Opinion What is your biggest fear?

I suppose my greatest fear is not being able to meet the standards of others. I've been told that it's not something I really should be worrying about, but I can't help but worry that the things I do aren't good enough or that I'm not hitting a certain bar, despite me trying my absolute hardest. Depending on what the situation is, I sometimes break down and just shudder in a corner at the thought that I didn't do good enough. People are going to be upset and hunt me down because I wasn't good enough for them.

I actually can't put a name on what i fear most. I am by no means fearless, i'm fairly sure i have fears...but when I try to pin-point them, i just can't seem to. It's strange.

I often have panic attacks when trying to fall asleep, and those drive me bonkers. You can't quite tell if it's a typical panic attack or something more serious all of a sudden, especially in the middle of the night. Now I open all windows in the house every night, otherwise I feel like there's no air.

I live alone, that might be the source of all aforementioned problems.

Last edited:
My biggest fear is knowing that I my existence never mattered at all. It's a thought that eats my very core.

one is being buried alive or drown

another is i hold an immense fear that secretly everyone hates me and see me as so insignificant that they wont outright tell me because i am not important enough to even be told that

Death and spiders scare me the most. The former is inevitable. The latter can GET OUT of my HOUSE, ugh. They can be cool little hydraulic fly eating machines outside but as soon as one crawls next to my face, they're done for. How dare they crawl creepily next to me? :(

Dying in some kind of freak accident/as a result of some rare disease or condition that couldn't be prevented. I don't trust doctors much lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back