Anime & Manga Whats The Last Anime You Watched/read?

I just watched the latest episode of World Trigger.

Just finished the series Erased/ boku dake ga Inai Machi.

Last read the latest Tokyo Ghoul:re chapter.

Last finished the ansatsu kyoushitsu manga.

Psycho-Pass—well, no, most recently it was Your Lie in April (which I haven't finished), but Psycho-Pass is the most recent I've finished and the one I enjoy most.

GoodVibezPanda said:
HunterxHunter
An excellent anime I could rewatch tons of times over.
Somehow also Hunter X Hunter. I just finished the Chimera Ant Arc and taking a small break.

Most recently completed is Erased.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finished Yuru Yuri season 2, a great slapstick yuri comedy.

Also watched the first episode of Macross Delta, which had a very impressive combat scene.

I feel like I should update this. Since Thursday, I have finished Hunter X Hunter, watched an episode of Ajin and watched the first episode of Boku no Hero Academia (I am excited about BNHA still!)

I watched the first episode of One Punch Man and was kind of let down. It was funny and all, but I thought it was going to be a bit better, I guess >_<.

glowworms said:
I feel like I should update this. Since Thursday, I have finished Hunter X Hunter, watched an episode of Ajin and watched the first episode of Boku no Hero Academia (I am excited about BNHA still!)
Damn, finishing HXH is a feat! How'd you like it?

I'm getting to about the middle of Silver Spoon, and I have to say I didn't expect it to be as good as it was. But it's by the mangaka who did FMA, so I guess it couldn't possibly be bad...

Since the Durarara ending has killed me, the last anime I watched was Durarara.. I don't think I can watch more anime for a while ><

The last manga I read was Fairy Tail

Tokyo ghoul:Re

My poor bby Furuta ; - ;

It's getting pretty intense with Arima v Yomo, Touka & Ayato.

Kaneki comin in for another showdown as well!

Hoshii no Kaabii (AKA the Kirby anime).

I'm going to run out of subbed episodes in about a week, because people stopped subbing this show.

JLP2013+-+POST+DIVIDER.png

Rainbow Days. Owari No Seraph. Aldnoah.zero. Noragami OVA 4. ^^

I have finished Gyakkou Burai Kaiji: Hakairoku Hen today. It's not as good as the first season in my opinion, but it is still a highly enjoyable series and I'd recommend it to everyone. I also started xxxHolic (it seems pretty meh tier so far, I don't get the praise) and Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu (this one is fairly intriguing).

Elaraal said:
I have finished Gyakkou Burai Kaiji: Hakairoku Hen today. It's not as good as the first season in my opinion, but it is still a highly enjoyable series and I'd recommend it to everyone. I also started xxxHolic (it seems pretty meh tier so far, I don't get the praise) and Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu (this one is fairly intriguing).
I've also been watching Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu! I'm only on episode 4 but I enjoy it quite a bit.

[QUOTE="cute little creep]

It was something on Toonami. I think Destination W or something?

[/QUOTE]
Dimension W

glowworms said:
I've also been watching Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu! I'm only on episode 4 but I enjoy it quite a bit.
Dimension W
Oh, it only gets better. Better and way more heartbreaking. *Just finished it today and cried her eyes out.*

Elaraal said:
Oh, it only gets better. Better and way more heartbreaking. *Just finished it today and cried her eyes out.*
I have been concerned about this (I mean, he's dead in the present so), but it is a lot of things that I like so I guess I'm looking forward to it.

I'm in the middle of it right now and it's called "Your lie in April." ITS SO GOOD! I rate it 10/10.

If you like romance, theirs some

There is also drama, with a love triangle

Some emotion, my friend has finished it and told me she cried.

I definitely recommend!

Right now I am reading Uzumaki and it's, without a single doubt in my mind, the creepiest thing I've ever read/watched.

10/10

"Made me scared of spirals."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back