What video game world would you want to live in?

Dark Souls.

A world filled with crippling depression where murder is totally sanctioned and encouraged by many. I'd be prancing around backstabbing everyone I come across, taking their things, and swimming in riches, loving life.

Either The Mass Effect Universe, Sword Art Online, or Lucius from Final Fantasy XV. The reasons for the first two being that I could freely explore the world/universe at my leisure, provided I have enough status and money, and fulfill that dream of mine to just escape from war, escape from the utter division within humanity in our world. That more or less is why I would want to live in Lucius, to be honest. Peace, prosperity, and unity.

League of Legends probably --very rich and diverse world. Sword Art Online would be a close second if only because I am a huge VR nerd (and proud HTC Vive owner) and true VR is so awesome!

Personally, I would love to live in the town from Animal Crossing. Any animal Crossing game, really, but especially new leaf.

In New Leaf, sure, you'd probably be roped in to being a mayor that you didn't want, but it's not like you have any obligation to do your job, like, ever. You're more like the town's decorator than an actual mayor. Not to mention, Tom Nook is the most chill real estate agent I have ever seen. Haven't payed your loan in 3 months? Tom won't even mention it when you walk into his store! You can catch all kinds of fish and bugs that would make any collector of them feel like they're in heaven with all the rare kinds of bugs that technically shouldn't even be in the same continent with one another. Your home renovations are done in a single day without you even noticing the construction work, you can go to the island and can make ludicrous amounts of money in a single night, basically, life in New Leaf would be easy and fun and not to mention you have adorable animal neighbors that all get along and won't try to maim you!

I would love to live in that video game.

I don't think I would want to live in a video game world...

If I had my pick though:

Tamriel from Elder Scrolls

The universe from Saga Frontier 1

Oooo, the DC Universe!

I'd probably go to Tamriel or nothing at all. I'm too much of a realist and too comfortable with my reality to want to eacape. If I can't bring my brothers, nephews and sister, I'm staying here and playing video games.

After further review, I'd live in either:

• Touhou

or

• Hyperdimension Neptunia

Last edited by a moderator:
I would hop right the hell into the Mass Effect universe. I love space.

Not only that, but I love me some Quarian men...

Hyperdimension Neptunia universe. A world with 4 Goddesses to worship. And a word that is called Gamindustri. Count me in.  

Skyrim - Wouldn't at all mind being leader of the thieves guild and servant to the daedric princes.

Kingdom Hearts - Because dammit I wanna be a keyblade wielder. Though I'd probably goof and end up as a nobody...still awesome, yep.

As much as I love Dark Souls I'm not too sure how long I can survive without going hollow.

So Bloodborne. I can wake up since it is a dream. Right?

Right??????

Devil may Cry

Who wouldn't want to be impaled by a sword 5 times, use devil arms AND turn into a demon yourself?

"If i could be in an alternate universe, it would be the Street Fighter Universe. Similar ground, different enemies. I also gained word that 'Ryu' was a very respectable fighter."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back