Other What Do You Usually Have For Breakfast?

I usually don't have breakfast... I know it's a bad habit, but well... It's a habit.
It's usually just a coffee and go!

a cup of strong, black tea. fried eggs and some bread and butter on the weekends as well, saves me the trouble of making lunch.

it's either ramen or rice. every single day. or i just don't eat at all until lunch. typically with either coffee or water.

A couple of bacon slices, a couple of sausages, one egg, a few tomato slices and some beans. If I'm full of energy, I also make a toast. No matter my morning mood, I always make a cup of fresh black tea.
That's an English breakfast for you mates.

Depends on the day. I have classes pretty early on most weekdays so I usually just make a coffee, toast a waffle and go. I also have a bad habit of eating in the car(I’m not the one driving so it’s not that bad).

On weekends I try to be more sensible and eat a bigger breakfast because I’m a very hungry person who tends to eat a lot on account of my high metabolism. On days when I don’t feel really lazy I like to go to this diner called Pig n Pancake. It’s basically IHOP but in Oregon.

If I eat after I get up, I'll hurl everything back up in less than 3 minutes.

I have to wait at least an hour before I can eat something, otherwise there's not much point.

Short answer: nada

I rarely eat a proper breakfast on the weekdays. It's usually a piece of bread or instant noodles.

On the weekends I eat whatever I feel like when I feel like it but on weekdays it's usually Pop tarts or something else I can grab quick and go because I'm too lazy to get up early.

A bowl of nails. Without any milk.

Alternatively, a piping hot coffee with some buttered toast and apple butter. It’s the simple things in life that you gotta look for.

quad shot espresso and a line usually give me the enough energy to function for the rest of the morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back