• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Burns

Andre
When Trish mentioned him not being her daddy, he could only make a mental retort. 'That'll change in time.' He had to be more welcoming in front of Elias, even if he was straining himself. Eventually Trish was becoming too much for him. He'd have to remind himself to gag her when she's around him. If her existence begins to annoy him, why would he keep her around? Andre sets her back upon her feet and stares down at Elias. "Ah, so you're the child of...good harvest or was it luck? I think it's harvest, harvest right?" Not everyone could know every piece of research all the time. This was definitely one of those times. "Why do you whisper? What do you have to hide?" ( Totorokoro Totorokoro Verdas Verdas The Elder The Elder )

FINNEGAN BROWN

"You see, the actions taken by your group in Egypt have affected the order of life and death, and not in a good way. The reason we have come here was because we wished to request that you refrain from doing similar things in the future. It was a tragic waste of life, and it would be unfortunate if it were to happen again in such notice."

Finnegan nodded slowly as he considered Letavis' words. From death's point of view, it made perfect sense. Kill too many people at once with no plausible reason and it would automatically upset the balance of life. It had been one of the things he learnt growing up-- You know, dealing with death, dead people, and all. He also learnt that sending too many people to hell at one point made Charon- the ferryman very annoyed. Ooh, I might have to send him some muffins later... He mused, Maybe I'll send some flowers while I'm at it.

Anyway.

"So what you're saying is our... missions are bothering you?" He asked, wondering how exactly the Four horsemen fit into the picture. Agreed, Finnegan hated Gaea's guts and his deepest desire was to wipe her off the face of the Earth. But currently, they were all under her control. If he or any of the demigods rebelled and left, another kid would take their place and the missions would continue undisturbed. And even though he knew humanity ceased to exist as it did, he was pretty sure that there was plenty of half-divine life to fill their shoes. No, he didn't really have any choice but to obey her for the time being.

Finnegan totally understood what Letavis was implying, but he was curious as to why he was even bothered. If the demigods hadn't blown up the base, he was pretty sure someone from another faction would. In fact, he had learned earlier that there were already dead bodies from before they started. Surely, they weren't the cause of that.

"And you want us to not blow up underground bases from now on?" He asked, as if expecting him to explain it clearly with what he expected, and why he expected it. The two were headed on a long walk around the island, and Finnegan knew they had a lot of time to talk.

Verdas Verdas

TRISH SACHETS

"Finally," Trish muttered once she felt the ground beneath her heels. She shuffled over to Dante, away from her supposed kidnapper before she got the urge to rant at him. Of course, Trish was going to rant anyway, until she saw Dante sobbing. "Aw baby, don't cry." Trish comforted, rubbing his back. She found it difficult to stand without the world spinning, so plopped down beside him.

It was then that she saw Rhea. Rhea had been crying too and Trish figured out why. It wasn't rocket science. Normally, the sight of anything remotely unattractive would have sent her into a raging frenzy, cringing and moving away from the source as fast as possible. But this wasn't just unattractive, it was inhumane. And this was Rhea. Trish moved closer and stroked Rhea's head softly, combing her hair with her fingers. She remembered that this was something Rhea would do to calm her down when she was upset. Of course, this seemed like forever ago, but the wine helped remember it.

Trish gazed at Rhea's face, feeling oddly numb. "I know you can heal her, but I'm getting a medikit just in case," She said, pushing herself up. "Be back in a bit," She slurred, walking away from the docks.

Light Light The Elder The Elder

ELIAS SACHETS
"Ah, so you're the child of...good harvest or was it luck? I think it's harvest, harvest right?" Andre asked. Elias looked up at him and shook her head.
"Fortune," She said, hoping that it explained everything.
"Why do you whisper?" his question followed. Elias squeaked a timid "what?" because she thought that she was talking pretty loud enough for people to hear. Perhaps was she not loud enough?

"What do you have to hide?" He questioned next. Elias felt her face flush.
"N-nothing!" She bleated.

True, Elias wasn't hiding anything at that moment, but she still found the question startling- as if he knew that she knew something that he didn't. Was she intimidated by Andre, and possibly trying her best not to offend or anger him in any way? Yes. Was that something worthy of being considered a secret that she was hiding from him? Probably not, but she still thought so.
"I'm not hiding anything," She continued, praying that he didn't actually plan on interrogating her.

Light Light

Dante'
Eight minutes was left, eight long minutes. Dante' was concerned about Rhea's or Yuki's condition worsening. A lot can happen in eight minutes, but he just had to wait it out and hope nothing worse happens. Soon Trish comes and comforts both himself and Rhea. He wiped the tear following down his eye and looks towards Trish and she stated she was going to grab a medical kit. Dante' nodded "Alrigh, that'll be great." He said with a forced smile. He looks at Rhea still holding her. "Trish will be back and hopefully they'll be something to ease the pain. Does anything hurt??" He asked her rubbing her back. Light Light Totorokoro Totorokoro

Valeria the Sassy Bae
Waking up with a start, Valeria sat up and looked around frantically until her eyes landed on her dear sister. She was clearly shaken, almost instinctively grabbing the small sphere washed up beside her. "Huh? Sis, where are we?" When she tried to remember what had happened, she found that she couldn't. All she knew was that she had a wonderful sister, and that she had powers. Oh, and her parent was Bia, but she didn't really care about that. Her sister was all she needed, after all. Even though she couldn't really remember anything that they did together before now, let alone who they were.

Light Light

Gage hopped down off of Desmond. She looked at the habitat that this girl had been living in. "Hey it's ok. You don't have to be scared." Gaige felt bad for her. She had been here for who knows how long and whether or not she's alone. "I won't hurt you I promise." She took out a bottle of water in case if she's thirsty. "I have some water if you want." She signal Desmond to be put while she tried to calm her down. The Elder The Elder

Demon was now pissed. Not knowing did thus to him. First the two moons and suns and now this. He didn't know what was wrong with Selene. He didn't care. He walked over to her place knocked on the door and walked in. He saw them both out cold and touched Selenes forehead. She would then moved backwards in her time line to a point she was awake. He didnt really care at the moment. His mind was elsewhere. He made sure she didn't go back to far stopping it after about 2 weeks of time taken back. Mentally her memories would return but he left a note on her forehead saying. "You messed up. Stop over exerting yourself. I don't want to fix you again. -Demon" he left their place and went to visit Rhea at the docks. Light Light

Yuki tried to hold on to his last shred of consciousness. Dimly, he was aware of people arriving, someone taking his hand, whispering soothing words... His world went black.

Yuki
597067-sh_go_makishima_large.jpg

• Tagging: None

Mentioned

None

Docks​

The Orphan of L.A.

IMG_1946.JPG

Once Gaige talks to the girl with no memory, family, or home the girl was afraid. Initially she didn't know why Gaige had approached her but once she was offered water, she immediately grabbed the bottle with both hands and took a deep drink. "Are you two my mommy and daddy?" The girl didn't know where she was and could only assume they were her mommy and daddy ready to pick her up. "I don't like it here mommy." The girl extends her hand and takes Gaige's, turning to a dark corner. "Buttercup, mommy and daddy are here to save us, just like I said!" A rabbit came running out of the corner when it heard its name. Approaching the girl to be picked up by her free hand. "Okay! Let's go mommy!" ( Skaggon Skaggon )

The Orphan of L.A.

View attachment 305016

Once Gaige talks to the girl with no memory, family, or home the girl was afraid. Initially she didn't know why Gaige had approached her but once she was offered water, she immediately grabbed the bottle with both hands and took a deep drink. "Are you two my mommy and daddy?" The girl didn't know where she was and could only assume they were her mommy and daddy ready to pick her up. "I don't like it here mommy." The girl extends her hand and takes Gaige's, turning to a dark corner. "Buttercup, mommy and daddy are here to save us, just like I said!" A rabbit came running out of the corner when it heard its name. Approaching the girl to be picked up by her free hand. "Okay! Let's go mommy!" ( Skaggon Skaggon )
Gaige was about to say no when she took her hand. "Wait. Is it just you here?" Her heart melted when she heard her call for the rabbit. "Aww fine let's go I'll take you somewhere safe." She didn't know why she was saying thus but it was all she could say at the moment. "Despondent it's ok she's safe let's head home." She looked at the girl. "Do you remember your name? Do you remember old you are? Tell me everything you remember." They walked over to Desmond waiting for him to lead the way.

Andre
As Andre listened to Elias he doubted she was hiding anything from him, despite the hesitancy in her voice. His girlfriend would never lie to him after all. "Okay, I believe you, you don't seem like the lying type anyways." Andre glances at Rhea, th woman who was unresponsive to both Trish and Dante. "Did we exchange names? I'm sorry if we didn't, I'm Andre." Elias seemed to bring fortune, just what he needed. If he could snag her as his girl, he'd definitely have enough fortune to never be hungry again. She was also nice as well so maybe she'd be nice enough to take care of him. Elias was becoming a more ideal wife rather than the girlfriend by the second. ( Totorokoro Totorokoro )

Alestria
When her sister asked her where they were, her heart dropped with her expectations. She was hoping Valeria knew where they were since she had no clue at all. "Shame. I'm sorry, I-I don't remember anything, it's obviously a beach of some sort. Though I don't know why we're washed up on it or where we came from." Alestria was looking around, getting up and wiping the sand off of her soaked dress. She'd have to buy a new one soon. As her hollow sphere floated above her head, an idea hit her. She'd have to buy a new dress, meaning they'd run into other people they could ask for directions. Her memory loss didn't include the fact that the world had ended. "Alarm. We can ask the people here, if there are any. We can buy new clothes too!" ( Verdas Verdas )

Selene
Selene had watched all the chaos Xavier had caused unfold. Though before she could react much to it, she was forcibly removed and awakened. Her magic restoring the box had ended and her recollection of what had happened recently faded from her mind as well. Demon's power to awaken her was effective but far too effective at that. She ended up being thrown back far more than two weeks, she ended up going from 17 to 12 years old. She lost all of her memories of the past 5 years, momentarily. So for now this was her first day in the underground city all over again.

IMG_1788.JPG

She rises from the bed and pretends not to notice the extremely weird 17 year old boy in the bed as well. She grabs her umbrella and exits the house, reading the note left behind for her as well. "Stop exerting myself? What's going on here? I heard this was an underground city to train fellow demi-being but the first two things I see have been severely stran-" Selene dropped the note and her jaw dropped as well once she walked outside. Was that a...moon? A night sky as well? She could have sworn that this was underground, why would there be a sky? Selene began walking through the city as chaos seemed to be on the air. "Why is there a sea surrounding this place...underground?!" She was going to get answers, sooner or later. First off she had to find someone...that wolf seemed like an ideal way to find people here as well. Selene approached the wolf heading towards the castle and cleared her throat. "I can only assume you're domestic or else someone would have put you down sooner. Would you mind pointing me to the nearest person who knows what's going on and exactly where I am? It would be greatly appreciated my dear, go on, lead the way! Don't be shy now, mush-mush." ( DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Baconhands Baconhands )

???
The little girl began to hum as Gaige asked her questions, most of them she had no answer to whatsoever but that didn't bother her, she was quite happy with her mommy coming back for her. "I don't remember the-my name mommy. I only remember that I'm-" She counts on her fingers, "9 years ol! Does that mean yu have to give me a new name mommy?" The little girl gasped with eyes growing so wide they nearly popped out of her skull. "Does that mean I get new name by mommy and daddy?! Yu can't give bun-bun a name though, I named him Captain Buttercup, leader of the butter piroots!" It seemed like she meant to say pirates. "He-he-he-he." It seemed like the girl wanted to start a sentence with the the word he but kept forgetting what she wanted to say after the word he. She sniffles since she had a runny nose and tries again with her sentence. "He eats care-itz! You know that mommy? A bun-bun eats carrots. Do yu eat care-itz mommy?" Once she saw Desmond she made an audible gasp and forgot all about the topic at hand, becoming easily distracted. She let go of Gaige's hand and ran towards Desmond, hugging him immediately while being careful of Buttercup. She buried her face into his leg and wiped her runny nose on his pants, sniffling afterwards. "Are yu my daddy? Mommy is he my daddy?" ( Skaggon Skaggon The Elder The Elder )

Desmond
Coming through the portal Desmond wasting expecting to see as many corpses as he did. There were both human and monster corpses laying around. As he scanned the room he realized that there was no signs of life so far. None expect him, Gaige, and the little girl looking at them? Desmond didn't have enough time to ask question because she ran off though Gaige went after her telling Desmond to stay put.

As he was left alone Desmond walked around looking at the corpses,and the old weapons and jewelry. "Damn what happened here?" He said aloud. He then heard Gaige and looked towards her. By the looks of it the girl calmed down. Though Desmond was completely surprised when she ran towards him and hugged his legs, asking if he was her dad. Desmond was confused and had no idea what to say. He looks at Gaige one more time then down at the girl. "Umm...yeah I'm your Pops, ya Dad." He then looks at Gaige again and mouths the words "Who is she??" Light Light Skaggon Skaggon

???

( Want to type this post the way a 9 year old might write it )
The young girl smile and jump up and down and she was happy that Desmond said he was her papa this was super duper duper exciting for her and she couldn't wait to play games and do fun stuff like hide and seek and play because playing is fun! She runs up to Desmond and squeal loud wiping nose on his pants again Desmond had tissue pants that she liked a lot because her dad was tall does that mean she would be tall too?! He had tissue pants she liked a lot because he because it was because her could wipe her runny nose with it and that was nice. "Yu are tall! Does tha meen....I'll be tall too? This is Captain Buttercup and he's a piroot!" She raises the bunbun very very very high so papa Desmond could see Captain Buttercup the bunbun because he was a cute bunbun periodmark

( Skaggon Skaggon The Elder The Elder )

ELIAS SACHETS

"Okay, I believe you, you don't seem like the lying type anyways." Andre said. Elias sighed, seemingly relieved. "Did we exchange names? I'm sorry if we didn't, I'm Andre." He introduced himself. "Nice to meet you... Um, I'm Elias," Elias said with a shy smile.

Yuki had passed out, but Elias felt a little comforted by the fact that he was still alive, and this time, she had company.

TRISH SACHETS

Trish hummed as she stumbled back into her house. "Medikit, medikit, where have you been~ Time to show yourself to your wonderful queen~" She giggled, walking to Elias' room. She was pretty sure her useless twin sister would have something that could help. "Medikit midikiiii~iiit!" She sang, throwing open her closet and dragging everything out- in essence, making the room untidy. After a few moments, Trish found the box, but made a bigger mess just because she could. "Ha! Have fun cleaning _that_ up, miss goody-two-shoes!" She faked a cackle before coughing. "Ugh, witch-voice is _sooo_ not my thing."

Trish grabbed a teddy bear on her way out, stopping at the door and wondering where exactly she was headed. "I was at... a PARTYYYY!" She thrust her fists up in the air, waving them around with just no care. "Oh wait... That party-pooper pulled me away. Beach! Thaaat's where I was!" She grinned, walking down the path to the docks. "Time for some wonderful Moonbathing!"

Light Light

Xavier growled back at the HellHound more ferocious than it. His taunt irked too many of the heads and they burst through the cage towards Xavier. He looked to Selene, and his expression went blank. He frantically looked around, distracted. The HellHound grabbed him between its jaws and chewed him to bits
He gasped and woke to boulders falling towards him. Before he could think her name, the impact knocked Xavier back to Selene's empty bedroom. He looked around, confused on how he got here. Stretching from the excellent nap, Xavier picked up his cane and left the strange room, returning back to his for a good ice cream drumstick dipped in caramel

• Mentioned

Kitchen

Elizabeth finished the 2% gallon depressingly reflecting on the day. Thinking of the infestation's abilities on them motivated her to drink the 1% milk and the thought of having her feelings exposed to Finnegan pushed her to fill the cup to the rim and the sheer tinkling of their essence affecting her Finnegan made her finish the cup much quicker than she intended. Wiping the trail from the corners of her mouth, she needed to find food for the others. She opened the fridge and behold, a gallon of 1% milk. Milk isssss technically food. She filled up the first cup she saw and shrugged. She would consider herself people, right? Shes gotten food for people. And, being away from the 'guests' is making them mosy comfortable. Elizabeth leaned on the counter next to the fridge and toasted to herself, she was an excellent Beta, her tasks never failed. She sipped the drink, irritable her core still felt cold and dead

Fia sighed mentally and started to make her way back to village. Everything seemed to have dulled, slowed down, and while she may have appreciated this change of pace a while ago this somehow felt... sluggish. Unnatural. A scoff emanated in her brain, things were happening, so fast it was difficult to comprehend, the first mission, the supposed dinner, the promise she made to Selene which she backtracked and then the arrival of those four new guests... mayhaps everything was happening so fast her brain needed to slow everything down to process it. This was so much easier to do away from the chaos that was undoubtedly still ensuing.
Fia recognized the scent of Selene coming closer to her; maybe this would help calm her down. Then she heard her voice and questions she posed.
The white-furred wolf turned to face her... was she younger?
"You know, Selene, a simple hello will suffice. Why do you always ask these types of questions instead of announcing yourself with a simple question?"
Light Light

Death
Letavis was uncomfortable as he felt that somewhere, in an alternate universe, there was someone pulling their hair out as they tried to be diplomatic. In fact, he could even feel this person's disappointment in both him, and in something called a 'post'. Regardless of this, he pressed on, ignoring the malicious being's orders to kill everything in sight. "Preferably. We have no qualms with your missions. It has more to do with who you kill. Many lives were ended prematurely as a result of that explosion. Of course, I understand that there may be times where you have no choice but to take the life of another." He said to Finnegan, trying to clarify and clear up any misunderstandings.

Then, after a moment of thought, he added, "Now, I'm sure you've noticed by now, but those who should be dead were somehow brought back to life. Python, for instance. We have no qualms with your group killing any of them and, in fact, we encourage it." He let it sink in. It didn't take Euclid to put two and two together. As the child of death, he wished for those who would defy it to be put in their place.

Totorokoro Totorokoro

Selene
Selene raises an eyebrow towards Fia, not expecting the wolf to both talk and know her name. The wolf spoke with her as if she they were familiar, Selene could've sworn she didn't have a wolf for a friend. At that point...she didn't have anyone for a friend, companion, or ally. Not since....Selene grips her stomach tightly and begins to zone out, becoming lost in her own thoughts. In what could have been a full minute, Selene finally snaps out of her trance. She had to finish addressing this...talking wolf. She could understand talking snakes, cows, and the like since they have Greek relation in the past with the divine but...a wolf was a bit much. "I'm sorry but I'm afraid he haven't met before. I'd appreciate you telling me how you came across my name. I'd also like to know yours to make things fair...if talking wolves even have names." Selene had actually reverted back into a 12 year old mentally. Losing every memory she had made the past five years, temporarily. ( Baconhands Baconhands )

Andre
Andre could do nothing but enjoy the graceful company that was Elias. The timer was now down to five more minutes, five possibly brief minutes. So her name was Elias. Would that sound good with his last name on the end of it? Speaking of which...did he even have a last name? He doubted it but it didn't matter, they would figure it out once they got married later. "That's a nice name, compliments you perfectly. Have you always been this perfect? Sorry to ask so many questions but I must know." Andre kneeled beside her, closing some of the distance. It was hard to hear her and he wanted to add more tension. ( Totorokoro Totorokoro )

TRISH SACHETS

Trish made her way back to the beach, but didn't take the straight route. Instead, she took a few short cuts that led her to the courtyard. "Ahh, I made a wrong turn somewhere." She sighed, removing the pin in her hair to let it fall freely on her shoulders. She could see Fia and what seemed like a tiny Selene. Her head was surely not in the right place, she was starting to misinterpret what she saw, she thought.

"Fiaaa," Trish moaned, approaching the wolf. "I'm lost," She sniffled, getting on her knees and hugging the wolf. "Take me to the beeeaaach." Trish nuzzled her face onto the wolf's soft fur, "Rhea and Yuki are hurt and I need to get them this teddy bear and medikit before they die,"

Baconhands Baconhands

ELIAS SACHETS

"That's a nice name, compliments you perfectly." Andre said. Elias giggled softly, surely he was just flattering her. "Have you always been this perfect?" What? Elias looked up at him, trying to think of an appropriate response. B-but I'm FAR from perfect!

"Sorry to ask so many questions but I must know."
"um..." Elias squirmed a little as he knelt down nearby. She stayed still, because if she moved away, she might offend him. That, and she had no where to move to. With Andre on one side and an unconscious Yuki, and the sea on the other, Elias was sort of marooned on the spot.

"No?" She said, fidgeting with her bangs. "Thank you for believing so, but I'm far from perfect." She said, her voice much steadier this time.

Remain calm... If you give him the answers, he'll probably walk away.
.... Maybe I should ask him a question too?
She wondered.

"If I may ask... Who are you a child of?"

Light Light

d00a45f41266da42e544ca40663778d8.jpg

Tagging:
Skaggon Skaggon

• Mentioned

Gaige

Xavier's Room

Xavier wanted to reflect on his dreams last night, but with so much having happened it was safer to erase the scene completely rather than contain it. Xavier had the faintest his dream must have been about a lost love. When Selene was ripped from the dreams she was incidentally wiped from his memory. Finishing the cone, Xavier pulled out his phone and scrolled the contacts to G. He must have been dreaming about Gaige finishing up the violin bow, it felt right enough. Finding her name he sent her a short text message: 'You were in my dreams.. Hope the bow is coming out strong. Are you in your workshop? Ill come visit.' Xavier was impatient so after a few minutes waiting for a response he would just assume she was focused on her work and go bother her anyways. He'd take her a drumstick to make up his interruption.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back