Other What Do You Usually Have For Breakfast?

Lord Pug

Is Satan a Beagle Puppy?!
I'm so starving right now it's 9:52 AM and I still haven't had breakfast.

So, what do you usually have for breakfast or what is your favorite thing to have for breakfast?

For me, every day I have two strips of turkey bacon and a small smoothie.

Yes, that's what I have for breakfast EVERY DAY.

I eat oatmeal....each and every day (if you have to catch the bus at 6 a.m. you think twice about weather having a super fancy breakfast is worth getting up early)

On weekends I like to make eggs with some small amount of milk added into the mix along with bacon. During the weekdays, I don't really have the time to cook so I just pop some waffles into the old toaster and get ready for the day while they cook.

I had two eggs on two slices of toast with ketchup and mayo for breakfast this week. Every. Single. Day.

Today I had bacon with it.

Tomorrow, I'll have eggs again.

I'll usually have a bowl of cereal and a glass of milk (gotta get that double calcium) if I have time. On days when I have swimming-which means waking up at 5-I usually grab a banana and go.

it changes every now and then, but usually, i'd have a bowl of cereal. fast to make, but very satisfying. ^-^

It depends on so many factors, but mainly what I was in the mood for when I went grocery shopping. If I went grocery shopping. One of my more recent discoveries that I keep going back to is whole wheat toast with avocado slices and a drizzle of honey. Side of bacon, turkey if I'm feeling healthy. Everything's better with bacon.

Changes based on what mom gets for the week and how much time I have or how I'm feeling. Usually it'll be oatmeal or Cream of Wheat, but this morning I'm just having a tiny granola bar and a rice krispie. Gonna regret that later in the day.

I usually go for most kinds of cereal if not hungry enough. But if I get very hungry during late mornings, I usually cook three eggs and three to six bacons. That's all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back