What video game world would you want to live in?

COMINg BACK HERE WITH ANOTHER ANSWER. iM SO MAD I DIDNT THINK OF IT BEFORE. PUT ME IN ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF I'LL BE A NICE MAYOR I PROMISE

Animal crossing would be nice even if you weren't the mayor. Living in a real nice little town with nice neighbors, selling stuff you find just laying around, houses you can pay off whenever? Sounds great to me.

I'd would love to live in the world of Guilty Gear xrd series. Mainly due to the constantly being on edge and having that primal joy again of relying on own's strength. Also would love to cross blades with four characters Leo Whitefang,Johnny,Sol Badguy,and Ky Kisuke.

Definitely Pokemon because pfft who wouldn't want to have a pokemon just follow you around all day and beat up enemies? ^ o ^

I'd would love to live in the world of Guilty Gear xrd series. Mainly due to the constantly being on edge and having that primal joy again of relying on own's strength. Also would love to cross blades with four characters Leo Whitefang,Johnny,Sol Badguy,and Ky Kisuke.

Blazblue too? Or nah?

Besides my obligatory "Lol Touhou obviously"...

1. Hyperdimension Neptunia (Haven't even played them, but...world is video-game based? The whole cast is waifus? *Thumbs up*)

[SIZE= 16px]2. Pokémon [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px](C'mon, you're a trainer and go on a journey across the land while making your monsters stro[/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]nger all the while.)[/SIZE]

3. Persona (A more dangerous 'verse to live in. Unless I have the potential, I might become dead meat really quickly. If I did have a persona, though, having a close group of friends with personas also would be cool.)

Besides my obligatory "Lol Touhou obviously"...

1. Hyperdimension Neptunia (Haven't even played them, but...world is video-game based? The whole cast is waifus? *Thumbs up*)

2. Pokémon (C'mon, you're a trainer and go on a journey across the land while making your monsters stronger all the while.)

3. Persona (A more dangerous 'verse to live in. Unless I have the potential, I might become dead meat really quickly. If I did have a persona, though, having a close group of friends with personas also would be cool.)

Hyperdimension Neptunia is  something worth checking out.

Woo boy this is a tough one for me. 

1.) Skyrim (As long as I'm skilled in archery and magic.)

2.) Dead or Alive Extreme (PERMA VACATION!!!)

3.) Any of the Mario games

4.) Spira from Final Fantasy X & X-2

Woo boy this is a tough one for me. 

1.) Skyrim (As long as I'm skilled in archery and magic.)

2.) Dead or Alive Extreme (PERMA VACATION!!!)

3.) Any of the Mario games

4.) Spira from Final Fantasy X & X-2

Like man i like love your taste the DOA such a big fan.  Main's Marie Rose & Kokoro in DOA5LR

Why would anyone want to live in the Elder Scrolls? In Skyrim your life is just complete dogshit if you're not a thane, dragonborn or daedra. Have fun getting mauled by wolves on the streets and dragons in your village.

Definitely Scribblenauts. I could summon everything I want by writing something on a sheet of paper. Screw Pokemon, I want money and a house without mortgages instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back