Viewpoint What fandoms do you miss, or what are some you can't find partners for?

Until Dawn
Uncharted (The Games)
Scarlet Hollow
The Walking Dead Game
Heavy Rain

i have trouble finding partners for these fandoms! Suppose the hype has died down!

Until Dawn
Uncharted (The Games)
Scarlet Hollow
The Walking Dead Game
Heavy Rain

i have trouble finding partners for these fandoms! Suppose the hype has died down!
i mean, you might not be able to find Walking Dead, specifically. But zombie apocalypse RPs are fucking rampant!

To clarify Tamora Pierce writes fantasy series :

Tortall is about women coming of age in a fantasy world. There are a few distinct series.

Emelan is a series about four traumatized children learning magic.

Sailor Moon :: a magical girl anime/manga

Dc
Code lyoko
Saki k
Sailor moon
Or lucifer
I love sailor moon lol trying to work out some kind of plot for it but haven’t quiet gotten it ironed out in my head.

It’s a shame more people aren’t fans anymore it’s kinda perfect. If you love campy nonsense and sparkly transformations.

I love sailor moon lol trying to work out some kind of plot for it but haven’t quiet gotten it ironed out in my head.

It’s a shame more people aren’t fans anymore it’s kinda perfect. If you love campy nonsense and sparkly transformations.
Yes especially with new movie coming out eventually

You will laugh, but I actually like Sailor Moon. I watched the 90s version and the remake and read manga XD
Not sure if I'd want to rp it though but who knows what the future holds πŸ€”

You will laugh, but I actually like Sailor Moon. I watched the 90s version and the remake and read manga XD
We wouldnt laugh

I’m currently listening to a podcast that is covering the Pretty Guardian live action for the 2000s and it reminds me how campy but also sincere the series is. I’m like you I love it but I can’t figure out a way to roleplay it that isn’t a massive group.

So it’s like β€”- gonna let this noodle in the ole noggin and see what comes out.

I’m like you I love it but I can’t figure out a way to roleplay it that isn’t a massive group.
The only thing I could think of is split multiple characters between two players in 1x1, or play one main each + all others as NPC that are still relevant but without as much focus.
Not sure how well that'll work though.
So yeah...

But it could be a fun fandom to rp either way.

Started rewatching Tron Uprising for the first time in nearly a decade so I'm on a bit of a Tron kick right now

Assassin's Creed, of all things.

I sorta fell off after the games started to become RPGs and...well honestly not for me in terms of story, but the older games are very special to me. I recently started brainstorming a story set during WW2 and desperately trying to find someone else to write it with

Danganronpa RPs are thriving on Discord, but I haven't really seen them here much, which is a shame.

Another fandom that I really miss is Dragon Ball :( I can't seem to find anyone to play it M/M style for my favorite pairing of Gohan/Piccolo. Hoping that changes with the new movie.

>fandoms you can't find partners for

Honkai Impact cause everyone and their granny only does MxM stuff now.

hua twins don't like this.gif

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: yeah I know nothing about this πŸ˜…

Creepypasta: Spooky horror stories. Can be anything from horrific monsters to video game characters. I'm not sure why creepypasta is the name they gave the collection of horror stories.

SCP: Secure. Contain. Protect. An organization that works in the shadows. They capture anonymous people and animals to research them. They also keep contained monsters that would end the world as we know it.

Black Butler: Another anime I know nothing about.

Tamora Pierce’s series: Book series I believe? Never heard of it.

Warrior Cats: Groups of cats that live in a society with a ranking system. Like water ship down with cats basically πŸ˜‚

LoZ: Legend of Zelda. Video game. Long story to that one.
Hollow Knight: it's another game is all I know.
Horizon: Video game.

Backrooms: In a world where a company's project went awry as they tried to invent a pocket reality that could be used as infinite storage. The entrances to the backroom can open anywhere and close just as quickly. People "clip" through reality and find themselves trapped in the backroom with mysterious monsters that roam the halls. It's a really interesting concept and even has a video game about it.

httyd: How to train your dragon. A movie series about a viking who saves a dragon.

undertale: Another earth au. Where humans and monsters lived together long ago until a great war divided them and human mages sealed monsters underground using magic. The monsters lived until a human fell and through meeting other characters helps break the spell that traps them underground.

HTTYD: How to train your dragon again.

The Dragon Prince: Made by the people who made Avatar the last Airbender it's about a kingdom called Xadia where magical creatures and monsters live separate from the humans.

Slugterra: Underground world where magical slugs live. They have powers and people use them to fight. (think Pokemon meets beyblade)

Rise of the Guardians: Animated movie about Jack Frost, Santa, Easter bunny, Tooth fairy and Sandman.

ATLA/LoK: Avatar the last Airbender/Legend of Korra (sequal to Avatar the last Airbender)

PJO: Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Book series by Rick Riordan.

Earthbound (mother 2): video game.
For the ones you don't have information on:

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: An anime about buff dudes.

Black Butler: A demon is a guy's butler.

Tamora Pierce's stuff: Low Fantasy novels usually set in the same universe. The most notable one, in my opinion, is about a girl trying to prove she can be a knight to a sexist society.

Hollow Knight: A Metroidvania (basically an open world but a 2D platformer that encourages a lot of backtracking) about a bug Knight exploring an underground place.

Earthbound: A kid explores not-America and fights an evil cult and discount Mewtwo (actually, Earthbound came first and Mewtwo's design was inspired by Gigyas so technically Mewtwo is discount Gigyas).

Also, Creepypasta is called that because they started out as basically horror copypastas (memes that are frequently copy and pasted into posts, such as the Navy Seal meme), the SCP Foundation captures Anomalous entities, not anonymous entities (that was probably a typo but I think it's important to clarify for the sake of people who don't realize it's a typo), and the Backrooms is actually multiple different continuities, with the one about the government project only being one of the continuities (so is the SCP Foundation, for that matter).

Actually on topic, it's very difficult to find Minecraft Roleplays (Roleplays with Minecraft as a setting, not Roleplays done inside Minecraft).

For the ones you don't have information on:

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: An anime about buff dudes.

Black Butler: A demon is a guy's butler.

Tamora Pierce's stuff: Low Fantasy novels usually set in the same universe. The most notable one, in my opinion, is about a girl trying to prove she can be a knight to a sexist society.

Hollow Knight: A Metroidvania (basically an open world but a 2D platformer that encourages a lot of backtracking) about a bug Knight exploring an underground place.

Earthbound: A kid explores not-America and fights an evil cult and discount Mewtwo (actually, Earthbound came first and Mewtwo's design was inspired by Gigyas so technically Mewtwo is discount Gigyas).

Also, Creepypasta is called that because they started out as basically horror copypastas (memes that are frequently copy and pasted into posts, such as the Navy Seal meme), the SCP Foundation captures Anomalous entities, not anonymous entities (that was probably a typo but I think it's important to clarify for the sake of people who don't realize it's a typo), and the Backrooms is actually multiple different continuities, with the one about the government project only being one of the continuities (so is the SCP Foundation, for that matter).

Actually on topic, it's very difficult to find Minecraft Roleplays (Roleplays with Minecraft as a setting, not Roleplays done inside Minecraft).
I wish mother 3 would be released to the us lol

BackSet BackSet I actually prefer her Emelan series, so in that case it’s the four ambient Mages and the magical catastrophes they solve.

Her Tortallan works are a interesting timeline of her growth as a writer but I think the Emelan series has a more connected story.

Mostly cuz it follow the four main character through two quartets and two two standalone books. Whereas Tortall focuses more on the world itself expanding with different protagonists in each series of books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back