• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Burns

• Mentioned

Mason, Klytios, Demon, Gaige

Athens

Kristov tilted his head as far as he could to the left as Klytios was remagma-ed. Any old giant would have been burned to ash. This one in particular... was hurt, obviously hurt.... added with the original shadowy look... Klytios.. "Ahhh... we needed Yuki.. but he had to be born useless, yet skilled. A gift, he was not..." And no one else has fire, technically.. right Mason? Kristov smirked. The group, thanks to Rhea and pal's intrusion, weren't too far from the stronghold. "Klytios can't die right now, leave him encased, leave Mason to his pity, he knows how to get home. We're not too far from the entrance. Hopefully Blue catches back up, if not, Demon you're our main range. See ya at the entrance." Kristov saluted and dashed farther ahead, stopping a safe hidden space away from the stronghold entrance

Demon shrugged his shoulders. "Mason I probably bought you like five more minutes get your shit together and don't let this all be for nothing. Don't die." He walked over to where Kristof was. "So I was thinking we find a way to sneak in and killed at many as possible before we get found out. That way we aren't over ran. Also the only long range thing I have is my gun which doesn't do much but distract them." He gripped his scythe tight in his hand. "I may need to upgrade on the weapon department after this." Gaige put her things away and ran up to them. "I can make bombs if Kristof wants to set them up before we get detected and set them off to cause confusion." She already had C-4 ready and some charges. "I also need part of their bodies so I can harness the divinity into weapons that I make."
Vernuhal was cowering in the corner, crying since they entered. She tried to ignore the fighting and the yelling but it only made her sniffle and cry more. "Hey I'm sorry for everything I did earlier. I haven't been treating you right lately. How are you feeling?" Stella's voice carried to her, the woman's hand rubbing on Vernuhal's back. "Also when can we fight these guys I don't think the want to listen. And Andre you might need to spit up some people I have my eye on. Please?" Vernuhal cowered deeper into her knees. She felt horrible... not as queasy, but emotionally turbulent. "I just wanna go home.." She whispered
Stella patted the poor girls back. "It's ok we'll go home soon all we need is to finish here. Just take a nap you'll feel better afterwards and when you wake up I'll take you home. I promise." She ignored what the others were doing knowing she didn't have her powers. She could still easily fight but this was important at the moment and if a fight broke out it would make Vern worse. "Hey Elizabeth was it? Can we not fight just yet Vern isn't feeling well. If not let's take it outside and settle our differences over there. I have patience but you will wear it thin if you make Vern sad our severely hurt my friends." She stood up. "I would hate for a good warrior to die before they got a chance to she me all that they have. You know the power thing. But in nine minutes I would be glad to fight you if that is what you are hell bent on. A true leader wouldn't harm their comrades by the way. That's how your forces divide on you." She grew more hostile as she talked. She stood over Vern protectively just encase she tried something.

Kristov Text.jpg

Tagging:
Skaggon Skaggon

• Mentioned

Demon, Gaige

Above Ground

A thought registered in Kristov's head. He had forgotten something extremely important to the mission, something critical. He cursed himself silently as he stared into the entrance, waiting for the others. "So I was thinking we find a way to sneak in and killed at many as possible before we get found out. That way we aren't over ran. Also the only long range thing I have is my gun which doesn't do much but distract them, I may need to upgrade on the weapon department after this."
Gaige's voice followed, "I can make bombs if Kristof wants to set them up before we get detected and set them off to cause confusion, I also need part of their bodies so I can harness the divinity into weapons that I make."
"That's good and bad Demon.. and I'll keep that in mind, Gaige. Listen.. I forgot something, and this group slowly falls apart. I'll be right back. Demon you're in chargeeee" Kristov trailed, leaving a tail of kicked up dirt behind him

Text Liz.jpg

Tagging:
Skaggon Skaggon

• Mentioned

Stella

Dining Hall

Her power miraculously sapped from her body, and from the look around everyone was under the same duress. She sheathed her blades and simply waited. Stella said nine minutes? Odd amount of time to be powerless. He was lucky she didn't just melee, he wouldn't survive the ordeal nevertheless. And with so many interruptions, it seemed her team invited strive and infiltration- beautiful. A smile was on Liz's face, but it quickly faded. Just nine minutes, easy. Her core felt cold, disconnected from the stars. That would only serve to fuel her plans more

Last edited:
25'th Monster Stronghold
Failed Guardian: Destra Halibel
Condition: Post Massacre
The Reaper
IMG_2072.JPG
As Demon and Gaige stood at the rocky edges of the monster base, they could notice the fact that there was blood in the water and blood coming out of the waterfall. Dead monster bodies lay everywhere, skin, bone, and the like. The smell of gun powder hung heavy in the air, it was almost intoxicating. This was only the entrance of the base, where a small amount of guards where. It would make one imagine how much blood and gore there within the base if there was enough blood here to completely stain the water. In the distance, standing on the hilt of the sword statue, was The Reaper. Gaige wasn't able to perceive their existence but Demon was for some odd reason. The Reaper was holding two pistols within their hands and...smiled at Demon. He had seen exactly who the Reaper was, as if he had a reason to. The Reaper begins speaking to him, though these words didn't reach him due to distance. One of the guns are suddenly pointed at Demon, and within an instant, a bullet hits him in the head. It wasn't deadly or physical, it phased through his skull. All this bullet did was muddle his memory of them, keeping them masked through all mental means. This bullets effect stuck to his divinity as well. Demon could remember seeing the Reaper, would know he saw exactly what they looked like, but wouldn't be able to recall details of their appearance. Leaving him in a position of not being able to describe what he saw. The Reaper disappeared after this, leaving the heavy scent of gun powder behind.

Out of the bloody waters, after Demon was no longer able to perceive the Reaper, came Destra. Destra drags herself out of the bloody waters, having survived the massacre on pure luck. She coughs up bloody-water and catches her breath. She couldn't believe it, the experience was mortifying. All of them, every single troop within this base. Killed with such ease it made her want to cry, having such power was unlike any divine being she's heard of. In less than 10 minutes, they were all dead by the hands of one man...woman? Destra couldn't tell, her memories were so mixed up. All she could remember were gunshots, so many gunshots she doubted one could carry such an arsenal on their own. "Besides..." Her hand ended up touching the guts of a blown apart comrade at this moment. "Guns don't do this." Destra removes her hand, finally looking up and seeing the two in the distance. They were probably here to clean up after that person...or loot what was left. Destra wouldn't allow this...she was supposed to guard this base and she failed. She wouldn't fail once more. At Gaige's feet, there was a note still in the jaws of a slain hound. This note was stained with blood but most of the message was still visible.

"The Reaper seems to be annihilating all monsters that receive intelligence about them! I've studied their patterns and came to this conclusion. I'm sorry to send you a letter like this regardless, just try to evacuate immediately. Ban all talk of the Reaper! They seem to be a child of Hekate...that doesn't have proof to back it up but they can use several forms of magic. That woul-" The rest of the letter was smudged. At this time, Destra stands up and equips both her bloodstained blades, approaching the two. "Have you two come to die next? If so, I'll be happy to accommodate you!"

( Noivian Noivian DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Skaggon Skaggon @Valleth'aris Baconhands Baconhands Verdas Verdas Moolock Moolock Totorokoro Totorokoro The Elder The Elder AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath Alecto Alecto )

FINNEGAN BROWN

The pain of having his arm cut off was nothing in comparison to the new one being attached. Finnegan grunted and squeezed his eyes shut, bearing the pain. The sensation washed away as soon as it came and he blinked for a few moments before looking at his new, improved bronze arm. Finnegan couldn't help but smile at it in awe, it was awesome, even though he would never admit that loud. I should remember to thank Gaige for this, he thought, trying not to seem too happy about it. The movement was perfect, it was much lighter, faster and smoother than he had thought it would be.

Of course, as always his happiness was short lived.

Elizabeth attacked again, and this time, Andre ended up removing away everyone's ability. Finnegan had to admit, that was quite a useful ability and he would have loved to have been able to use something like that. At least now things would be a little calmer.

"I'm terribly sorry for my actions... and the actions of my leaders," Umeko spoke up. The more she spoke, the more it seemed like she wanted to have the guests turn against them. Was this what she saw in her strings? "If you would like a meal, or perhaps talks of any sort of negotiations for compensation or possible alliances, I must insist that you come to me." She insisted.

Finnegan scrunched his eyebrows, wondering what she was up to now. Her little request didn't seem normal. She was on neutral (good) terms half the time, but Finnegan couldn't help but get the feeling that Umeko had some ulterior motive. What was worse, was that she was now creating a bad impact on all of them.

"Ah, that's very kind of you to offer your assistance, Umeko." Finnegan said, acknowledging her request. "After we have our talk, we'll definitely consult with you on how to move matters forward, alright?" He said, a curt smile on his face. "And Elizabeth?" He turned around to look at the Beta who seemed to be unbelievably out of control that day, "Please take good care of our guests. We don't need any more incidents for now." He requested.

Next, Finnegan turn to Letavis, the leader of the group. "Would you care to join me for some fresh air?"

Noivian Noivian DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Light Light Verdas Verdas Skaggon Skaggon

Text Liz.jpg

Tagging:​
Totorokoro Totorokoro

• Mentioned

Finnegan

Dining Hall

Elizabeth bowed her head, internalizing her anger within her raging core. She raised up a few seconds later smiling, "Of course, Alpha. I don't know what came over me, oh wait.. I guess that just doesn't matter, of course. Why don't I go to the kitchen and see what I can find for them since the feast prepared for us seems to have.. turned over a new leaf so to speak." Just a few more minutes She thought to herself as she went to the kitchens

img_1279-jpg.300674

Dante' Clark

Tagging:
Totorokoro Totorokoro Light Light DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Noivian Noivian

• Mentioned

Dante' felt his connection to the ocean and river was severed. He turned his attention towards Famine. 'Did he also do this? What else can this guy do?' He thought to himself. He looks at Famine's comrades and started to wonder, just who they were. Dante' had yet to put together that the people before him were the four horsemen of the apocalypse. Dante' listened as everyone spoke. Umeko and Finn both wanted to repair their relationship with the so called guess, and Elizabeth seemed a bit off to him. Dante' shrugged it off and walks over towards the piano within the dinning room. He sat down and took a deep breath before playing relaxing piano music, thinking it'll ease the tension in the room.

Rhea
Rhea began to stir, unable to see anything or move at all. She didn't know of this, she simply thought she was half asleep. she could hear Elias, better than she ever could before. The smell of burning flesh was in the air...Rhea didn't remember why. Rhea tries to open her eyes and get up, but she fails at doing both. She tries again and again, failing to do it every time. "E-Elias? Elias! W-Why can't I get up...or see? What's going on?! Why do I smell something burning? Where are you?" Rhea kept reaching out for objects. Her hand just hit the docks each time until they landed on Yuki. Rhea was beginning to panic but her memory still didn't come back yet. "Who is this? Elias, is that you? Why can't I see or move?! Please tell me whats going on!" ( Totorokoro Totorokoro Noivian Noivian )

"Rhea, it's Yuki," Yuki said, having come to just moments before Rhea. Unlike her, he did remember everything, up until Rhea got splashed with lava. He look one look at the burnt flesh on her face and almost passed out again, or perhaps almost vomitted. Her eyes were so horribly disfigured, it's not wonder she couldn't see. "D-don't you remember? The lava... you shielded me... Oh gods, it hit your eyes, Rhea. That's why you can't move or see..." Yuki felt sick saying those words, but it was the truth. It pained him to look at her, and know that it was his inability to react that caused this.

Yuki
597067-sh_go_makishima_large.jpg

• Tagging: Light Light Totorokoro Totorokoro

Mentioned

Rhea

Docks​

ELIAS SACHETS

As time passed, Elias managed to get a grip of herself. Her crying reduced to sniffles and she got up, wanting to go get someone to help her. "E-Elias? Elias!" She heard Rhea's voice. Elias felt a wave of relief wash over, for she was alive. "Rhea," Elias croaked as she dived and sat near the elder woman.

"W-Why can't I get up...or see? What's going on?! Why do I smell something burning? Where are you?"
"I'm right here," Elias said, clasping her hand through Rhea's. "I'm right here. I'm so sorry, I'll go get help,"
Elias didn't have an answer for Rhea. She didn't know why or how she had been hurt.

"Rhea, it's Yuki," Elias turned to look at Yuki. He was alive too. Her eyes teared up again, but she remained resolved not to cry.
"D-don't you remember? The lava... you shielded me... Oh gods, it hit your eyes, Rhea. That's why you can't move or see..." He said. "You'll be alright, both of you." Elias croaked, patting Rhea's hand. "I-I'll go get help," she sniffled, standing up and rubbing her eyes.
Elias removed her shoes and ran back to the castle, tears blinding her vision. She got back to see the effects of a fight all over the place. Elias panted for air, trembling in fear of what she'd seen. "Rhea... Yuki..." She cried, "T-they've been attacked." She said fearfully.

Tears fell down her face as she described the scene quickly, asking for help.

@EveryoneInLeDiningRoom Noivian Noivian Light Light

Death
Mon-Elizabeth's attack had caught Letavis off guard. He had already guessed that she was mentally unstable, but he hadn't been expecting her to attack them like this. Granted, her previous attacks were repelled by Andre, but for her to continue without reason like this made little sense to him. Perhaps she was moody from Andre's passive effects. The other three did a most spectacular job of provoking the leader, and the red haired psycho seemed to have no intention of backing down. Negotiations always ended up like this. No matter how hard he tried to smooth the way, the other three would always find a way to start a fight, both directly and indirectly.

Fortunately, one of them was competent enough to try and negotiate rather than, say, attack everyone with the power of the stars above. "Thank you. That would be most welcome. We will be more than happy to begin talks after dinner." He said politely, and feeling a bit of relief. He was beginning to worry that they would have to kill them all, but things might get better after all. Might.

The apparent leader of the mercenaries, Finnegan, seemed to be dealing with the same issues as him. He pitied him, if only a little. At the very least, based on what he saw, his companions had far more self control than these children. "Yes, of course. I would also like to apologise on my friend's behalf. The effects his powers have are not fully under his control, so it can often cause situations like this." He said to Finnegan, agreeing to go out with him, however incompetent he may be.

Ruina
Ruina was filled with a mixture of excitement and relief. Excitement, at going to Blue's place. It was always fun being there. Fia's place was a close second, but she didn't seem to like her being there. Relief, because Bleh wasn't seriously hurt by her sudden urge to destroy. It was fortunate that she managed to restrain herself long enough, since Blue would've been squeezed like a tube of blue (or red and pink) toothpaste if she hadn't. She had bad memories about losing control like that, which she would rather not recall right now. "So, what do you want to do?" She asked Blue, curious. All she needed to learn the answer to that question, was a mirror.

Light Light Totorokoro Totorokoro Noivian Noivian

AVICE
Interactions: Finnegan ( Totorokoro Totorokoro ), The Four Horsemen ( Verdas Verdas Light Light DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Skaggon Skaggon ), Umeko ( Noivian Noivian )

Oh. Avice stood with her mouth slightly ajar and her eyebrows raised, dumbfounded as the piece that she needed in order to see the puzzle fell into place.

The despair of hunger she felt had been replaced by the flush of desire with the snap of a finger; the chaos and pretty, pretty rage between Dante, Elizabeth and Finnegan had her pausing and enjoying every single moment of it. And when Beta, beautiful Beta and her wrath, turned to their hooded guest, the last thing Avice expected was for them to open some sort of portal with their mouth that drew everything and everyone inside of it.

The daughter of Strife had found herself skidding towards the portal before Umeko, their trusted Delta, intervened, which in turned prompted a try at diplomacy from one of their guests and ... a sudden disconnect from her abilities. She could no longer feel - taste - the boiling rage, and it happened so abruptly that she didn't believe for one second that everyone simply manage to switch off their anger like that without any prompting on her end. And she was quite sure she had no hand in it whatsoever; after all, she was enjoying the chaos too much to just let it stop abruptly.

Although, thanks to the relieving, though startling lack of both familiar and foreign rage buzzing in the back of her mind, Avice saw what she was missing. Her eyes shifted towards their sick guest. Pestilence. Then to the one who reeked too much like Strife after a victory. War. Then towards to their hungry guest who just tried consume everything - and the probable cause of hunger and desire from earlier. Famine. And finally, her gaze settled on their leader; the calm one who seemed to reel everyone in. Death. He had to be death.

I could not possibly be wrong about this, Avice thought to herself as she glanced at Umeko. Thank the gods they had someone cool-headed enough to realise that they have a straight flush in their hands right now.

A frown marred her face momentarily as she stared after Finnegan and Death. The quietness in the usual place wrath would buzz in her head worried her. She wouldn't be able to tell whether either one of them provokes the other. As a result, Avice called after the two as she ran her hands down her now disheveled suit jacket, "Can't the discussion take place over some drinks? I'm sure we can salvage something in the kitchens, and if they too got caught in the chaos, I'm pretty certain everyone has some sort of stash in their quarters that we can make use of."

She tilted her head slightly to the side and shrugged slightly, "And it's pretty bad form if we don't even actually provide anything for you guys, right? Especially after all that fiasco."

Blue
"Well if you want to know, at the moment since I don't think we have anything important to do. You." Blue flashes her a smile and opens the front door, closing it once she entered. "Can't help but feel like I'm forgetting something...nah." Blue shakes his head and wraps his arms around Ruina once more. "After this we should train, thats up to you though." Blue begins to lean in for a kiss, initiating exhilarating and high risk experience. He was almost crushed a few minutes ago but this time the danger of dying with what he was intending to do was invigorating. ( Verdas Verdas )

Andre
Andre took notice of Elias's return, nodding as she explained her story, making this the perfect oppurtunity for him. "Leta, I'll attend to her problem. It'll help establish..trust between groups." What he meant to say was affection for him. Andre looks down towards Trish, who was on the ground mumbling. He picks her up and begins carrying her, they were having a drunken conversation after all. Speaking of drinks, he turns to Avice and gives her a small nod, as if agreeing to her suggestion. Too bad he wouldn't be there for it, he wanted all the alcohol they had to offer. He had to attend to his two girlfriends first to make them acknowledge him as their man. They belonged to him after all, the just had to realize it. Andre confronts Elias and grunts, still holding Trish within his arms. "I'll help you." ( Totorokoro Totorokoro Verdas Verdas Alecto Alecto Skaggon Skaggon DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride The Elder The Elder Noivian Noivian )

Rhea
Rhea listened to what Yuki had to say and her heart dropped-only a little bit since she did protect Yuki from further harm in the end. Rhea was slowly starting to remember the ordeal personally. Klytios, Iapetus, and then unbearable heat were what she remembered in order. "Y-Yuki are you okay?!" Rhea was running the image of Yuki being pierced through her mind repeatedly, something she blames herself for allowing to happen. "Yuki! Did any magma hit you?" Rhea kept dragging herself, looking for Yuki with her hands. She wasn't going in the right direction, she was moving the opposite way. "Mason? Where are you?" ( Noivian Noivian )

• Mentioned

Dante' continued playing the piano even as negotiations continued behind him. Things seemed a bit calmer though he woundered if it was the help of him or it just happened. It wasn't until Elias yelled out that Yuki and Rhea was attacked, he stopped playing. He snapped his head back towards her seeing the tears on her face. Dante' left the piano and ran over towards her. "I'll help as well." Dante' said. "I can heal their wounds just as soon I get my powers back. Are they by the docks?"

Demon didn't know what to think of. He knew he saw the Reaper. He knew they said something. But he didn't know what they said or any details about them. Boy, girl, young, old. He had no clue. But he was so close to remembering. He was a little shook up but focused himself when the new girl came out and threatened him. "Look bitch. I didn't do anything. We were about to attack but you already got your asses handed to you on a silver platter but if you want to dance then fine by me. Gaige don't worry about this one she's made me mad." He got his scythe ready and let her make the first strike.

Gaige nodded and saw the note like the first one. "OWO what's this." She grabbed the note and read it. "Kristen would love this." She pocketed the note and started working on the bow for Xavier.
Light Light

Last edited by a moderator:
25'th Monster Stronghold
Failed Guardian: Destra Halibel
Condition: Post Massacre
IMG_2072.JPG
( ! ) As Demon stepped up to the challenge, Destra simply growled back at him, eager to kill him now. Destra begins running towards him at regular speeds, bringing her swords down towards him in an X manner. "Blood Art, technique number 90!" As her swords were slowly coming down towards Demon's head, in random areas around them, spikes of blood crystal began to burst from the ground. It changed the landscape entirely and was threatening to pierce both Demon and Gaige. Soon the entire area would be filled with blood spikes. If Demon looked carefully, he would be able to notice the fact that she's bleeding from her calf. ( Skaggon Skaggon )

Ruina
Blue was saying weird stuff again, though she did agree that they should train later. Seeing him lean toward her, she assumed he wanted a kiss, and gladly gave him one. It had caught her off guard at first, but then she realised that it was actually quite enjoyable. Hesitantly, she wrapped her arms around him, slowly and gently so that she wouldn't break him by accident. Then, she decided it was best to let Blue do what he did, which just so happened to be pus- was something she wasn't too familiar with. She felt funny, feeling something similar to the pleasure derived from breaking things to pieces, yet different. However, she didn't let this distract her and decided to enjoy this while it lasted.

Kia
By the time Kia arrived at the docks, there was no one there. Granted, she had taken her sweet ass time getting there as she didn't give a wooden stool about what was going on. Plus she was worried that the hunger would disappear once she found the cause. Deciding to head to the dining hall, she quickly made her way there so that she may once again have someone fill her up in on what happened. She flung the Dining Hall's doors open and, seeing the four strangers, summoned her bollock daggers.

Well, that was what was supposed to happen, but her powers were unresponsive. Her power of perception was also noticeably slacking off. "Wha-?" She was feeling a mixture of surprise and confusion. Were the newcomers responsible for this? "Fig, who are these people?" She asked the alpha, looking his way as if to signify that by 'Fig', she was referring to him. Fig was shorter than Finnegan, so there was obviously no harm in calling him that. Besides, she was pretty sure that Fig liked his nicknames, since he always did that upside-down smile of his when he really liked something.

Light Light Totorokoro Totorokoro

( ! ) Demon backed away from her attack. "Gaige leave she's after the innocent as well." He took out his revolver and shot at Destra. It was just a normal gun with normal bullets so he knew it wouldn't do much. Gaige put her project into her bag. "That word describes nothing about me but ok. But don't die or anything that would be boring. Also her leg is messed up." She started walking making sure she wasn't hit by ground spikes. She started fiddling with explosives. She was tired of the same old thing but it was all she could do at the moment. Thsee grenades were different instead of explosions these blew up and fired nails in all directions. "Just in case" she said to herself.

Demon looked at her leg while he bounced around the blood spikes. "That must be painful." He ran at her his gun in his left hand shooting while he closed the distance when he got close he grabbed the scythe by both hands and swung up at her.

IMG_1331.JPG
Desmond Redmond
Tagging:
Light Light Skaggon Skaggon

• Mentioned

Desmond has been falling Demon and his group since he noticed the beacon's light. By the time he came out on the other side, he had already missed all the action. Other teens were returning home while others kept going. Desmond followed from a distance keeping to himself. When he arrived at the Monster Stronghold he was a bit surprised seeing the massacre that too place. Alongside of that he was bummed that he missed out on the action.
"Damn all this bloodshed and I wasn't even here to see it." He said as he nudged a monster's corpse with his foot. He heard the sounds of gun fire and turned to see Demon fighting some girl(probably a demi being). When the spikes shot out the ground Desmond took evasive measures dodging the spikes. He turn towards Gaige and walks over towards her. "So Gaige did you and Demon somehow miraculously killed all these Monsters or were they like this when you got here?" He asked as he continued watching the fight

Fia ran for a short while, getting as far away from the dining hall as she could, the source of the danger. She was sprinting, moving to the other side of the island, that one recurring instinct running through her mind: survival. The wolf didn't stop until the aura was barely affecting her. She felt her feet slow as she came to a stop. She didn't tend to venture too far across the island; she never really had a purpose for it, she may have run across here before, but if she had, it had only been briefly. The aura stopped briefly after she'd stopped running. It was oddly quiet, somewhat peaceful. She sighed to herself; now she wasn't sure what to do. Back home might be the best idea - she could be herself for a bit, and on her way back, she put apologize to Ruina. She'd run so far only to turn back and head closer to the four visitors; this indecisiveness had come from no where.

Blue
( FTB Verdas Verdas )​

Blue sets his hands on the back of Ruina's thighs, lifting her up the second afterwards. He continues to kiss her, except this time with more passion, she was more than a regular customer to him after all. While being careful of setting her off and getting killed by her arms, he carries her upstairs to his bedroom. Once Blue rests her down upon the bed, he gives her a small smile while leaning in once more.

Destra Halibel
( ! ) Once Demon hit her with the first two bullets in the shoulder, Destra winced heavily. The first bullet weakened her armor and the second buried itself in her shoulder. She covers herself in Draconic aura and begins charging at Demon, fending off the bullets with the aura. The draconic charge would also parry the scythe and hit Demon with the force of a truck. She put her swords within their hilt and prepared her fists for the impact. ( Skaggon Skaggon The Elder The Elder )

The Reaper - Target: Polybotes
Polybotes was still at the base of Mount Olympus, waiting for the return of Klytios. The skies were still as dark as ever, the stars shinning brilliantly, allowing him to have something to gaze at in his wait. While he was waiting here, he began to piece everything together, though there was one thing he was missing. "With everything that I've pieced together...what could the last element be?"

"You wont find out about that last element. It's none of your concern,
Polybotes." A voice that was distorted with several other people saying the same sentence came from behind Polybotes. He turns around swiftly and suddenly feels a barrage of bullets pass through his body. The area within this forest smelled heavily of gunpowder and was illuminated by the gunshots. Polybotes falls upon his back, bleeding out from every part of his body. He could barely move and didn't have any time at all to see who the Reaper was. The most he could look at now was the starry sky as blood filled his vision and throat. Though before he could even try to cough up any blood, a steak made out of purple crystal pierced his brain and stapled him to the ground.

071916b06e531490f6131f19f6ff2515.jpg

Surprisingly, Polybotes wasn't dead. In fact, once the steak hit him and connected to the ground, everyone of the 24 kids were suddenly mentally connected to Polybotes. They could see from his eyes and slightly feel his pain. The scent of gunpowder was heavy in the air, the same scent Fia and many others had smelled before. Golden dust- his divinity was flowing out of the wound in his brain, something the kids could feel. It was similar to his very existence ending, not just death. His divinity was flowing into the Reaper, someone they couldn't see since he could only look up. Those who know of the Reaper's weapon choice, would verify it's them due to the feeling of bullet holes within Polybotes's body. In what seemed to be forever, Polybotes was completely drained and his existence ended. Sending the kids back to their own minds, with less than a second in reality passing by. For those who knew of the Reaper's scent and weapon choice, they now knew that the Reaper had a new piece of information. It was either the Reaper was a child of Polybotes or they had the ability to drain divinity. ( Verdas Verdas Skaggon Skaggon The Elder The Elder Noivian Noivian DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Totorokoro Totorokoro Baconhands Baconhands AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath Moolock Moolock Alecto Alecto )

View attachment 303149
Desmond Redmond
Tagging:

• Mentioned

Desmond has been falling Demon and his group since he noticed the beacon's light. By the time he came out on the other side, he had already missed all the action. Other teens were returning home while others kept going. Desmond followed from a distance keeping to himself. When he arrived at the Monster Stronghold he was a bit surprised seeing the massacre that too place. Alongside of that he was bummed that he missed out on the action.
"Damn all this bloodshed and I wasn't even here to see it." He said as he nudged a monster's corpse with his foot. He heard the sounds of gun fire and turned to see Demon fighting some girl(probably a demi being). When the spikes shot out the ground Desmond took evasive measures dodging the spikes. He turn towards Gaige and walks over towards her. "So Gaige did you and Demon somehow miraculously killed all these Monsters or were they like this when you got here?" He asked as he continued watching the fight
Gage looked up from the explosives. "Nope we planned on it but someone beat us to it I'm just waiting until Demon finishes with this girl that way I can make new weapons. Why are you here? Did you follow us?" She put her explosives aside and sat down crossing her legs. She felt the divinity being taken and felt true fear like never before. She didn't have much so losing what little she had was horrifying. "So uh let's not have that happen." She said half heartedly.
Blue
( FTB Verdas Verdas )​

Blue sets his hands on the back of Ruina's thighs, lifting her up the second afterwards. He continues to kiss her, except this time with more passion, she was more than a regular customer to him after all. While being careful of setting her off and getting killed by her arms, he carries her upstairs to his bedroom. Once Blue rests her down upon the bed, he gives her a small smile while leaning in once more.

Destra Halibel
( ! ) Once Demon hit her with the first two bullets in the shoulder, Destra winced heavily. The first bullet weakened her armor and the second buried itself in her shoulder. She covers herself in Draconic aura and begins charging at Demon, fending off the bullets with the aura. The draconic charge would also parry the scythe and hit Demon with the force of a truck. She put her swords within their hilt and prepared her fists for the impact. ( Skaggon Skaggon The Elder The Elder )
Demon was distracted by the vision and had almost directly been hit. He had no time to think out it while in the fight. He tuned back in last second and blocked with his scythe hilt. She had hit it with enough force to break it into two. This pissed him off. He slowed time to moved out of her way. She had a kind of force field so there was nothing to do. He didn't keep time slowed seeing no point in it. "You piss me off you know that." He held what way now a rod in his hand and a shorter scythe in the other. He would fix it later and have Gaige use this bitch to enhance it.

IMG_1331.JPG

Desmond Redmond
Tagging:

• Mentioned

Desmond nodded his head yes. "Yeah I noticed the Beacon's light and got curious. I'm not glad I came too. If I didn't I would've missed this nice figh..." Desmond's mind was taken someplace else and connected to the Giant Polybotes. He felt the pain he felt as bled and gold dust sipped from his body. The familiar scent of gunpowder war s strong in the air, just like where Desmond was now. As the connection was broken Desmond starting to wonder just who this person was that killed the Titan Polybotes and stole his divinity. Was it his son/daughter or just someone with a very unique ability. "Did you feel dat as well Gaige?" He asked her.

Destra Halibel
( ! ) Destra continues charging forward, crashing into a large rock column. She couldn't stop herself since she did use the energy to propel herself. Once the dust clears, Destra was standing where the rock column used to be, having destroyed it. "Nice dodge, too bad your weapon is broken. This means you die." Destra raises her hand and the blood from the spikes became liquid once more and began flowing into the air. This blood connected with the blood in the water and raised it as well. "I hope you have a good time drowning." Destra was preparing to drop that entire mass of blood upon the three. She hasn't done it yet and it seemed like they only had seconds until she did. ( Skaggon Skaggon The Elder The Elder )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back