Anime & Manga Whats The Last Anime You Watched/read?

Right now I'm watching Rozen Maiden (2004 version), to be honest I'm not sure why I got into it inn the first place, but it's been a great way to pass time and the art's ok. The only thing that is in the dub (the only way I was able to get my hands on this anime), the voice actors feel the need to add kun and chan to every name.

While I've never been too into anime, I am fond of Naruto and Bleach. I guess Inuyasha as well but that one is more of nostalgia than anything. It's the one that got me started, actually. Right now, I'm reading Bleach. I started that one back in 2011/12 and about a month behind as of right now. I can't quite say with all certainty that I like it but I can't say I dislike it either. I'm just so far into the story now that I'd feel like a loser if I give up now, haha!

Lately I have been watching And you thought there is never a girl online? and High School Fleet and have been loving both of them.

"Oh Bassy!"

.. Have a guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not been a fan of any anime that has been out in a while besides One Punch Man so I am finally getting caught up with Pokemon.

Pray for me.

As for Manga, it was Rosario+Vampire

Anime, it was Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

...I really should watch more anime though. . w.;

Berserk. Lots of Berserk. Lol but yeah I'm getting hyped for the new anime of Berserk coming this summer

I just finished watching Gargantia.

So good. My heart broke when season 2 was cancelled. I have an incredibly soft spots for robots so I really recommend this one. It's on Netflix right now.

lets see... the last anime i finshed was hellsing my second time watching it again. let me say if you like vampires and not the twilight ones no REAL vampires you should take a watch unless your squeamish to blood then don't.

I'm not into Anime much but I've watch "Yamada-Kun and the seven witches" and "Sword Art Online".

I saw one the other day that look right up my soft spots. It was something about tokyo and all blood, demons and gore. :)

Heh~ Hello Gokuh-senpaii~!

If you'd like to know which anime was my last- uhhh..it'd be..lets see..

Charlotte!

Aha, its kinda cute but its not reallyyy..romance? The theme is mainly supernatural.

I only watched it based n the art style but damn. Its gooood.

Watch it sometime yeah?

Binge it together? Not that many episodes if we stay up all night together aha xD

Only 13 episodes~

Heh~

I scrolled down very low bby ;) ) i told you i was stalkin'

Oh man. Since I'm quite the night owl, I actually manage to catch up with Bungou Stray Dogs! Now let me tell you, I had no idea about this anime until I stumbled upon a vine that captured the humor and plot amazingly!

I had scrolled down the comments, found the source, and immediately started watching it last night!

It was the BEST decision ever! It's a 10/10 for me since the characters(Dazai, Atsushi, and Kunikida), make the anime much more interesting!

Black Butler: Book of Circus.. almost finished with it but since I have school and a project, I plan to finish it after the last day of school. I don't read manga often but i read the Hetalia manga last.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last anime I watched and I'm still watching was Boku No Hero Academia. I love it a lot, and for a Shounen Jump, I'd give it a 9/10 so far. Sometimes Midoriya's faces make me not able to take him seriously, but I love it all the same.

Sengoku Basara Judge End for me! it's a bit of an older ish one? It came out last year, but I've been following Sengoku Basara for a little while now and I really like the video game so there's that. But other than that, I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of Love Live! Sunshine!! and Persona 5 the Animation in September. :'D

[QUOTE="Noire Tukino]Sengoku Basara Judge End for me! it's a bit of an older ish one? It came out last year, but I've been following Sengoku Basara for a little while now and I really like the video game so there's that. But other than that, I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of Love Live! Sunshine!! and Persona 5 the Animation in September. :'D

[/QUOTE]
I love Sengoku Basara. My mini fangirl is bubbling.

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]I love Sengoku Basara. My mini fangirl is bubbling.

[/QUOTE]
I love Mistunari is that bad? I love him, Masamune and Yukimura oh so much. Motochika and Motonari also. I have love for all five of them and it makes me so sad that I have so much love for them.

I'm also re-watching DuRaRaRa!! Dufufufu is coming out soon too... :')

[QUOTE="Noire Tukino]I love Mistunari is that bad? I love him, Masamune and Yukimura oh so much. Motochika and Motonari also. I have love for all five of them and it makes me so sad that I have so much love for them.
I'm also re-watching DuRaRaRa!! Dufufufu is coming out soon too... :')

[/QUOTE]
Its not bad at all~

//looks in a mirror and realizes has Mitsunari hair o____o;;

I love Mintsunari, Ieyasu, Yukimura, Date, Kojiro Keiji, Sasuke and Motochika, Shingen and Oda (not in that order).

But then again, I'm just a ran of the entire everything that has to do with the Sengoku period. Those were the real bamfs. I could go on forever about the actual history and some of the samurai. xD

I need to finish DRRR. Dx!!

That's one of them that I started, missed an episode or two, then stopped watching all together.

I'm waiting to hear about an Overlord season 2. Do want.

Mitsunari hair is so cute!!! I want to cosplay him but he's so twiggy. hahaa. :')

I'm not the biggest fan of Ieyasu, but I'm not really sure I have an excuse because I really just hate Tadakatsu because in the games he's really annoying. Oooogh he's the worst to fight against tbh.

Please finished Durarara!! :') It's actually in my top 10's for anime hahaa. :') I love backwards storytelling a lot.

My friend was talking about that last night!! I'm sure I have other animes to watch too...

Ieyasu is painted as the super-protag, mainly because he went on to being the shogun that united all of Japan and ended the Sengoku perior, and brough on Edo period. xD

In the first season, Ieyasu was annoying af. But later on when he matures, he becomes really cool, imo. But it also depends on if you like those righteously painted characters.

I heard DRRR is a classic now. I don't think I've heard anything bad about the series.

Overlord is really good. At first I thought it would be a generic "virtual reality game" anime, but I was pleasantly surprised. Where they leave off makes you want more.

Trueeeeee. That's the thing, I usually go with the antagonist in a series, but I do find what the real Ieyasu did really great, but there was still a lot of bloodshed involved in that anyway. There's another series that deals with the Sengoku period that's a reverse harem but it's really good I think!! It's called Hakuouki :) If you like the history, Hakuouki puts a spin on it, but it's still pretty good.

It might as well be if it wasn't considered one before. It's action packed and really funny all at the same time, but also knows when to be serious.

I'll check it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back