What video game world would you want to live in?

Like man i like love your taste the DOA such a big fan.  Main's Marie Rose & Kokoro in DOA5LR

I main Ayane and Kasumi the One Man Ninja Clan. I'm trying to branch out and learn more fighters like Helena, Elliot, and Kororo. I've been hooked on DOA ever since I got to play the thrid one on Xbox. I even have DOA 2 for PS2

I main Ayane and Kasumi the One Man Ninja Clan. I'm trying to branch out and learn more fighters like Helena, Elliot, and Kororo. I've been hooked on DOA ever since I got to play the thrid one on Xbox. I even have DOA 2 for PS2

Eliot is good and I like Kasumi & Phase 4. 

I would like to remind everyone that you still have to bring realism into these worlds, you wanna live in skyrim? Quality of life is low, diseases up the wazoo, no true source of purified water, no guarantee he meat is clean and parasite free. There's a civil war going on, dragons are back. It's tough life my dudes, and without any proper skills you wouldn't last too long.

Well, heh, this is a hard question and I don't have much time to rummage through my brain...

Eh, frick it. Hiveswap hype. Would totally live in the Homestuck universe (or in this case, Hiveswap's universe, even though they're the same universe and Homestuck itself is technically a game in some parts... I'll just stop doing this thing called logic, hardly any time.). It's wonderful in that it caters to all with the patience to reach their part. And, well, I wanna get OP by wearing some comfy PJs.

Guild Wars 2 has a beautiful world, I'd need to be able to defend myself but it's huge and wonderful.  

Pokemon would also be bomb, I would love having pokemon.  

I would like to remind everyone that you still have to bring realism into these worlds, you wanna live in skyrim? Quality of life is low, diseases up the wazoo, no true source of purified water, no guarantee he meat is clean and parasite free. There's a civil war going on, dragons are back. It's tough life my dudes, and without any proper skills you wouldn't last too long.

Exactly why I chose *good* universes to live in!

I'd for sure live in the world of Okami. Beautiful game. It really gives off a sense of adventure whenever you 'unlock' an area and are allowed to freely explore it. The game is also full of lore and legends, and I find it to be very quirky and cute. ;p And experiencing the adventure and freedom that you feel from this game in real life by actually living in that world? I'd absolutely love it. I've always loved the aesthetic of the game. <3

This isn't even a contest... Like.... C'mon now we all wish to live in E.T. Wandering through random hallways bored beyond our minds while the person playing the atari seriously considers multiple rehabilitation centers while smoking some serious crackpot.

This isn't even a contest... Like.... C'mon now we all wish to live in E.T. Wandering through random hallways bored beyond our minds while the person playing the atari seriously considers multiple rehabilitation centers while smoking some serious crackpot.

True, real, actual hell.

Harvest moon. I can chill and the farmer will probably bring my presents sometimes and everything seems so easy and all I have to do to get a girl (or guy in some of them) is talk to them and bring them a flower or some shit. Also people get really excited about events and that's cool. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back