Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fire

• Air

• Total voters

Truthblade

I am the truth. Deal with it.
If you had one of the four traditional elements, what would it be?

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_m8x16oubho1qeo7cg.gif

I'd really like to say fire... I love starting fires, tending for them, and the smell of ash. 

Realistically, though, I'd be earth. Much more suiting.

(But hey, I could build my own firepit, and actually start a fire...)

I think I´d say air. Ever-changing, ever fitting it´s own nature into molds while still free within them, always seeking greater heights to spread it´s being.

Probably  fire since I'm a huge glutton that will definitely eat everything he sees (as long as it's fatty) and I'm of a very destructive, asshole nature.

Y'know how it is lmao

I'd like Earth but I would prefer if they could somehow choose me (Spirit Quest, Shaman that kind of thing). Ain't sure if an online quiz can really define you  :P

i have a lighter with a really pretty image of the ocean on it that i like playing with

i also rly like water/the ocean and its colors

but earth feels stable and safe and that aspect appeals to me

i think realistically earth also doesnt have as much flair to it, and id end up with it even though i really wanted to be a fire bender when avatar was coming out i think  lOL

While my horoscope tells me that my birth dictates my element would be fire, I feel more in tune with air. Fire is power, water is healing, earth is grounding, and air is.. just there. All around you. 

Water. I Love To Sooth Others And Will Be Mostly Passive Upon Certain Topics. But, I Tend To Hold Back Non-Constructive Feelings And Sometimes It Will Push Me Over In a Rage an River Can Only Hope To Mimic.

Probably earth. I try to be a foundation for others to build on. Admittedly I know I can also be stubborn and immovable at times.

Even though my sign says fire (which is also cool af), I feel more for either air or water

Last edited by a moderator:
According to my zodiac, I'm water. But honestly, I've always had an affinity for fire too, so... Idk man. I love both so I'm gonna say either <33

Debated between fire, earth, and sassing off by saying a periodic element. Idk, always had an affinity for rocks and soil, but also hot things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back