• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Burns

Umeko was at a crossroads now. She could probably lie and say she did it, but that would contradict her motives for telling them all that it was a suicide. On the other hand, she could say the Reaper did it, and start a massive manhunt for the elusive being. On a third hand, she could come out completely honest with the group and state her suspicions. The third hand seemed like the best hand at the moment, however it could greatly backfire on her, should things not play out properly here. "The Reaper did it. I have reason to believe the Reaper is one of us here, but in the future, coming back to the past somehow. Our main question is who, and what is up with the crystals they're using." Umeko watched Finnegan take the crystal, slightly upset because she wanted the crystal, but let it slide. "The reason why isn't that hard, though. She did this probably thinking it would better us, just like she did everything else. Rhea is a mother at heart, and will do what she thinks is best for her children, whether her children agree or not."

The Elder The Elder
Dante'
Dante' didn't much like the name that came out of her mouth, nor the words the followed afterwards. Dante' could basically speak for everyone here when he says the Reaper is a complete and utter mystery, and the fact that he could be one of us from the future is highly surprising. Dante' sighs and sits in the chair within Rhea's room. He sat there just looking at Rhea's body pretty much tuning out Umeko. Memories of him and Rhea were passing through Dante's head as if he's reliving them. He stands and walks towards the door. "I'll leave her with you. I need some air." Dante' left rhea's room and walked down towards the courtyard. He saw a few of his comrades standing outside. He stops and looks at Finnegan. "I take it you already told them." He said to them. "If y'all want to see her she's in her room with Umeko." Dante' said softly before walking off towards his home. Along the way he started to pass Selena's house. He stopped in his tracks and stood there. "I guess I should tell her what happened. Better now then later." Dante' walks towards the door and knocks. He didn't hear a response and proceed to open it and stepping inside. To his surprise he ended up in someplace else. Light Light Totorokoro Totorokoro @courtyard people

The Astral Plane
Selene looks back at Dante once he enters the Astral plane she gives him a small smile as well. "It seems like you've decided to join us in training as well now haven't you, Dante?" She looks towards the Astral guardian that slowly walks towards them. "I'd explain the rules to you right now but that would take a bit of time. Just don't touch anything or let anything touch you!"

The astral guardian raises it's hand in Selene's direction. A wave of red energy moves towards her with the width of a piece of paper. She rolls out of the way and continues charging towards it. The guardian begins moving it's crooked fingers to form odd shapes. It was moving swiftly but let after images, making it look like thousands of spider legs moving about. A mass of red energy appears above the guardian, moving erratically like it's fingers. Suddenly, red blades, arrows, rocks, cubes, saucers, cones, and hands began to rocket out of the mass of energy. They went to hit the three at speeds of 30 mph. Selene dodges to the side, evading a cone moving in for her head. She end up tumbling to the ground and slides down a few stairs. Rock and red energy were flying throughout the air, blinding her vision slightly. "DESMOND, DANTE. COME ON!"

Selene barely notices a cube coming her way and throws her piece of rock at it. Upon contact the cube explodes in red energy knocking Selene back down the stairs along with more rock tumbling around the place. Though something strange happened. This explosion stopped pushing things away and drew things back in pulling the three of them towards a small red dot. This red dot seemed to amass rock and red energy around it. Selene found a grounded boulder and clung onto it for dear life. Since her life was in danger at the moment. "DESMOND. DANTE!" She stretches out her right hand to grab Desmond's since he was coming first. She grabs him and pulls him towards the boulder to get his own grip, doing the same for Dante. The guardian and it's initial energy cluster is dragged towards this red dot. Once all that mass was combined it began to morph into even more red energy. It stopped pulling on the three and began displaying odd things. It seemed like a draconic face was bursting out the bubbling cluster of red energy but kept getting pulled back. A wing nearly popped out next...then a draconic leg. Darkness from the atmosphere began surrounding this red energy as well. Selene had never seen this happen before. Maybe it was because there were three intruders there would have to be enough power to cancel it out. The orb of energy sinks into the ground and leaves zero trace of it being there any longer, complete silence is all that was left.

IMG_1381.JPG

That was until a dragon made out of darkness and red energy burst out of the ground, knocking the three off of the stairs and back toward its base. This dragon stares at them with a low growl, only to release a terrifying roar that made their very souls feel like it was dying. "I-I've never seen this before...I don't understand but I'll stay if you two are still willing to fight. Just know that the odds of actually surviving are quite...grim now."

In the far distance within the Astral Plane, a man with silver hair and turquoise eyes floating on top of a cotton candy cloud raised an eyebrow. "Did someone just say my name? Grimm or Grim?" ( The Elder The Elder )

Desmond/Dante'
As Dante' stepped through the door, he was not prepared to come out in what he presumed to be the Astral Plane. He looks around and notices Selene and Desmond. "Training??? The hell you talking about woman??" He said walking towards them. "I didn't come here for..." Dante' then notices the giant being on top of the stairs. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?!?!" He yelled pointing at it. Desmond sighs with an eye roll as Dante' yells at the top of his lungs. "Well you nitwit, if you must know it's an Astral Guardian and it wants us to leave. Though I don't plan on it any time soon. Well not until our thirty minutes are up." Desmond said keeping his eye on the guardian. He grins as he sees the guardian moving. "Looks like its about to begin. Just as she said Dante', don't let anything touch you." Dante' was still a bit confused but he had at least a very very basic understanding. "Uhh okay I think understand." He reaches into his pocket and pulls out his fork sized trident that begins to grow. "Alright Dante' just think of it as tag. Don't let whatever trying to touch you touch you and you won't be 'it'." Dante' said to himself. Desmond rolls to the side as he dodges the arrows. He started to lose his footing on the stairs but quickly found it. "Dante' I can't believe you're comparing this life or death situation to a game of freaking tag!" Desmond yelled back at Dante'. As Dante' pushed forward a cube came towards him. Dante' quickly dives to his side dodging the cube. He gets back on his feet and starts inning up the stairs.

Both Dante' and Desmond maneuvered their way past the tumbling rocks. They held their own as things were being pushed away from the recent explosion, though as the effects changed and things were started being pulled in th struggled. Desmond dove towards Selene grabbing her hand with a tight grip. He looks over at Dante' who was also making his way over. Desmond held out his hand reaching for Dante's trident as he held it out towards him. Desmond pulled Dante' up towards the build as Selene did the same to him. They both grab hold for dear life, that is until all three of them were knocked off the stairs and down back towards the base. Desmond stood up and looks at Selene. "What the hell is that?" He asked her, and the response she gave em wasn't that reassuring either. Dante' was at a slight panic. "Grim...Grim I don't like grim! Do any of y'all have any smart ideas like ummmm leaving maybe?" Light Light

Blue
Blue looks towards Ruina and nods his head, giving her a small smile while doing so. "Yeah you can use my shower. I'm heading in first, join me if you want to." Blue heads into the shower and gets ready for the day. Once he's finished he gives Ruina a kiss wherever she may be and heads downstairs. "Lock the door when you leave. I'm going to pay everyone a visit!" Blue begins walking to the castle courtyard due to the alarm and gives his trademark grin. "Aaahhh it's totally not good to see you pieces of shit again today. What's with the sad look? Some sorry bitch die or somethin? If they did it may possibly be Finnegan's fault. Maybe Umeko since she's silent all the time, hell an invasion could come in and she'd give a rats ass." Blue looks around at everyone, chuckling a bit while doing so. "Oh look, it's the he-she!" Blue was speaking to Reis. "You never fail to look like a man, day by day. Anyways, I'm here to grace you all with my presence so how about we all stop being useless bitches and talk about how amazing I am?" ( Verdas Verdas Skaggon Skaggon Noivian Noivian Totorokoro Totorokoro King Crimson King Crimson Dont know who else is there )

Umeko
kanade-tachibana-angel-beats-kanade-tenshi-33559733-1366-768.jpg

• Tagging: Light Light

Mentioned

Yuki, Rhea, Blue

Castle Courtyard

Umeko flinched when Blue said her name. "Rhea is dead," she repeated, for perhaps the third time that day. Or maybe only the second. She shrunk deeper into herself, hearing her brother's pained cry. She watched him fall to the floor, and a lump sunk in her stomach, in her throat. She felt so bad, watching him in such distress. He had been the last to see Rhea whole, healthy. He must surely feel responsible. Umeko turned away, trying to restrain from crying. She didn't want to shun her brother, but she felt bad that such terrible things had befallen him...

Yuki stopped when he made it to the castle courtyard. What was this gathering about? He had ignored the prior siren, but the second one was too odd to pass up. He had arrived after the news, however, and was totally in the dark. "Rhea is dead," he heard Umeko say, and his heart all but stopped. Well, not really. Gaige would throw a fit if he died then and there. But he couldn't restrain the cry that tore itself from his throat. Sinking to his knees, Yuki felt as weak as he had when his stomach had gotten pierced. He ignored the fact that his polished chrome kneecaps were getting scuffed on the stones underneath. He ignored the sensors dully telling his brain that he made an impact with the ground. He ignored the odd way his new cooling fans whirred to life upon helping to process this emotional stress, on top of the physical stress of running about the island several times before arriving here. Bending forwards, he planted his mechanical palms into the ground. He had a new body now... he had lived... for Rhea to die? He would have gladly given his life to bring her back. A thought struck him - he could do just that. But Rhea wouldn't stand for it. She'd want him to live, and Yuki didn't want to put Gaige's craftsmanship to waist. He clenched his hands, feeling utterly powerless. Tears dripped from his eyes, dampening the ground underneath. Why Rhea? Why?

Yuki
597067-sh_go_makishima_large.jpg

• Tagging: None

Mentioned

Rhea, Umeko

Castle Courtyard​

Blue
Blue looks towards Ruina and nods his head, giving her a small smile while doing so. "Yeah you can use my shower. I'm heading in first, join me if you want to." Blue heads into the shower and gets ready for the day. Once he's finished he gives Ruina a kiss wherever she may be and heads downstairs. "Lock the door when you leave. I'm going to pay everyone a visit!" Blue begins walking to the castle courtyard due to the alarm and gives his trademark grin. "Aaahhh it's totally not good to see you pieces of shit again today. What's with the sad look? Some sorry bitch die or somethin? If they did it may possibly be Finnegan's fault. Maybe Umeko since she's silent all the time, hell an invasion could come in and she'd give a rats ass." Blue looks around at everyone, chuckling a bit while doing so. "Oh look, it's the he-she!" Blue was speaking to Reis. "You never fail to look like a man, day by day. Anyways, I'm here to grace you all with my presence so how about we all stop being useless bitches and talk about how amazing I am?" ( Verdas Verdas Skaggon Skaggon Noivian Noivian Totorokoro Totorokoro King Crimson King Crimson Dont know who else is there )
Demon looked at Blue. If it would have been different circumstances he would have shot him with his new gun. "Nice of your dumbass to show up. And yeah someone did die. I don't know if you care or not but it was Rhea. You know our caretaker. Any witty or dickish remark for that or did you just not care about her. Either way we need training and Finn wants us to train." He turned to Finn. "Look I know your the Alpha and we should all follow you but some people just need to be lead different. We're teenagers who think we know what we're doing. Some of the more mature just follow the leader others like to rebel like the teenagers they are. I'm not criticising your leadership just trying to help with tough situations like Selene."
Totorokoro Totorokoro
Gaige looked at blue when he came by. "What took you so long limp dick." She went back to the case. It took her some time but she finally managed to open it. The moment she did it almost exploded with guitars. She quickly closed it again before they could fly out. She was happy now she could study it and make things like it.

TRISH SACHETS

Trish raced up the stairwell, two steps at a time and didn't stop running until she reached Rhea's room. She had reached the courtyard just in time to hear the news, and didn't waste a single moment staying around. Instead, she went to check for herself. She burst through the door, praying that Finnegan, Umeko and everyone else was wrong. She hoped that they were possibly mistaken. But alas, her prayers were unanswered and her hopes were shattered. Trish stared at the lifeless body of Rhea, unable to process anything. She inched closer one step at a time, and felt herself fall. She fell to her knees and remained frozen for quite some time.

"Why..." She choked. Like with everyone else, Rhea had been a mother to her after she had found her and Elias. Rhea had been there for her when she came of age, found her true lineage on her father's side- or lack thereof; her first pregnancy scare. She had been so afraid back then, she didn't want to be a mother. Remembering the incident, Trish let out a chuckle, before bursting into laughter. She couldn't control the hysteria and before long, the laughs turned into soft wails. She hugged onto Rhea tightly, nuzzling her face into the still, lifeless chest of the corpse. "You're so cold," she noted with tears streaming down her face.

Trish gazed up at Rhea's peaceful face. Except for the burnt marks around her eyes. She regretted not being of any use earlier. Trish wasn't even in a state to tend to her. Even if she was sober, Trish doubted anyone would have let her help. What could she have done? She couldn't heal people's wounds. But never did she think Rhea would die. It was impossible. Her tears fell on Rhea's cold, pale skin. Trish hadn't noticed, but instead of doing nothing, the tears vanished the instant they hit her skin. She failed to notice the soft glow that took its place instead, only to dim down a moment later.

Trish wouldn't know, but Rhea's empty eye sockets were no longer empty. They held her beautiful eyes, devoid of the nasty burns that were inflicted upon them. Had she been alive, Rhea would have still been blind, but her eyes would still captivate anyone who saw into them. But she wasn't. Little did Trish know, that her tears held power. Sure, she might not have been able to heal, but Trish was capable of fixing any flaws.

"Rest in peace, Rhea." Trish whispered, kissing her forehead before letting go of her. Trish stood up, feeling as helpless as ever.

The Astral Plane
Selene looks at the dragon before them and was absolutely at a loss, this did not fit the criteria of Greek. This had to be from another world but how? That wouldn't make any sense now would it? "I'll think of a plan, especially after we see what it's capable of. For now, Dante stay behind it, I'll distract it since I take up the most attention. I did allow you two to come here after all in its eyes. Desmond I need you with me your physical strength will come in handy along with my own. Dante once you see a good opening I need you to pin its tail down to the ground with the sharpest and largest piece of rock you can. Desmond I'll keep it distracted and try to get it to swing on me. Once it's claw hits the ground, use that opportunity to pierce its claw down with the same type of rock. I want it stapled to the floor. If we can't beat it, we can detain it. Just be extremely careful, we don't know what it's capable of." Selene begins waving her arms and yells at the dragon. "Hey! I'm right here, I let us all in the Astral plane, we're all living beings but we totally want to stay!" The dragon immediately looked towards Selene in rage, floating towards her with its tail slithering on the ground. ( The Elder The Elder )

Blue
"Wow...someone actually died and it seems like Demon and Gaige are the only one with a sense of humor." Blue looks towards Gaige and gives her a small grin. "By the way I've been doing great Gaige, thank you for asking. I'm with Demon, I don't feel like moping around over old but young looking spilled milk." He was talking about Rhea with that comment. "So what you're saying is Umeko, you totally did know this was gonna happen, and you're just a bitch who let it happen. You probably knew Yuki would end up like this too. It's not like you care about that though." Blue shrugs and takes a seat upon the ground, resting his bow on his lap. "Anyhooples, it was either Rhea or Finnegan anyways, I guess Finnegan lives to see another day. What do we do now though, stand up and mourn fuck all or actually do shit with our lives? I'd say we go with option number two." ( Skaggon Skaggon Totorokoro Totorokoro Noivian Noivian Verdas Verdas King Crimson King Crimson )

FINNEGAN BROWN

Out of all the things Finnegan wished to do at that moment, he decided to be an adult and did the smart thing. He ignored Blue.
"Thank you for that Demon," Finn said. "Your words do ring true and I agree with them. If it's alright with you, I'll leave you in charge for the combat activities for a while... While I would like to train, as a son of Hades, I have to uphold tradition and give Rhea a proper send off," he said, turning around and walking back to the castle. "Or in words of the jester, mourn fuck all for an hour." He muttered loud enough for them to hear. Not that I'm capable of mourning though.

Finn would eventually join Demon and the others if they were going to train, but that was secondary right now.

((I won't go in depth, but Finnegan would be done with burying her in an hour.))

Skaggon Skaggon Light Light

Ruina
Once she got permission from Blue for the second time, Ruina quickly followed suit, joining Blue in the shower a few moments later. Numerous scars covered her body. Marks from the training she endured, and the battles she fought, both before and after she was brought here by Rhea. Once she was finished, she quickly got dressed, locking the door behind her as she left. She nearly broke the door in the process, but that was fine. Mason- her thoughts stopped in their tracks. Wasn't there someone who always fixed the mess she makes?

Unfortunately, there were more pressing matters to take care of at the moment, so she pushed these thoughts to the back of her head, just like she always does with her bad memories. She arrived at the courtyard just in time to see Blue having a friendly conversation with the others. She heard what Umeko said, but wasn't too interested. Her thoughts were preoccupied by the colour of the sky. It was a good day to be breaking things, besides other people's BDSM of course. She still felt a tinge of guilt about that. Still, she looked at Finny with expectant eyes. She hoped to be on the same team as Blue this time around. She would hate having to hit him after breaking his bed and nearly killing him the day before. Not to mention making his door a little less sturdy than before.

However, she finally noticed the gloomy atmosphere, and made her way to Yuki, who seemed hurt. She may not be as bright as Blue or Aurea, but it didn't take Socrates to figure it out. "It's okay, Yuki!" She began patting him on the head like the dog he was to comfort him. "I had to throw my family away when they got broken too. We can work together to dig a big garbage bin for Rhea to fit in!" She declared with a cheerful smile on her face. ( Light Light Noivian Noivian Totorokoro Totorokoro @fam)

Valeria
Valeria nodded in agreement to Alestria yet again, excitement boiling up inside her at the prospect of other people, especially those that could help them. Her beloved sister's next words reminded her of her hunger. She was so caught up by the strangeness of their current situation and the lack of memories, that she completely forgot about her empty stomach. How long has it been since they last ate? She felt like she hadn't eaten in days, so the fish sent her stomach grumbling in anticipation.

A fisting break with her sister sounded delightful. "Yeah. Let's go catch ourselves some food!" She half shouted, heading over to the pond in a hurry without considering how she should manage to do such a thing to begin with. The mysterious orb she had picked up was all but forgotten, left all alone in the darkness of her right pocket. ( Light Light )

Ries
"Finnegan!" Ries's voice suddenly calls out from behind the Alpha, as she breaks away from the crowd to catch up to him.
"...I do not mean to impose on your rituals, but before you lay Lady Rhea to rest, will you give me the privilege of seeing her one last time?"
With a heavy solemnity, she tightens her grip on the ugly bone in her hand and explains, "I have some business that I would to finish with her..."
With shame and guilt in equal measure in her eyes and in her voice, she lowly murmurs, "And I would...like to say my last goodbye to her. I promise I won't take long."
Totorokoro Totorokoro

Alestria
Alestria nods her head and begins looking around the pond, wondering how they could actually catch one of the fish, it wouldn't be easy. "Confusion. How are we getting the fish? I don't know if this can catch them." She points up to the hollow sphere floating above her head. "Interest. Did you receive any item when you washed up, it wouldn't be fair if I only did. It would help us catch fish...well...I hope it will. No pressure!" She gave Valeria a reassuring, bright eyed smile. ( Verdas Verdas )

Demon looked from him to the rest of the group. "Cool training time anyone not present with simply faIL to progress power wise it's up to the individual to train. You should raise individual skills since our group are kinda formed just before each mission. So Gauge do you have something like a super megaphone." Gaige tossed it to him. It was loud enough for every living being on the island could here it. "Hey I'm in charge of training show up pick a partner and we fight full extent we stop when you are almost dead or knocked out last team standing gets to lead the next mission and gets a rank up or two I guess. If you don't show up and your rank gets passed by the winner you derank with no complaining because you didn't defend your rank. That is all. Extra awards will be talked about for anyone who has a good idea after the exercise." He tossed it back to Gaige.

The celestial pure white that radiates within had exploded out of them collapsed and recollected. A more than neon surrounded, contained, and embellished all trace of darkness, figurative and not; shadows, ill will, and even the space between organs were all brightened, purified, cleansed. A womanly figure could hardly be made out in the now blinding differences in contrast. Her hair long and flowing, but the voice did not match. The light was ringing, deafening, numbing and tingling all at the same time, realized in comparison to the masculine rough voices. "You are a star, So burn Mon-Elizabeth... Burn!"

"Hey I'm in charge of training show up pick a partner and we fight full extent we stop when you are almost dead or knocked out last team standing gets to lead the next mission and gets a rank up or two I guess. If you don't show up and your rank gets passed by the winner you derank with no complaining because you didn't defend your rank. That is all. Extra awards will be talked about for anyone who has a good idea after the exercise." That voice, it was Demon on the intercom system.. Xavier wanted to wait for Gaige to return home, but he guessed risking losing a rank wasn't worth it. Xavier wasn't a rank worth fighting for, but he was in the dangerous reshuffle zone and risked being pushed... Thinking about it, having a lower rank makes Charles less of a threat, less responsible, and highly underestimated..... The silver haired devil's chuckle turned teary eyed cackle as he twirled his cane and considered the possibilities that came with being a commoner. The joy passed as he slowly realized he had no partner, and frankly no allies to be partners with. Rhea maybe, but she wouldn't participate- wouldn't train... He guessed Gaige would be paired too..... There weren't many people he would even want to train with for that matter. He could probably count them all on his fingertips. And thinking about it... They were probably all paired... "Ooooi lass.. This is gonna be a problem.. I could just go alone, but Demon said bring a partner... The last team standing. I can't be a team by myself. Weeeeell..... Teeeechnically... But I don't think you guys count, or if you do you count as part of me, so... Shit. Gods, I feel like this shouldn't have taken me by surprise like this. Ive been alone and isolated from them all for as long as possible. Thinking about it.. Defending my rank isn't worth it. If I get replaced, so be it. Shoot for the bottom, hide behind expectancy." Xavier itched his nose and flared like a bunny as he used the cane way too unnecessarily dramatic like for support. Once he finished his walking became more rhythmic and evenly weighted. Charles' subconscious guided him to the courtyard. Xavier would just explain to Demon he preferred to be alone than paired

The Astral Plane
Selene looks at the dragon before them and was absolutely at a loss, this did not fit the criteria of Greek. This had to be from another world but how? That wouldn't make any sense now would it? "I'll think of a plan, especially after we see what it's capable of. For now, Dante stay behind it, I'll distract it since I take up the most attention. I did allow you two to come here after all in its eyes. Desmond I need you with me your physical strength will come in handy along with my own. Dante once you see a good opening I need you to pin its tail down to the ground with the sharpest and largest piece of rock you can. Desmond I'll keep it distracted and try to get it to swing on me. Once it's claw hits the ground, use that opportunity to pierce its claw down with the same type of rock. I want it stapled to the floor. If we can't beat it, we can detain it. Just be extremely careful, we don't know what it's capable of." Selene begins waving her arms and yells at the dragon. "Hey! I'm right here, I let us all in the Astral plane, we're all living beings but we totally want to stay!" The dragon immediately looked towards Selene in rage, floating towards her with its tail slithering on the ground. ( The Elder The Elder )
Desmond looks at Dante' as he suggest that a good plan would be for them to leave, but Desmond wasn't feeling the same way. Neither of them were seriously injured and there was fire still fueling in his body. Fire that he uses to help him through tough situations. So as that fire continues to burn Desmond's not going anywhere. "Sorry Te' but we ain't leaving my friend. Selene's smart and is familiar with this place. She'll think of sum." Desmond looks at Selene. Dante' looks towards her and nods. "Alright Des." And right after that Selene spoke and with a potential plan no doubt. They both listened to the plan and by the time it was over, the fire in Desmond's heart burned brighter and Dante' was a bit more worried, though he'll comply without complaints. Desmond and Dante' nods "You got it!" They said in unison.

Once Selene grabs the dragon's attention Dante' flanked around it going towards it's backside with his trident in hand. Once behind him, the implants the trident into the ground and searchers for a good enough rock to use. "Alright there's gotta be a good one. A lot of em fell from the stairs earlier." As Dante' search Desmond looks around as well. The both find the perfect rock to use and now they're only waiting.

Valeria
With a little help from Alestria, Valeria finally remembered the strange orb she had picked when they awoke on the beach. "Oh yeah!" She quickly took it out and held it out in her palm for her sister to see. It was crystal clear, like the hollow object floating above Alestria, who knew how. The small, marble like object, didn't look nearly as remarkable. "Found this thing next to me on the beach. Dunno what it does though." She said, half thinking that it was just some random marble that had coincidentally washed up next to her.

She was tempted to just throw the useless thing away, but she was sure her genius of a sister would find at least some use for it. "Would be nice if we could trade this thing for a long rod..." She mumbled, strongly willing the seemingly useless marble to turn into one. The orb suddenly transformed into a black fishing rod after she unintentionally inserted her will into it, catching her by surprise and almost inciting her to spout a series of curses along the lines of 'motherf*cker,' before she remembered that she was with her sister.

Light Light

Ten Hour Time Skip
( The reason for this is because we're all pretty much stuck. We don't know how to continue this piece of interaction and nobody has pointed for days. So this should give us yet another new opportunity for free interaction and an out of whatever situation we were in like Selene's realm, Rhea's funeral, and the training. I honestly hope that you all begin contributing to the story more. I think our main issue is the fact that we're all kind of waiting for me to tell a story while you all react rather than telling your own story and making something to do for yourself and others with your character. I'm just hoping we can get things together because I wouldn't like for this RP to die. Just to help you all inspire some form of creativity or something to begin sparking up your character's personality and interaction with others I'll start the new arc and remove the one thing crippling us. )

( Totorokoro Totorokoro Alecto Alecto Skaggon Skaggon Noivian Noivian Baconhands Baconhands Verdas Verdas DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride The Elder The Elder AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath )

Blue
The Reaper
Iapetus and Kin

Blue was extremely tired from the day. First he went through that training that Demon set up for them for absolutely no reason. It ended with nobody changing in rank and ending up sweaty. Right after that they all had to pay their respects to Rhea, which was a bigger fiasco since there were all these teary goodbyes. Right now, all Blue wanted to do was go to sleep. Though the information he shared with everyone else about the divine forms brought up interesting conversation throughout the day. He looks up at the starry night sky and sighs, wondering what they'd do now since Rhea was out of commission. He would've asked Selene earlier but she came back earlier in a panic with Dante and Desmond from some weird form of training, which was a story he didn't feel like listening to. Blue was about to drop by Avice's place swiftly but something caught his eye. Over on the forested island there seemed to be several orange light. Beyond the orange lights there were also beams of silver and gold traveling down the side of the island and towards the sea. It seemed like all of those lights were slowly making their way over to the city island. Blue didn't understand what the actual hell was going on but one thing was for sure, the sword beacons were being used constantly, meaning those lights were some form of visitors.

Blue took a few steps backwards, completely unsure of whether or not they were enemies or weird visitors. "How did they know how to use the saucer? I-I don't understand. Did someone show them or some shit?!" One idea hit Blue's mind, it could have been those new four that came with them. Blue fires several light arrows into the night sky, allowing them to burst in bright rays of light to alert the others of danger. The arrows were blowing up right above the docks, where he wanted them all to group up.

In the distance the Reaper was standing on top of the castle, shrouded in shadows once more. "I didn't think I'd have to be back so soon, it looks like they've finally made their move. In this timeline I'll be forced to journey with this group once more."

On the forested island, Iapetus was glowing in a pillar of silver light. "Aaahhh! I can smell mother...she's quite close, physically. So these meatbags are the generation she chooses to side with? Such a grim mistake on your behalf, dear Gaea." Iapetus walks into the water without care, followed by Hyperion and their troops. It was mighty convenient for the last group with Rhea to show him exactly where and how their transportation device worked. If not he woulod have looked like a fool when reporting back to Kronos about his findings.

Ten Hour Time Skip
( The reason for this is because we're all pretty much stuck. We don't know how to continue this piece of interaction and nobody has pointed for days. So this should give us yet another new opportunity for free interaction and an out of whatever situation we were in like Selene's realm, Rhea's funeral, and the training. I honestly hope that you all begin contributing to the story more. I think our main issue is the fact that we're all kind of waiting for me to tell a story while you all react rather than telling your own story and making something to do for yourself and others with your character. I'm just hoping we can get things together because I wouldn't like for this RP to die. Just to help you all inspire some form of creativity or something to begin sparking up your character's personality and interaction with others I'll start the new arc and remove the one thing crippling us. )

( Totorokoro Totorokoro Alecto Alecto Skaggon Skaggon Noivian Noivian Baconhands Baconhands Verdas Verdas DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride The Elder The Elder AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath )

Blue
The Reaper
Iapetus and Kin

Blue was extremely tired from the day. First he went through that training that Demon set up for them for absolutely no reason. It ended with nobody changing in rank and ending up sweaty. Right after that they all had to pay their respects to Rhea, which was a bigger fiasco since there were all these teary goodbyes. Right now, all Blue wanted to do was go to sleep. Though the information he shared with everyone else about the divine forms brought up interesting conversation throughout the day. He looks up at the starry night sky and sighs, wondering what they'd do now since Rhea was out of commission. He would've asked Selene earlier but she came back earlier in a panic with Dante and Desmond from some weird form of training, which was a story he didn't feel like listening to. Blue was about to drop by Avice's place swiftly but something caught his eye. Over on the forested island there seemed to be several orange light. Beyond the orange lights there were also beams of silver and gold traveling down the side of the island and towards the sea. It seemed like all of those lights were slowly making their way over to the city island. Blue didn't understand what the actual hell was going on but one thing was for sure, the sword beacons were being used constantly, meaning those lights were some form of visitors.

Blue took a few steps backwards, completely unsure of whether or not they were enemies or weird visitors. "How did they know how to use the saucer? I-I don't understand. Did someone show them or some shit?!" One idea hit Blue's mind, it could have been those new four that came with them. Blue fires several light arrows into the night sky, allowing them to burst in bright rays of light to alert the others of danger. The arrows were blowing up right above the docks, where he wanted them all to group up.

In the distance the Reaper was standing on top of the castle, shrouded in shadows once more. "I didn't think I'd have to be back so soon, it looks like they've finally made their move. In this timeline I'll be forced to journey with this group once more."

On the forested island, Iapetus was glowing in a pillar of silver light. "Aaahhh! I can smell mother...she's quite close, physically. So these meatbags are the generation she chooses to side with? Such a grim mistake on your behalf, dear Gaea." Iapetus walks into the water without care, followed by Hyperion and their troops. It was mighty convenient for the last group with Rhea to show him exactly where and how their transportation device worked. If not he woulod have looked like a fool when reporting back to Kronos about his findings.
Demon saw the lights from his room window and ran out. He was close to the docks from where he lived so he got there rather quickly. "What's up? Did something go wrong?" He looks at the lights. "Fuck." Luckily he had grabbed his scythe and new gun. "Ok get ready to fight. I know you tired but there no other choice." He waited for others to arrive.

Gaige was walking back from dropping off Xaviers new staff and his gun with Mana. She didn't leave her alone in the workshopen or anu where that can be dangerous. She first saw Blues light then the others. She turned to Mana. "Hey let's go find somewhere for you to take a nap and sleep for the night ok. Don't worry about the lights Mommas going to go investigate ok." She held her hand as she walked her inside her shop. "Press this blue button when I leave ok. It will keep you safe and don't open the door if it isn't Me ok. Promise me." She didn't wait for the reply as she grabbed her things and walked out running to the docks. "Hey what's up with the flare and flashy display.

• Mentioned

Blue, Demon, Gaige, Lights

Underground City

After Rhea's funeral, Xavier just sat at a little table in the courtyard drinking something much stronger than tea though he filled the teapot with his drink and sipped from his favorite cup. An ashtray was filled with ash and brown papers. He just absent mindedly watched the lights, telling himself they were just some sort of firework display for Rhea. That was until Blue started flashing the sky, this must have been important... Xavier stood up and the world flipped itself over, the man dropping back in his seat. He was much more fucked than he thought. Moments like these are why he used a cane. He tried to stand again, using the snake head as support. He started to hobble towards the docks, but the world was just spinning and shaking back and forth too much. Xavier knew he couldn't join the others like this. If they smelled him too strongly, locked eyes with him, or even supported his tipsy ass they risked being dragged into his mind's eye and experience this... Nonsense.

"Hey Charles, It's gonna be okay buddy. Lets just put one foot in front of the other" On Xavier's right a figure made from the grass below him stood erect with its grassy hands on Xavier's shoulders trying to push him forward. To anyone a safe distance away, not able to smell Xavier, saw the town madman was talking to himself, again. "Thank you, grassy person, but I can take it from year" He pushed the grassy man away from him. The figure flew back effortlessly, but because the concept was never truly there Xavier pushed the empty air beside him with too much force and completely lost his standing. He fell, face planted the ground, and just laid there realizing how.. Idotic. He dragged himself up off the ground and back onto his cane. It was pushing into the ground, into the sand. The pool expands rapidly, pulling Xavier deeper and deeper into the quicksand. The more he struggled, the deeper he fell. He tried to use his cane like a wall climbing spike, stabbing at the ground as if he was trying to.. break the surface with the butt of his cane? He was crawling and flailing and spitting against the grass like a hair was caught in his mouth. His elbow hit the solid ground too hard, sending a jolt up his funny bone. He calmed, laying back on the ground. He just closed his eyes and sighed. Why did there have to be interruptions during his medication time? He needed wa-tea, he needed a real pot of tea. "Heh.. I think if you need another substance to balance your first addiction, youre addicted... Nah denial, ha.. Denial... Like Rhea's going to come back from beyooooond the deeeeead, childish. You can hope, and that hope is what kills. Shut up, you're talking out loud, Charles" Xavier silence himself only for a moment but thinking about how everyone else could perceive him just made him joyously laugh

[/div]

Ries
It had been a long first day back for Ries. She had witnessed what had become of her caretaker, the gruesome scene was still etched vividly within her tired mind. After assisting Finnegan in preparing Rhea for her last rites, she left the vacant castle, and returned to her home, where the end of her quest awaited her.
It was there that her quest had also first began, she had been busily buffing out the dents and scratches that Kia had inflicted upon her prized, bronze buckler during a particularly vigorous sparring session, when Rhea approached her, solemnly bearing one of Gaea's scrolls. After reading it, Ries left without saying a word to Rhea, too distressed, and too fearful of going against Gaea's word to speak. All she could manage to do was give her one last, pained look back before leaving her alone in the room, not knowing that it would the last time she would see Rhea alive.

---
She stood alone in the dusty, barren room, basking in her own nostalgia, before producing the scroll and horn from the small bag she had brought with her. As the scroll had instructed her to do, Ries pulled the horn from it's cloth and began to carefully carve away at it's enamel coating with a knife. By the time she had finished, the outer layer of bone had been completely scraped off, leaving only the glassy, blue core, sharpened to a fine point, and humming with power in Ries's grip. Satisfied with her work, Ries took her completed spear tip, and opened the door to her closet, where a strange-looking black case sat, collecting dust in the corner. After bringing it out, Ries undid the clasps and zippers holding it shut, revealing a peculiar, black shield, made of strange points and odd curves, with a steely-grey trunk running along it's length; from a distance, one could easily mistake it for some sort of large, musical instrument, instead of the powerful weapon that it was. There was only one thing missing, as evidenced by the circular, empty slot at the shield's bottom. Ries flipped the shield over and undid the hatch that lay hidden behind the multitude of clasps where one was to fit their arm, and fit the spear-tip into the empty chamber it revealed, before sealing it again.
Slipping her arm into the shield's clasps, Ries cautiously wrapped her fingers around the lever near the shield's base, closed her eyes, and gave it a sharp squeeze. In response, the shield's internal mechanisms came to life, firing the spear along it's length until it's tip ejected out from the once-empty slot, giving off a final, powerful hum to signify it's completion.
Along with the shield, Ries had found a set of heavy robes and armor within the case, which she donned with great care, before stepping out into the world and heading for the islands to train in her new equipment.
The training had been even more exhausting than she had remembered. She was out of practice with the others, and her armor and shield's combined weight bore down her shoulders more than ever before. However, her newfound defensive abilities were better than she could have ever imagined, and her shield's built-in spear proved to be an effective weapon.
For a while, Ries no longer felt like a child, but like a proper soldier, ready to defend her home.
---
At Rhea's funeral, Ries mourned quietly, regretting that she hadn't told her how much she had meant to her before she had left. After the procession, Ries left her buckler on top of Rhea's grave, and silently vowed to keep the others safe and to bring her murderer to justice.

---
Afterwards, the days events had began to take their toll on Ries's stamina. She was tired, but knew that if she returned home, she wouldn't be able to sleep. Instead, she decided to make rounds around the city, hopeful to see how the killer had gotten so far into the city without being noticed or maybe even the killer themselves.
The sudden array of lights in the sky pulled Ries's attention away from her investigation.
Blue's distress signal soon after caused her to rush toward the dock with all of the speed she could muster.
Light Light DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Skaggon Skaggon

Dante'/Desmond
After the two left the Astal Plane with Selene, they took some time to calm themselves before paying Rhea their respects. When they were finished they went their separate ways. Dante' took time to rest in the water then head to the library and read up on anything about his father. The information he gained from Blue, brought interest into just about everyone's mind. Along reading up on his father, he also read up on Ares for Desmond.

After paying his respects, Desmond went to home and grabbed his daggers. He then finished up most of his training. He spent hours fighting Spartans he raised from the dead. When he finished and the last Spartan was slain he went back home, sharpened his daggers, then shower and sleep to repeat the next day. That would've been the plan, but Dante' disrupted it by banging on Desmond's door. Forced to wake up from his sleep, Desmond stomped to the door, opening it anger. "The hell you want Dante'?!" He ask with a angry frown. "Grab your shit Desmond. They found us." He said then point up towards the light from the beacon. Desmond growled and ran towards his room where he got dressed and grabbed his daggers. He ran back towards the front and out the door. He closed it shut and looks at Desmond. "We're heading towards Blue's light signal." Dante' informed him and Desmond responded with a nod.

Upon their arrival Desmond caught a glance of Gaige and instantly questioned where Mana is to himself. Desmond looks around and begins to assess the situation. "Alright so this is all we got for now huh? Great. We can make this work though." Desmond raised total of 10 Spartans; four being archers and the rest being fighters, a mix of swordsman and spearman. Desmond looks at Dante'. "Alright so this is what's going to happen. Dante' you create ice pillars for the archers and yourself to stand on so they can get a height advantage and pick off anyone they can, while you also protect them and refill their arrow supply." He then turns to Blue."Blue it's obvious you'll be one of the archers." He looks at Demon and Ries. "Ries your going to be our line of defense. If any major projectiles come our way, use your barriers. Demon, me and you are the ground assault, but for now we're on standby until either the enemy gets closer or until everyone else shows up. Speaking of everyone else." He turns to Gaige. "Two things Gaige. First; Is Mana safe? Second, Ima need you to make something really loud to attract everyone here." He then looks around. "Does anyone else have anything questions or would like to input anything?" He asked sincerely. Light Light Skaggon Skaggon King Crimson King Crimson

ELIAS SACHETS

Elias winced in pain and bit down hard on the end of the bandage she held between her teeth. The wound on her arm wasn't drastic, but it hurt nonetheless. The training exercise had gone pretty much alright for her- since she didn't really go on the offensive much. But at the end of the entire exercise, she miraculously managed to injure herself with the crossbow that she was holding on to. One minute it was in her hand, the next minute she dropped it in such a manner that it triggered a shot right at her arm. What made it worse was that it was at a very close range. And so, that was how she ended up sitting at the edge of the woods, nursing her wounds and feeling embarrassed about how stupid she could be.

She curled up under the tree she was sitting in with her good arm around her knees with her chin rested in between. Lights of different hues shone above her, catching her attention momentarily. I wonder if they're Blue's or Elizabeth's... She wondered to herself.

Whatever it was, Elias decided to stay away from it. She didn't have the energy to take part in any activity it would have been. Even if it was a mock drill in case of enemy intrusion. Little did she know how close to the truth she actually was.

Aaahhh! I can smell mother...she's quite close, physically."

Elias blanched at the voice and looked around to find the source. "So these meatbags are the generation she chooses to side with? Such a grim mistake on your behalf, dear Gaea."

She covered her mouth in horror as she saw Iapetus, Hyperion and their troop behind them. T-titans?!? What are they doing here? She quickly turned her attention to the main island. This is bad. Elias made sure that she was hidden, but followed them.

Mother... I know that I can not weigh the balance on my bias. But if you can hear me, please help us! She prayed. Even with the combined strength of the demigods, she knew that it would be difficult to defeat the Titans.

Last edited:
The Reaper
The Reaper was still covered in shadows, their voice reflecting that of multiple people. They approach the group, holding no weapons within their hands. "Fighting them at the power you're at right now would lead to your deaths. Which is exactly why I'm here, to ensure that your deaths don't happen. You're not strong enough individually and you're not wrong enough as a team since you all can't synergize. Regardless of that, I offer two suggestions for you all. The first is me fighting by your side to ensure that you survive and win this. The second is avoiding conflict entirely and escaping through a portal with me. I'll let you decide among yourselves. You have about a minute before they reach the docks." ( The Elder The Elder King Crimson King Crimson Skaggon Skaggon DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Noivian Noivian Totorokoro Totorokoro )

Umeko nodded, and bowed her head at the Reaper's choices. The most logical one seemed to be to flee. It was true, they didn't have the power to fight the enemies presented to them. But Umeko believed that even with the Reaper's alliance, they still wouldn't stand a chance. Umeko had been at the docks all along, having foreseen this coming, and had been contemplating what to do. She turned to the group, noticing Finnegan wasn't there. At least, not yet. She caught sight of her brother Yuki making his way over. The now cyborg had all but been scarce since Rhea's funeral, a dead look in his eyes. But she could tell he had been training - his movements were more fluid than normal, and what muscles he still had were more defined than she last remembered. Turning back to the group, Umeko noticed that the Beta was also missing. She supposed the duty of deciding not fell to her, the Delta, as Mason was still missing from the last outing he and Yuki went on. Her hands clenched into fists momentarily, remembering that fateful day. She had hardly met Yuki's eyes since then. "I vote we flee," Umeko stated, casing her gaze around the gathered people.

The Elder The Elder King Crimson King Crimson Skaggon Skaggon DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Light Light Totorokoro Totorokoro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back