• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Werewolf x Vampire roleplay

ShadStorm98

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! It’s been a bit, hasn’t it? I’ve been in a cloud of lacking creativity for a while, and I wanted to put an interest check out. A little about myself, well, I’m a 21 year old male. I am currently in college but I have a very flexible schedule so I can respond more than once a day. If it ever reaches to the issue where I can't respond, I will let you know. This is gonna be a romance roleplay in a modern setting. Many monsters humans grew up to fear are still around but they tend to stay hidden. Zombies, mummy's, werewolves, vampires, you name it. As humans evolve, so does their weapons so if any monster gets spotted, the whole species could be wiped out. Each monster species is their own clan or pack. They all leave each other alone but they help each other against humans. I will be playing a male werewolf and I'm looking for someone to play a vampire. If you're interested, feel free to message me and I can give you plot details.

Rules:
  • Semi-lit to lit. Absolutely no one-liners.
  • Please be able to world build and communicate with me
  • Put effort and part into the roleplay such as coming up with ideas, coming up with a plan, playing side characters
  • Be friendly and understanding
  • 3rd person writing please!
  • Express yourself to me without hesitation, if I do something you don’t like, just say it.
  • Be mature

Hello! I would be happy to try this out with you and maybe even share some ideas.

Hey! It’s been a bit, hasn’t it? I’ve been in a cloud of lacking creativity for a while, and I wanted to put an interest check out. A little about myself, well, I’m a 21 year old male. I am currently in college but I have a very flexible schedule so I can respond more than once a day. If it ever reaches to the issue where I can't respond, I will let you know. This is gonna be a romance roleplay in a modern setting. Many monsters humans grew up to fear are still around but they tend to stay hidden. Zombies, mummy's, werewolves, vampires, you name it. As humans evolve, so does their weapons so if any monster gets spotted, the whole species could be wiped out. Each monster species is their own clan or pack. They all leave each other alone but they help each other against humans. I will be playing a male werewolf and I'm looking for someone to play a vampire. If you're interested, feel free to message me and I can give you plot details.

Rules:
  • Semi-lit to lit. Absolutely no one-liners.
  • Please be able to world build and communicate with me
  • Put effort and part into the roleplay such as coming up with ideas, coming up with a plan, playing side characters
  • Be friendly and understanding
  • 3rd person writing please!
  • Express yourself to me without hesitation, if I do something you don’t like, just say it.
  • Be mature
Ayy is it too late to join?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back