• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Burns

Jayden "Shachath" Fuertissimo
Jayden stood as still as stone, eyes shut to help him focus on everything around him for he didn't need his sight to tell him where everything was anymore. He could see it all so clearly now, every crystal, every drop of water falling, nothing could escape his reach. Jayden threw one of his knives towards a crystal a distance away and striking at just the right angle to bounce and ricochet to another crystal and ricochet back towards jaydens face, just before the knife could reach him Jayden grabbed it at its handle stopping before it could touch him.

Jayden decided to push even further and threw the knife once more but added two more knives into the mix. All of them bouncing of the environment just enough to always head back to Jayden this time rather than catch them he dodged each blade as they came at him. Jayden avoided the knives with such ease and grace that anyone would be able to tell he had done this many a times, knowing he could push even further he added his remaining three knives into the chaos. This might have seemed crazy to anyone else, but for Jayden it felt natural.

Eventually one managed to slightly cut him on the shoulder, feeling this didn't bother him too much. In fact it more annoyed him than anything, he figured that was enough for now so Jayden began to whistle and with each change in pitch a sound wave was created and sent all of the knives straight to him at once. Just before they could hit him Jayden whistled at a high enough pitch to stop the knives directly in front of him. Jayden then let the knives fall into his hand and put them away.

Fairly tired from his exercise he grabbed his shirt that was laying on a nearby rock and wiped the sweat from his brow and neck, when he wiped the blood from his realized the knife had cut him deeper than he had originally thought. So Jayden began to sing his sooth song and the wound began to heal and close up.

Parched from his training Jayden went over to the pool of water on the ground and drank.

After a few handfuls of water Jayden began feeling a sharp pain in his chest, soon after he found it hard to breathe. Desperate to find something to fix this he sees a small crab scuddling by him. In his desperation Jayden saw his only option and what he had to do, he grabbed the crab and as it pinched him Jayden bite and sunk his teeth deep into the crab and transferred his sickness into the crab. As soon as he transferred everything into the crab Jayden felt sluggish but much better, however the began to shake in pain before finally dying. Soon after it died the crabs body started to decompose rapidly, surprised to see that the same fate could have been his Jayden looked back to the pool and see that it began to turn green as if it were being filled with sickness. Jayden knew now that he needed to find a new water supply and that he had a new ability to train further.

Andre
Andre shakes his head, deciding to continue with the compliments just a bit. It seemed to do something to her but he didn't know if it was good or bad. Andre wanted Elias to become his own, standing beside her only made him hungrier. The need to collect and own her as a part of him was growing by the moment. He wanted her touch, smell, love, and soul all to himself and no one else. He wanted her to desire being his possession more than she cared for herself. Andre almost started drooling at his hunger but Elias snapped him out of it with a question. "Ah...my parent is a daemones, Limos. They represent starvation and hunger...I assume you felt that earlier before." ( Totorokoro Totorokoro )

FINNEGAN BROWN

The point that Letavis was trying to make was that the group had to try abstaining from overkilling, unless they had some legitimate reason. That, and they had all the rights to kill those who already had a taste of death, but were back on their feet. This wasn't an unreasonable request. Finnegan didn't even see why this was a big deal though, when he first came across the four, he assumed it was something grave. But having said that, he did understand Death's request.

"..... Okay," Finnegan said, stopping and turning to face him. "But I can't make any promises about the lives we take as of yet. I''ll have to talk with my... enthusiastic group and convince them of the situation."

Finnegan didn't tell Letavis how many of his comrades grabbed at the first chance to get into a fight. Nor did he tell him how hard it was to have them follow a simple command without talking to them as if they were children. If Letavis had been observant enough, he would have figured that out himself, even given his little time getting to know them.

But Finnegan did know that there were people who would listen to reason. If he could get them to understand, maybe it wouldn't be as much of a task.

"I'm curious though," Finnegan started, "Where are you from? Are you recruited by Mother Earth as we are? And am I to assume that you four want nothing to do with stopping the great war?"

Verdas Verdas

ELIAS SACHETS

"Ah...my parent is a daemones, Limos. They represent starvation and hunger...I assume you felt that earlier before." Andre responded. "Oh," Elis nodded, she did feel rather hungry a while ago. She had assumed it was just her, but apparently not.

A soft gasp escaped her lips as realization dawned on her. "Oh you poor thing! Do you feel like that all the time?" She asked, looking at Andre with growing concern. That little despair and starvation was enough to unsettle her. She couldn't imagine how Andre would have felt, starving every moment of his life.

Light Light

Selene
Once Trish arrives things officially got even weirder for Selene, not that it mattered much since the situation was bad as it was. She just didn't understand why the hell people seemed to know one another, why she woke up in some bed with a guy, why there's a sky underground, and why they all seemed to know one another...including herself! "Ahem, this scene has been quite splendid, really, but I must excuse myself and take my business elsewhere. Pardon me, I'll be off to find someone more...adequate to answer me." Selene was gesturing towards the drunk and the wolf. She didn't know Trish was drunk, she just assumed Trish was batshit crazy for no good reason. Selene begins taking the first step to walking around them both. ( Totorokoro Totorokoro Baconhands Baconhands )

Andre
Andre stares at Elias for a very long time, unable to process the fact that someone outside of his group took time to ask him about his own struggles. Elias just became that much more amazing and desirable to him in his eyes. She understood completely...the fact that he was suffering. This would mean she would try to satiate him even more, knowing his pain. "Yes, I always feel hungry. Whenever I eat it gets worse, I can never get used to it. I feel even hungrier than all of what used to be Africa combined. I always feel empty inside, emotionally, but that's what makes me crave emotional interaction. I desire everything but no matter how much I take, it's never enough. No matter what, until I die, I will always suffer and never be even halfway satisfied." At this point, the five minutes have passed, allowing all powers to return. ( Totorokoro Totorokoro The Elder The Elder Verdas Verdas Noivian Noivian DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Baconhands Baconhands Skaggon Skaggon Moolock Moolock AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath Alecto Alecto )

Dante'
Dante' fountained down the minutes second by second as he waited for his powers to return. As he was counting down he waited on Trish to return with a med kit but she never did. The eight minutes passed and Dante' felt his connection to the ocean return. Dante' smiled as he knew he can finally heal Rhea's wounds. He looks down at her and gently lays her down. "Alright Rhea, I'm going to try and heal you up as much as I can. Please hold your breath and don't panic." He spoke calm and generally hoping it'll help her relax. Dante' stood up and placed his out towards the river and slowly brought them over towards Rhea's body. As he did the water from the river followed, flowing over towards Rhea slowly covering her. Dante' placed his hands in the water encasing Rhea. He focuses on Rhea's wounds allowing the water to slowly heal any of her visible wounds. But sadly Dante' wasn't able to heal her blindness nor her paralysis. Once completed the water flows off of Rhea. Dante' looks over at Yuki. "Alright you're next. Take a deep breath and don't panic." Dante' performs the same actions and gets the same results. Yuki's physical/visible wounds were gone but his paralysis remains. The water returns into the river and Dante' was left standing looking at two comrades in bad condition. " I'm all done, but I'm sorry I was no use to healing your paralysis nor blindness. Rhea would you like for me to take you to your quarters??" Light Light Noivian Noivian

View attachment 301941

Tagging:

@thoseoutside

• Mentioned

Kitchen

A growing stomach ache was sign enough a, the hunger has passed and b, she should stop and finally c, mixing milks was a bad idea. A gallon of 2, and one of 1% and half a quart of soy. She should have gone fat free, or better yet had started at whole fat and went down, but 2% was her favorite. Her core was still irritatingly cold until it horrifyingly wasnt. Her power replenished, like a new star born it produce and 'revolved' much faster than she anticipated, she was pulling on the star this whole time to try and do something and now she was hyper-loaded. Like a lightbulb with too much direct current she glew and surged and like the lightbulb exploded, gone in a flash. The raw, untempered explosion of stellar power than encompassed and liberated Mon-Elizabeth left the kitchen with a heavy black smoke- the ground burning and ceiling ignited. The smoke detector blared its warning sounds as smoke was pouring out of the kitchen, filling the dining room to escape outside

???

( Want to type this post the way a 9 year old might write it )
The young girl smile and jump up and down and she was happy that Desmond said he was her papa this was super duper duper exciting for her and she couldn't wait to play games and do fun stuff like hide and seek and play because playing is fun! She runs up to Desmond and squeal loud wiping nose on his pants again Desmond had tissue pants that she liked a lot because her dad was tall does that mean she would be tall too?! He had tissue pants she liked a lot because he because it was because her could wipe her runny nose with it and that was nice. "Yu are tall! Does tha meen....I'll be tall too? This is Captain Buttercup and he's a piroot!" She raises the bunbun very very very high so papa Desmond could see Captain Buttercup the bunbun because he was a cute bunbun periodmark

( Skaggon Skaggon The Elder The Elder )
Desmond
Desmond smile as the girl jumped up and down full of excitement. Hearing that Desmond was her dad made her break her own excitement scale. Desmond didn't think the day a child would be happy to would be happy that his was their father would come so soon. He never really even thought he'll live to the point he'll have kids. Though Desmond could do without her using his pants as a tissue. Why was her nose so runny anyway?? Desmond decided to stop the nose wiping and lefts her up and holds her in her arms. "Hmm of course you'll be tall. You'll become tall just like me. Lemme guess is Captain Buttercup's favorite food carrots?" He asked her to entertain her young brain."By the way, excuse me for asking, but what do we usually call you??" Skaggon Skaggon Light Light

Valeria Sasbaey
Valeria showered her sister with praise for her idea, beaming with pride, her eyes sparkling with awe. "You're a genius, sis! I would've never thought of that." She half shouted. One would say that this was a most exaggerated response to something so simple, but this was only because Alestria was her sister. With anyone else, it is unlikely that she would've reacted in the same way. "Then, once we buy new clothes, we can find our way home! ...Huh? Wait, we do have a home somewhere, right? Actually, now that I think about it, do we even have any money?" She said, going from confident to confused and uncertain almost immediately after she mentioned home. What if this place was actually where they lived, and they just forgot?

Light Light

ELIAS SACHETS

Elias looked up at Andre, speechless. Regardless of the fact that she found him slightly intimidating- and that he was a stranger, Elias felt bad for his fate. He seemed to be really down on his luck, and she understood that. Elias relaxed a little, and stopped trying to sneak away and instead decided that maybe Andre needed some company for now.

She wasn't hyped with the idea, but a little human interaction never hurt anybody. "... Do you... want to talk about it?" She asked, wondering if he did. "Um, I mean. It's okay if you don't... I just. I heard that talking about something painful usually makes it more bearable. But, that's just what I heard. You don't have to talk about it if it's painful."

Elias bit her lip, stopping herself from rambling on. "Sorry, I'm not good at this." She whispered.

Light Light

Alestria
"Alarm. You're right, we might not have any money...dry money at that." Alestria begins walking up the beach, preparing to enter the jungle to find a town. "Anxiety. I'm hoping we don't get lost, we should hold hands to make sure we don't lose one another." Alestria extends her hand for Valeria to take, her hollow sphere floats over her head. "Faith. We can resolve this issue, together, once we get through this jungle." Alestria gives Valeria a small smile, hoping her sister would give her as much hope as she needed. She felt like they could take on the world together. ( Verdas Verdas )

???
The little girl was happy and jump up and down because she was happy that her daddy told her she'd be tall too because she always wanted to be tall like her daddy the moment she saw him her daddy was cool and her mommy was pretty and nice so she'll be pretty and tall too in the future with her bunbun because it would make her happy because she will be just like her mommy and daddy. She ends up wiping her nose on her daddies shirt instead and giggles because he was lifting her up. "No, Captain Buttercup don't like caruts becuz he's a piroot not all bun-bun. I dunno what I'm call I think mommy and daddy have to name me!" ( The Elder The Elder Skaggon Skaggon )

Andre
Andre shakes his head and looks towards the ground, hunger began to affect Elias since she was beside him. "Talking about it won't ease any pain of mine, this isn't emotional, it's physical, thanks for asking though. I just wish I was born under a different divine being..." Sometimes he wished he wasn't born at all. "My friends and I ease our pain with our company. Vernuhal is the daughter of sickness and disease. I'm the son of hunger and starvation. Stella is the daughter of war. Letavis is the son of death. Nobody would want to be around us, we're the children of the previous elements of apocalypse. When everyone else turned us away, we found comfort in one another. We knew that we wouldn't turn each other away. They're my friends...no, they're my family. Do you have anyone like that?" ( Totorokoro Totorokoro )

Rhea
Rhea nods her head, she just wanted to be left alone right now, she was a complete mess at the moment and didn't want anyone else seeing her this way. "Yes, please take Yuki and I to our respective quarters." She had nothing else to say and couldn't exactly move on her own. She just had to wait for Gaige to get home so she could talk to her about Yuki's condition. ( The Elder The Elder Verdas Verdas Skaggon Skaggon Totorokoro Totorokoro )

ELIAS SACHETS

Elias' eyebrows furrowed in concerned thought. She didn't want to sound sympathetic- for it may hurt him further, but she did in fact feel sorrowful for the misfortune of Andre and his friends. She looked at him as he explained, completely at a loss for words. "They're my friends...no, they're my family. Do you have anyone like that?" Andre ended with a question.

Elias looked down at her knees as thought it over. Did she have someone who she found comfort in, someone who she could depend on? Her lips curled in a soft smile as she looked back at Andre. "Yeah," She said, nodding lightly. "They might not really be the smartest, or the most rational people at times. Not to mention that there are times where they're all at each other's throats, or fighting for childish things. But when it really matters, they're all there for each other." She paused, her smile getting a little bigger. A flash of good memories passed in her mind about the time she had with her friends here. Though she was more of a viewer than a doer, they did make her feel comfortable. Her introverted nature wasn't looked down upon as a fault, and they gave her the space she needed, without treating her as an unwanted outcast. Elias was more than thankful for that, and her deepest regret was that she couldn't find a way to repay them for it.

"They might not be the most perfect people on this planet, but they do care. And they are my family." She tilted her head a little as she said that, feeling a lot more comfortable after having thought about them. Elias looked at Rhea and Yuki, two members of her family were badly hurt. If she could, Elias would have turned all the luck in the world in their favor to have the events reverse, or be avoided altogether. But she couldn't; and even if she could, Elias knew she shouldn't. Just like the Lady Justice bestowing her word with a blindfold- depending on the balance of things around her, the Goddess Tyche's blessing of luck could not be biased.

Elias looked up at Dante, wondering if she could be useful and help move them back. Strange enough, being worried about the two seemed to work up an appetite in her. That's strange though... I ate quite a heavy dinner than usual.

Light Light The Elder The Elder Noivian Noivian

Demon was laying in his bed staring at the ceiling.He had trouble sleeping that night with to many things on his mind. There were to many unexplained phenomenons occurring at the same time. The reaper knew to much about him. They were familiar with his room. They also didn't want Demon to die. Especially him as well. He pushed them out of his head. He eventually got up so he could check up on Selene. He walked through the messy maze that was his room. He walked out his door and looked at the sun for a second until turning away from it. "I wonder if the sun outside is brighter or if it was at the same spot in the sky," He wondered aloud. Soon he was at the door and started knocking.
Light Light

Gaige was working in her lab. It was next to the garden. Last night she had labeled everything deadly or dangerous as red and everything safe for Mana to touched blue. "Remember Mana only touch the red things if Mommy says so." She was arms deep in Yuki repairing an improving his body. "What color should I make his part because steel grey gets dull. What's your favorite color?" She was talking to her and working at the same time as if she didn't need to pay attention. Her and Mana were covered head to toe so they didn't contaminate Yuki with any germs. The room was illuminated by mant multicolored lights and screens with hundreds of buttons Gaige knew exactly what every one of them did. Some were made to harm those who pressed button all willy nilly except for her and Mana. She would do that to all of them but Gaige thought ahead of what if she couldn't press them.
Light Light

Mana
Mana was running around, enjoying herself around the lab. She didn't necessarily know what was going on but she knew that her mom was working hard on one of her uncles. She was making him a super robot! "I think you should color him black!" Mana begins jumping up and down in excitement, giggling as she did so. She runs towards a 2 pound bag of sugar and picks it up, carrying it over to Yuki. "Sugar!" She dumps the entire bag of sugar within his open body, turning around to grab the spice. Once she grabs the spice she repeats the process. "Spice!" She grabs a stuffed animal she was carrying and dumps it in his body. "Everything nice!" She grabs the nearest random substance and dumps it into his body afterwards. "Chemical X! Now Uncle Yuki is a powderpuff girl. He's fixed now mommy, he won't even be broken like this again!" ( Noivian Noivian Skaggon Skaggon )

It was very uncomfortable, having someone up to their shoulder in your body, messing with things. Thatnkfully however it wasn't terribly painful, or at least not as painful as actually getting the wounds. That was, however, until Mana began pouring stuff inside him. "Mana, sweetie," Yuki gasped, trying to restrain from screaming. "That doesn't go there. Gaige, help," his head turned to Gaige, a strained cry for help painted on his face. This somehow got through the weak anesthetics they gave him.

It was very uncomfortable, having someone up to their shoulder in your body, messing with things. Thatnkfully however it wasn't terribly painful, or at least not as painful as actually getting the wounds. That was, however, until Mana began pouring stuff inside him. "Mana, sweetie," Yuki gasped, trying to restrain from screaming. "That doesn't go there. Gaige, help," his head turned to Gaige, a strained cry for help painted on his face. This somehow got through the weak anesthetics they gave him.
Mana
Mana was running around, enjoying herself around the lab. She didn't necessarily know what was going on but she knew that her mom was working hard on one of her uncles. She was making him a super robot! "I think you should color him black!" Mana begins jumping up and down in excitement, giggling as she did so. She runs towards a 2 pound bag of sugar and picks it up, carrying it over to Yuki. "Sugar!" She dumps the entire bag of sugar within his open body, turning around to grab the spice. Once she grabs the spice she repeats the process. "Spice!" She grabs a stuffed animal she was carrying and dumps it in his body. "Everything nice!" She grabs the nearest random substance and dumps it into his body afterwards. "Chemical X! Now Uncle Yuki is a powderpuff girl. He's fixed now mommy, he won't even be broken like this again!" ( Noivian Noivian Skaggon Skaggon )
Gaige had a smile and was doing her best not to laugh. "Sorry Mana but Yuki is a boy he can't become a power puff girl." Luckily the chemical X was nothing to dangerous. She cleaned out the spice and sugAR and stuffed animal after giving Yuki another shot. "You won't passed out you just won't have pain." She looked to Mana. "I wonder if I make him a girl then it will work." She said giggling with a scalpel held closely to his per privates. "But that still won't work sadly so he just stays as a robot boy." She attaching the part and pressed a button. Everything moved on its own conceding to every never ending. His pain tolerance would be hight end after the configuration was done but for now then pain would be like nothing he ever felt only bearable due to the pain medicine. "But done worry Mana we'll give him an adorable Powerpuff girl logo on his chest so everyone knows." She started with the paint work and when she finished the calibration was done. "There you go. Good as new." She took off the extra clothes and took them off Mana. "Thank you Nurse Mana I couldn't have done it without you." She held out a sucker for each of them. Yuki would soon know all that his new body was capable of.

Attachments

• genji_templar_sentinel___skin_concept_art_by_wingedwilly-d9ztxq6.png
    genji_templar_sentinel___skin_concept_art_by_wingedwilly-d9ztxq6.png
    646.6 KB · Views: 5
"Please no," Yuki whispered when the scalpel came to close to his no no square. He breathed a sigh of relief when he was left alone down there. When the pain meds kicked in, he grit his teeth and tried to bear through it. "N-no... logos!" He managed to state at the last minute. When the pain subsided, Yuki took a moment to look over his new robotic body. "Isn't this a little overkill?" he asked, noting how most of his body was now robotic. Standing up, it felt heavy to move his body about, but also he felt weightless at the same time. This would take a lot of getting used to...

"Please no," Yuki whispered when the scalpel came to close to his no no square. He breathed a sigh of relief when he was left alone down there. When the pain meds kicked in, he grit his teeth and tried to bear through it. "N-no... logos!" He managed to state at the last minute. When the pain subsided, Yuki took a moment to look over his new robotic body. "Isn't this a little overkill?" he asked, noting how most of his body was now robotic. Standing up, it felt heavy to move his body about, but also he felt weightless at the same time. This would take a lot of getting used to...
Gaige watched him stand. "Don't worry you'll like the up grades. Just wait until you get outside before you go jumping about and making a mess. Also it's to late you have a pretty power puff girl on you imand it's there for however lon until I get tired of seeing it." She openew the door. "Now be free my robotic friend go have fun."

Yuki looked to Gaige, then to his now metallic chest, which bore the Powerpuff Girls logo on it. He never watched that show as a kid, as he was too busy with other things to keep him occupied. His lips recoiled in distaste for the logo. He'd be painting over that the first chance he got. With a nod to Gaige, Yuki started by flexing each and every one of his new limbs, testing its limits and basically recalibrating his mind to get used to how much space his body existed in. Taking a few hesitating steps, he found that while muscle memory wasn't entirely there, the microcomputers incorporated into the design picked up on how patterns were supposed to go fast enough to get him walking at a moderately fast pace in under a solid minute.

Awkwardly striding across the room a few times got him into a good rhythm, to where he felt he could quickly cross the distance from Gaige's house to his own house and adorn some clothes before anyone saw the embarrassingly childish logo now painted onto his black metal chest. Opening the door was a complex motion in and of itself, but luckily not too much of Yuki's arms were replaced. Just the bits that had unfortunately been splashed by the lava. Gaige had even gone through the process of amputating his right arm at his elbow to replace it with basically a machine designed to throw shurikens that still moved and looked like a regular human arm, save for the lines down the back of his hand that made him look like a reverse Wolverine.

Crossing the considerably small distance in public back to his house, Yuki opened his front door and stepped inside as quickly as he could manage. With every step, his actions grew more fluid and natural. It just took a moment to adjust to having half your body move on its own via computer connected to your brain rather than actually putting out the brain power to do it all yourself. He'd have to do a lot of training to get used to new physical boundaries. For now, he threw on a black t-shirt and a pair of basketball shorts, effectively covering the Powerpuff girl paint job he had been given. Looking down to his somewhat robotic hands, he sighed to himself. Well, at least most of his internals were still there... what remained above his waist after they amputated most of his body. Clenching his fists, Yuki stepped back outside. He supposed he'd go for a jog now...

His jogging speed was considerably fast, compared to the speed he jogged at before. Curious, Yuki slowly sped up until he was going at a full out sprint. At that point, however, it was all but impossible to tell where he was or what was in front of him. Suddenly, his legs flew forwards, as well as his hands, and he caught himself on a wall. Looking behind himself quickly, there was a trail of blue light in the direction he had run in. He could move that fast now? This was crazy. How much physical prowess had Gaige given him?

FINNEGAN BROWN

After a few hours catching up on lost sleep, Finnegan spent the rest of the day documenting the mission, increasing the security around the under ground city, sending a few troops to go in search of Mason, training and adjusting to his new arm, and arranging for the temporary stay of the four horsemen- should they choose to rest. Finn offered a place for the four to stay,- again on the conditions that a) They don't cause any more harm to anyone on the island than before b) There's some form of controlling Andre's outburst (tantrum and ability wise) since he doesn't want a repeat of the previous night's events.

When he first heard of Yuki and Rhea's conditions, Finnegan nearly lost it. He couldn't bear to digest the fact that the two had nearly died, Rhea even more so. Finnegan constantly checked up on Rhea whenever he took a break, bringing her things she might need or making her feel a bit more comfortable. She was after all one of the few people he held close to heart- even if he acted out often. With Mason missing, Finnegan's anger grew. As much as he wanted to get to the bottom of this and wring his hand around the culprit's neck and watch as his life left him, he knew better than that.

So instead, he repressed all that anger, just like he does all the time and went back to keeping things on the island running and under control. During his next break, he decided to go thank Gaige for the arm. He went up to her cabin.

"Gaige, are you he- what is that?" Finnegan stopped and looked at a tiny human that was inside her workshop. She looked barely ten, with a runny nose and a bunny accomplice. A child?!? That must mean there are still people out there.. Or were. He observed her with alarmed curiosity, Gaia and Rhea had told them that they were all that remained of the human world. Then again, they had lied about many other things.

"... No, she can't be here." Finnegan mumbled, pinching the bridge of his nose. Finnegan could never recall how he came to the underground city as a child or what happened after, but he did know that everyone was trained to kill. They were given a common purpose and were made to be nothing but pawns in some elaborate, unknown scheme. He didn't know exactly what it was, but he knew that it was a lie. Finnegan could never voice this out though, since there was a high possibility that no one would believe him. All he could do was steer them away long enough for them to realize the oddness on their own. Gaige had now brought a child in here, thereby bringing her to her own doom. He needed to find a way to get the child away from Gaia before she got to her too.

The four horsemen... The mysterious child... Their appearance couldn't have been a mere coincidence. "Get that thing out of here." He said coldly, staring at the child,

For Finnegan didn't want to see another innocent soul get dragged into the war.

Light Light Skaggon Skaggon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back