Anime & Manga Whats The Last Anime You Watched/read?

I was reading the Rurouni Kenshin manga, the last arc but I'm missing a couple of volumes. Now, with watching, I tried getting into Psycho Pass but I just couldn't. Maybe I will give it another try. I'm really waiting for the second season of Attack on Titan.

The last manga I read was Ousama Game Extreme, right after I finished Ousama Game. I like it even though some of the characters are getting on my nerves. If you like slaughter and fucked up characters you should check these two manga out, haha.

SAO (Sword Art Online) The first anime I have ever seen and watched for a while until I lost access to Netflix but so far I'd give it a 8 or 9 out of 10 as well I purely haven't finished watching yet damn Netflix

Clannad and Clannad After Story with the movie right after. I bawled my eyes out, it was so depressing! Then, I started watching the first episode, or rather, episode 00, of Saekano (How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend), and am currently on episode 326 of One Piece (just got done with the post Enies Lobby arc).

I read the first three volumes of Orange recently! I went in with low expectations, but I'm honestly really impressed with it!

I'm watching Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress right now.

A somewhat steampunk post-apocalypse with people hiding within walls from flesh-eating monsters, a protagonist who watched a family member get killed by monsters, who wants to kill all of the monsters, but happens to be half-monster himself, and a girl who's better at killing the monsters than the protagonist.

Hmm, where have I seen this before. I just have no idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last anime I finished was Danganronpa The Animation. Definitely a 10! I love mysteries, and this sure delivered!

Although, I kept getting extremely confused.... (' :) )

Last manga I read was I guess volumes 14 and 15 of Blue Exorcist. Love it! Especially Kinzo.... (<3.<3)

AnimeGenork said:
Last anime I finished was Danganronpa The Animation. Definitely a 10! I love mysteries, and this sure delivered!
Although, I kept getting extremely confused.... (' :) )

Last manga I read was I guess volumes 14 and 15 of Blue Exorcist. Love it! Especially Kinzo.... (<3.<3)
Hey! I also recently watched Danganronpa: The Animation, and it was THE BOMB!! I love Kirigiri and Asahina, Naegi too. I like all the main characters, lol. I love Nagito Komaeda from the new season.

Fazy said:
Hey! I also recently watched Danganronpa: The Animation, and it was THE BOMB!! I love Kirigiri and Asahina, Naegi too. I like all the main characters, lol. I love Nagito Komaeda from the new season.
Yeah, I love Kirigiri too! And Naegi was pretty amazing too! I haven't watched the new season yet because I have a whole list of anime I've gotta watch first (^U^)

I just finished watching god eater... for the third time. It's the music, I swear...

That's all!

And, uh... The last I've read is Daiya no Ace. I like it... and...

I'm just going to go continue my binge watching while you contemplate alternate universes?

Well assuming you read this 

Yes, I'm talking about the bolder than usual word.

The last anime I watched is Tanaka-kun is always listless and the last I read was Tomo-chan wa onnanoko.

I've been watching Akagami no Shirayukihime! It's pretty good, and I'm having fun, but  I gotta say that it falls a little short of my expectations...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back