Other What Do You Usually Have For Breakfast?

On weekdays a bowl of cookie crisp (best cereal, no doubt) and a cup of good strong Lyons Goldblend Tea.

On weekends two slices of toast with philadelphia, a boiled egg, or a bacon sandwhich (depends how I feel). With either a tea or coffee

eggs! preferably scrambled, but I've been making them poached lately. toast if I have bread.

and a latte.

bacooon
eggs
pancakes
stuff ??
i usually dont eat breakfast on school days because i never have the time to do so

My general breakfast "meal" is really just a good, healthy, protein smoothie after my morning workout. I eat my actual breakfast at school.

Usually on a schoolday, I wake up and eat "beschuit", that's rusk. But here, in the Netherlands, we have them in circles. Usually I put "hagelslag", which are chocolade sprinkles, on them. After I put butter on it, it must stick to something.
Sometimes I also eat toast with peanutbutter. As simple's that.

A full English breakfast!!!... Not really. It'd get boring very quickly. Instead, I alternate between omelettes and avocado toast.

I don't usually eat breakfast,,,but when I do I really enjoy McDonalds sausage mcmuffins! Oh and they have really good hash browns and smoothies

I usually only have a tea or coffee in the morning. Something to warm my tummy is so so nice. If I'm really feeling it, I'll have miso soup and salmon with mirin.

Usually, I have nothing but coffee. Some days though, when I feel I need it, scrambled eggs with grits mixed in with cheese and toast. Not buttered toast. I'm not fond of butter, margarine, or mayonnaise.

If im on my way home from work.. A Bacon egg and cheese McGriddle from MacDonald's. If I'm headed to work. usually nothing.. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back