Opinion What is your biggest fear?

being unable to move in a tightly confined space and darkness

being buried alive would be the worst possible thing to ever happen to me.

Dogs, don't get me wrong,doggos are good pets but honestly, whenever i see a canine i start to shiver and turn pale, hard to breath as well, i mean sure i can get along small and big doggos when there owner is around and of course under control, but when i see a loose doggo and no one near i get terrified, I dint have good experiences with a few big dog as a child and since then, i cant bare seeing one loose thinking it would trample me over and try to kill me. I like dogs, as long the owner is close and has it on a leash or a dog harness.

i thus do not fear sharing this fear with the internet, dogs don't usually jump out of computer screens -3-

Pain.

Now i understand that pain is a concept that is part of our daily lifes. A warning that limits us from getting more serious injuries. However when you are overly sensitive to temperature, sound and pain. That changes. And so over the years i have grew up full of anxiety towards getting hurt.

Death by nuclear holocaust has gotta be mine. Knowing that your own death will coincide with the death of most - if not all of - humanity is a rather terrifying concept.

The dark. I can't stand it and I end up jumping at even the small sounds when the lights are off as if someone just broke into my room or something.

Let see
1) fear of opinions at a small degree. It's not major or anything just on certain topics.
2)Death.
3)Abandonment. Being left behind.

My biggest fear is probably being alone, in a SMALL room (Both with lights off/on). When I was little, I think there was a time I got stuck in the bathroom at school for a LONG time. I remember closing my eyes and just singing and crying.

My biggest fear is probably getting stabbed like 38 times in the flooping chest. That's pretty spooky.
No but seriously,
Probably dying without anyone remembering me, that's pretty spooky

My biggest fear is getting into another relationship with high demands. I've been avoiding getting too close to anyone not already in a relationship because of this. My last one was really shitty and the guy was way too dependent on me, so I was bogged down with social stress among other things.

Not being noticed anymore.

I wrote a story once about a boy who was never noticed by anyone, then one day he snapped. Let's just say, if my fear came true and no-one noticed me ever again... I'd be on trial within the week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back