Anime & Manga Whats The Last Anime You Watched/read?

Just re-watched Baka to Test.

Yuuji and shyouko are sooo cute!

kZI9MWSxxKzSJxCKrHZy9MtnT78pWXlcg5jHemPeuiQjmB6pLiB8jTLR_WkRREXlT83lC8yGaqtjPrugt6Y8xdLaIRmiIe1vqGGTEkHqo80UdzVJHrlYh-htmEmTUj8xgSTZ9FVJLtQiJT_4kY-qkwKday8=w496-h296-nc

I just finished re-watching K: Return of Kings... it's one of my absolute favorite animes. The animation still blows my mind no matter how many times I see it!

I'm currently watching Your Lie in April. I finished ERASED/Boku dake ga Inai Machi before that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last one I watched was an episode of Sakamoto desu ga? But the last one I finished was ERASED.

Watching the latest episode of Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge. After that, I'll catch up with more new anime. It's a rather good season this spring!

Junjou Romantica. It is one of the cutest Heterosexual Romantic Animes Ever! :3 They are just too cute <3

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.jpg

Cunning Commander]The Ace Attorney Anime! *Girly Screams and Fainting noises* [media][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syXs8pap6LE said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syXs8pap6LE[/URL][/media]
Wait, Phoenix Wright has an anime now? Where do you find this?

Cunning Commander] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15047-legolad659/ said:
@LegoLad659[/URL] I always use KissAnime.com, its fast, free, safe, and has all the anime you could dream of, including the new Phoenix Wright anime!
Huh, alright.

LegoLad659 said:
But the last anime I watched was Madoka Magica
Same here, actually, loved the story line and the unusual art style(s), also the music, big time. Best anime I've seen since "Now and Then, Here and There"

However I wasn't much of a fan of the follow-up movies :-/ I'd recommend anybody just to give them a pass, unless they decide to continue the series. that is.

Anybody know any anime that a similar to either of those? I've heard good things about "A Place Promised in Our Early Days", anybody seen that one?

Orphalesion said:
Same here, actually, loved the story line and the unusual art style(s), also the music, big time. Best anime I've seen since "Now and Then, Here and There"
However I wasn't much of a fan of the follow-up movies :-/ I'd recommend anybody just to give them a pass, unless they decide to continue the series. that is.

Anybody know any anime that a similar to either of those? I've heard good things about "A Place Promised in Our Early Days", anybody seen that one?
Yeah, I've only ever seen the anime, myself. I'm not interested in the manga, the movies, or anything like that. I just take it for what it is.

Well, last night I completed the first season of Magic Knight Rayearth.

It's a decent show. I actually played the video game of it before I actually heard of it, and I completed that some years back (and didn't understand the ending at all).

IMO the first half of the anime is pretty good, and then...it goes downhill a bit. The finale is awesome though. They had 5 villains but spent the first half of the show on just two of them. Another notable villain gets 3 episodes, and the last villain gets like...one? So yeah, it could have been done better.

It's not enough to persuade me to watch the second season but I did enjoy it.

[QUOTE="Beta Breaker Z]I have just marathon through Fairy Tail Zero and have been re-watching Love Live season one.

[/QUOTE]
I just got into the Game Love Live So :3

rereading kids on the slope, its such a nice manga, and the anime has such nice music!

I am so into Haifuri (High School Fleet) right now. Though I really love anything naval relating to WWII ships.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back