need training. We have to stop running at some point. Our team work is lacking."

Gaige looked for Mana. She was hidden and safe but now they might have abandoned her. She looked around at the group looking for her. She threw thames case at the Apollo boy. She lost interest once she figured it out. Right now all she cared about was her little girl. "Has anyone seen Mana?" She directed it to the group and hoped that the Reaper got her as well.

FINNEGAN BROWN

Finnegan repressed his emotions, but it was increasingly difficult to keep himself from spreading his aura with every passing minute. When the Reaper shot at an innocent human to merely prove his point, his blood began to boil over. He stayed silent, looking at the other demigods and gauging their own reactions. Selene's words did little to help calm him down. "-Will you be taking the suggestions of others this time around or will I have to leave to do my own thing once more?"

Finnegan needed to make up his mind. Would he listen and lead the others into a war so that they could slaughter their parents and be the strongest faction? Or would he try to convince them otherwise? Whatever he thought of, he knew what he really wanted. He made up his mind in that instant and sighed.

"First off, I'm really not convinced with you shooting an innocent person to prove your stupid point," He started, eyeing the reaper with somewhat cold eyes, "I understand your logic, but there's a gaping hole in it. You only seem to be concerned with becoming the strongest faction and ruling over the others. I'm not interested in slaughtering Gods in the name of upholding peace." He said bluntly, "And to answer your question Selene, do whatever the fuck you want. Because as of now, I want nothing to do with his mess. I quit."

Finnegan whirled around without another word and walked off into the crowd. This was it- no one would come asking for him to reconsider and he didn't expect otherwise. Like his father, Hades, Finnegan showed little interest these feuds. I lost one parent who I have no idea about, I'm not interested in murdering the other one. He thought to himself, Not that we're close in the first place.

Baconhands Baconhands King Crimson King Crimson Skaggon Skaggon DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Verdas Verdas Alecto Alecto Light Light The Elder The Elder Noivian Noivian AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath

Users who are viewing this thread

Back