• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Werewolf rp (open)

do you want packs to be

• Total voters
I want to reserve the Alpha of the Desert pack and the Beta of the mountain pack.
I'm sorry, I can only allow one high ranked character per person per pack. So if two character are what you want to play that one will have to be soldier or doctor or pup. As far as the high ranked goes.... please choose from either the alpha or Beta

For everone who is waiting for the CS. I am waiting for one pack with all the roles filled. We just need a Luna, a Beta, a Doc and a soldier for the mountain pack and I'll post the CS thread so the RP can begin!

I see the mountain pack is in need of a Luna to start to I'll happily reserve that role if okay :) I'm also interested in making a pup for the swamp pack!

For everone who is waiting for the CS. I am waiting for one pack with all the roles filled. We just need a Luna, a Beta, a Doc and a soldier for the mountain pack and I'll post the CS thread so the RP can begin!
Hello. I am interested in the soldier role for the Mountain pack

I was just wondering if you had an age range you wanted them around
10 years is the last day of pup age, then you are a teen till 17. As a teen, you get to follow everyone around and learn the duties. (Should I put a teen as an option? Idk -_-')

10 years is the last day of pup age, then you are a teen till 17. As a teen, you get to follow everyone around and learn the duties. (Should I put a teen as an option? Idk -_-')
I wouldn’t put teen as like an official ranking or anything if that’s what you mean. Maybe teen’s can be part of the regular pack members?

I wouldn’t put teen as like an official ranking or anything if that’s what you mean. Maybe teen’s can be part of the regular pack members?
Alright, I'll put it up as an option. I think that we'll just wait for a Beta for the mountain pack (the ranked wolf's are mandatory) hopefully that will be faster for starting the roleplay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back