• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Quest for Partners [Literate]

Lady_Feonis_of_Fairhaven

Wandering but not lost...yet
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I've been gone for over a year, but I've come into some free time, which means I am tentatively looking for a couple literate to advanced writing partners. Feel free to PM or comment should you think you're a fit for the position.

About me:

• 22 years old
  • 8+ years of RP experience
  • artist
  • bookworm
  • female
  • literate/Advanced writer

A few expectations:

1. Please be willing to talk about things/brainstorm, and let me know if you're no longer interested.

2. Please be able to write (on average) more than three sentences with basic, functional grammar. Mistakes and slip ups are cool, but when things are written nicely it's a more pleasant experience. I don't mind short posts now and again, as long as they don't become the constant standard for length.

Personal Preferences:
  • MXF only
  • I can play M or F but prefer F
  • Please follow the content rules of RPNation
  • Open to OOC chats/friendships
  • Literate - Advanced

Pros/Cons of Roleplaying with me:

• will make RP fanart
  • and playlists
  • and send story or character-related memes and art
  • will obsess over OCs

Pairings
  • Dragon shifter x princess/royal
  • Sassy princess x charming rogue/thief
  • Dashing pirate x captive
  • cafe worker x regular customer
  • kidnapper x abductee**
  • Siren x young seafarer
  • Rival x rival (lots of tension and angst)
  • villain x hero(in)

**Not Stockholm syndrome. Something more along the lines of kidnapping the wrong person and not knowing what to do about it.

I'm currently in the mood for something casual with quality writing. Relaxed literate, really. It doesn’t have to be long-term.

Genres I enjoy:

• Romance
  • Fantasy
  • Action
  • Medieval
  • Modern
  • Futuristic
  • Supernatural.
  • Adventure/questing
  • Horror
  • Post Apocalypse
  • Apocalypse

Ask about fandoms.

Writing Example drawn from a Star Wars starter:

The ever-present sound of insects buzzing above the arena was drowned out by the raucous cheering of the people packing the rows and rows of benches. The thick, vine-like growths that served for trees in the marshy planet had ages ago been bound and wove together in a root-like net of a dome. It was still living flora, formed to the needs of the area's inhabitants, as barbaric as they were.
Neralill Almazang brushed blood from her lip with the back of her hand. She'd been fighting in round after round since early that afternoon, and she'd let the last one get too close. She'd taken a hit. It was glancing, but enough to bust her lip.
A bit of anger bled through when it happened, and her arm shot out instinctively, her fist clipping the larger man's chin. The move was brash, not aimed as well as she knew she was capable of. But it didn't have to be. A slight twist of her hand and the Force did the rest for her, snapping his neck back and sending him skidding across the ground. He hadn't risen.
There was a difficult balance to keep. Woyb insisted on a show, so despite it being easier to deal with them quickly, she was forced to draw the fights out into elaborate displays of violence. Still, if the deafening cheers of the audience were any hint, she'd done well. Her muscles ached, and her arms burned. A small cut on her forearm marred her pale skin with the bright red of her blood, though she could barely feel the sting.
As she stepped through the gate of the arena, she paused and closed her eyes tight, breathing deeply. One...two...three. Breath out.
She'd grown accustomed to the metallic scent of blood hours ago. It wasn't hers, mostly. She grit her teeth, glancing over her shoulder. Blood stained the hard-packed dirt in streaks where her opponents had been dragged from the arena.
Most of her opponents deserved what they got. She shoved the guilt down. She was only doing what was necessary for survival. For herself and for the memory of Nevren.
She huffed a breath, shoving white curls back from her face. She was hot, tired, and ready to return to her quarters, where every now and then she was able to find a semblance of peace.

DM or Comment to get in touch! I don't bite!

download (55).jpg

Last edited:
Are you still looking for someone?
I'm new on this site. But I've rp'ed for quite some time, until the person I was rp'ing with didn't have time any longer.
I lean towards playing the M myself so I think our preferences align. Also the sassy princess x charming rogue thief sounds quite fun. I've always wanted to make a charming thief character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back