Anime & Manga Whats The Last Anime You Watched/read?

Other then watching/reading anime or manga that have updated last week I haven't actaly binge watched/read anime or manga for a while. Because I've been binge reading manhwa/webtoons! (See the tower of God profile pic :) )

In terms of the last anime I watched, probably wolves rain and the last manga Boku no hero academia (I'm watching the anime too)

SilverSkyWolf said:
Other then watching/reading anime or manga that have updated last week I haven't actaly binge watched/read anime or manga for a while. Because I've been binge reading manhwa/webtoons! (See the tower of God profile pic :) )
In terms of the last anime I watched, probably wolves rain and the last manga Boku no hero academia (I'm watching the anime too)
Ahhhh! I read webtoons also! My top one is DICE right now, and I'm really loving Flow too. :')

[QUOTE="Noire Tukino]Ahhhh! I read webtoons also! My top one is DICE right now, and I'm really loving Flow too. :')

[/QUOTE]
I haven't read dice yet but I'm in the process of reading flow, it's good so far :D

For future reference do you have any you could recommend?

SilverSkyWolf said:
I haven't read dice yet but I'm in the process of reading flow, it's good so far :D
For future reference do you have any you could recommend?
Dice is up there as well as Flow, Uhm, I'm not always one for romances, but Cheese in the Trap is great !

I don't watch that much anime. My free time is terraria and rpn. But I did watch death parade. It was a pretty original adult anime.

[QUOTE="Noire Tukino]Dice is up there as well as Flow, Uhm, I'm not always one for romances, but Cheese in the Trap is great !

[/QUOTE]
I'll start reading dice as soon as possible, thanks!

The last anime I watched was Berserk (well technically I watched and read it haha) and currently I'm reading The Tyrant Who Falls In Love. I've read so many in between but those are the main ones I've stuck with until the end.

The last anime I watched is Kumamiko. Very cute, quite funny and a charming slice-of-life. However, the last anime I finished was Erased. Boy...this anime. No words can describe how impressed I am by Erased.

I don't actually watch that many anime, but One Punch Man was great. It's also probably the first anime where I actually read the manga version beforehand.

I'm now kinda following My Hero Academia since I kinda view that as a successor to Naruto (of sorts), ever since that one image that someone drew about Naruto talking to Luffy about the future generation of shounen manga which later panned to a picture frame with Naruto, Luffy, Ichigo and Goku. That and also a manga named Kingdom as well.

I wonder if webtoons would count as well? Because if so, two recent ones that were particularly outstanding would be For The Sake of Sita and God of Bath (the latter from Ilkwon Ha of Annarasumanara fame). The first is a romance short story with a rather tear-jerking ending (damned onion-chopping ninjas). The other one is a flat-out comedy about a guy in debt forced to become a spa massage assistant (?) and scrubber (??) - I'm fairly certain the terms aren't exactly right... But its literally that. Worth a read if I may say so myself!

Boku No Hero Academia

I've been a little obsessed about it too now that I've finished it >_<

Dagashi Kashi!Funny and Interesting little facts here and there! Would totally recommend it 10/10

large.gif

Krim said:
I don't actually watch that many anime, but One Punch Man was great. It's also probably the first anime where I actually read the manga version beforehand.
Recently I've decided to rewatch this anime. It's definitely one of my all-time favourites plus I'm heavily considering a One Punch Man RP so it just feels right to revisit this :)

Trust said:
Boku No Hero Academia
I've been a little obsessed about it too now that I've finished it >_<
Your avatar gave you away ;) Plus I think I've had a little read of your BnH rp I believe?

I loved that anime. Boku No hero along with One Punch Man have been some of my favourite anime in recent years, maybe even of all time. As a superhero-comic fan and an anime fan I love the sudden comeuppance of Superhero anime!

ChimpMan said:
Recently I've decided to rewatch this anime. It's definitely one of my all-time favourites plus I'm heavily considering a One Punch Man RP so it just feels right to revisit this :)
Your avatar gave you away ;) Plus I think I've had a little read of your BnH rp I believe?

I loved that anime. Boku No hero along with One Punch Man have been some of my favourite anime in recent years, maybe even of all time. As a superhero-comic fan and an anime fan I love the sudden comeuppance of Superhero anime!
I also love One Punch man but I feel like that universe would only be good for RP if One punch man wasn't in it xD

Feel free to joing the BnH RP, we aren't past the first page of RP yet so you haven't missed much

Trust said:
I also love One Punch man but I feel like that universe would only be good for RP if One punch man wasn't in it xD
Feel free to joing the BnH RP, we aren't past the first page of RP yet so you haven't missed much
My thoughts exactly xD

Ah thanks! I was considering it, but with my own ambitions with OPM and the current RP's I'm in, I don't want to get ahead of myself. I can only do so much after all xD Thank you anyway! Though I'll be sure to give it a regular read.

I recently just rewatched Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I'm in the middle of Fairy Tail right now, although not very far - Episode 11, I believe? :D

BECK. The pacing is shit so I quit after one episode. I may pick it up again in the future, though. Maybe.

Been watching Assassination Classroom, just finished the first season! It's really funny, and it somehow manages to be heartwarming with its weird, macabre premise... It has this really hopeful vibe to it that I like a lot, and I appreciate the social commentary on the education system.

It's a strange little show, that's for sure, but it carries it off really well.

(Also, I like how people call it AssClass. Because I am a child.)

Last edited by a moderator:
The last anime I saw was a few days ago, when @Zahzi showed me Chromartie Highschool. I'm still not sure what happened, but that guy sure likes pencils.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back